Eddie Stromman, eddiestromman@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.

Eddie Stromman, eddiestromman@yahoo.com

Postby Bix on Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:21 pm

netlog
eddiestromman
online male - 53 years, United States

hello sweet heart im eddie seeking a real woman and a serious relationship . im interested in u , add me on yahoo im my addy is eddiestromman@yahoo.com . Add me up and lets get to know each other

aka Lancelot Biggs
meetme.com/member/40547098
lancelot biggs
34, Male , , U.s. Virgin Islands

Pictures stolen from real Eddie Stromman ( plus wife and family) :evil:
http://www.myspace.com/psychowerks
Last edited by Bix on Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EDUCATE PEOPLE ABOUT SCAMS.....DON'T EDUCATE SCAMMERS
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT
Bix

Bookmark and Share

Re: Eddie Stromman, eddiestromman@yahoo.com

Postby Myra on Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:00 pm

though GIS doesn't show it, this guy is already in the forum in a thread I just saw ther other day
it's sb.'s yahoo avatar and I posted it and I can't find it now :cry:

he's also on matchmaker.com
eddie91
Age 51, Male, From North Carolina

netlog
eddiestromman
male - 53 years, United States
Name eddie stromman
Date of birth 22/01/1960
Location (Pennsylvania), United States
Native language English
The email searches are done with SPOKEO. Try it yourself !
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Lancelot Biggs, lancelot.biggs@yahoo.com

Postby Bix on Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:32 am

facebook.com/lancelot.biggs
Lancelot Biggs
Widowed
From Albany, New York

Bix

Bookmark and Share

Lancelot Biggs, lancelot.biggs@yahoo.com

Postby Myra on Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:45 pm

badoo
Lancelot biggs, 52
New York, NY, United States

About me im lancelot biggs im a soldier , US army to be precise . im looking for a real woman and settle down , need a serious relationship. if u r real u can hit me up on yahoo im lancelot.biggs@yahoo.com .

Personal info
Relationship: I'm single
Sexuality: I'm straight
Living: By myself
Education: College/University
Work: soldier, US army.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Eddie Strommen <sgteddie91@yahoo.com>

Postby FrumpyBB on Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:05 am

Netlog.

eddiejohnstrommen
online male - 50 years, New York City, United States
271 visitors

About me

I'm a boob man, Vanilla Coke is my crack cocane, I like to paint my wife's toe nails (red), Jim Beam and Pepsi with ice... oh yeah, I dig cars, tractors, motorcycles, 4-wheelers... that kind of thing. ..
More about me

Name
eddie john strommen
Date of birth
03/04/1962
United States
Native language
English
Company
U.S. Army FOB Kalagush, Nuristan AF LT

Looking for

Friendship
Relationship

Love status
I'm on my way...
I fancy
Women

hello, how are u? i was reading through your profile i can't help but read and read again, what makes a real man is a real woman with good affectionate, well you will need to know little about me..... i am Eddie John Strommen, working for US Army. Looking for responsible, caring, loving, faithful, humble, good cook, Thou, am new here and my work does not permit me to come online as i wish but hope you will take this little stuff of mine with chance by reading it cos i will love you to do so, all about you sound interesting and makes me to go back what i saw in your profile

Hi , nice to read back from u, i feel so overwhelmed writing to an effulgent creature of God's glory radiating gorgeously in heavenly beauty, the thought of you provokes instant smile in my heart,it gives memories that would stay in me,not for a short while but a life time. Baby you have definitely caught my interest as I am very impressed by what you wrote and the kind of person i see in you, i will really like to get to know you more , well let me tell you bit about my past. I'm Eddie like u already know, i'm 50years going to 51 this april. I was in relationship a very long time ago. I lost my kids mother she is my whole life and heart She was so caring and possessed all of the qualities a woman should possess. She was so much an angel that I treasured her so much but God knows why that happened to me but i lost her some yrs ago and thankfully she gave birth to a 2 wonderful kids for me before she is Late. Due to my service in the army i dont have much time to raise them by myself they stay with the Nanny in South Carolina, i have go through alot in this life i just need someone to love me and someone i can love back in return....I need love again in my life. i'm not new on the site but my work does not permit me to login as i wish so i go there once in a while to check mail and i have not met any woman there for serious relationship. i do hope to read back from u soon, i will have to go now, my week days are sometimes busy but i do get my free time fridays weekends. i will patiently be waiting for your warmth response. Eddie
tell me if u love the pics and i wait to get more pics of u too

^^this pic is called "preparing for a mission" :mrgreen:

Received: from [41.215.246.163] Nigeria
Subject: eddie from netlog
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:11 am

yahoo avatar:
Email leads to FB:
Eddie Strommen

Arbeit und Ausbildung
Columbia Basin College
Washington State University
Pullman (Washington)
United States Army

Info
Männlich
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:15 pm

Received: from [41.215.246.163]
Subject: did u get my mail

hello dear, i have been so worried to read back from u, i hope u are doing good. i'm willing myself in getting to know u better. i did not hear back from u, did u get the pics i sent u? please talk to me dear, i really would like to get to know u better

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Eddie Stromman, sgteddie91@yahoo.com

