Joined Facebook March 14

yahoo avatar shows Blueyed Cass

and
lasa100on CS
looking for the right man

I am a: 34 yr-old woman seeking men, 37-60
Height: 4' 11" (150 cm) :lol:
Ethnicity: Black/African :D

I am a honest, caring and understanding woman with a very big heart full of love ready to share with the man that is willing to love me and make me fee happy, It been a long time ever since i had a man in my life..
The email searches are done with SPOKEO. Try it yourself !
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mercy Tagoe <lovely_mercy57@yahoo.com>

Postby Myra on Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:38 pm

first two pics posted in this thread show Briana Lee
never seen the third one though :thinking:
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Briana Lee

Postby coolbreeze1975 on Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:44 pm

Name used = April Fournier

email addy = april_fournier@yahoo.com

IP in RS database.

IP: 41.206.15.6
ISP: MTN Nigeria
Organization: VGC Communication
Assignment: Static IP

header =

Return-Path: <april_fournier@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.206.15.6] by web161401.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 27 Apr 2013 16:23:40 PDT

email sent =

My name is April, 25yrs old, i was born in Barcelona,my father is from Barcelona while my mother is from US. I moved with my mom to U.S.A for some personal reasons which is very important to me after the death of my Dad because my Dad is from Barcelona while my mom is from U.S.A and I find very much peace and tranquility there. After my mom died i come to stay with my friend in Michigan,clinton till now. i never had a close relationship, you should know I don't have any kid. Height: 5'6ft, 126Ibs, Favorite thing to wear: Guess, Bebe, Cache, Victoria's Secret and Fredericka of Hollywood, Favorite Shoes Store: Sheik Favorite Gems: Amethyst, diamonds, and mystic topaz,Favorite Time of Day: Evening when it's dark,Favorite Music: Techno/trance and modern rock...favorite Movie: Requiem For A Dream....favorite Food: ohh…please tell me more about you and send me some pics of you too

3 pics sent. One on RS the other 2 I didn't see.

CB1975 :cool:

"Be the kind of person your dog thinks you are"!!!

"Age is a hell of a price to pay for wisdom"
coolbreeze1975

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 on Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:51 pm

Name used = Tiffany M. Ward

email addy = tiffanym.ward1978@live.com

IP = MS

email sent =

Thanks for getting back....I was born in Spain,i have been living in US for 8 yrs now, I hope this will take us to the next level and we could build a relationship that will last forever.Distance between us does not bother me as I know we could meet,I liked your profile and photo, you are cute and good looking, it will be my pleasure to get to know more about you and let me tell you more about myself, I am So Glad to hear from you, I'm so glad to hear such a words from you, well I don't play games and I am looking for a serious relationship with marriage being the ultimate goal! I am caring; compassionate; respectful; and I consider myself a gentle person..I treat men with respect and when I am with someone, I am totally dedicated to that person. Why should I be with you - well, only time will tell if this is our destiny..The last serious relationship that I was in was about 3years ago! i keep myself for the right man , I am still single cos i know each one of us have the ability to love. For this is what life is based on, cause without love our lives will end sooner and unexpectedly. I am a single lady,never been married,no kids, I am also a very Romantic type,love to cuddle,hold hands while walking,I'm trustworthy so far as people tell me maybe I'm just laid back,lol...I also tend to have a good heart wit h so much of love to give and to receive,I love watching Movies,Television,listening to Music,Singing,Reading,Writing Poems,Swimming,playing Basketball.Now I guess a question will come to your mind(Why is she Single, As Beautiful as she is )isn't it...ok ok,I used to have a boyfriend but I broke up with him 3 yrs ago,I caught him on bed with my best close friend and he started using drugs too,you know how that is,it's a SHOCK,lol...so this led me to break up with him,was I right by that decision???I seek for a complete honest man,who will come home to me,love me,adore me,a strong man with a strong heart who will want our relationship to last forever,a compassionate man,one with good heart and know how to handle matters,I want a lover not a fighter,lol...Hmmmm I guess enough is being said about me. and i don't believe in age,distance or race, what i believe is Love, well i am hoping to hear from you.I want pure love.

I am putting this questions to you.....

What do you seek for in a relationship?
What are the basic qualities you seek for in a lady?
What sort of relationship you seek for?
What interests you?
Tell me more about your past relationship?
What do you do for fun?
Do you like public intimacy?
How long have you been single?
What's being single like?
How do you treat your lady?
Why do you need a lady?
Can you love this lady?
What is love to you?
Would you hit your lady for any reasons?
I'll hopefully want to know what your consent is about these questions.

