Harley Raymond luvcompanion2012@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.

Harley Raymond luvcompanion2012@yahoo.com

Postby sad1 on Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:13 am

Posted as luvcompanion2012 on match.com Corresponded with me daily for 6 months. Scammed me out of a lot of money. He has a 5 year old son named Alex Raymond.

Says he was from North Hollywood but was traveling for business in the UK.
sad1
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Harley Raymond

Postby Marisa on Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:29 am

sorry to hear he scammed you. :( However, we need a bit more information. What was the money sent for? Where was the money sent, in which name? Can you post his money request? What was his email address?

We need a bit more of a story and at least few letters from him.
Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby sad1 on Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:40 am

he was using luvcompanion2012@yahoo.com.

He first told me his son was injured falling off of a bicycle while he was on business in the UK (bridge building project) and had a head injury. Then he said he needed money to ship his goods home. He has a 5 year old son named Alex Raymond. The story is that his wife (an Asian woman) passed away of cancer last year and it is just him and his son. His original match.com posting said he was from north hollywood.

Everyone should be aware that he hacked my iTunes account and I just found out that he downloaded practically every single dating site application you could imagine on his phone. So he is out there looking for more victims.

We communicated through yahoo messenger - his name on there was Harley Ray

Below is some of his money request from im:

Harley Ray: Would you be able to send the 400 this AM?
Yes
Harley Ray: Ok thanks
Harley Ray: Am waiting for the numbers
Harley Ray: Baby can you please add 200 to it to make it 600 so I and alex can get food stuffs on our way
Harley Ray: Yt?
Harley Ray: <ding>
Harley Ray: Babyyyyyyyy
: No I cannot and I am driving I am totally empty of cash totally totally
Harley Ray: Ok
Harley Ray: <ding>
: Yes
Harley Ray: Have you sent it?
sad1
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Stealth on Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:24 am

The more you can post on this POS the better!

So far, you shared a money beg from him and that's good for bringing him to the big boys section, so I will be moving it.

But if you could also post things like whatever his phone number is, the actual name and address he wanted you to send his money at, the IP of some of his emails would be awesome too! So please post anything and everything you have on him, it will help others so much!

I am finding that more and more mugus these days are making their wives die of cancer, oppose to the typical horrific car accident. Much of them just love to pretend to have injured or sick children in order to scam money out of others. They figure that's a faster way to get to tug at the heart. It makes me sick. :evil:

Lastly, it is very important that you understand that the man in the pictures or pictures of whatever child is sent, are innocent people who have had their photos stolen by nigerian gangs to be used in the scam.
"Scam signs"

ATTN GUESTS!!Telling your mugu that he/she is busted will accomplish absolutely nothing but teaching them how to be better at scamming/victimizing, as well as cause other victims unnecessary duress. Unless this is what you hope to cause, do NOT confront them!
Stealth
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Harley Raymond luvcompanion2012@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa on Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:43 am

His Yahoo avatar

Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby sad1 on Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:06 am

His match.com profile was: built4romance@talkmatch.com

His US phone number is (310)957-9420.

An airline ticket order at KLM Airlines is:
Mr Harley Raymond (adult) Please note that your name is spelled "HARLEY MR RAYMOND" on your ticket
Date of birth 2 Mar 69
Telephone number 1 00447028829189
Telephone number 2 00447028829189
E-mail address luvcompanion2012@yahoo.com
Mstr Alex Raymond (child) Please note that your name is spelled "ALEX MSTR RAYMOND" on your ticket
Date of birth 12 Oct 07

Originally he wanted to transfer money to me via the following individual:
Mr JERRY B. HENRY
>> Head Of Account Operations
>>"INVESTMENTS" <accountsdept@ukgreaterinvestements.com>
>> http://www.ukgreaterinvestements.com/home/

The places he asked me to send money to:

Account Name: TEMROSE SERVICES. IBAN: GB19MIDL40064120161748. swift code:MIDLGB2181L. Sort -40 06 41, acct no-20161748.. HSBC BANK. Address: Surrey Quays Branch.
Harley Ray: Same address - In this case I asked my bank to pull the funds from the account because it was fraud and HSBC would not do it.

Ashley Olengha: Acct Name: A. OLENGHA, Sort Code: 309870 . Acct Number: 24750560. Iban GB80 LOYD 30987024750560, Swift Code: LOYDGB 21542, LLoyds TSB Plc UK .. Bank Address: 25 Gresham Street London Postal Code:EC2V 7HN .

