Children:no children
Want Children:Yes, I want children
Relationship:Woman, Man
Education:High School
Income:$10,000 or less
Language:English
Ethnicity:African American
Religion:Christian

Hello dear i got your profile look up and i like you,but i will like you to contact me through my personal email address for me to send you more of my picture and for you to know more about me, shaylabedie@yahoo.com thanks hope to here from you soon

My Dearest
I am very happy when you gave me your mail.How was your day?,
Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal. my name is Shayla Bedie l am from Ivory Coast in West Africa,5.7ft tall, fair in complexion,i knew it will be shock on your mind maybe I'm not leaving in united state neither someone else and i knew a lot is going on online that is negative in thought that might be at stake but all i knew and understand in life is that if will don't meet people will can't make good friend from it,all I'm endeavor and to do is that i needed good man and responsible man that can take good care of me and take me out from this vicinity I'm, distance does not matter i need a knew life , it was a long story the picture you saw was my real picture I'm a little beat shy to put my picture on site thanks for better understanding with time you will get to know me more and i will tell you about my life story thanks once again for prompt emails you gave me and quick response,I'm single
(never married before) and presently i am residing in the refugee
camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.
My late father Dr.Linus Bedie. was the managing director of Federico
industry (Limited) and he was the personal advice to the former head of state (Late Dr Linus Bedie) before
the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold Blood it was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way
to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now.I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing
presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next
mail.Attach here is my picture i came here with i snap this pic when my father is alive
and i will like to see your picture.
awaiting to hear from you soonest,
yours in love
Shayla

SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS3
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here to research your scammer's email address with Spokeo.

+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Shayla Bedie; <shaylabedie@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM on Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:26 pm

My Dearest
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail.
How are you? How is your day, hope fine.?.
Mine is a little bad here in Dakar Senegal.
In this camp we are only allowed to leave the camp only a few days of weeks.Its just like staying in the prison and I hope by the grace of God, I come here soon.I do not have report that now I can go. For all members of my family fled in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Reverend Peter Johnson
who is the pastor here (Christ the King Church) in the camp he has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I'm leaving in a hostel women because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.
Pastors Tel number is (+221- 777-493-778) if you call and tell him you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel,my dear i know how it will sound or feel in your mind maybe it will sound so unbelieving from you but i just want you to help me i need help from someone to get along with and out from this vicinity i'm ,i don't real have much time to come online and i don't use to all this before but a friend of my told me that i will or might get good man from online to settle down with if the man real love me her name is joy will leaving together in the same hostel but i never disclose much about my confidentiality matter with know one expect man of GOD ,please i'm begin you that if you have all it means to help me please help me if you real in need of me, i'm real looking for responsible man and i knew a lot and i do hear maybe a lot is going online negatively but then if will don't meet people will can't make good friend from it , As a refugee here I do not have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because I attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.
Please listen to this, I have my late father death certificate and certificate of deposit with me, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the largest banks in Europe which he used my name as the closest relatives, the amount in question is $ 6.8 (six million eight hundred thousand U.S. dollars). So I want you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come meet you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.darling I need a strong man and man love can get me out of here and move the person that I need a very serious person, I hope I can be like? and here I would like your sweet voice on the phone hope you call me? I need your picture?
So, in the light of the above I would like you to keep it to yourself and do not tell anyone because I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know this subject. Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust I deposited on you.I like honest and sincere, understanding and a man of vision, truth and hardworking.
My preferred language is English cos is our country language but we speak French here in Senegal. Meanwhile I want you to remember me as I said I have many things to tell you.
Have a nice day and think about me.
Waiting to hear as soon as you.
Yours in love.
Shayla.

babe9.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM on Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:14 pm

My Dearest One.
How are today, hope you are fine, dear i want to thank you for all your effort and love towards me, you have given me hope and i will also like to see you face to face,i like you very much and i want you to know that before i contacted you i saw your profile that you matched mine soul and you are the type of man i am looking forward to spend the rest of my life with.I am not going to give your love to compare with any other man cos you will satisfy me,so needless of looking for another man.my dear please i want you to send an email to the bank after reading my mail because i have told the bank about you.
Please i have not told anyone except you and the Reverend about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it.
Remember i trust you honey that is why i am giving you all this information! My love is for you and you alone,i will like to hear your voice please,just call the Rev and tell him that you want to speak with me and he will send for me immediately.You can call the Reverend and ask him the best time to call me.His office phone no (+221- 777-493-778)
I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.You will have 14% of the total money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice while i go back to my studies. In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information below,tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my 6.8 million dollars deposited by my late father which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.
The contact information of the bank are as follows,

