Want children No
Date of birth 1944 December 26
Height 6'0" - 6'3" (181-190cm)
Ethnicity Caucasian
Religion Christian
Marital status Widow
Occupation Engineering/Architecture

Description:
I am a Christian I’m an easy going person with a kind and gentle heart, full of love. I’m honest, dependable, loving, gentle, and affectionate. I’m a fun loving, thoughtful, intelligent man with a sense of humor. However, like most of us, I have been deeply hurt and I am now cautious. I have been a workaholic, I’d like to change that and live life. Rather miss out on life I want to take advantage while I have the opportunity in front of me. I love to try new things, and can laugh at my failures. I want to have fun, make friends and find love. I'll try almost anything once. I take pride in myself, but am not high maintenance. I enjoy making friends, oldies music, singing, and dancing. I love to travel and would love a partner to travel with; cruising is my favorite way to vacation. I like to movies, plays and art. I love to travel, I have seen a good portion of the US. I have been to Spain, Germany,England, Canada, Mexico, the Bahamas. Hopefully you enjoy traveling also. There are quite a few more destinations still on the list of places that just have to be SEEN...

Ideal match description:
I'm looking for a with a strong capacity to love and be loved. Kind, her warm heart is evident in the way she treats those least important to her. A fun, playful woman who can embrace adult responsibilities without ever completely growing up and losing the little girl inside. Has some bubble in her personality. In touch with her feelings and emotionally healthy. Has a colorful personality and enjoys romance. Of strong mind, an intellectual with a desire to learn and a curiosity about the world, i am looking for someone special who can be honest with herself & Me,You will find me generous in giving myself to you and easy to chat with on that first date. Finally, I am a gentleman and chivalry is important.

junkmail:
How are you doing today? I was very glad that i was able to send you this message and i thank you so much for it… however…this is new to me, but I am really hoping to find someone that is very easy to talk to, a good friend and if something happens more, then it is meant to be. I believe God has a plan for all of us. I just happened to take a detour and I am ready to get back onto his planned path for me, I am in search of my partner. I am excited to bring all of what I have learned into my next and hopefully last relationship and also the bible says in the book of 1 Corinthians 13:4-7 that Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
jamestaylor4550@yahoo.com

Received: from [41.58.13.71] - Nigeria

How are you doing and also thanks for the response and also the bible says in the book of 1 John 4:18 that There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love, I will like to use this opportunity to tell you some more about me. My name is James Taylor,I am 67yrs old,I am a widower, I live in XXX Green Leaves Dr,Germantown,TN,38139, --- I bet an innocent person lives there!! I obscured the street number, for their privacy :evil: I'm Self Employed Construction Engineer. I lost my wife 6yrs ago in an auto accident. I have a son, he is all i have for now.. he is now 21yrs old,his name is JOHN, he is loving and intelligent like me.I have a kind heart and I have a lot of love in my heart to give it to my beloved woman.I am a man optimist and do hope that one day I will see a smile that will fill my life with sunny rays of happy family life. I will do my best to create warm tender atmosphere and special coziness where one can feel comfortable. My ambition is to inspire my beloved woman constantly, to help her to keep the balance between career and private life, just as she will help me and inspire me to do good. But Its always for me Love is first. I need a friend for sharing life,who wants to create a strong family. I want to take long walks with her and share our life's journeys with all joys and sorrows. - I d like to look up to her as an authority for me, to be proud of her, to adore her and give her my femininity,devotion, understanding,kindness, care, calmness, cheerfulness,soul support and my great love. I'm normal Man who dreams about human happiness There are so many interesting things around worthy to be seen and amazed together with a special person like you. I will be waiting to read back from you, I am intelligent, honest and good heated man, non-smoker and non-drunken. I will like to know some thing about you like What is the status of your marriage? How long have you been on the site? What do you seek from the site? What do you do for a living? How many kids do to have and how old are they? Do they live with you? Do you have any pets?

I have attached a picture of myself to this email, let me know if you get it.I will be waiting to read back from you.

JAMES
Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Return to White Males