Angel Ducan <angelducan@yahoo.fr>

African scammers posing as black women.

Angel Ducan <angelducan@yahoo.fr>

Postby coolbreeze1975 on Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:06 pm

MODS - pics get hits to African dating sites. I believe this is a new thread.

Name used = Angel Ducan

email addy = angelducan@yahoo.fr

IP Address: 41.214.44.142
Hostname: 41.214.44.142
IP Country: Senegal
IP Country Code: SEN
IP Continent: Africa
IP Region:
IP City:
IP Latitude: 14
IP Longitude: -14
Organization: SONATEL Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications D

header =

Received: from [41.214.44.142] by web171306.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 17 Dec 2012 10:33:47 GMT

email sent =

Hello Dearest One

I thank you for your reply, please do not be surprise or get offended for receiving this message from me, It is just that I have been obliged to lay a mere trust on you due to my situation here in the refugees camp, Let me first of all reveal my self to you, I require the best of your honesty after your knowing about me and whom I am, I really want and like us to have a good relationship in-spite of anything (be it age,distance or color) because I have this feeling that you are my man and you will not betray me,

I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and after reading your profile (which will attract every reasonable human),i became interested in knowing you the more and also to trust you with my life . I am ( MISS.ANGEL DUNCAN ) 23 years girl ft5.8. wt 54 Democratic Republic Côte d'Ivoire , i am the only daughter of ( LATE DR.DANIEL DUNCAN )

The FOUNDER AND OWNER OF ( DUNCAN AGRO COMPANY LTD ABIDJAN ) in the capital of my country. My father was killed along side with my beloved mother by some hoodlums,who parades themselves as political thugs they accuse my father of coup attempt ( which he never did ) In this last elections between President Laurent Gbagbo and his Dr. Alassane Ouattara election contested presidential which was hold 28 November 2010 and my parent where killed on December 05 2010 .

It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country SENEGAL where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend father's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture. Hoping to have positive response from you soonest.

Your's Lovely Angel

CB1975 :cool:

CB1975 :cool:

"Be the kind of person your dog thinks you are"!!!

"Age is a hell of a price to pay for wisdom"
coolbreeze1975

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Angel Ducan <angeloduc@yahoo.co.uk>

Postby IceFM on Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:57 pm

From FOD

duncan
- 24 y/o woman (1989 January 23)
- from Abijan, Cote d’Ivoire, Cote d'Ivoire
- English,
- seeking a man from 19 to 29 y/o

Nice To Meet You,
My name is Angel, I'm pleased to write you after reading your profile freeokdate.com, My mind and my heart told me to contact you for friendship, A friend who truly understand his or her friend and share their feelings together. please kindly accept my request, I believe that distance, language or age can never be a barrier but let's love connect us because love is a bridge that connected far distance to be close to each other, I will send my pictures to you immediately i receive your reply at my email address; angeloduc@yahoo.co.uk
Thanks
Miss Angel

Email & Pic give a Hit in FB

http://www.facebook.com/dun.angel
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here to research your scammer's email address with Spokeo.

+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Angel Ducan <angelducan@yahoo.fr>

Postby IceFM on Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:10 pm

Hello Dearest One

Good Morning to you, I thank you for your reply, please do not be surprise or get offended for receiving this message from me, It is just that I have been obliged to lay a mere trust on you due to my situation here in the refugees camp, Let me first of all reveal my self to you, I require the best of your honesty after your knowing about me and whom I am, I really want and like us to have a good relationship in-spite of anything (be it age,distance or color) because I have this feeling that you are my man and you will not betray me,

I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and after reading your profile (which will attract every reasonable human),i became interested in knowing you the more and also to trust you with my life . I am ( MISS.ANGEL DUNCAN ) 23 years girl ft5.8. wt 54 Democratic Republic Côte d'Ivoire , i am the only daughter of ( LATE DR.DANIEL DUNCAN )

The FOUNDER AND OWNER OF ( DUNCAN AGRO COMPANY LTD ABIDJAN ) in the capital of my country. My father was killed along side with my beloved mother by some hoodlums,who parades themselves as political thugs they accuse my father of coup attempt ( which he never did ) In this last elections between President Laurent Gbagbo and his Dr. Alassane Ouattara election contested presidential which was hold 28 November 2010 and my parent where killed on December 05 2010 .

It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country SENEGAL where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend father's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture. Hoping to have positive response from you soonest.

Your's Lovely Angel

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM on Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:12 pm

Hello Darling Sweetheart

Good Morning to you and how are you today, l hope you are fine. My day is very boring and critical over here in Dakar Senegal. Over here in this camp we find it hard to go out because we are not allowed to do so, its just like one staying in the prison and l hope by God's grace l will come out here soonest through your help and assistance.a

Dearest I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I am receiving from my relatives of my late father ( since the death of my late parents ) they planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved parents . Meanwhile I wanted to escape from Africa to any where in the world but she hide my international passport and other valuable traveling documents . Luckily she did not discover where I kept my fathers File which contains important documents of his access , So I decided to run to the ( C.C.CAMP ) with the help of united national aid where I am presently seeking asylum under the Private charity organization for the Refugees Republic of Senegal.

