I am a:Woman
Birthday:11.04.1987
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English

About me

am nice looking sweet girl with intellegen

NICE TO MEET YOU.
my name is faith.here is my privet e-mail'(faithnechwa1@hotmail.com)
i will like to know you more. so that i can send you my picture and my detail's for you to know me more so I am waiting for your mail to my email address below. please don't chat me here just send me mail and i will get back to you with love.
Ateh Malkuth ve-Geburah ve-Gedulah le-Olam Amen...
hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Gift Leo; <giftdsfsffgood@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM on Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:06 pm

Username: giftlove7

Email: giftdsfsffgood@yahoo.com

User IP 79.170.50.37

MTC-KSA
MTCKSA-MNT
MTC KSA Network
Waleed Oriny
PO Box 295814
Riyadh 11351,
Riyadh, KSA

Full Name
Gift Leo

About me
i am a very nice and good looking young girl so lovely, kind, caring, easy to go and down to earth

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
new york

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
Black/African

Occupation
student

Sexual Orientation
Bisexual

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here to research your scammer's email address with Spokeo.

+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Gift Leo; <giftdsfsffgood@yahoo.com>

Postby Marisa on Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:38 pm

also on badoo as Ritaleostevens, 24
badoo.com/en-vg/01219668991/

Stevens Pasture, British Virgin Islands :liar:

About me
I`m Rita Leo Stevens new in this site and i`m here to look for a good friend
Looking for
looking for a honest and caring man

also goes by Juliet Leo Stevens
Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Gift Leo Stevens - giftstevens2@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB on Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:23 pm

MDF:

giftlove2 said on 26/08/12 7:35 PM

Bonjour mon cher ami, Mon nom est Mlle cadeau j´ai vu votre profil aujourd´hui et je l´aime tellement, s´il vous plaît j´aimerai que nous soyons un très bon ami, je vais que vous me contacter avec mon adresse e-mail de sorte que je vais vous envoyer plus d´ de mon image ici est mon adresse e-mail ( giftstevens2@yahoo.com ) s´il vous plaît me contacter ok mon e-mail afin que nous puissions connaître les uns les autres, je suis d´attente pour le courrier dans mon boîte aux lettres. de la vôtre cadeau ( giftstevens2@yahoo.com )

but replies in English:

IP: 41.208.184.128
Subject: THANKS, FOR YOUR RESPONSE
Tel: Not found

Hello dear
It is so nice to hear you back. I am very glad that we became interested in each other. I will try my utmost to make our correspondence interesting and honest. I do believe that we both have to be open-hear-ted and sincere so as to know each other deep down and (well,you never know) share our loneliness. I really enjoyed your nice letter, you wrote with great passion for what you believe and search for.. it seems that in my country there is a lack of that same passion.
It's that type of passion that I believe, builds a strong foundation for friendship, as well as marriage. I believe that it's a passion that needs to be nurtured throughout the relationship. It takes hard work, communication, understanding, and forgiveness because we are only human. Mistakes will be made, misunderstandings will occur, but if the foundation is strong enough the relationship will overcome those barriers. so let me tell you more about my self.
My name is Miss Gift Leo Stevens from Sudan in West Africa,5.7ft tall, fail in complexion, 26 years old (never married before) and presently i am residing in the refugeecamp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.
My late father Dr, Ben-jack Leo Stevens was the managing director of Stevens industry (Ltd) and he was the personal adviser to the former head of state (Late Dr Ga-afar Niamey) before
the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way
to a near by country Senegal where i am living now.I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing and my hobbies are football and moviespresently.I will tell you more about myself in my next
mail.Attached here is my picture
mail. I will also like to see your Own picture.Hoping to hear from you soonest
Gift Leo Steven

* Away til Aug 2, please direct questions to the moderators and frequent posters :) *

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Faith - celinewalker74@yahoo.com

Postby jaga on Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:31 pm

on Badoo: Sarah Leo Stevens, 26, Parham Town, British Virgin Islands,
Wants to make new friends,
I'm single, English,
I am simple by nature , open heart , always cheerful , love being around people as i learn what the world is all about . always aiming to be high in the society . i'm soft in mind but could be hard when i see someone coming with danger . i love those who love me , and i love being real to my man for love , trust and joy to reign in us .
I am here to look for true love with a man whose heart is full of love , care and trust . who is always ready to say the truth of his life to me . a man who is hardworking and self made . a man whose heart is pure and clean , who can make me feel warm when cold , and give me the best of satisfaction of love .
After a bad experience, I Became a hunter of scammers!
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Return to Black Females