Adam Williams, adamwilliams795@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.

Adam Williams, adamwilliams795@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa on Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:53 am

sgtAdam on datemefree
- 38 y/o male
- Denver, USA
- English, English, English
- military man
- Have no children
- Last logged in: 2012-10-02 14:54:42
- ID: 221850

junkmail (same as profile description)
Am Sgt Adam williams Am an US Army presently in mexico for a peace making mission :mrgreen: to save human lifes and properties.I was here where i seek for honest lover and i meet your profile it was interesting and attractive then i drop by to know more better. I am a gentle good man who is much more a giver than a taker and someone who is passionate and compassionate, loyal and endearing,honest and honorable and very much the kind of man who knows how to treat a special woman.I will appreciate if you can drop me a note and tell me more about you or IM through my yahoo Email address below(adamwilliams795@yahoo.com)or you get back to me with your Email address for me to sent you a message more about me and my profession

From Readnotify:
Opened
Opened 4-Oct-12 at 19:50:35pm (UTC -7:00) - 21hours9mins56secs after sending
Location Torrance, California, United States (86% likelihood)
Opened on (198.144.105.250:18562) - nLayer GIGLINX, again.
Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Re: Adam Williams, adamwilliams795@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa on Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:27 am

sgtadamwilliams on confirio

37 / Male / Straight / single
From denver. Living in Denver, Colorado.

About Me
am sgt Adam williams a very easy going man with full respect for women...seeking for true love.am single,i lost my wife and 2kids 2years ago now seeking for the woman to treat me right and good..am really on here to seek my match..i dont fancy coming on internet bt a friend of mine got me into this as a means of finding my true love

junkmail:
lovely profile u got here babe..love to have a better chat with u..permit me to say u beautiful..
send me ur email id so as to have a better chat or u add me on adamwilliams795@yahoo.com

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby teele on Wed May 08, 2013 3:45 am

Walter Adam, srgtwaltera2@hotmail.com from Tagged
He made 4 new profiles on Tagged yesterday and all were deleted.Thank You, Tagged Team !

I am adam from tagged. I'm from US but currently on deployment in mexico. My pics is added to this mail. Will send you more about me after this mail.. Your so so beautiful sweetie and will love u to tell me more about you..
Sent from military base camp, MEXICO

Thanks for giving me your email on tagged, makes me feel we've got a connection already. I will love to tell you more about me. I am adam walters and I already mail you some of my pics.. A very good friend of mine introduce me on the internet as a way of finding my soul mate, it's just that I don't always get to log on there to chat. You'll need to know that I'm serving the US Army and currently on deployment here in mexico.. also a former US Marine infantryman, having served 19 active years with different infantry unit from Camp Pendleton, CA. (1st battalion, 9th Marine Regiment, and 2nd battalion, 1st Marine Regiment) and Camp Lejeune, NC (3rd Battalion, 6th Marine Regiment)

I have been to a bunch of places in the world, some of them hot spots, and continue to do so today. I am privileged to have served with highly professional individuals in the Marines, and the tradition continues now in the Army..I'm fortunate to command a small, very specialized unit and get to interact with many guys on the tip of the spear: US service members of all branches and ranks, Coalition forces, contractors and locals.

I feel I've got a perspective not often seen in the media. Seeing as I'm heading back home soon, that also gives me a 'different' perspective. I generally socialize outside of the military community since I'm single and my peers are pretty much all married with children. I am an avid athlete, having played most sports at one time or another - everything from Adventure racing to Wiffle ball! These days I mostly play rugby and lift weights.And someday I'll move back home to and be able to surf, paddle and dive like I love to do.

I want you to know am a man of one woman, i treat my woman with respect and care. Am an affectionate and passionate man.I love kids and pets. .. What do you seek in your idea man? Am a caring man, who show my woman what true love means, i work according to word of God. I'm a romantic man, I love going to the beach, listen to musics, love taking a walk, love going to the cinemas. I would describe myself as very caring a gentle and positive person Very generous and like life and like meeting people . Have a good sense of humor. do not like dull moody people. Life is too short not to be happy and enjoy.

I think that it speaks you more. My opinion on the type of woman that I want to be with in the future is someone who is caring and considerate, someone I can trust and who will trust me and will always be honest with me, someone who enjoys laughing at the silly things that happen in life. Someone who is willing to share the work to make our home a comfortable place. Someone who likes to live in a tidy house too, I do not like to have things very messy. .

I am happy to share in all of the work required to keep the house nice .If someone was like that and loved me for who I am too, I would be a very happy man. I am very happy to have a message from you, makes me feel things would be alright...I just hope we can find a way to be able to meet and chat and get to know ourselves better and start from there...

Your Soldier Friend

Image Image Image

ImageImageImage
Murka
teele
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby teele on Wed May 08, 2013 5:30 pm

What is your yahoo id... My yahoo id is srgtwaltera@yahoo.com Add me to your yahoo messenger
Murka
teele
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Micheal Laurence, micheallaurence49@gmail.com

Postby Marisa on Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:55 am

pest booted off DnM

username: sgrtlaurence
email: micheallaurence49@gmail.com
Homosexual military, :lol: 40 yo

IP address: 141.0.8.33 - Opera Software

Description:
i'am laurence,a military man,and am here for a serious relationship..

facebook.com/micheal.laurence.94
Micheal Laurence
Worked at Military
Studied at University of Liverpool Alumni (Official)
From Colombo, Sri Lanka
Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Return to Military scams