scammers with pictures of Lt. Col. Daniel Davis

African scammers posing as military personnel.

scammers with pictures of Lt. Col. Daniel Davis

Postby BrightStar on Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:14 am

Pictures are stolen from Lt. Col. Daniel Davis, an actively serving Army officer assigned to the Pentagon:
http://www.necn.com/searchNECN/search/v ... he-war.htm
http://www.truthdig.com/report/item/tru ... _20120217/

ltdanieldavis@yahoo.com

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5980593464

• Daniel D
Dernière activité : En ligne maintenant !
Consultations de profil : 36 fois
Membre depuis : le 10 décembre, 2012
Lieu : New York, NY
Statut relationnel : Célibataire
Intérêts : Potes, Les rendez-vous, Une relation sérieuse
Langues : English
Origine ethnique : Asiatique, Amérindien(ne)
Religion : Catholique
Orientation : Hétéro

Collège: Maimonides Academy
• À mon propos
• Musique:
It's hard to narrow down my favorites because I like all kinds of music (changes with my mood, not that I'm that moody). Favorite Country Singer: Allison Krause, Rock: Nickelback, Matchbox 20, Linkin Park, Blue October, Coldplay, Train, Puddle of Mud, Kid Rock, I know I missed someone, Oh how can I forget my favorite singers of all are Chase and Dustin (my boys that everyone will hear someday)
• Films:
Mysteries, Science Fiction, Comedies, but I don't like horror films (no creativity)
• Télévision:
Law and Order, CSI, American Idol, So You Think You Can Dance (wish I could) Books
• Livres:
Grew out of Romance Novels long time ago. Read almost all Stephen King books, have been reading Dan Brown lately (love the history in his books)
• Sports:
I would have to leave town if I said I didn't like the Texans (just wish they would win more) Love to fish and go camping. .
Interests
• Rêves:
(Life is but a dream) But I always wanted to drive a big truck. I had a bmw motorcycle (but sold it cuz it was too big) and I Will get a bike more my size and drive it to stirgus (where I am from) and see the rally for once in my life. It would be nicer to have a partner to ride with
• Meilleurs attraits:
Been told it's my eyes. (It use to be my body but after 3 kids well I am working on that)
• À mon propos:
I don't know how to do alot of this stuff they have on this site such as tags, pets, and I don't care for bragging, especially nude bragging. I don't like being alone, but until god sends someone he wants for me, guess I have no choice. I just quit smoking (for convenience) I don't drink and drug (anymore). Just trying to live life one day at a time

Image ---> Yahoo avatar

Message on Tagged

Hello Dear I like your profile and I would really love to know more about you,I am not often on this site but you can reach me through my private email ltdanieldavis@yahoo.com or you can as well drop me your email lets pick it up from there thanks Daniel

Waiting the truth from RN :D
BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Lt. Col. Daniel Davis

Postby BrightStar on Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:58 am

HOW ARE YOU DOING MY DEAR? WHEN ARE YOU COMING ON LINE WE WE CAN CHAT MORE

Received: from [172.129.103.216] by web141605.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 17 Dec 2012 10:31:31 PST
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 10:31:31 -0800 (PST)

IP: 172.129.103.216
Hostname: ac8167d8.ipt.aol.com
ISP: America Online
Organization: America Online

Profile deleted.... :twisted:
BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Daniel; <danieldavis438@ymail.com>

Postby IceFM on Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:16 pm

Username: ltcdaniel16

Email: danieldavis438@ymail.com

User IP 41.215.162.24

Millicom Ghana Limited
Barnes Road
Private Mailbag TUC
Accra

Full Name
Daniel Daniel

About me
Decent and Honest man who fancy and respect woman a lot, i am loving and romantic and i desire a woman with the same qualities.

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
Franklin, North Carolina

Marital Status
Widowed

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
US ARMY

Sexual Orientation
Bisexual

Pic is also Yahoo avatar
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here to research your scammer's email address with Spokeo.

+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby vggigi on Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:46 pm

on kiss.com

fa89cc49696cc604e9a887e2066b26d8f6ed98c0.jpg

danieldavis1
Straight
Male
Whittier, CA
danieldavis1about 1 hour ago

About Me
I'm very smart, fun loving and sexy, romantic and caring, Faithful, Respectful, Trustworthy, Loving, i am an easy going person who respects women allot.. I can confidently say i am purposeful, honest, loyal, elegant, sociable, sensitive, gentle, cheerful, optimistic, romantic, responsible, vivacious, warm-hearted, open minded and i might tend to be shy but will open up if we get along. I always try to see the positive in any situation. I like long walks on the beach or just spending the day there i do allot of sporting activities, dancing, basket ball, soccer, golf, nascar, baseball and others, i love different kind of music, pop, slow jamz. rock, country, blues and some dance hall. I enjoy cooking for friends. I would love to make new friends. I love my job which I am very thankful for.Am Looking for in a Relationship .Am Looking for someone who is easy going . honest caring Romantic passionate and down to earth for a Serious Relationship . i don't believe in age. To me i do believe where there is love there is everything. Age is just a number . I like a woman who is family oriented. If he has children, that is no problem. I feel that those children are part of the package. To think otherwise would mean that you don

Hi,
I want to find a friend for serious relationship. You have a lovely profile and smile..Keep it up..It would be fine to meet you in person. I am sincerely interested in knowing more about you. Dating is not a joke for me, I don’t play games.
I wish that you are serious too. I'm a lonely man that wants to find a woman that will love and understand me. Let me tell you more about my person. I guess that I am a strong man with goals, morals and ambitions.I will like to know you better...tell me about yourself ,send me an email daniel_davis48 at aol.com or better still send me a text to my private texting phone ...562-457-0371 ,..looking forward to read from you .
Have a nice day!
Lt Col Daniel
vggigi
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva on Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:53 pm

@vggigi : sorry the pics that you wanna add here did not show up. would you please add it again ?? do you have his new email ID ?
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=40328
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby vggigi on Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:32 pm

Here is the email provided daniel_davis48@aol.com
Concerning pics I have already deleted.