I wish to contact you personally for a long term relationship that may lead us to somewhere better if we work well on it. I found out in one of the files that my father of blessed memory deposited the sum of ($3.300.000.00 USD ) Three Million Three Hundred Thousand Dollars ) in a Bank with my name ( MISS.ANGEL DUNCAN ) as the next of kin as the personal will of my late father stated and another deposit was a trunk box that he deposited in with the private firm as family treasure box which content about $10.000.000.00 Ten Million United state Dollar , But what i need from you now is just to stand as my investor / partner in this time of claim to claim the deposit in the bank first , when i arrive in your country we can go together to claim the trunk box deposited with private volt firm.

However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents and contacts on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund in the bank and will also want you to send me your full contact or you can reach me true this telephone number ( +221773930940 ) Please this telephone number belongs to the controller of the ( C.C. CAMP ) that is in charge of this Private charity organization ,Please call me as from 10 AM till 2 PM Senegal GMT time that is our free time over here in this Private charity organization Camp ,if you call please tell the director that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me to come and answer your call from the female hostel ROOM 0006.

please call and send me your information's such as your.
Names _______________________
Address _____________________
Office Address _____________________
Telephone ___________________
Country _____________________
Age _____________________
Picture_____________________
Years Of Investment Ideal _____________________

As you will also help me in investing the fund and i will like to complete my studies all under your care , as i was in my first year in the university before the crisis started which kept me homeless,fatherless and motherless as well . After the transaction you will arrange for my trip of joining you over there for us to share this feelings of been in this condition right now . You will invest the fund for me or if you don't intend me staying with your family then It will be my pleasure to compensate you with 30% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital for real estate management .

This is the reason why I decided to contact you . Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes and make sure that you keep everything within you since i will not like to lose the deposit for government or none governmental bodies . As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this relationship and transaction sincerely.

Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Darling please do keep this only to your self please I beg you not to disclose it till i come over once the fund has been transferred into your care.The bank is now waiting for me to appoint my partner. I hope to have positive response from you soonest, I wish you all the best.

Yours Sincerely,
Miss Angel

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM on Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:21 pm

Dearest One,
How are you doing over there in your country i hope all is well with you there? Sorry for keep silent on your mail is that i was sick i hope you will understand my situation here, my dear here is copy my ID card you ask for,

Please i want you to know that my life here in this camp is boring and difficult because rescue since UN teams bring me to Senegal Dakar refugee camp, and I have, starving and dying of hunger in, please what I want you to do for me is for you to help me to get out of This prison camp for refugees

In my next mail i will give you the bank information so that you will contact them for more information's
Thanks Your
Angel

REFUGEE IDENTITY CARD.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM on Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:37 pm

:roll:

Hello Dearest,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Canada.Presently I’m in Canada with him for investing of the money.
Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.
Now you will need to contact the Rev. John Paul and his direct email address is : (rev_johnpau@yahoo.fr

Ask him to kindly send you a certified bank Cheque of ($150.000.00)One hundred and fifty thousand Dollars which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter which later failed. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev. John Paul and direct him where to send or post you the bank Cheque.
Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which myself and my new partner are having at hand. Remember that I had forwarded this instruction to him on your behalf, therefore establish contacts with him for the delivery of the bank Cheque to you without delay.Take care and remain Blessed.
Miss Angel

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Angel Ducan; <angeloduc@yahoo.co.uk>

Postby IceFM on Wed May 29, 2013 4:34 pm

Username: duncan6

Email: angeloduc@yahoo.co.uk

User IP 77.92.95.124

Bo Bendtsen
UK2.NET
One Canada Square, Canary Wharf
London
UK

Full Name
angel

About me
Hi there? i am a woman of just 23 years in few months will be 24 i wish of meeting a man , friend of wisdom, intelligent, caring, sincere, lovely, whom to friendship with forever, i am ready to go as far as my partner ever wish, distance never stop me when i have full trust with him

Come from
Ivory Coast

City, State, Province
Dakar

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
Black/African

Occupation
Student

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

promiseoflove23@yahoo.com

Postby jaga on Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:51 am

promisedunloveth
Female - 25 years, Dakar, Senegal
Name: Promise Dun loves

Hello, I am Miss Promise. I am presently single
and searching for a trusted and God fearing person.
I hope you are fine in perfect condition of health.
I went through your profile on (netlog.com)
I took interest on it, if you
do not mind I will like you to contact me on this address

(promiseoflove23@yahoo.com)

