Fred Harris <fred_harris881@yahoo.com>

African scammers posing as white men.

Fred Harris <fred_harris881@yahoo.com>

Postby FrumpyBB on Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:09 pm

kindheartedman11
Fred Harris
Basic
46 year old, man from United States

How are you doing? i like your profile and i will love to know more about you? I hope to read from you soon. Thanks. Fred harris....kindheartedman11 that is my name mydailyflog and that is my pic too babe i dont know want happen on that site i cant sand the message that is why i mail u babe and i will really appreciate if u can reply me i really like ur pic u are looking so sweet....fred harris is my name

Received: from [46.17.63.168]
Subject: hello

IP-Adresse [?]: 46.17.63.168
Provider der IP [?]: Goscomb Technologies Limited

proxy

this is a bad IP, it was used in scams before
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Fred Harris <fred_harris881@yahoo.com>

Postby FrumpyBB on Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:12 pm

Email leads to several other fakeys of this anonymous Nigerian scammer behind these (and other, see below) pics:

FB:
Fred Harris

Director bei Real Estate Agent Directory
Hat Business & Finance hier studiert: Arkansas State University Honors Alumni
Wohnt in Houston
Real Estate Agent Directory
Director · Houston
. My mission is to bring buyers and sellers together through hard work, honesty, and integrity.
Arkansas State University Honors Alumni
Bachelors Degree · Business & Finance · Jonesboro (Arkansas)
Info
My name is Fred Harris. I am an Arkansas State University Alumni. I graduated in May 2012 with a bachelors degree in business finance with an emphasis in real estate. My mission is to bring buyers and sellers together through hard work, honesty, and integrity.
Wohnt in Houston
Männlich

Tagged:
Fred H, 42
Dallas, TX
Fred H
Zuletzt aktiv: vor einer Stunde
Profilaufrufe: 11 Mal
Profil-Skin: Standard

Allgemeine Infos: 42, Männlich, Dallas, TX
Interessiert an: Freunde, Einem Date, Einer ernsthaften Beziehung

One other profile pic here shows a different man, same pic is used for his fakeys on Myspace and BP, see

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=54346

and

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=54347
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:59 pm

meetme.com
fred harris
42, Male
Last Login 3 days ago
London, United Kingdom
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:54 pm

Another email:

How are you doing? i like your profile and i will love to know more about you? I hope to read from you soon. Thanks. Fred harris....kindheartedman11 that is my name mydailyflog and that is my pic too babe i dont know want happen on that site i cant send the message that is why i mail u babe and i will really appreciate if u can reply me i really like ur pic u are looking so sweet... we can exchange more pics through messenger....fred harris is my name

Received: from [46.17.63.168] Goscomb Technologies Limited - known proxy
Subject: hello

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:36 am

I am 46yrs, 5.10ft and 184lbs.....I am originally from Texas. Born, raised and live in Texas though i have lived in Amsterdam, Holland for some years doing research and in Brussels, Belgium for 8 years studying about oil drilling, extraction and exploration into crude oil because dad is from there. Mom was a Texan, a high school teacher and Dad was an Engineer but they are both late now. I attended cornerstone christian school. I like reading and studying and am doing very well in school. I graduated from Texas State University, had B.Sc and major in Engineering and got my contractor license at 32. I have worked for major oil companies over the years all on contract basis all in some European and Asian countries. Due to my days studying and researching abroad i now have an accent. I lost my wife when she was having our son who will be 13 in Nov. He is been taking care by an in home nanny who is a deaf but she has been working with us since Roland was 2 weeks old and we understand her very well. I love reading , dancing and listening to music, playing sports, more of swimming and love the outdoors like camping, walking at the park and going to the beach. What turns me on.... things that make me smile, a caring attitude from someone you show care and love because i define love as sharing , caring, showing natural feelings even if we are far apart, knowing each others likes and dislikes ....yeah ... love is when you can't do without each other. Things that turn me off ....i hate liars. What i want in my woman.... I seek a honest, trustworthy, understanding and caring woman to complete me. I want to meet a woman that is down to earth, great conversationalist, with a good sense of humor, outgoing and ambitious. Relationships are a beautiful thing when entered into together with open hearts and honesty. So don't waste my time nor yours. I am serious when it comes to matters of the heart and am a down to earth person. I really want to get committed with a sensual woman to make up a good home. I like to eat sea foods, vegetables, salad and will sometimes settle for baked food and i must let you know i like to cook and i cook absolutely well lol. My favorite color is white and black and i like to be motivated. I like to listen to music from R n B to blues and sometimes slow music. I like more of MJ, R Kelly and Usher. My best flower is Rose flower because i love the fragrance of Roses. I always love to be with the woman i love who will remain loyal so that i can make her experience the unflinching love i have to give in return. I guess by now you know about me what i like and love to do. Well, tell me what you want in a man? what you do for living ? Your best color ? What you like to do when you are less busy ? What kind of music do you like .... I have gotten into another relationships few years ago and we are planning to get married but i opt out when i found she was into drugs. Below are some recent pictures of me. Do you think you like me? Let me know how you feel and what you think about me and please send me some of your pictures. If i have not in anyway put you off then i hope to read from you soon telling me about yourself, till then stay blessed.
fred

Received: from [199.167.30.42]
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2013

IP: 199.167.30.42
Organization: Secure Dragon LLC.
Services: Suspected network sharing device
Type: Corporate
City: Pinellas Park

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share