Sorry, I never thought that I would be in a situation that so many response to my request to meet new people would bring out ONLY the less desirable. If 3 men respond, it seems to be 3 scammers. I now am afraid to respond to anyone for fear it will just be another plea for money.
Last edited by minerva on Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fix email ID
vggigi
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva on Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:58 pm

thanks you for the email ID :) about the pics and other not to worry about it coz this threat already have lot here
email leads to tagged

Daniel D

Last Active: 29 days ago

Profile Views: 33 times

Profile Skin: Default

Tagline: seeking for a honest and caring woman!

Basic Info: 52, Male, Whittier, CA

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=40328
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Daniel Davis, davisdaniel514@yahoo.com

Postby Bix on Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:02 am

badoo
Daniel Davis 52, Chicago, IL
About meAm an easy going man to be with. I have a good sense of humor, A man that has great respect for friends, family and loved ones if i find one, am a family oriented man, A man that prefers nothing else but truth, honesty, humbleness, and am a man that hate lies and above all a man that knows the true meaning of love and fear GOD. :pray:
Interested inAm seeking for that woman that knows what it takes to love, A woman that has a caring heart, and that of a mother.. A GOD fearing :pray: and honest woman, And family oriented one at that and a woman that can give in all it takes to protect her family, a self confidence woman and in all, a woman that is fun to be with at all time a man is down.

Hi am Davis Daniel from Colorado...but presently am in Afghanistan were i work with united nations...on peace keeping mission....I have been in military for over 21 years..And i lost my late wife due to a cancer of the breast..I have been thinking too much about her all day,...Until my daughter and my colleagues here advise me to go online to search for a woman that i can spend the rest of my life with....I hope we could get alone well if you are interested...this is my email address davisdaniel514@yahoo.com because i don't always come online here due to my busy schedule at work. I will be waiting to reading from you....Thanks Davis.
EDUCATE PEOPLE ABOUT SCAMS.....DON'T EDUCATE SCAMMERS
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT
Bix

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:06 pm

Daniel Davis, ltcoldanieldavis@yahoo.com

coldaniel
am looking for a serious relationship
Age & Gender: 53 Year Old Man

Thanks for the reply,..this my id ltcoldanieldavis@yahoo.com,..looking forward to read from you,..bye for now,.

also on FB same pic no further info
The email searches are done with SPOKEO. Try it yourself !
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:22 pm

Daniel Davis, ltcoldanieldavis@yahoo.com

hello,how are you doing today am so happy you send me a email,..About me: I am a man who finds deep care and humble commitment in my heart and thrives to excellence in service for woman and that i can spend the rest of my life with,I am a man that has a winning personality and clean straight forward character: always with a smile on his face and a warm open inviting heart,I am a man who can and will support his woman in all walks of life . be there on my side in good- and bad times!! A proposition to make a life . a great life, but also with exhaustive love-energy and love-commitment to invest,I am a man that will attend to his female role with deep cultural understanding . . .who can transfer this role and be a model for the children and I am a man who's not afraid to learn to live up to the social standings of this family and,still, does have the erotic capabilities and sexual drive to attend to his woman with great personal desire, obedience and loving attention!!,..I’m looking for: I need woman who is very communicative and pay proper attention on a relationship. As a person in very warm deep individual. I am looking for someone to cherish to love or be loved.A person to whom i can share my ideals with,express my concerns with , comfort in his hour of need. i am down to earth, very practical, common sense individual.More about me Education: Bachelors Degree Occupation: Military AS LT COL Am presently on an assignment here in Afghanistan,..But am from CA,..Looking for: Long-term relationship,..looking forward to read back from you and tell me about your self ok,.do have a nice day ahead of you,..

Received: from [196.29.210.134]
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013
Lagos, NG
The email searches are done with SPOKEO. Try it yourself !
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

scammers with pictures of Lt. Colonel Daniel L. Davis

Postby FrumpyBB on Wed May 01, 2013 12:01 am

Netlog.
I am Davis , a member of the US Army currently in Kabul Afghanistan as a peace keeper. divorced and ready to be married again because i will be retiring soon, you look so cute and i will love to know you much more , add me here davishenry100@yahoo.com
add me on this email -davishenry100@yahoo.com
add me on yahoo messenger -davishenry100@yahoo.com

davishenry100
online male - 56 years, New York City, United States

Name
davis henry
Date of birth
04/05/1956
(4 more days)
United States
Native language
English
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Lt. Colonel Daniel L. Davis

Postby FrumpyBB on Wed May 01, 2013 12:03 am

=> yahoo:
FB:

Davis Henry
Worked at The U.S. Army
Studied at Nebraska Wesleyan University
Lives in Kabul, Afghanistan

Its a possible mission here.......missing home.

Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Return to Military scams