Katie Brandy - katiebrandy11@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white women.

Katie Brandy - katiebrandy11@yahoo.com

Postby ebnressler on Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:54 pm

This one claims to be in Florida and IP says Arizona!

Header:

Received: from [184.171.165.115] by web122001.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 15 Sep 2012 15:03:03 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.121.416
Message-ID: <1347746583.24113.YahooMailClassic@web122001.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2012 15:03:03 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Hello

IP Address:

IP Address: 184.171.165.115
Hostname: 184.171.165.115
IP Country: United States
IP Country Code: USA
IP Continent: North America
IP Region: Arizona
Guessed City: Tempe
IP Latitude: 33.4357
IP Longitude: -111.9171
Organization: Secured Servers LLC
ISP Provider: Secured Servers LLC

Email:

More about me I am single ,born in ALBUQUERQUE NM ,obtained my degree in the University of South Carolina ,and presently live in homestead FL, I find very much peace and tranquility there .I`m 5`6" 131 with a athletic build , mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, good listening, God Fearing, and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a good listener. I love to play golf and I enjoy chillin` with my friend/family , I like going to the movies , or watching movies in my room , I like swiming , fishing, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, traveling , going bowling and also a good cook.I am a family oriented person and There is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself..

I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today, I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me. I even want to learn about the secrets you very rarely share with someone!. So come on and share it all with me, as I am not here to talk to you about general things such as partying, the weather, sports, e.c.t. I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced. This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance, quality, spirituality and potential.

I look forward to hearing from you soon!.
I care katie

Pictures:

Somewhere Southeast in North America........
ebnressler
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Katie Brandy - katiebrandy11@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa on Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:34 pm

besides it's "Secured Servers" - known proxy or VPN, widely used in scams. It is a WEBHOST, not an Internet Service Provider. Everything that has words "servers", "host", or "hosting" means it's a webhost and IP is fake.
Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby ebnressler on Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:08 pm

Marisa wrote:besides it's "Secured Servers" - known proxy or VPN, widely used in scams. It is a WEBHOST, not an Internet Service Provider. Everything that has words "servers", "host", or "hosting" means it's a webhost and IP is fake.

You mean this part?
Secured Servers LLC
ebnressler
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa on Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:32 pm

yep. :)
Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby ebnressler on Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:06 pm

Ross James - ross.james250@yahoo.com

Header:
Received: from [82.128.2.134] by web125506.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 13 Oct 2012 23:17:12 PDT

IP:
IP Country: Nigeria
IP Country Code: NGA
IP Continent: Africa
IP Region: Lagos
Guessed City: Lagos
Organization: Multi-Links Telecommunications Limited
ISP Provider: Multi-Links Telecommunications Limited

Email:
Thank you for getting to me ,am roseline wendy wood ,40yrs old am new to this site am from washinton state...am looking for a man who is sweet, sincere,honest, kind-hearted, nice, intelligent, open minded, non-judgmental, faithful, optimistic, and at least somewhat attractive. However what's on the inside is more important to me than what's on the outside. I am not looking for a man that will be kidding or playing with my heart b.cos i have been so hurt badly in my life and age is not a major factor to me someone with the same qualities as myself. Very honest, open, positive, outgoing.Im looking for someone to hang out with and seeking the possibilities. Cooking together at home,i do work with walmart store before but right now am not unemployed.i love sea food and mexican food,am 125lsb,my hobbies is swimming ,i love tto go to beach...I'm nice woman that keeps her self maintained. i'm honest and loyal to people . i like to hold hands and kiss show affection for the person i'm with. like to do about anything.I'm a very fun woman ,and alot of fun to be with,at least that what people tell me i would like to meet someone the same..am also decent looking and in good shape much younger looking than age enjoy having fun and have an open personality in my spare time i enjoy going out to dinner and movies, plays, concerts sporting events i like to still play some sports softball golf, tennis, volleyball, bowling..well ok just about any sport. also like going hiking or riding bikes out in nature/state parks being honest, i'm looking for friends first and dating at a slow pace i do have the desire and time for adult friendship and cares...i will like you to get back to me and tell me more about you

Pictures:

Mate1 Profile:
carelove129565
looking for the right man Text me (720) 295-1681
Woman, 40 years old
Seeking a man 35 - 90
New York, New York
Ethnicity:Caucasian / White
Height:5ft. 6in.
Body Type:Average
Hair Color:Light Brown
Eye Color:Hazel
Relationship Status:Single
Have children?Rather Not Say
Want (more) children?Rather Not Say
Religion:Catholic
Field of Study:Rather Not Say
Sign:Sagittarius
Education:Some College
Annual Income:Rather Not Say
Smokes:Never
Drinks:Never

About Myself
I'm nice woman that keeps her self maintained. i'm honest and loyal to people . i like to hold hands and kiss show affection for the person i'm withlike to do about anything.I'm a very fun woman ,and alot of fun to be with,at least that what people tell me i would like to meet someone the same..am also decent looking and in good shape much younger looking than age enjoy having fun and have an open personality in my spare time i enjoy going out to dinner and movies, playsconcerts sporting events i like to still play some sports softball golf, tennis, volleyball, bowling..well ok just about any sport. also like going hiking or riding bikes out in nature/state parks being honest, i'm looking for friends first and dating at a slow pace i do have the desire and time for adult friendship and cares...I WILL LIKE YOU TO ADD ME TO ross.james250 AT YAHOO DOT COM

What I'm Looking For
I want someone who is fun-loving, considerate and caring. Physical attraction is important also as is romance. I do not want "the perfect MAN" but am looking for my perfect MAN who will be my companion through a life that we can share together whatever it throws at us.INTELLIGENT AND DOWN TO EARTH..I WILL LIKE YOU TO ADD ME TO ross.james250 AT YAHOO DOT COM

Lifestyle & Interests
Work Habits: Flexible hours
Physical Fitness: Moderate exercise
Political: Rather Not Say
I Travel For Fun: Occasionally
I Travel For Work: Occasionally
Sense of Humor: Light
ebnressler
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Brandy; <brandymarcus29@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM on Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:01 am

From C

brandy

32 / woman / Heterosexual / single; Lives in Brooklyn, New York.

About me:

About me and what I'm looking for I'm a hopeless romantic that likes to have fun. I don't think that just because you believe in romance, everything has to be all sappy and mushy all the time. I definitely feel if you're romantically involved with someone you should be able to share your thoughts and feelings on an array of topics. I also feel you should live your life without regrets. You have to know in your heart that everything happens for a reason and everyone comes into your life for a reason. You may get hurt or you may find the love of your life, but no matter what, you'll learn about yourself and your partner throughout the process.....you cant text me (770) 299-9538 or mail me brandymarcus29@gmail.com

Thank you so much for getting back in touch with me as it actually made my day!!!, you sound like all i want , you are my perfect match . I am really going to put a lot of effort into writing this letter to you in hopes it will provide you with a good understanding of who I am, what I am all about, and what has made me the person I am today. The reason I am going to write a letter rather than just send a message is because I am serious about wanting to establish a quality friendship with you, and because of the fact I rarely contact anyone on here, so when I do you can be rest assured I am serious about my intentions....you can adding me or mail brandymarcus29 a ww t y a h o o d (O) t co m or brandymarcus29wwgmal or text me four/six nin/two//0/2/five/9/two/5
2014-01-31 12:31:47

Yahoo avatar
shows Kelsey Hess
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here to research your scammer's email address with Spokeo.

+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Return to White Females