4ppl .com/miracleel

miracleel

good looking

I am a:Woman
Birthday:01.01.1989
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English

Hi, I am very sorry if my message will be a kind of embarrassment to you since I do not know you in person or have met you before, My Name is Miss Miracle i was just browsing now and i saw Ur post. i would love to know more about you, also u can email me back with this address for more introduction,( missmiracle221@yahoo.com

Hello My Dearest Love,
How are you doing today i believe your fine and in good health?
My Name is Miss Miracle, 23yrs, i know age doesn't matter in a real and good relationship, so i am comfortable with your age, I believe that it is important we get to know each other better for trust and confidence which is necessary in any good and lasting relationship built on truth and real love.

Presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war fought in my country Libya by former president Colonel Muammar Gaddafi. I decided to let you know everything about me because i have faith and it was God's leading me to know you after my fasting with offering prayers to him.

My late father Dr.Benjamin Clinton was a Director of the National Oil Company of Libya before the rebels attacked our house one early morning killed my father and my mother instantly. I was secured by the UNHCR, United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees Dakar Senegal. It was only me that is alive and i brought here in Senegal by the help of UNHCR Dakar Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugees.

I am sending you an email from the Reverend Computer, In this camp we are not allowed to go out, Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by God's grace i will come out from here soon. I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war, the only person i have now is Rev.Timothy Samuel who is the pastor of the (Winners Chapel Dakar Senegal) here in the camp he has been very nice to us, i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

Please call me through the Reverend telephone line (+221-774-417-389). I want to hear your voice, as soon as you call the Reverend tell him you want to speak with Miss Miracle from Libya, and he will send for me to come and talk with you. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year in University before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

My dearest, I am telling you about me with love and trust i deposed on you and i believe with God all things are possible, i have faith in you and it was the willing of God that leaded me to know you after my fasting with offering prayers. I am sharing all about me with you in a full confidentiality. My Late father gave me a file of his deposit which i am the next of kin and told me to hold it until he recovers from his injuries without sensing that death is already at the corner. By Monday the 6Th of March 2011 which is exactly five days the rebels attacked our house and killed my mother instantly with other relatives, My father gave up the ghost. Death never give me the opportunity of having to enjoy the comfort of my good home, I always believe God knows the best.

Please listen to this, I have my late father's deposit certificate and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later if everything work out well between you and me, when my late father was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is US$2.7.00.000 ( Two Million Seven Hundred Thousand United State Dollars). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over there to meet with you for a better life and continue my study on your care.

I kept this secret to people in the camp here, So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people or my late father colleagues gets to know about it.
Remember i am giving you all this information due to the love and trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hardworking. My favorite language is English i speak English very fluently.Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you.

I would like to know more about you, your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently, I will tell you more about my inherited funds in my next mail. Have a nice day and think about me. Attached here is my picture.
I humbly wait to receive your response soon. I wish you the best.
Yours in love,
Miracle.

Cox Communications Inc.
OrgId: CXA
Address: 1400 Lake Hearn Dr.
City: Atlanta
StateProv: GA
PostalCode: 30319

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here to research your scammer's email address with Spokeo.

+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Miracle Clinton; <missmiracle221@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM on Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:16 pm

Hello My Dearest,
How are you today ? I believe you are fine.
I appreciate your effort and caring towards an orphan like me, I only believed in you because Almighty God have a reason for me to know you and put you to help me that's why i told you all about me. I have informed the bank about my intention to claim my late father's deposit of which i am the next of kin.

The Bank informed me to look for a foreign representative/beneficiary to assist me on the transferring of the funds due to my refugee status will not allowed me directly to claim the funds but through an appointed representative/beneficiary as the united nations law governing refugees all over the world states. I want you to contact the bank immediately and inform them that you are my representative/beneficiary and let them process the transfer urgently. Please Contact the bank immediately so that they will transfer my money to your account pending my arrival to meet with you for a better life and continue my study on your care.