The information of the bank are as follows,
The Royal Bank of Scotland
Finance Manager Email address.(davidstephen1944@yahoo.co.uk)
Bank Email Address..(royalbankofscotlandp.l.c@london.com)
The name of the Finance Manager, Mr David Stephen
Office telephone No:+447031906086.
My Father Name As Depositor: Dr Linus Bedie,
My Name as Next To Kin: Shayla Bedie,
The account number is ALC000641710619/QB/71/B.

Please Contact them today or tomorrow on how to transfer the 6.8 million
dollars deposited by my late of which i am the next of kin.I have mapped out 14% for your assistance.
My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life including investing this money since i am still too young to manage it.
As i told you before,this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible.Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country.I will send some more message latter when i know your mind about this.
Meanwhile i will like you to call me by my time the number once again (+221- 777-493-778 )
Awaiting to hear from you soonest!.
Yours Forever In
Shayla.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM on Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:11 pm

This Pastor is busy with Scams...........

Hello dear , i was little bit down when i got your mail and i was thinking I'm going to get good reply from you and much about you ,off which you didn't care to tell me anything about you and there is none clue in your world to me , all i got is short note from you ,but I'm still wondering about it neither do you real like me or want to help me out from this circumstance I'm? will can both make it together only if you give spirit of listening and show some care about me and that you real want me for good i told you I'm very knew online i knew you might be hearing a lot online off which sometime story are similar in world to tell to one and other but as for me I'm 100% sure of my self cause if is not circumstance I'm i would engage my self in such of looking for nice man like you online rather you will look for me but i will endeavor you to just call me just call the pastor i told you about which is name is Reverend Peter Johnson is the pastor here (Christ the King Church) in the camp he has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I'm leaving in a hostel women because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.Pastors Tel number is (+221- 777-493-778) if you call and tell him you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel,my dear i know how it will sound or feel in your mind maybe it will sound so unbelieving from cause to the reference to your world you telling me i should scan my passport or I D to send to you ..but told you know got problem that ran out in middle of the night i got none here with me but call me by phone will can talk about it and how will going to sort that out and will talk about how you going to see me on cam cause the pastor computer I'm using doesn't have webcam on it please i need to hear your voice please call me please thank hope to here from you soon

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM on Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:50 am

ATT.MR DAVID STEPHEN.

I APPLY ON BEHALF OF THE FAMILY OF LATE DR.LINUS BEDIE AND ON THE ADVICE OF MISS. SHAYLA BEDIE FOR THE REMITTANCE OF HER LATE FATHER'S FUNDS CONTAINED IN HIS SAID BANK A/C NO: C000641710619/QB/71/B.. TO MY OWN BANK ACCOUNT AS HER TRUSTEE/PARTNER.

BASED ON THE PRELIMINARY LEGAL PROCESSES THAT HAS BEEN AWARDED TO ME BY SHAYLA FATHER FUNDS TO ME, I HUMBLY WISH TO INSTRUCT YOU TO TRANSFER THE TOTAL SUM OF (6.8 MILLION US DOLLARS) OF HIS CREDIT TO MY BANK ACCOUNT:....................?

PLEASE TREAT AS VERY URGENT, AND DO NOT HESITATE TO GET BACK TO ME WITH YOUR REQUIREMENTS FOR GRANTING THIS APPLICATION, AND EXECUTION OF THE ATTENDANT REMITTANCE INSTRUCTION.

THANKING YOU IN ADVANCE OF YOUR COOPERATION RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL .......xxxxxxxxx

ACCOUNT NO ........