After a bad experience, I Became a hunter of scammers!
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

angeloduc@yahoo.co.uk

Postby jaga on Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:00 am

Duncan6
Duncan Angel
25 year old, woman from Cote d'Ivoire

About me:
Love is the main thing
Hi there? i am a woman of just 23 years in a few months will be 24 and wish of meeting a man, a friend of wisdom, intelligent, caring, sincere, lovely, of whom a friendship with forever, and am ready to go as far as my partner ever wish, distance never stop me when i have full trust with him

Nice To Meet You, My name is Angel Duncan, I'm pleased to write you after reading your profile mydailyflog.com, My mind and my heart told me to contact you for friendship, A friend who truly understand his or her friend Their feelings and share together. please kindly accept my request, I believe That distance, language or age can never be a barrier but let's love connect us because love is a bridge That connected far distance to be close to each other, I will send my pictures to you immediately and receive your reply at my email address; angeloduc@yahoo.co.uk
Thanks Angel

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga on Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:01 pm

coollove66
Looking for : Male
Relationship status: Single

About me:
I am a woman of only 23 years in a few months will be 24 , I wish to meet a man , a friend of wisdom , intelligent , caring, honest , charming , with whom the friendship forever , I'm not willing to go as far
as my partner ever want , distance never stop me when I have full confidence in him

Nice to meet you ,
My name is Angel , I am pleased to write to you after reading your profile www.4datez.com , my mind and my heart told me to contact you for friendship, a friend who fully understand his or her friend and share their feelings together. please kindly accept my request , I believe that distance , language or age can not be a barrier but let love connect us because love is a bridge that connected the distance to be close to each other , I will send my pictures to you immediately and receive your answer to my e -mail ; angelducan@yahoo.fr
through
Ms. Angel

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga on Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:39 pm

aon52
female - 25 years, Islington, Inggris
Name: Angel Duncan

Nice To Meet You,
My name is Angel, I'm pleased to write you after reading your profile id. netlog.com, My mind and my heart told me to contact you for friendship, A friend who truly understand his or her friend and share Their feelings together. please kindly accept my request, I believe That distance, language or age can never be a barrier but let's love connect us because love is a bridge That connected far distance to be close to each other, I will send my pictures to you immediately and receive your reply at my email address; angelducan@yahoo.fr
Thanks
Miss Angel
private e-mail; angelducan@yahoo.fr

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

stellakombayi@yahoo.com

Postby jaga on Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:18 pm

4datez / queenstell
Last login: 15 days ago

Relationship status: Single
City: Dakar, Senegal
Here for: Friends, Fun, dating,. Relationship
About me: Nice and easy person will

It is my great pleasure to contact you. I hope you will grant my request in good faith and understanding.
I want to be your friend. I will like to share a personal issue with you for an advice. I hope you will answer
this email because it is very vital and important.
Please do write me at (stellakombayi@yahoo.com) or you can send me your email address here.
I do not care about color or ethnicity besides I am sending you this mail to you with a wish for
much happiness. I anticipate for prompt response from you
as soon as possible. Thanks.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

stellakombayi@yahoo.com

Postby jaga on Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:33 pm

VK / Stella Kumbayi
City: Dakar
University: Université Cheikh Anta Diop de Dakar (UCAD) '18
Direction: Faculté des Lettres et Sciences Humaines (FLSH)

It is my great pleasure to contact you. I hope you will grant my request in good faith and understanding.
I want to be your friend. I would like to share with you a personal problem, for a consultation. I hope
that the response to this e-mail because it is a very important and significant.
Please write to me at (stellakombayi@yahoo.com) or you can contact me here, please send an e-mail.
I do not know, color or ethnic origin to ensure the next sending this letter to you with the desire for
happiness. I look forward to a prompt response from you as soon as possible. Thank you.

:) pic directly above
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

stellakumbayi@hotmail.com or stellakombayi@yahoo.com

Postby jaga on Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:47 pm

Netlog = kumbayistella
female - 25 years, Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine
Name: Stella Kumbayi

How do you feel today. It is my pleasure to contact you and I know that it will give my request in good faith and understanding. I would like to share with you a personal question for advice. I hope you reply to my mail, because
it is very important to me. We need to understand better after our correspondence including my photo and details about my self. Please do not write to me at (stellakumbayi@hotmail.com) or (stellakombayi@yahoo.com) expect a positive response from you. I wish you a blissful and blessed week.
Miss.Stella

Image Image
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

rossykumbayi@hotmail.com

Postby jaga on Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:19 pm

SK / promiseofloves
Daughter, 24
Senegal

Hello My New Friend. It is my great pleasure to contact you and I know that you will grant my request in good faith and understanding. I will like to share a personal issue with you for an advice. I hope you will answer my
mail because it is very important for me. We shall understand more better after our correspondence including
my picture and details about my self.

Please do write me at (rossykumbayi@hotmail.com)

or you can send me your email address here.
And waits for your mail soon thanks for been there.
I wish you Blissful and Blessed Week.
Miss Rossy.

pic directly above
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Next

Return to Black Females