Postby Bix on Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:08 pm

Now infesting Tagged

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5985708315
Eddie J
50, Iron Station, NC

i'm new here, i'm charmed by your profile pic and what u wrote in profile, i'm eddie 50, i'm not busy at the moment, i will love to know u better
then u can nice to read back from u, do u have yahoo on your comp
i mean if u have yahoo on your computer,i'm available on yahoo
yes i'm new on here and my work does not permit me to login here as i wish, it risk for me i'm in my office for resarch work
we dont use computers for online dating, i'm a medical officer and i work for the us army
yes i can use yahoo
no no u dont understand me i can use my computer for yahoo due to my rank, cos i'm incharge of sending mails to all the squanders :silly: in the base
i can open sites also but it risk if u think we can talk here its ok but we might not talk much i may logout anytime if my boss walks in
hello talk to me i have to go now,
u can hook me on my yahoo sgteddie91@yahoo.com

Bix

Bookmark and Share

Mark Josh

Postby coco962 on Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:44 am

https://www.facebook.com/mark.josh.779/ ... eam?ref=ts
Look at his photos. One has his name as Strommen on his shirt. I've seen this guys photos on US Military singles under yet another name.
I linked him through Dolan Parker who has been trying to scam me for 4 months. I can only imagine all the id's are the same guy or syndicate.
I then looked at another army photo under friends of Mark Josh. The web is getting bigger and bigger. One girl from Mexico says she is engaged to this fellow. I wonder if she has actually met him 0.0
coco962
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mark Josh

Postby Myra on Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:55 am

add. FB pics not yet in main thread
viewtopic.php?f=91&t=54662

his profile
Mark Josh
Worked at United States Army
Studied at North Carolina State University
Male
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

David Stromman, davidstrommen75@yahoo.com

Postby Bix on Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:09 pm

badoo.com/0326287786/
David Strommen 50, California, KY

ALSO ON FB
facebook.com/david.strommen.10
David Strommen

Last edited by Bix on Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added email address & FB details
Bix

Bookmark and Share

Postby teele on Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:42 pm

jamesmller942@yahoo.com , Moore M

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5996039224 Moore M

hello All relationships have some adjustment periods, but being hurt shouldn¿t be part of being in love. Loving relationships have good qualities, such as support from your partner, a willingness to communicate, a desire to compromise, and open an honest communication. When you do not have these fundamental qualities in a relationship, that relationship isn¿t likely to grow, and become something that you desire. can u give me ur id to yahoo messenger so that we can get therev and know more about each other? ok jamesmller942@yahoo.com
Murka
teele
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby anya on Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:17 pm

Hello All
I would like to introduce myself as a baiter. I met Eddie (Ed, Edward) Stromman (Stroman) or should I say David (Dave) Strommer (Stromer) a few (4-5) years ago. I was raised to question everything in life; my father was a Marine, what can I say. I knew from day one that he was not who he was claiming to be. Eddie Stromman has used many names and ranks with many other pictures over the years. But this is not the reason I am writing. Does anyone know what happens when they send in their stories with the funny little yellow smilies rolling around and doing other funny things does to those who have been scammed? Yes, let’s look at the other side of this coin here. I have been in contact with quite a few of his victim’s over the last few years. These are the women whom does not send in the write ups with the funny little smilies. They would not send in a write up if their life depended on it.

Let me tell you about a couple of these women. Let me start with the one who sent him all of her savings, her 401K and the money from the second mortgage she took out on her home. Yes, she did all of this, because she believed in him. She is now penniless and her home foreclosed. At 58 she is trying to figure out how she will be able to retire in ten more years. Now for the younger single mother who sent him the rent and food money thinking he would arrive back in the states to pay her back. Now having no means to pay the rent and no way to put food on their table.

Then there are the ones that make quite a good living and the money they sent did not hurt them as much as the six-nine months they put into what they thought was a real relationship. Now back to the question why these women don’t send in their stories? They see your funny little smilies and in some cases the added commentary laughing at and making fun of them for falling for the scam. See what some think is funny and aimed at the scammer and to intertain the reader is seen by quite a few differently. They view this as sending in their story with the funny little smilie waving his arms saying “here I am the stupid part of the scam”. We need to keep in mind that there are still people in this world who still believe in the good of mankind. They do so up until they are taken advantage of, rather it is financially or emotionally. So let’s start taking this wide spread problem a little more serious. Please stop with the funny little smilies and added commentary. They view this as you also saying they are stupid for believing in someone they thought were good-hearted honest people serving our country.

After contact with the women of these stories and many others, the ones who will not send in information to the scammer sites, I have mostly shut down all of my computers to baiting. One gets a very different picture when you come face to face with them and see and hear what they have been through both financially and emotionally. The only good thing that has come out of this are some very good friendships I now have with people I would have never met otherwise. I just wish we could have met under different circumstances.

Now to close, Mr. Eddie Stromman is now also using the name Paul Strommen Scott, and can be found mostly using just Paul Strommen. But as usual he and his internet cafe scammers are using many names and pictures. The stories are basically the same; wife is always unfaithful or has met with a tragic death, along with one or both of his parents and or children. They have access to all chat and dating sites and every e-mail account available using many names and different spellings of that name, and their fictitious children names also. Let’s all try to be more sensitive of others and put the shoe on the other foot. While you have not been hurt and are having fun scamming the scammers, a lot of the victims do not view what has happened as fun or funny. Let’s hope one day everyone will become more cautious and the internet will become a much safer place. Thank you for your time.
Anya
anya
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva on Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:39 pm

welcome to the forum Anya :) thanks for the post. since you bait him 4-5 years ago, would you mind share all his email ID that he used ?? it will using for future research so lot ladies will safe coz of this ;)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=40328
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Return to Military scams