ON BEHALF OF THE DR.LINUS BEDIE FAMILY

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM on Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:51 am

Sweetheart ,

please my darling l have just writing to the bank regarding the transfer of my late father money ,
l have inform the bank about you and also pleaded to the bank to transfer my late father money to you ,
please my darling try and do all possible for me and help me out and inform me as soon as you read any mail from the bank ,
l Love you so much and l promise to always be with you all the days of my life ,
Please consider this money yours and this transfer your personal money and do all possible so that we can complete this transfer because i want us to be together and start a new life together ,
i want to complete my education and start a new life , i believe that with you soon we shall have a happy life together , so please try and do all possible so that we can complete this transfer .
it is my prayer that the bank do the transfer fast , please try and inform me as soon as you read from the bank .
Yours Love
Shayla.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

David Stephen; <davidstephen1944@yahoo.co.uk>

Postby IceFM on Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:53 am

For Your Kindly Attention.

Madam,

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operations / Wire Transfers to write you in respect of your mail which we received. Actually we have earlier been informed about you by the young lady Miss Shayla Bedie who is the Next-of-Kin to the Late Dr. Linus Bedie that she wishes you to be Her Trustee/Representative for the official transfer and claim of her late father's deposit with this Bank. Her late father Dr. Linus Bedie was one of our Late customers with some substantial amount $ 6.8 million(US)dollars deposited with our noble Bank with the Account Number "ALC000641710619/QB/71/B". Hence you have been duly and formally appointed as the Trustee to represent the Next-of-Kin. However, before our noble Bank will transact any business concerning the transfer and claim of the Fund Deposit into your Account, We will require you to send the following information immediately to the Transfer Department of our noble Bank. They are:
(1) A Power-of-Attorney permitting you to claim and or transfer the said funds into your Account in any place on her behalf.
Please Note: This Power-of-Attorney must be endorsed by a qualified Senegalese Resident Lawyer since the girl is currently residing Senegal in Africa.
(2) The death certificate of her deceased father confirming his death.
(3) A copy of the Deposit certificate (SOA) issued to her deceased father by our bank.
(4) An Affidavit-of-Oath or Support from the Senegalese High Court in Africa.
Note: The above requirements are compulsory and are needed to protect our interest,yours and that of your partner who is the Next-of-Kin after the transfer has been made.
Furthermore, the above required documents and information are part of our security measures to avoid fraudulence claims and or taking of an unwarranted advantage of the Decease's exit by some unscrupulous individuals or some other distance relations who might have access to his privacy.On the receipts of the above documents and information, we shall verify them and once we are satisfied, we shall duly process your claims and effect the transfer in your noble honor and name immediately. Thank you, for your usual co operations.For further details and inquiries please do contact:
The Finance Manager, Mr. David Stephen
The Royal Bank of Scotland
+447031906086.

Mr. Can Paule (For Accounts Department).

© 2012 The Royal Bank

The Royal Bank plc, registered in Scotland (SC286832), The Royal Bank House, 30 Lothian Road, Edinburgh EH1 2DH. Telephone +447031906086. Calls may be recorded/monitored and call charges may vary.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM on Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:40 pm

Hello My Dearest,
How are you today?,hope you are fine?, Dear, thanks for all your love and efforts to help me out of my situation and to help transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you,it shows you are a dependable and trustworthy man.Listen honey, before i gave you these information, i prayed and my spirit convinced me that you are my bone and my flesh,i have never loved any body this way or told any body about this money, the only people that knows about it is you, me and the Reverend, no one again knows about it (since the death of my parents) and i will like you to keep it to your self because of wicked people, for i don't want to loose my life because of money.
Now,regarding the requests the bank needs from us, i have with me here the death certificate and his deposit certificate (which i will send to the Bank, if the lawyer agrees to help us)
I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath from the high court here in Dakar Senegal.
I have informed the Reverend about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below, according to the Reverend he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations Camp here and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us.
Please i will like you to contact him through email or phone today or tomorrow because according to what the bank requested, the documents that is the power of attorney and affidavit of oath are going to bear your name and,when you are contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's ACCOUNT IN ROYAL BANK OF PLC OF SCOTLAND to your account in your country.
His contact information are as follows,

Bar (Dr) Lawrence Lukman.
Of: (Law Office of St. Lawrence Chambers)
(luwrencelukman31@yahoo.com)
(chamberssaintlawrencelaw@yahoo.com )
Office phone number (+221-777-374-964)

So, i will like you to contact him for the preparation of the power of attorney Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us!.
Please i will like you to first of all get the money transfer ed and from it you can send some money for me to prepare my documents and.I will be waiting for your mail or call today.
A big hug and kisses for you.
From my deepest heart of love,
Yours Darling,
Shayla,

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Return to Black Females