Scammers with pics of Michael Ingram RIP

African scammers posing as military personnel.

Scammers with pics of Michael Ingram RIP

Postby Bix on Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:26 am

Michael Ingram, ingram_michaelk@yahoo.com

Badoo
Ingram, 47
Texas City, TX, United States

p/s hi sweetie am ingram ....working for the us.army presently in afghanistan on deployment and hoping to be back soon...i'm single never been married and still searching for the woman of my dream,my soulmate,for a long term relationship....i was searching through the site when your pix and profile caught my attention,then i thought of the best thing to do is to keep you up to me,then i feel like being with you to knw that i have a secret admiration for you and will like to knw more about you and see if we can solve the chemistry ,hope to read back from you... send me yours email Id so we could chat better on messenger thanks.?or add ME on ingram_michaelk@yahoo.com

Army Sgt. Michael K. Ingram Jr., 23 of Monroe Michigan, was assigned to the 1st Battalion, 12th Infantry Regiment, 4th Brigade Combat Team, 4th Infantry Division of Fort Carson, Colorado. He died April 17, 2010 Serving During Operation Enduring Freedom in Kandahar, Afghanistan of wounds sustained when an improvised explosive device detonated near his dismounted patrol.
EDUCATE PEOPLE ABOUT SCAMS.....DON'T EDUCATE SCAMMERS
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT
Bix

Bookmark and Share

Return to Military scams