From yesterday in WD

viviane4123
- 25 y/o man (1987 May 15)
- from Saint-Brieuc, Cotes-d'Armor, France
- Children 7
- German, Gujrati, Greek
- seeking a woman from 20 to 30 y/o

viviane4good@yahoo.com
Как вы сегодня, я надеюсь, что все хорошо с вами. Мне жаль, беспокоиться вам мое предложение для связи с вами,
но я знаю, что вы будете предоставлять мою просьбу в духе доброй воли и понимания, Меня зовут Вивиан, я только что прошел через свой
Профиль у меня нет вариантов, чем сдача Вы знаете, что я заинтересован в том, взаимоотношения с вами, я также хотел
знать вас больше, вы можете отправить письмо на мой адрес электронной почты viviane4good@yahoo.com, так что я могу послать вам более
Подробнее о себе числе и моя картина. Я считаю, что мы можем двигаться отсюда. Но имейте в виду, что любовь не имеет цвета барьер,
никакие образовательные обратно местах барьер, ни социально-экономического барьера, религиозных, языка, национальности или расстояние барьер,
только важная вещь есть любовь. Я жду вашу почту на мой адрес электронной почты выше. С уважением Вивиан
Пожалуйста, попробуйте связаться со мной прямо на мой адрес электронной почты (viviane4good@yahoo.com

...........................................................................................................................................................

viviane4good@yahoo.com
How are you today, I hope all is well with you. I am sorry to worry you with my Proposal for a relationship with you,
but I know that you will grant my request in good faith and understanding, My name is Vivian, I just went through your
Profile I have no options than letting you Know that I am interested in having a relationship with you, i will also like
know you the more, you can send an email to my email address viviane4good@yahoo.com, so I can send you more
More about myself Including my picture. I believe we can move from here. But keep in mind that Love has no colors barrier,
no educational back ground barrier, no socio-economic Barrier, religious, language, nationality or distance barrier,
the only important thing is love. I am waiting for your mail to my email address above. Sincerely Vivian
Please try t

Hi Dear.
How are you doing today? hope fine and you are perfectly doing well in health. My name is Viviane Jones , I am from Rwanda in Central Africa. 24years of old, 5ft 8inches tall, Single never married, Black hair and brown eyes. I am presently living in senegal due to the Civil War fought in my country some years ago. My Father Dr Charles Jones was the CHAIRMAN MANAGING DIRECTOR OF CHARLES JONES & SONS INDUSTRIALS COMPANY IN THE CAPITAL CITY OF MY COUNTRY (KIGALI ), Also the PERSONAL ADVISER to the former HEAD OF STATE, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning & kill him & my mother, With My younger sister.

It's only me that is alive because I wasn't arround when this happened, I was in the University where am schooling, am doing my first year in accountant, I then manage to abscond to following west african country( SENEGAL ) where am residing now in '' REFUGEE CAMP''.

I am seriously looking a nice man of kind heart in my life, My hobbies are Books, Dancing, Music, Football, Tennis, Movies and Swimming. I will only like to know yours, also your dislike.

This Camp is just like one staying in the prison But I believe by Gods grace i will extricate here soon. l don't have any relatives now whom l can go to all my relatives abscond in the middle of the war the only one l have now is Rev Kenneth John who is the pastor of the (Christ Church Ministry Dakar Branch ) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel due to the camp have two hostels one for women & the other for men

As a refugee here i don't have any privilledge to anything be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the traggic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this,i have my late father's Deposit Certificate and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $6.5M(Six Million Five Hundred Thousand USDollars). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Revrend because he is like a father to me.

NOTE.....I WILL GIVE YOU THE FULL CONTCAT OF THE BANK WHERE THIS MONEY IS BEEN DEPOSITED BY MY LATE FATHER SO THAT YOU CAN CONTACT THEM IN MY NEXT MAIL.

Regarding to the above i will like you to be confidential and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to confident I confide on you. I like sincere, kind, respectful, honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, truth and hardworking.Bellow is my photo.

Thanks & God bless you, Looking forward to your prompt reply and have a pleasant day.
Miss Viviane

Pool-clients-ADSL_BAS4
Sonatel
Sonatel Multimedia
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here to research your scammer's email address with Spokeo.

+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Viviane Jones; <viviane4good@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM on Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:30 pm

Thanks a lot for your response, I will also like to touch & see you face to face, Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it.I confide you dear that's why i am giving you all this information.

Am suffering here in the REFUGEE CAMP that is why i want you to help me out of this transfer so that after this transfer to your bank account you send me money for my traveling documents to come over there to your country. You cam call me on this number +221 774 162 440,This number is Reverend Kenneth Phone when you call tell him that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me in the camp.

Notice: I have already informed the bank about my plans to claim this Fund and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.You will have 18% of the total money helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice. Therefore, i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information,tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my $6.5M(Six Million Five Hundred Thousand Us Dollars) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.The contact information of the bank are as follows,

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC LONDON

Email address: (rbscustomercarepost@consultant.com)

The name of the transfer officer is Mr Johnny Cameron .

Tel.+448 719 742 089
Fax:+44-876-446-110

Contact them now on how to transfer the $6.5M(Six Million Five Hundred Thousand Us Dollars) deposited by my late father which i am the next of kin. Honestly I am happy that God has brought you to see me out from this execrable situation which am passing through and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life Including investing this money since i am still too young to manage it.

As i told you before,this camp is just like a prison and I pray always to move out from here as soon as possible.Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country.Awaiting to hear from you soonest!

Yours Forever, Miss Vivane

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Viviane Jones; <viviane4good@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM on Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:06 pm

:roll: :roll:

Hello My Dear
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from UK . Presently in UK for studies here in UK,Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring this funds despite that it failed us some how. Now you will need to contact the Rev Kenneth John who is like Father to me when i was in the camp in Dakar, His name is Rev Kenneth John and his email is revrendkenneth@ymail.com ,And His Phone Number is +221 766.343.655

Ask Him is to send you a certified bank draft of $300.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev Kenneth and instruct him where to send you the money.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In this moment, I am very busy here because of the school which me and the investor are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev Kenneth on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with Him and He will send the amount to you without delay,Please do not contact me any more because am using this mail with my husband and this may be a problem to me if he get to know this, Just do what i tell you to do. Take care and bye for now.

Yours Friend Viviane

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Return to Black Females