Stembile Moy
Bank Acct: 53101197
IBAN: GB19NWBK60013853101197
National Westminster Bank PLC
Swift: NWBKGB2132G
Address: Highstreet, Barkinside, Ilford, IG6 2AJ

Bank Name HSBC ::Account- 81510207. Sort Code- 40 07 14. Iban num- GB12MIDL40071481510207. Name- Glory Investment limited.
Swift code MIDLGB2108A. Address :: 8 Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London E14 5HQ
Address :: 55 Gresham Street London Postal Code:EC2V 7HN

19 Southleigh Grange Beeston Leeds West Yorks England LS11 5XL
Harley Ray: Receiver's name is Patricia Robinson
sad1
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby sad1 on Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:14 am

emails from him:

Baby I am taking my time to write this to you to tell you how much I truly love you and want you in my life.. We have come through a long way loving each other, making passionate love over the phone and as well as having some little arguements but I know these arguements isn't worth it because I know soon you and I will be very happy together forever.. I know you don't really believe all that is going on but there's something I need to tell you, if you listen to the voice that truly wants your heart everything will be fine and perfect.. I love you not just that am saying it I have a place for you in my heart and you're already wearing the crown to my heart so automatically you're the queen of my heart.. I am telling you this one more time my world everything is going to be fine.. You're the air I breathe, you're the reason I live, you're the one I want to spend the rest of my life with... You're my dream come true baby...Thinking of you makes my life complete. You're my golden clouds; you're my smile. You are all the soulful love songs within my spirit, like an angel calling me... perfect for my soul!We were written in the stars, my love, all that separated us, was time, the time it took to read the map which was placed within our hearts, to find our way back to one another..I'll give you the moon at night, I'll give you star that lights your eyes, I'll give you the sun that made just one more dawn..So another day may come, I'll give you my heart and soul and I'll be there to catch you when you fall and When you ask me what I give to you baby I'll give it all...Up in the skies, I look very carefully to see your face. I wonder if you're there, I wonder if tonight you would think of me. I just want to tell you that looking at the stars makes me think of you. By looking at it I just want to be where you are, and hold you tight and never let go..In time all things grow old and weak, but my love for you only grows strong and better with every second of every day.. So baby lets make this happen for our dreams to come true.. Love you so much XXXXX.. YOU'RE ONE IN A MILLION

Yours forever Harley

Please listen to this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE0pwJ5PMDg

Baby I know how hard this is on you right now, but I must tell you you're not alone in this.. I am with you emtionally and spiritually.. Baby we are going through alot right now doesn't mean we can't be together.. We just have to remain positive till the end..I love you and I have promised my heart that I will never stop loving you.. Baby Alex has been pretty sick and has pre-Amnesia which can damage the brain so it is advised he stays with the doctor and he's always happy whenever I am around him.. Baby I wish you could have allowed me send him to you then.. That night that our paths crossed was as if a magnetic force joined us. It seemed as if I forgot to wake up that morning and face true reality. As my eyes connected to yours it seemed too fresh and real to be a dream. The fire, the strength, the longing to be loved, words were not needed as we stared and watched as the world closed in and stopped at these two souls connected like the center point of an eye.I remember when we first spoke, as if we have known one another for years. Our conversations went on as if the seasons were changing with no disconnection of the line. Never could I have asked the Lord for anything more assuring or hypnotizing than the soothing tone of your voice and the words lingering off them. Elizabeth I am in pains now thinking of the best time we have had together so why always fighting now?? You made my days sunny Elizabeth and you have no idea how much you have filled my heart with joy.We completed one another; you thought that no good man existed and then you met me but the situation we are going through right now doesn't tell good of me I know but I promise you with my whole heart everything will be in other soon. How I long for you to know that the feeling is mutual, that I have never met a lady that can read though me and explore my inner core. Please keep in mind that I will not take your heart, that I hold, for granted. I will replace it with mine, so you know I wouldn't be able to breathe without it.You are a splendid jewel released and I grasped. Never would I let a soul take you away or bring harm near you. The day I looked into the blue recesses of your soul - correction: my soul, I knew no force could ruin the joining of two souls.Soul mates do exist and now I have learned that there is beauty behind all imperfections. It took us both months of hurt and pain and it has paid off. It's true when they say, "God makes you meet a few wrong people, before you meet the right one, so you will be able to appreciate and understand their worth."
Don't take this pleasure away from me. Even I get confused when I see you on cam and always wanting to hold you and make passionate love with you! However, I wait the whole day just to see you on cam and talk to you. You are the view which quenches the thirst of my eyes. My respect for you in my heart is growing each day and now it's like big mountain, and it's becoming difficult to face you. I am making no expectations from you because I am not waiting for anything in return, all I want is just let me see your face at least one day and we will see what the future holds for us..It is becoming difficult for me and many times I don't want to see you on cam because this inspires me a lot and makes me more attracted towards you, and of cause I can't hold you in my arms right at this moment..I don't want such feelings to grow in me anymore I just want to come over but in the end I'd like to say let me see your face at least one day!Love is a noble act of self-giving, offering trust, faith, and loyalty. The more you love, the more you lose a part of yourself, yet you don't become less of who you are, you end up being complete with your loved ones..You can’t make someone love you, all you can do is be someone who can be loved, the rest is up to the person to realize your worth...Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end...A gift may not be able to represent how deep a person is in love with you, but one thing is certain, a person who never gives will never be able to take... I LOVE YOU SO MUCH XXXXXX AND I PRAY BY MIDDLE NEXT YEAR IT WOULD BE XXXXX RAYMOND...