I want to get to know you and meet you.

Note, i will like you to come online via yahoo messenger it is good way and best way and faster way to get to know each other, and in case if you don't have yahoo messenger yet i will like you to set one up so we can talk as much as we want, i hope to hear from you soon

Tiffany

On GI, none of the pics got hits to RS.

coolbreeze1975

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:51 pm

also goes by
tiffanym.ward1978@yahoo.com

yahoo avatar

with the yahoo address, profile on MS
Tiffany Ward
Female, Single, 34
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 on Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:48 pm

Name used = Laami Laami

email addy = laami.laami@yahoo.com

IP in RS databae.

IP: 41.66.236.66
ISP: Ghana Telecom
Organization: Alcatel Project
City: Accra

header =

Return-Path: <laami.laami@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.66.236.66] by web162206.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 30 Apr 2013 00:40:38 PDT

email sent =

How are you doing....I hope you are doing Good by the grace of almighty God you are doing Good as i am...Thanks for your wonderful mail you sent to me and i am highly delighted to received it once again...

My name is Christabel and i am 31 new to this page..I am Single Never Married With No Kids too and i am from USA In Florida Atlantic But now in some Where West Africa A Country Called Ghana....5'7 feet tall?

adventurous, romantic, ambitious and have a very good sense of humor..My hobbies are too many but to mentioned a few; sports,watching movies, going for walks, listening to music (almost all types of music), love on the beach, dancing in the dark etc.

My favorite movies are romantic movies, eating habits: just about anything. I don¦t have any kids, I don¦t smoke or drink alcohol. am always smiling and don’t easily get irritated, I don't even remember the last time I frowned.

am that type of person who always try to make people laugh. I always make sure to share the little that I have with someone and also satisfied with whatever I have. am an all rounded person to cut it this is all i can say about me but if you feels there's more you want to know about me please you're more than welcome to ask any question u wished to know about me and am also alone and looking for someone to share my whole life with,not just someone but one who have all the good characters in life. am of that type and want someone with the same to spend with. I can see you are of that type because you stated it in your advert the type of person of you want. I really know what love is and also the type who give his whole heart in a relationship. Relationships are built one day at a time; they take time, patience, honesty, passion and ability to compromise and grow! So with true love, is by sharing bad and good times together. True love is a covenant that we build on a strong foundation and that’s why we don’t develop it within a day. It takes sometime to mature and that’s when both sees that they are having the same strong feeling for each other. It is...

Looking for serious relationship with a man Who is Honest and Caring and i can spend the rest of my life with but not a man who is here for games or naughty talks too....

i think i will end my letter here and hope to hear from you again

Take care
From Christabel

MODS - 3 pics it sent got no RS hits (GI) and not even hit's to Briana's websites!!! :thinking:

coolbreeze1975

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:42 pm

laami.laami@yahoo.com

naijapals.com
[laami]
tahiru laami
28,female
accra, Ghana

no pic :(
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:48 pm

got the same letter and pics as posted here

Received: from [64.71.150.37]
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013

IP: 64.71.150.37
Organization: Hurricane Electric
Services: Confirmed proxy server
Recently reported forum spam source. (7)
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Valda Wash - valdawash@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB on Wed May 01, 2013 12:28 am

CF.
oh ok you can add me here(valdawash@yahoo.com)hope to hear from you soon

"DRtour17"

dearlove's Profile
33 / Female / Straight
Offline. Last online Today, at 2:30 am

Joined March 3, 2013. Living in Gunpowder, Maryland.

About Me
ind, cheerful, fair in relationships. Try to find positive things in everything. I don’t like to be sad and don’t like to be alone. I am good hostess. I like order in everything. I like domesticity and make a good atmosphere at home. Trustful. I need to have strong and reliable man.Clever, caring, strong, who will be able to bear responsibility for his family. Age for me is not important. It is important how he do with me.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Valda Wash - valdawash@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB on Wed May 01, 2013 12:30 am

=> FB:

Valda Wash
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Wed May 01, 2013 12:43 am

