Scammers with pictures of Sgt. Leroy Petry

African scammers posing as military personnel.

"Mr.Scott Williams Adams" scottwilliams_usarmy@yahoo.com.ph

Postby jaga on Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:46 am

Dear Friend
Thanks for your prompt response to my email.
I appreciate your willingness and kind gesture for more information concerning my Hotel/Tourist Resort Centre Project proposed to be setup in a profit oriented/lucrative location in your country or any where as suggested by you.
I am very delighted to brief you, on my sincere and optimistic interest to accomplish this dream with you as my investment manager/partner/proxy and one of the Directors in the nearest future. I would like to tell you this - It does not really matter what your profession is, all that is required of you is your utmost concentration and attention to this project.

I am a British citizen by birth and Nationalization and also a nationality of Nigeria .I was born and bred in London by a Nigerian Parents,hence my dual nationality. I later became a politician. I served my country (Nigeria) for 18 years in various capacities and positions. I was the former Minister of Finance Budget and Economic Planning, in the last regime of Ex- President Olushegun Obasanjo of Nigeria.

It will also interest you to know my position presently in the Nigerian Government. I have been restricted movement as well as all other Ministers in the last Government of Ex-President Olushegun Obasanjo of Nigeria . We are all under a probing Exercise by the present Government.

However, I believe the exercise will soon be over and I will be given total freedom of movement.But meanwhile all other protocols shall proceed hence it does not cause any impediment to our investment success in your country.I have a vested interest in establishing a 5-or 3-Star Hotel and Tourist in your country, with your assistance; this is mainly to avoid rigorous registration processes and outrageous fees being imposed on foreign Investors in your country.

You will stand as my Foreign Partner, Investment Manager who will supervise, control, direct, operate and manage the established project under certain conditions that we shall both spell out in our Partnership Memorandum of Understanding MOU/Agreement which I am going to instruct my attorney to prepare for our perusal and it will be duly signed respectively after we are both in agreement.

Kindly, furnish me with your data to this end, such as your full names and address, phone numbers, your position in the office and your age for the preparation of the MOU.Like I mentioned to you in my last mail, all the resources needed for this project have been safe-kept. The sum of US$50Million is already secured in a finance company for this project.

All you are required to do is to use the fund, secure a site/land in your country, do the total construction/furnishing and then control the functions of the hotel as a bona-fide citizen of your country. During commissioning of this established project, you shall be made one of the directors.

For the time being, I would like to have constant,uninterrupted communication with you via e-mail for now which you will understand later. I wouldn't like you to call me on my Nigerian numbers so as to avoid the Telecom Interception of our discussions by the present government probing us.

Now, it will interest you to know that I am a highly placed Honorable individual in the Nigerian Government, very optimistic, honest and straight forward in my dealings. So, I deserve to associate with sincere objective partners in order to achieve this project successfully for our individual benefit and that of our families.
So, I am looking forward to accomplishing this dream with you as a capable, trustworthy and experienced person who is capable to assist, develop and direct it to its successful conclusion and commissioning.
Waiting for your earnest, positive response.

Thanks.
Mr.Scott Williams Adams.

IP: 41.211.232.162./ NIGERIA,LAGOS;
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 18:51:56 +0800 (SGT)
From: "Mr.Scott Williams Adams" <scottwilliams_usarmy@yahoo.com.ph>
After a bad experience, I Became a hunter of scammers!
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

petry.brunet@yahoo.com

Postby Bix on Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:47 pm

matchdoctor
petry
46-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 22 - 45
Dallas, Texas, United States

Am petry by name :roll: .......... am a military man from united state of America but presently on deployment to afghanistan for a peace keeping mission....am a man of a woman that believes in what goes around comes around...am looking forward to meet that special woman that i will try to create heaven in her heart......some that is honest and caring,trustworthy,lovely romantic,a woman that has goals ,dreams and also know what she want in life with a great sense of humor...i need some one that will smile at me whenever i do silly things and also a woman that i can show my affection in public...kiss her lips and also hold her close to me day and night.....for better conversation add on email petry.brunet @ y a h o o D o t c o m............hope to meet you there soon
Always be wary of anyone online who entitles themselves "Eng" or "Engineer".
Only West African "engineers" tend to use this prefix title !
Bix

Bookmark and Share

Leroy Arthur Petry (born 29 July 1979)

