Emailadress: bryantailor64@yahoo.com

IP adress: 141.0.8.36 USA Confirmed proxy

His profile:

Name bryan tailor
Date of birth 20/12/1962
Location Sweden
Native languageEnglish

His email to me:

my dear, how are you doing? Its really nice hearing from you..well my name is bryan tailor and am a captain of a ship and i will be 50yrs by next month..i am an american and was born in florida to be precise.. I am single with one daughter and her name is ella and she is 3yrs..i actually lost my wife in a car accident last year :cry: ..so ever since have been searching for that special one that will be my wife..i just hope you are the one dear :disagree: . So that we could live happily together. right now am in a ship..pls tell me all about you and you can also add me up on your yahoo messenger so that we can we can begin to chat better.my id is bryantailor64.. hoping to here from you soon..bye darling :love:

-----------------------------
Bye, Mirjam ;)
Mirjam
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Bryan Taylor; bryantailor64@yahoo.com

Postby Mirjam on Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:42 pm

He sent me another email:

hey dear,,, how have you been doing?? I sent you a message some days back but havent heard from you :twisted: ....hope all is well with you...hoping to here from you soon :disagree: ...yours bryan
-----------------------------
Bye, Mirjam ;)
Mirjam
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Bryan Adams, abryan50@yahoo.com

Postby Myra on Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:57 pm

MDF
Bryan Adams
51 year old, man from United States

pic already posted

I am Bryan Adams by name....I am a captain of a ship..I am 51years old widowed with one daughter...I an new here and here to seek for the right woman for myself as i am loyal and honest here..hope to meet my dream woman....Thanks.

Hello I am Bryan from Florida in united state. I am 5oyears old widowed with 1daughter. . I was raised and breed in Jacksonville in a small city in united state, i was born in christian family and am the only child to my parent. I lost my parent when i was 25years old, i faced life myself. I was happily married for 20years before i lost my ex wife 3years ago, to Cancer . And since then, I’ve not had any luck to meet a right woman, i started living my life here with my kids and looking for a right woman to enjoy life together. l am honest, sincere, charming, romantic, open minded, responsible, soft heart, understanding, caring and loving man, though often blunt l still try to be kind, well.i also enjoy music ranging from Celtic,Latin,country,classical,rock,jazz,blues even opera.i love dancing,walking(long walks...5miles easily),swimming,gardening,reading (history and scientific mostly). I love animal and children, especially if they are all huddled on my bed curled up watching a movie and eating popcorn(smile). I am very happy to meet your profile here, looking at you there make my heart beat faster. I will like to get to know more about you and build a serious and good contact with you. I believe and hope we can build this successfully.my mail is abryan50@yahoo.com.. I will be waiting to read back from you soon. Have a very nice time there. Bryan.

female, without pic on MS
Annabell Bryant
The email searches are done with SPOKEO. Try it yourself !
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Return to White Males