Postby Marisa on Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:35 am

openheart1960 on matchdoctor

52-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 37 - 61
Santa Monica, California, United States
Last Activity: Yesterday
job: Self-employed

about myself:
I love to laugh and have fun, and enjoy being physically active. I also love music and enjoy going to concerts. I definitely agree with the statement, "Life without music is a mistake." I am an avid reader and have a wide variety of interests. I would consider myself a very good conversationalist who also believes in listening to my partner and giving her my undivided attention. I love to be affectionate and nuturing. I can be an tremendous asset when it comes to business/social events. Let's talk

junkmail:
nice profile... can you check mine out and see if we can be friend and see how things goes for us.
rosslambert1960@yahoo.com
or you can text or call me on my phone number below
(310) 243-6321
Hear from you soon.
Ross

he looks familiar, but I cannot find him... :(

Received: from [64.250.114.207] - ServerGurus again, proxy

Thanks for the email.How are you doing? Hope you are having a great time. As for me i am doing good just that i am lonely.

In reply to your message,i only have a son who i call my love at this time because he has been so nice to me until my ex-wife came to took her without my knowledge.That was why i have left France to come to the USA where i have been living for the past 2years .
Let me tell you more about my family.

When i was 8months old my parents abandon me in the street. I was pick up by a priest who came from China.He really took good care of me up to the age of 12years . I decided to struggle on my own to enable me get the kind of life which i want to live. I started working in a factory as same time i was in college up till the time i finish .

It was not really easy for me at that time but i thank God for today the life i am living now.

Let me tell you little about my past relationship. I got married just once and i have only one child from the relationship. Since my divorce i find it difficult to date again because of what my ex-wife did to me.

I end the marriage because she was a big cheater who was cheating on me when i am away for work. The most painful thing in this, the guy that she was having an affair with was a guy that live in the same neighbor hood with us. When i get to find out she was still denying that nothing is going on between the both of them Till the day i saw them in restaurant engaging Kissing each other lip to lip.

Since then, the shock have always been with me whenever i want to start any date.But now i just believed i must carry on with life ,i don`t need to look at things of the past anymore because it will not do me any good. That was the reason i decided to register on this site to see if i can get any good woman.

Now that i got you , i will really like to get use to you and i also want you to be part of me and would love to see how this relationship goes.

One thing i hate most in my life is cheating.i hate people who cheat. another thing is disappointment. I love to travel ,although i have not done that for some time because of my work and also i have not find any good woman whom i am going to spend the time together when i travel for break.

If i may ask, what type of man do you really want in your life now ??? Also, what type of work you do and how long have you been on the site including how many people you are communicating with.

Have a warm day with God blessing.

Best Regards,
Ross

From Readnotify:
Opened
Opened 26-Nov-12 at 23:44:41pm (UTC -8:00) - 3hours49mins39secs after sending
Location Chicago, Illinois, United States (86% likelihood)
Opened on (64.250.114.207:50110)

Re-Opened
Opened 27-Nov-12 at 10:49:04am (UTC -8:00) - 14hours54mins2secs after sending
Location Seattle, Washington, United States (86% likelihood)
Opened on forumedm.com (63.223.113.170:55207) --- another proxy :mrgreen:
Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Re: Ross Lambert, rosslambert1960@yahoo.com

Postby HeartHurt100% on Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:24 am

I am so heartbroken,seeing this profile here on this web-site.
I have been chatting with him on another dating site. Same pics,
same story.....same phone # and e-mail address. We have become very
close. In fact I sent money via Money G.....but he would not pick it up.
The next day I found the pic and info here. Good news is......I was able
to get my money back today. I sent it to California. I guess either he is really
not there....or does not have the proper Id that says who he is claiming to be.
I hope all the people that are on here as scammers have been confirmed 100%.
I could not figure out how to find out for sure. Of course I have wanted so badly
for it to be a mistake. Nope! He has even used the exact same profile. He has
told me to come and visit him.........how? I feel like I have been emotionally
raped with no-where to go. :cry:
HeartHurt100%
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva on Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:47 pm

sorry about that, yes he is 100% scammer coz we will not post some one in the open if we not sure that he is scammer. and the person in the picture is not the person that you were chatted and communicated all along. the person on the pictures also a victim. why ?? coz his pics was stolen by Nigerian scammer and used for scamm. take a look in real scammer post you will understand what i mean. and why we are sure that he is scammer:
1. take a look on his IP, he used proxy and this IP already listed as a bad IP ( the IP that usually used by scammer)
2. from his profile and email texts. scammer always used same texts over and over again
3. you said he want $$$$ from you its proof his self as a scammer. please note that every one meet online, and said love in short time, plus money request is 100% scammer. glad that your money back and found it this post before its too late :)

and you not alone lot of member here ever in your shoes, so feel free to post about your feeling after scam in our advice and healing section

the best you can do now. please stop all contact from him. never told him that he listed here. than post all detail about him here like his email texts with $$$$ request and his IP or header. your post will safe other ladies who may be communicated with him in the same time like you :)

Greeting, m
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=40328
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa on Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:41 pm

In fact I sent money via Money G.....but he would not pick it up.
The next day I found the pic and info here. Good news is......I was able
to get my money back today. I sent it to California. I guess either he is really
not there....or does not have the proper Id that says who he is claiming to be.

The money was probably intended to go to a "mule" in California - a middleman between you and a scammer. This mule is actually also a victim. He was probably given another bogus story, why a scammer cannot pick up money from a "relative", "employer" etc.. himself. So, he was instructed to pick up your money and re-send them to a scammer to Nigeria. We can only guess why mule refused to do it. Maybe he also realized it was a scam. Glad you didn't lose that money, you were quite lucky the mule didn't pick them up the last moment.
Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby HeartHurt100% on Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:07 am

I was indeed instructed a recievers name and to use Western Union. But I was not
comfortable with that, so I told him this $$ was for him & he can deal with his issue
since I knew nothing about it. Then I sent it Money Gram & told him it was cheaper.
He would just need Id and to pick it up. He was not happy. He wanted me to go get the $
so I could hold on to it till he had enough....& then he preferred I used west. union, even
though it costs more. By then I had found his name here. So I did get my $ back & I have not
answered him and I will not have any contact with him again. I am curious to find the real
owner of the pics......after all I thought we were exclusive for about almost 5 months now! :heartbroken:
HeartHurt100%
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Stealth on Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:25 am

I am so sorry to hear what happened to you. At this point, it would be a good idea for you to post details like the address and name you were suppose to send this money to, and anything else that might be for importance. These criminals usually string many people along at the same time, and posting details can be a great help in warning some one else, much like yourself, who thinks they have found love.

Unfortunately, it is not usually a good idea to seek out the real owners of the pictures. For one thing, many of them tend to be married people, which can be much harder on the victim, another thing, you might risk inadvertantly finding another criminal with the pic, thinking it's the real picture owner, and accidently warning criminal #2 about it. This could cause further scamming attempts, including something known as recovery scam.

Anyways, stay strong, a lot of people have been in your shoes. Some have lost thousands upon thousands of dollars to these crooks, and thankfully, although time will heal your heart, you got your money back just in time. :)
"Scam signs"

ATTN GUESTS!!Telling your mugu that he/she is busted will accomplish absolutely nothing but teaching them how to be better at scamming/victimizing, as well as cause other victims unnecessary duress. Unless this is what you hope to cause, do NOT confront them!
Stealth
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Return to White Males