Postby kathyb928 on Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:14 am

Sergent petry, 52 Dallas, TX, United States (47 miles)
is on speed date.com above is all he gives as info
has a yahoo chat name of sgtpetrymarkj
this is part of the message today
sgtpetrymarkj: I see you a a woman who really have goal and you sparked my interest but I just have to know much about you dear
sgtpetrymarkj: How about your children dear ?
sgtpetrymarkj: How many children did you have dear ?
sgtpetrymarkj: Alright
sgtpetrymarkj: What did you seek for in a relationship kathy ?
sgtpetrymarkj: And feel free to ask me anything dear ?
sgtpetrymarkj: And since march you didn't meet a person who sparked your interest
kbouton2002: !what is your first name
sgtpetrymarkj: Petry
sgtpetrymarkj: Leroy
kbouton2002: Oh. I see the mark j after your name
sgtpetrymarkj: Lol that's just a fourth name hahahha
kbouton2002: So how does your full name go then
sgtpetrymarkj: Petry leroy dear
kbouton2002: Petry is your last name or first
sgtpetrymarkj: First name dear
kbouton2002: That's different
sgtpetrymarkj: Different ?
the real sgt Petry is on google as a decorated soldier
kathyb928
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Sgt. Leroy Petry

Postby dimitrii on Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:01 pm

As sgt leroy petry on Confirio. leroypetry933@yahoo.com

46 / Male / Straight
Joined December 12, 2012. Living in Johnston, Iowa.
About Me
I am a GOOD MAN, an honest, kind, loyal, considerate, loving and hard working man who is a respectful, generous and giving person, full of passion. I have a good personality and wonderful sense of humor. You will never find someone who tries as hard or cares as much as I do. I am probably the most romantic man you will ever meet. I do everything 100% and with great passion in the best way I know how. I am very easy going, the type of guy you would love to bring home to mama. I am not a perfect man ... I do silly things and make mistakes, but never because I don't care or try. I love the closeness of family and miss this very much. For the most part, I am all alone. I will do everything I can for you to be happy with me and for us to be together as a family. I like to dance and to go dancing. I like anything and everything that we will do together

Junkmail:
Hello. i am interested in you... how are you! hope fine? Am looking for a ( Serious and Real Relationship ) - I like your profile- honestly i will like to connect with you....you can get back to me with your yahoo email address. looking forward to chat with you by getting back to me with your yahoo IM so that we can chat.
2013-08-12 08:28:40

Acta est fabula.
dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

LroyPet34@aol.com & LroyPet@hotmail.com

Postby Bix on Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:37 am

matchdoctor
LroyPet34
34-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 18 - 60
Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States
Last Activity: Today
the person I would like to meet:
The most important i think is a woman of God. A woman who is excited about living and serving God in her unique and special way as a female. I like woman with outgoing personalities. Someone who is strong and not afraid to stick up for what she believes in. I don't care a lot about appearances. I like women who are casual and not high maintained.

Hi,
I saw your email on here and i really like to get to know you more better and it's would be very nice in meeting in future. My name is Leroy Arthur Petry, Sgt. First Class in United States Army. I am native of Santa Fe, New Mexico. I was assigned to 2nd Battalion, 75th Ranger Regiment based at Joint Base Lewis-McChord, in Washington state. With a total of eight deployments: two supporting Operation Iraqi Freedom and six supporting Operation Enduring Freedom. In all, I had spent a total of 28 months deployed. During my time in Iraq and Afghanistan. I am compassionate,a great listener, and not afraid to show my emotions. I believed not only in what a woman look like but her heart play the most important role to me cause i want a real and a serious relationship. I believed in friendship so much cos to me its the key role to a long lasting relationship.P.S. I can be reach through e-mail for frequent replies, as i do not so have much time to stay long on computer. LroyPet34@aol.com or LroyPet@hotmail.com
Warm Regards.
Sgt. First Class Leroy A. Petry
Bix

Bookmark and Share

Postby teele on Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:27 am

crouchjackson259@yahoo.com, Petry B

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5992139887 Petry B

How are you and my name is Crouch, I will like to know more about you and see what we have in common,I will be happy if you can drop me your contact details like your yahoo messenger, then drop it for me or add me on crouchjackson259 at yahoo dot com. Thanks
Murka
teele
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby teele on Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:31 am

His email crouchjackson259@yahoo.com leads me to his FB

https://www.facebook.com/jackson.crouch.9
Jackson Crouch

his stolen face is there too-

viewtopic.php?f=91&t=61103
Murka
teele
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga on Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:55 pm

NETLOG: profile --> nelsonmehler: http://pl.netlog.com/nelsonmehler
WOMAN :lol: 42 years, United States
Photos (4)
Name: nelson Mehler
Date of birth: 10/08/1971
Mother Tongue: English

Hey how are you doing
ThIs is my YM. ID you add Me for better chat.
Okay nelsonmehler@yahoo.com

Here remade name badges, because the closure was not to be peeled off ...

