Alex Mike, alexmike529@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.

Alex Mike, alexmike529@yahoo.com

Postby Bix on Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:33 am

netlog
mikealex1961
male - 51 years, Clear Water (historical), United States

Hi angel,
Please permit me to address you, with direction from my heart. I am Mike alex by name and I stumbled on your profile and I am glad for once in my life that I am Stumbling lol. If only you know what I mean.
I believe in the saying that you can't meet better friends if you don't meet stranger, By the way I admire your profile a lot. I'll be glad if you an respond to my message, until then.
Have a great day.
Your's Admirer,
Mike

Wow Sexy Mindy :shock: WHO?? , how are you doing this evening out there, i hope all is well and good out there with you....so sorry i have not reply your MSG for a while now it because have being very busy with much works here, dear its is so nice and good to read your MSG and to know this little importance thing about you.....dear i want you to know you are so good looking and sexy beautiful, i really enjoy reading your MSG and knowing this things about your past and relationship online, sorry to about it, dear i want you to know i like you and have already interested on you when i first come across your profile on FB here, dear you look so cute and would not mine to even hold hands with you..Lol, here are some little things about me that you would really like to know, here is all about me and would really like to read about you too. if you would not mine you can still tell me more about your self too becauase i still really love to get to know you more and more, well i am Alex Mike by name, i am 50yrs i live in Florida clear water USA ............ My Parents my Dad from the State Mum from Clear water but Dad service took them to France a lot side to Poland Where i grew and spend almost all my life before returning back to the state. Grandfathers were both famous U.S. Navy Admirals, and instilled in him the values of duty, honor and service of country. They also helped him get admitted to the U.S. Naval Academy, where he graduated in the bottom 5% of his class so I am An American Citizen with Accent and l do have a Spanish accent. I was Educated in Spain and Poland were i studied Production/Chemical Engineering and I got my bachelor Degree on ska-folder engineer contractor and Supply/Weld. I serve in one of the Biggest ska-folder Company as a supervisor for 4years in SHELL ska-folder Company Scotland. That is were I resigned to become an Production and Chemical engineer Contractor. Becoming a contractor I had my first contract with the Kittiwake Production Chemical engineering company in the Upper European. In the year 2004.i work offshore and on land.I am in on Production Chemical Engineering contract 400 nautical miles into the seas of Untied Kingdom,.....I will be back home in a 3weeks thought that's when my off starts I have been in this contracting job for about 6yrs now and am quitting this time cos I want to get settle down again that is why am here searching,i have being widowed for 2yrs now.I enjoyed being a married man but didn't have much time to enjoy my marriage before my wife got dead and i lost her during an accident while she and my aged mom was taking my son to the hospital for medical check up... ,My late wife was a New York Lady born but study in France where I met her in a departmental shop where she worked. I have a daughter she is 15yrs old going on 16yrs soon. SHe is Melissa Lisa by name nice kid to talk with. I am a man who is nice,caring,honest,God fearing, Sincere, good sense of humor and Understanding.Cos understanding and communication is the most important thing in a relationship to make it strong and last forever..Cos when two couples understand themselves i don't see anything that will happen to that relationship..it will be a happy one...i am looking for someone who is nice. caring. loving,honest and understanding..someone who have inner beauty cos inner beauty tells the true and real character of a lady cos is from the inner side of her you can tell if she is good or bad....it is not all about the physical appearance but the inner feelings which is the true feelings...I love reading the Bible,novels,poets..I love watching movies such as Romance,comedy,thriller and Tv Shows...I listen to music like RnB and Gospel
I am looking for and am interested in a relationship on a long term basis with one woman. I am by nature kind, romantic, very affectionate, understanding and very passionate and in intimacy I enjoy giving and receiving affection, and am very open-minded and adventurous as well. I am a well-educated, working professional. I enjoy reading, dancing, walking on the beach, fishing, camping, just hanging out, and other fun things. I am very sincere and would enjoy a true romantic and fulfilling relationship. I am also down to earth, honest, not judgmental in any way, and very giving in a relationship as well as in intimacy.
I'm a gentle man with big heart and beautiful personality! I'm the caretaker type. When you are on the side of the road with a flat tyre, I'm the guy who stops. When you are coming through the door, I'm the guy who holds it for you and gives you a humble smile and a soft hello. I work hard with my mind and my hands and I am more "in tune" with life than most people. well educated professional man ,am a Cool ,respectful, and comprehensive person.Who really wants to experience love in its full sense.I am very social,an outgoing person. I am well balanced in my life. I am a man of true character who believes in giving everyone a fair chance.
I have established some very well thought out career goals with a clear path and plan to achieve success which is controlling my own destiny and not all the money in the world. I do have my Christian faith to credit for my life, attitude and success; however, I don't use the name of God to attract women for my character speaks for itself. I am not the type of man who is focused entirely on himself. .