CF.
Nice To Meet You (.....) I'm Doing Good By God Grace..I Really Find Your Profile So Much Interesting ...You Are Such a Nice and a Lovely man and It Will be My Great Pleasure to God to Have Such a man Like You In My Life....Because I Have Always Been Praying to God to Find a man So Much Lovely and Sweet Like You...Am Seriously Looking for a man With a Good Sense Of Humor,Caring,Loving and Supportive..I Will be So Glad to Know More About You If You Could Kindly Tell me a Little More About You Or Can You Please Give Me Your Private Email Address So That We Can Always Be Communicating With Each Other on And Get To Know Our self's Much More Better Then We Fixed A Date To Meet In Person....Am Also A Kind Woman With a Good Sense Of Humor,Caring,Understanding and Compassionate..It Will be My Great Pleasure to Hear From You Soon.....Thank You..you can add me on ...singlesoul006@gmail.com singlesoul638@yahoo.com

kate's Profile

31 / Female / Straight / single
Offline. Last online Today, at 11:46 am

Joined April 14, 2013. From California. Living in Guadalupe, California. Attended cuesta college. Completed graduate school at Good.

I am a fun and outgoing person! I am very romantic and I appreciate small things that are done for me. I have a very open and caring heart. I try to cope with everything I have on my way and I am not afraid of difficulties or changes. I am not afraid to tell my opinion and open new horizons. I think life is a movement and I always move ahead not to miss something. Being an educated person I have a lot of interests and hobbies in life

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Wed May 01, 2013 9:29 am

singlesoul638@yahoo.com

yahoo avatar doesn't seem to be in the thread yet
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Rohda Benson; <bensonrohda@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM on Wed May 01, 2013 4:23 pm

Username: rohda

Email: bensonrohda@yahoo.com

User IP 41.66.226.87

ALU_Project01_LAN
Alcatel Project
Michael Komla Nfodzo
South Liberation Link, Plot No. 25
Manet Towers, Airport City
Accra
Ghana

Full Name
rohda

About me
I am well-balanced and kind lady, very intelligent and goal-oriented too. Also very romantic and at the same time a passionate person. I like optimistic and open-minded people because all my friends say about me that I am very sociable and cheerful person. Of course I try to be optimistic in any situation. My smile can make the world as a better place. Would you like this to happen? Like addition, I have a very delicate soul and beautiful heart. I am passionate, kind lady and very happy. I am here to share my happiness with a man I am going to fall in love with.

Come from
Ghana

City, State, Province
accra

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
Other

Occupation
employed

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here to research your scammer's email address with Spokeo.

+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 on Thu May 02, 2013 11:33 am

Name used = Single Rose

email addy = singlerose3g8@yahoo.com

IP in RS database.

IP: 197.251.162.190
ISP: Ghana Telecom
City: Accra

header =

Return-Path: <singlerose3g8@yahoo.com>
Received: from [197.251.162.190] by web120502.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 01 May 2013 12:22:34 PDT

email sent =

oh am rose and am 33 single and i live with my mum and brother and am looking for a soul mate i live i Ghana and do u know there and have u chat with someone there before if yes and are u still chatting with them oh am a student and i study accounting and i like to read and listen to music like to walk with friend oh okay and this is some of my pics hope to here from u too

pics attached get no GI hits to RS.

coolbreeze1975

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Thu May 02, 2013 12:41 pm

singlerose3g8@yahoo.com

FMF
singlerose3g8
Age & Gender: 33 Year Old Woman
Height: 4' 3" (130 cm)

My Education:
My Profession: Student
Do I Drink? No
Do I Smoke?
Do I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: Single
I Want Children? Yes
I Have Children?

My Interest Keywords / Tags
caring
devoted and faithful. i am always honest and sincere in my words and deeds. i have a great sense of humor
emotional and charming. i can quickly adapt to any situation and moving to another country is not a problem for me. i prefer to lead a healthy way of life. i always try to develop my personality and to learn something new. i enjoy spending time with my da
for whom i would be the only woman in the world. i love to be passionate and romantic with my partner and i can combine a lioness temper and playfulness of a cat. i am an easy-going and optimistic person and i am always easy to communicate with. i am kind
i am cheerful and witty. at the same time i am persistent
i really want to find a man for whom i would be special
reliable and energetic. i am romantic
romantic and fair. those who know me think that i am loving and tender

About Me
My future husband should be a reliable and a decent man. He should be loving, passionate, romantic, sincere, and of course faithful. He should always be responsible for his words and actions. I am looking for a man with mature character who desires to share the joy of living in a full and happy family with me!
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

PreviousNext

Return to White Females