Originally:
http://www.army.mil/medalofhonor/petry/profile.html
http://www.army.mil/media/198800/

pics (3) already posted

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Collins Leroy Petry, collins_allex49@yahoo.com

Postby Bix on Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:24 pm

waplog.com/collins499
collins499
Male , 43, Single
United States , TEXAS

hello pretty *** woman.... am collins leroy petry a military man from Afghanistan..am divorced for 3yrs and am with one kids....am looking for woman who will be with me for the rest of my life..add me for better conversation collins_allex49@yahoo.com

also
waplog
frankyjames165
Male , 44, Single
United States , TEXAS

frankyjames165: Add me Collins_allex49@y a h o o

Bix

Bookmark and Share

leroy_peltry@hotmail.com

Postby jaga on Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:13 pm

leroy4you (MDF)
leroy peltry
34 year old, man from Ghana

Hello,
My names are Leroy Arthur Petry looking for a very passionate, honest, caring,
trustworthy and loving lady to fill my heart with love. please can you write me
at (leroy_peltry@hotmail.com) more introduction.
Millions kiss!
Sergeant Leroy A.Petry

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

leroy_apeltry@live.com

Postby jaga on Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:30 pm

VK => Leroy peltry
Languages​​: English
City: New York City
School: Mercy College '09
Field: Social and Behavioral Sciences
School: 21st Century Academy Public School 210 '09
New York City

Dear friend,
(leroy_apeltry@live.com)
My name is Leroy Author peltry looking for a reliable and trust worthy person for a cordial relationship. I'm not always on this site, please I'll be glad if you write me direct at my private email above for more details.
Best regard!

:twisted: new pic >>> Image
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby dimitrii on Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:12 pm

Resurfaced on Confirio, le_petry89@yahoo.com, lepetry200@gmail.com

Lepety
51 / Male / Straight
Joined March 24, 2014. Living: Washington, District of Columbia.

About me
Hello and how are you doing my beautiful Lady like you .I hope you are Fine , My name is Petry from U.S.A Georgia and am looking for a Serious Relationship ..My passions are meeting my future soul-mate/partner.. I believe I am a very good man with a very big heart with modern qualities.. I'm pretty laid back, down to earth, a very positive person, enjoy the simple things in life..If interested inbox email address is lepetry200@gmail.com..

Junkmail:
Greeting's beautiful woman.
Hello and how are you doing my beautiful Lady like you .I hope you are Fine , My name is Petry from U.S.A Georgia and am looking for a Serious Relationship ..My passions are meeting my future soul-mate/partner.. I believe I am a very good man with a very big heart with modern qualities.. I'm pretty laid back, down to earth, a very positive person, enjoy the simple things in life..If interested inbox email address is lepetry200@gmail.com // le_petry89@yahoo.com

Acta est fabula.
dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

petryleroy275@yahoo.com

Postby Bix on Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am

.badoo.com/0380060788/
Petry, 43
London, United Kingdom :mrgreen:
don't have the qualifications of a cute man or a greek god. I am just me. Sweet, simple and a hopeless romantic. One of the reasons why I joined this service is because I can find someone here who is serious in his search. I have met women who are not even worthy of a minute's worth of my time. I am also frank and honest, and I can be very persuasive if I wanted to. I am an open-minded, simple and understanding man who respects people. I believe in people. Looking for a woman who will love me as me and the woman who will kiss and hug me as if he is kissing the most important person in his life. I am the man who will love a woman who is matured, independent and have his own decision in life. I want a woman who will call me as his only one and will call me as his important half. I am not looking for the perfect woman, I am looking for the right woman.

How are you doing ..I will like you to send me your email,to have a better conversation with you
Petryleroy275@yahoo.com, you can add me now

Bix

Bookmark and Share

Le_petry@yahoo.com

Postby jaga on Tue May 06, 2014 11:09 pm

4datez /
Username: Le
Looking for: Female
Here for: Friends - Dating - Relationships

About me:
Anyone interested in marriage should inbox me .......... email address Le_petry@yahoo.com
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby dimitrii on Sun May 18, 2014 10:45 am

As Anderson on Confirio, andersonperil@yahoo.com

48 / Male / Straight
Joined March 28, 2014. Living in Moody, Alabama.

About Me
am anderson by name, from united state, i had learn how to love deeply cos i have understand that we come to love not by finding a perfect person but learnjng how to see an imperfect person perfectly..... i want to appeal to you all that you should love deeply and forgive quickly cos lifs is too short to be wasted on

Junkmail:
Hello cute, how is life treating you over there? I'm Anderson by name and I'm divorced with a kid, am here looking for a God fearing, devoted, trustworthy, loving and caring woman to be called my wife, I'm not here to play a head game at all cos I'm here for a serious relationship, I want to get to know more about you.

Pics already posted.
Acta est fabula.
dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

PreviousNext

Return to Military scams