hello pretty, thanks for you reply, its so nice to hear from you again, well here is my email address alexmike529@yahoo.com

Image Image
Bix

Bookmark and Share

Re: Alex Mike, alexmike529@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB on Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:25 am

Netlog.

mikealex1961
online male - 51 years, Clear Water (historical), United States

Name
mike Alex
United States
Native language
English

Hello pretty. how are you doing out there today,i hope all is good, Dear I am , seriously searching for a relationship that will lead to the best level , and I thought of giving you
a try , though i am new on this site,not sure of what to expect right now, I really am just hoping to get a positive
reply from you. I really hope you are willing to give love a try, as for the next period I will be trying to get to
know you….. i really do hope you her my last search for true love. Your beauty beats the imagination of almost
all men in their fantasy world. lol
Just reply if you are interested..

I'm Alex Mike by name from Florida clear water, single man of one child, am 50yrs old of age, I work offshore,as as a petroleum geologist Engineer and also a contractor.I am in an Oil rig 400 nautical miles into the seas of Untied Kingdom, i am working with Champlain oil Company for 20 years now.....I will be back home in three weeks time that's when my off starts I have been in this job for about 6yrs now and am quitting this time cos I want to get settle down again that is why am here searching,i have being widowed for 5yrs now.I enjoyed being a married man but didn't have much time to enjoy my marriage b4 my wife got dead and i lost her during delivering when having my daughter ...She is from Nigeria where my daughter is right now in the boarding school ,My late was born and study in France I met her in a departmental shop where she worked.

I have a daughter is 18yrs old going on 19yrs soon.she is melissa by name nice kid to talk with.Cos when two couples understand themselves i don't see anything that will happen to that relationship..it will be a happy one...i am looking for someone who is nice.caring.loving,honest and understanding..someone who have inner beauty cos inner beauty tells the true and real character of a lady cause it is from the inner side of her u can tell if she is good or bad but it is not all about the physical appearance but the inner feelings which is the true feelings..I have a pet cat named sunshine do u care about pets?.I love reading the Bible,novels,poets and i do compose some myself.Maybe later on i will send u some..I love watching movies such as Romance,comedy,thriller and Tv Shows...I listen to music like Rn B,Gospel and Kids songs(like Sing along) cos i love children..

I am looking for and am interest in a relationship on a long term basis with one woman. I am by nature kind,romantic, very affectionate, understanding and very passionate and in intimacy I enjoy giving and receiving affection, and am very open-minded and adventurous as well.I am a well-educated, working professional. I enjoy reading,dancing, walking on the beach, fishing, camping, going to movies, just hanging out, and other fun things. I am very sincere and would enjoy a true romantic and fulfilling relationship. I am also down to earth, honest, not judgmental in any way, and very giving in a relationship as well as in intimacy. neither do i drink. Someone who will be there for me in good times and bad times as well, someone who will be there for me in good times and bad times as well, someone who will give me her attention and show me her affection as well, and someone i could give passionate kisses and make sweet love to LoL