Just forget everything and lets move forward baby...
Yours forever, Harley
Last edited by Stealth on Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Edited out users first name
sad1
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby El Capitan Borracho on Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:35 am

The UK bank/investment site http://www.ukgreaterinvestements.com/home/ will be closed down ASAP.
El Capitan Borracho
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Outta Control on Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:36 am

Sad1...

Im so glad you posted the flight plan. I deleted mine before I became wise. That is just a fake plan to make you believe his story. I was sickened when he never showed. My scammer also was "supposedly" flying KLM. Keep your head up. Better days to come.
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.
Outta Control
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby El Capitan Borracho on Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:56 pm

Website has been removed

Feliz Navidad :)
El Capitan Borracho
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva on Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:04 pm

gracias, and merry x'mas to you too :)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=40328
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Harley Raymond aka Harley Ray luvcompanion2012@yahoo.co

Postby sad1 on Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:47 pm

More correspondence:

First and foremost i want to use this opportunity to thank you very much for what you have done for me, I actually realize there's true love out

there which you've prove to me, I now understand that you truly love me for me and not because of anything, I trust you with everything inside

of me and everything i got, I thank God for sending you to me and i am ready to start a brand new life with you, I pray everyday that it last

forever and ever, baby I was sent back to London due to the money sent exceeded the time they gave to me but thank God I have renewed both passport... Honey before i can be able to leave back to the states my investment in Hong Kong needs to be

transferred to the states, I waited to trust you before i tell you this in details, I was in Hong Kong China P.R at the year 2002 for a contractual Agreement

Landscaping and Architectural Marketing Design for AIG Tower which was The AIA Central in Hong Kong is a 185 m, 40 storey skyscraper that was completed in 2005. It is located in Central, not far from the landmark Bank of China Tower. I was paid after the building was completed and invested my contract payment of the sum$3,000,000.00 to a Private Bank called: ''Bank of China Private Banking'' which me and the bank made an

agreement of 12.6% Yearly which is calculated to: $378,000 Yearly, My investment roller term has expired 19th of this NOVEMBER and i need to get my

funds transferred to the states as soon as possible and of course i have to be there and monitor the transaction go successfully to the states, So if

we calculate $378,000 Yearly Multiply by 7years= $2,646,000.00 + $3,000,000 My Initial Invested sum which is a total of : $5,646,000.00.

I plan to invest in real estate business in the states of any sort of business you have in mind that the both of us could do as husband and wife , We can also invest in

stock exchange but for now lets focus on transferring the funds to the states, I need your assistance receiving this funds on my behalf, Being my

beneficiary,I have already informed the bank about you and they are waiting for your contact, Kindly send them an E-mail right now to the

below Email address which i have provided their contact details below,

Bank Name: Bank of China Private Banking

Account Officer Name: Mr. Albert Leong (Head of Account Department)

Address: 15th Floor, 45 Main Street,
Yung Shue Wan
Lamma Island,
Hong Kong, P.R. China
Tel. +85258080522
Fax. +85258080522
Email: head@bocprivate.com

Kindly let me know after you,ve contact them and also keep me updated

Love always
sad1
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Pinky on Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:03 pm

Are you still communicating with this dirt-bag? That's a scam. Totally. He doesn't have $5 million. He is probably still living in a dirt floor mud hut with a leaky tin roof, in Lagos, Nigeria. He goes to an internet cafe and borrows a computer. He doesn't even have a penny of the money left that he stole from you.

Don't reply to this. Stop all communications with him.
If your question isn't answered in the FAQ, please message a green Moderator or red Admin. We need to know.
Pinky

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:39 am

head@bocprivate.com

Can you post an email header of that email ?
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby sad1 on Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:36 pm

"Harley Ray" <luvcompanion2012@yahoo.com>
sad1
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Next

Return to White Males