African scammers posing as white men.

Howard John, howard_john58@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa on Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:57 am

how115 on fishmeetfsh

how115 Profile: am seeking for ture love
Age & Gender: 46 Year Old Man
My Profession: Pilot

About Me
I'm an independent guy who is loyal to family and friends and surround myself with positive people. I've been told that I have a great sense of humor and enjoy laughing second only to making others laugh. I am honest, sincere, supportive, and look for those qualities in others. I truly believe its the best way to live and improve oneself. I can pretty much strike up a conversation with anyone. It is meeting quality that seems to be the hard thing these days. Sure, I guess everyone has a picture in his or her mind of who their perfect match would be.

junkmail:
Am howard,You look great on here..... I'm a very down to earth man with a big heart.am a widowed with 8yearsold daughter,Am a pilot,i work with bristish airways.,I'm laid back and very spontaneous. I love to please my woman in every way possible and there is nothing that I can honestly say that he would want more That's a guarantee! I'm very open to new things, traveling to new places,how are you doing and i will be glad to know you more,can you pls tell me little about u? can we chat on yahoo im?so that we can share pixs cam and learn more about each other on there you can add me up on howard_john58@yahoo.com give me you yahoo im id as well so that i can add you up and have a nice chat on there hope to hear back from you soon

Received: from [216.226.69.162] - NewCom again, satellite provider for Africa

Am glad you write me back can we chat on yahoo im so that we can share pixs cam and learn more about each other on there hope to hear back from you soon

Also on FB as Howard Dries, profile hidden

Also on Tagged, Howard D, 48, Male, United Kingdom, but profile is not used.
Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Howard John, how_s_john@yahoo.com

Postby Myra on Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:50 pm

howard114
true love out there
Age & Gender: 46 Year Old Man
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Blond Hair Color / Brown Eye Color
My Education: Masters Degree
My Profession: Pilot
My Marital Status: Windowed
I Want Children? Undecided
I Have Children? Yes

About Me
Am Howard am new here am a widowed with 8 years old daughter am a pilot i work with British air line,I'm looking for my best friend.u look so great and nice on here,and what are u really looking for on here ?am here to look for A woman with a big heart, infectious smile and is my true "compliment.

same profile pic as before

Oh thanks for written me back.You sounds so pretty and lovely and look great in your pic ,your profile sounds so great and good.I will be glad to know more about you ...my yahoo im is how_s_john@yahoo.com?I will so much love to chat with you on IM,so we can get to learn more about our self,share cam,pix and more.I can see through your profile that you have a good quality of a woman.i lll be waiting for u on im okay hope u to hear fro u so soon
The email searches are done with SPOKEO. Try it yourself !
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Howard John, howard_john58@yahoo.com

Postby dimitrii on Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:08 pm

Confirio. howardjohn265@ymail.com

howard115
48 / Male / Straight
Joined April 2, 2012. Living in Oregon City, Oregon.

About meI'm an independent man who is loyal to family and friends and surround myself with positive people,I love romance and to travel my two biggest delights. I have been fortunate to been very successful in life, spiritually, physically and financially. The last aspect (financially) has let me be able to do a lot things in life. Though that part without the other two would have left me unable to enjoy those things that I have done. I do a lot of traveling, as I said that is one of my biggest pleasures. I have been to many places world wide. I try to involve myself in many things and volunteer work. I have done many outdoor activities, Have done things to accomplish my goals in the last few years in Piloting and i got my pilot license. I love to shower my women in romance. Little gifts here, surprise spa treatments together, little weekend getaways or maybe a mid week getaway. Trips to exotic locations and what ever else she desires because I believe she is worth every cent of it and it just gives me pleasure to spoil her to death! I am equally comfortable one night sitting in cuddling, the next night out on the town, next night a Broadway show , who knows maybe a movie the next night. I also am comfortable sitting in with a pizza and beer and just having a fantastic conversation with her. There are many facets of my life to many to put here. If you need more info just ask. Although I am far from shy I am not one to really so called "tut my horn". I just do it and let my actions do the talking.

Junkmail:
Am howard,You look great on here..... I’m a very down to earth man with a big heart.am a widowed with 8yearsold daughter,Am a pilot,,I’m laid back and very spontaneous. I love to please my woman in every way possible and there is nothing that I can honestly say that he would want more That’s a guarantee! I’m very open to new things, traveling to new places,how are you doing and i will be glad to know you more,can you pls tell me little about u?
have add you up on my yahoo messenger hope to hear back from you soon mine is howardjohn265@ymail.com

Pic already posted.
Acta est fabula.
dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Return to White Males