I'm adventurous, romantic, sweet, caring, honest, loyal and some would say sexy. I suppose it depends on your definition of sexy however. I love a good conversation and a great debate. And trust me, I know the difference between a debate and an argument. I'm a lover, not a fighter. But,I will fight very hard for my loved ones. Family and close friends mean the world to me, and I would do anything for the people in my life. I get bored easily, so I try to keep things exciting both in my career and my personal life. That doesn't mean that I don't enjoy a quiet evening at home, cuddled up in front of the TV watching a good movie.With the right person, anything can be fun. I'm silly and goofy, but also understand there is a time and a place for fun and games.. My mother raised me to be a man, and I am in all aspects of the word.

I'm a gentle man with big heart and beautiful personality! I'm the caring type. When you are on the side of the road with a flat,I'm the guy who stops. When you are coming through the door, I'm the guy who holds it for you and gives you a humble smile and a soft hello. I work hard with my mind and my hands and I am more "in tune" with life than most people. well educated professional man ,am a Cool,respectful, and comprehensive person.Who really wants to experience love in its full sense.I am very social,an outgoing person. I am well balanced in my life. I am a man of true character who believes in giving everyone a fair chance.

I have established some very well thought out career goals with a clear path and plan to achieve success which is controlling my own destiny and not all the money in the world. I do have my Christian faith to credit for my life, attitude and success; however, I don't use the name of God to attract women for my character speaks for itself. I am not the type of man who is focused entirely on himself.

In the world there are givers and takers, but unfortunately many of us have experienced the people who take more than they give. Ask yourself a question: What can I offer another person in a relationship besides money and sex..i am a nice man looking for a virtuous woman .. just like the virtuous woman In Proverb...31 .

I enjoy life in a quite,peaceful and loving manner.I avoid conflicting situations that may interrupt my inner peace.I enjoy the company of family, friends and my companion when I find one.am searching for someone with similar traits, who will enjoy at least some of the things I like, someone who will appreciate me for who I am and will support me in all my endeavors to excel in life, who will be my comforter and share most things with me good or bad, someone I can share my radiance and sunny disposition with, if you feel you are that person don't hesitate go with your mind I can be all you want and more.

I have a house which is ready to be occupied very soon, I'm not a racist.the traits i hate mostly in people,ignorance,lying and failure to keep promises. Life is to juicy to share with the right Lady. I still have a lot of love to give to my best friend and a lover.I believe that if someone want the Key of every heart then TRY LOVE..
trusting

The best way for a person to be romantic is by being your own self. Don't let others tell you what to do. Come up with something no one would expect.Like ask your girlfriend or boyfriend to make love under the kitchen table.. Do something creative. Show who you are... Tell them how you really feel about them, that you love them from the inside not just the outside. Say sweet and loving things like: 'Your eyes can make the sunrise,' or 'Your the reason my heart beats,' or' You look so good, I wish I could grow a whole field of you... Often the greatest way to show your love is by giving someone your trust. Open up and tell your mate something about you that no one else knows.

It's a sure fire way to let them know how special they are and how much they mean to you... The best way that I have found to show that you love that person is to pay attention to what they tell you. It's a very easy thing to do, but it is often overshadowed by personal thoughts or wants... Tell them that they are the best. Kiss often and comfort each other by holding each other.

A true token of love, to me, is an ability to share a playful moment together. We as couples usually share work, home life, quiet times and intimate times, but play is the important thing is that letting it go when it don't work.
i guess i should stop here....take good care of your self and dont forget to write me back..i cant wait to read from you and am going to be happy if you can think about all this things ...cos love is what you need to pass true the stress of life.
From Alex.
Best wishes

Received: from [41.138.191.158] Lagos, Nigeria
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Alex Mike, alexmike529@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB on Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:18 am

This twit has sent me his format again, diff. IP:

Received: from [41.138.172.40]
Subject: Hello honey,
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Return to White Males