frank morgan, frank.morgan45@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.

frank morgan, frank.morgan45@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa on Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:43 am

pictures are stolen from Douglas Newsom, founder of BBS radio.
http://www.myspace.com/amoment4u

frankmorgan19 on netlog

43 years, Beaverton, United States

junkmail:
You look Very Much Attractive and beautiful....How are you doing? it would be nice to know you more...If You Don't Mind?
my email is frank.morgan45@yahoo.com hope to read from u or chat on yahoo

Received: from [41.58.43.110] - Nigeria

Am 43 single with a son,currently living in Beaverton,Oregon , i manage a fashion store for work..I love bowling ,camping,taking walks down the park,observing nature,going to the cinema etc..i also love cooking and taking walks by the sea side, cuddling on the couch and I'm passionate about a candle lit dinner with i and my partner holding hands together and sharing intimate things about each other. ....i don't do drugs ,don't smoke nor drink and i dislike lire,dishonesty and cheats... i am looking for a lady who is honest, faithful,must have self respect, great communication and a sense of humor, intelligence, stability, security and most of all family oriented.do u have a yahoo id let get to chat on yahoo?

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

http://person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=6606081
USER ID: 6606081
Nickname: frankmorgan001
Name: frank
State/Region: New York
City: New York

However, he is also using a different set of pics on howaboutwe, will post separately:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=52947
Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Frederick - fredrick_modric@yahoo.com

Postby Anonymous_ on Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:39 pm

Went back thru my old (within the last month) chemistry emails and found "Frederick" - His profile is deleted/taken down now. - Definite potential scammer but have no info other than a link (see below taken from end of his email) to a photo supposedly. I did hit the link and my computer firewall blocked the site. posting this in case it helps or to add to an already identified scammer.

(Here is the link he provided me: http://docentbeoordeling.nl/plugins/sys ... logon.html)

PS He DID give me an email address! just caught it: fredrick_modric at Yaoo dot com (i think he meant Yahoo)

thoughts?

Fredrick
Fredrick

49 | Chicago, Illinois
Fredrick has been moved to your "not reallys." View his profile »

subject: Re: Re: A note from Fredrick

How is your weekend going?and thanks for the response from the site,my Name is Fredrick I am glad you wrote to me,it shows you are really interested in knowing me.Its good we get it started with some introduction so as to know who and what we want in friendship that will lead to a relationship,I am 49 years old and born and raised in EUROPE, BELGRADE,YUGOSLAVIA On the 17th of November.I Relocated to the united states few years ago due to work and the economy,I am 5:9ft tall,black hair,brown eyes.I am a Civil Engineer,I am single,divorced from years of Marriage after great Hurtness and Burtness,physically and emotionaly.I dont have kids,I am a christian,with a good heart and goes to church always. please respond back and drop me your email address then we can communicate better from there
Thanks Fredrick

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: Fredrick
Date: Sat, Mar 2, 2013 5:58:00 PM
Subject: Re: A note from Fredrick

xxx wrote:
thanks for your email... do you realize that im in st louis? lol.. i'd be happy to strike up a conversation with you though.. i'm fairly new here myself.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: xxx
Date: Sat, Mar 2, 2013 11:38:00 AM
Subject: A note from Fredrick

Fredrick wrote:
Hello beautiful,
Happy Weekend,New to this Online dating thing and would Like to get to know more about you and see where the friendship can lead to...I will appreciate if you can get back to me on here with your personal email address or You can aswell email me on Mine which is fredrick_modric at Yaoo dot com,I will be expecting your response,You can aswell go through my pictures if you dont mind through the link Below....I Must Confess You have Got a lovely smile..Keep Smiling Dear

http://docentbeoordeling.nl/plugins/sys ... logon.html
Regards,
Fredrick.

« return to inbox
Sorry, the profile you are looking for is no longer available. This may be a result of the following conditions:

This member has hidden their profile
The member's profile is no longer approved(due to recent updates)
This member has been blocked due to inappropriate activity

Anonymous_
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: "Frederick" from Chemistry.com

Postby FrumpyBB on Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:59 pm

I´ve just asked an expert about the link...

the rest:

email=> yahoo avatar: led to here! Same picture that is posted above.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Return to White Males