NAME OF THE BANK: ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND
NAME OF DEPOSITOR: DR.BENJAMIN CLINTON
NEXT OF KIN: MISS.MIRACLE BENJAMIN CLINTON
ADDRESS: P.O BOX 2412,BENGHAZI LIBYA
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 10076633
SWIFT CODE: RBOSGB2L
IBAN CODE: E.G GB99 RBOS 1234 5612 3456 78
AMOUNT: $US2.7 MILLION DOLLARS.

BANK E-MAIL ADDRESS:
Rbstransferservice@mail2uk.com
OR
Royalbankofscotlanduk@safe-mail.net

TEL: 0044-7031-814-574 OR 0044-7031-816-596
FAX: 0044-7006-072-187.

My dearest, Please let me know immediately you send an email to the bank, as soon as my inherited money transferred to your account, you send me some money to prepare my traveling documents to come and meet with you or you can come here in Senegal and take me to your peaceful country for our better life and continue my study on your care. I don't want to continue staying in this horrible situation anymore, this camp is like one stayed in the prison, there was no good food and water here, we are eating once every day due to the poor condition in this refugee camp. I don't want to continue living my life in this prison called Refugee camp.

Please contact the bank immediately, I am waiting and hoping to get good news on when the money will be transfer to your bank account as soon as you contact with the bank. Take very good care of yourself for me and remember me in your daily prayers. I will send you more of my pictures in my next mail. please call me i want to hear your voice on phone as well; when u call the the Rev.Father that u want to speak with Miss Miracle. he will sent for me to come and speak with you. Attach here is my refugee identity. I can't wait to join my lives with you immediately the bank transfer my late father's funds to your account for our better life. Hug and Kisses. I wish you the best.
Yours love,
Miracle

SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS4
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

Refuge Identity.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Miracle Clinton; <missmiracle221@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM on Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:23 pm

:roll:

How are you doing? Hope fine.
I'm happy to inform you about my success of getting my inherited funds transferred under the cooperation of my new partner from England UNITED KINGDOM/GREAT BRITAIN. I'm in England now for investment projects with him, He have not promise to marry me yet, let the willing of God be done. I really thanks God that i'm surely reached my goal by restored and secured my inherited funds successfully. I lost my parents with great pains, tears and sorrows, May their souls rest in perfect peace(Amen).

My dear, I did not forgot your past efforts and attempting assisting me for transferring my inherited funds but it's failed us due to the condition of things, this money is the only thing i have inherited from my late parents, My late father was a wealthy man and he bought houses in my country which i knows some of them, But i have not with any one of the documents, when my late father was about to give up the ghost he told me to contact our family lawyer to give me all the documents of his properties, since i was living in horrible situation in Dakar Senegal i tried many times to get in touch with the lawyer in Libya but his telephone is not available, I did not know if he was the among innocent souls that death in Libya civil war. I really thank God that my life have change for good, I vowed not to go back to my country because i lost my beloved parents and my relatives in my country due to political democracy, i will never touch that bloody country in my life. I'm feeling comfortable here in England with my partner Mr.Edward Joseph.

I'm here by to inform you that i dropped an envelop of cheque to the Reverend in the camp to send you to compensate you for your past effort, i have not forgot your past effort. Contact the Reverend in Senegal refugee camp and tell him to send you the cheque i dropped for you. The total amount in the cheque is $200.000.00 (Two hundred thousand US Dollars ) which i dropped for you to compensation you for all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in the ensued of transferring my inherited funds, I appreciated your passed efforts at that very time but we haven't succeeded, get in touched with the Reverend and instruct him where to send the money to you.

Remember I have not tell the Reverend the total amount of the money in the envelop, I just told him that the envelop of the cheque is for you. Please do let me know immediately you receive the money from the Reverend so that we can share our joy together.

In this moment I’m very busy here in England with my partner for investment projects which i having at hand with my partner Mr.Edward Joseph. Finally, get in touch with the Reverend to collect the envelop of the cheque i dropt for you to compensate you for your past effort, the Reverend information are as follows.

Email= Rev.timothy618@yahoo.com
Tel = 00221772026714

Let me know immediately you receive the money from the Reverend so that we can share our joy together. I'm very busy as of now, take very care of your self.
Bye.
From Miracle,

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Return to White Females