It is currently Tue May 26, 2015 11:36 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Research scammers emails on Spokeo
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
Check if IP was used in scams before
Romancescam on Facebook

John Harrison, john_harri4love@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

John Harrison, john_harri4love@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:58 pm

netlog.com/jharrison940
jharrison940
male - 45 years, Newyork, United Kingdom

Dear Love
I am Mr John H. Paul from UK. I am an International contractor that deals with the construction of roads and bridges. I am into this website ..... and saw your profile email today, am interested in you look for a nice woman i will love forever because i am a man that knows how to make a woman smile.
I believe in long distance relationship because it needs a lot of strength and courage. With due respect, i will like you to write to me through my email so that we can start expressing our feelings together. My id is (john_harri4love@yahoo.com)
Thanks and hope to hear from you. Love from
Mr John.

john_harri4love@yahoo.com
41.82.178.241 Senegal

My Dearest,
Thanks for your email reply. Like i told you earlier, i am here to meet a sincere and an honest woman for life partner. I have been lonely for many years now but i have decided to make a real choice of woman that is why i joined this site. I am 173cm in height and 81kg in weight. i am 45years old, I am an Engineer and i work on the construction of roads and bridges. I own a construction firm. I have two kids before I spend my outing time in beach and listening to Music, My Hobbies are reading and listening to classical music.

I have everything a man need in his life just to get a nice woman to make my life complete. I am a widow and my wife and my kids died three years ago. My Family died in a car accident. I told myself that i will not marry again until after three years due to the love i have for my late wife and kids and right now, it is the right time to choose a good woman of my Choice and i pray to get a wonderful woman that will love me and cherish me.

I am a man that believes in destiny and i know that i will have a good woman to call my wife again.

Please I want you to tell me more about yourself and your family? What is the nature of your job? Also send me your own pictures and tell me more about your work? Please you have to be writing everyday even when you are busy because it will help us to know each other very well. I attach my pictures me

I am so honored to have you in my life.

Lots of kiss and hugs.
Yours,
John Paul

Image Image
EDUCATE PEOPLE ABOUT SCAMS.....DON'T EDUCATE SCAMMERS
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Micheal Douglas, micheal30douglas@yahoo.co.uk

Postby Bix » Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:11 pm

By a coincidence! :mrgreen: also Senegal!

My Dearest
Thanks for your email reply. I joined this site to meet a sincere and an honest woman for life partner because I have been lonely for many years but I have decided to make a real choice of woman of my heart . I am 173cm in height and 81kg in weight. I am 47years old, I am an Engineer and I work on the construction of Roads and Bridges. I own a construction firm. I have a Son of 5 years old his name Jerry! Myself and my Son lives in UK the city of Glasgow England . I spend my outing time in beach and listening to Music, My Hobbies are reading and listening to classical music.
I have everything a man needs in his life but right now I need a nice woman to make my life complete. I am a widow and my wife died three years ago. My wife died in a car accident. I told myself that I will not marry again until after three years due to the love I have for my late wife,and so this is the right time to choose a good woman of my Choice and I pray to get a wonderful woman that will love me and cherish me again.
I am a man that believes in destiny and I pray for God to provide a good woman to call my wife again.
Please I want you to tell me more about yourself and your family? What is the nature of your job? Why do you join this site? Also send me your own pictures and tell me more about your work? Please you have to be writing everyday even when you are busy because it will help us to know each other very well. I attach my picture and my only son Jerry! and My Cousin Daughter Abbigail! for you to see.
I am so honored to have you in my life. kisses and I embrace you tenderly.
I wait your reply and your pictures soon.
I am Yours,
Michael

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: John Harrison, john_harri4love@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:05 am

Received: from [41.82.165.59]

My Dearest!

Thanks for your email responses. I am so happy to hear from you. After the death of My Wife,I decided not to love again until after three years but I think this is the right time to choose a woman of my choice. Before I joined this site, I told myself that the first woman that will reply my mail will be my life partner and you do.

I strongly believe that destiny has brought us together and you have to bear in mind that whatever destiny joined together nobody will stop it. I hope you understand what I mean. Age is just a number, Don’t let that to bother you.

I am a very honest and kind man. I do not come here to play games and I know most women on this site are scared of men. Please bear in mind that you are communicating with a mature man that understands the true meaning of love in marriage.

I want you to know that I will never make you cry or hurt your feelings. Love is all about feelings and emotion so I am not going to play with your feelings or emotion. I hope you understand what I mean.

My mother and my father divorced when I was 6 years old and my father started taking good care of me. My dad is from America but he lives here in UK before he got married to my mum. My dad was taking good care of me until I became 24 years when he died. Life was not easy with me especially been the only child in the family without no brothers or sisters. I tried so hard to survive and now I thank God that I have everything a man needs in his life but i just need an sincere woman to call my wife and cherish, nourish her with all my heart.

I wish you could be the lovely woman that will understand my true heart and wipe out the tears in my eyes because there are tears in my eyes and I believe you will be the right woman.

Please send me your pictures to see because i have decided in my heart to have you as my future partner,all i need from you is sincerity honesty and love. Please you have to be writing every day because it will help us to know each other very well.

I am your forever,
Paul john

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Michael Douglas, michdouglass@yahoo.co.uk

Postby Bix » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:48 am

netlog
michaeldouglas355
male - 47 years, New Alresford, United Kingdom

Dear Love!
I am Michael from UK. I am an International contractor that deals with the construction of Roads and Bridges. I joined this site to search for a nice woman i will love forever because i am a man that knows how to make a woman smile.
I believe in long distance relationship because it needs a lot of strength and courage. With due respect, i will like you to write to me through my email so that we can start expressing our feelings together. My id is(michdouglass@yahoo.co.uk)
Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.
Love from Michael

Mod edit: Uses pictures of a different man on Badoo: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=50642

jaga
*SUSPENDED*

Bookmark and Share

Badoo - Michael,

Postby jaga » Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:30 pm

same email as here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=54817&p=290876#p290876

On different dating sites and social networking profiles can be found with this photos.
michdouglass@yahoo.co.uk

It Badoo: Michael, man, 48, Altona (St.Thomas) U.S. Virgin Islands,
single, Contractor, English,
wants to make new friends;
About me:
I am Michael from the UK. I am an International contractor who deals with the construction of roads and bridges. I joined this site to find a nice woman I will love you forever because I am a man who knows how to make a woman smile.

Interested in: A woman with full of love and passion

:mrgreen:

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

michealdouglas550@yahoo.com & michealdouglas550@live.com

Postby Myra » Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:07 am

Micheal Douglas

zorpia
micheal
46, Male, Aberdare, United Kingdom
Last seen 3 days ago
Manufacturing/Production/Operations
Interested in:
Friends, Activity Partners, Dating, Serious Relationship

My name is micheal.I am very happy to meet you i need serious relationship and i
will like to establish a long lasting relationship with you,i will like you to
reply me with my address (michealdouglas550@live .com) . for more details with my pictures
thanks,
micheal

also on netlog
douglasmicheal1964
male - 48 years, Croydon, United Kingdom

My name is micheal.I am very happy to meet you i need serious relationship and i
will like to establish a long lasting relationship with you,i will like you to
reply me with my address (michealdouglas550@yahoo.com) . for more details with my pictures
thanks,
micheal

pics already posted in this thread

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Bernard Michael, benmichael2014@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:14 pm

netlog
Benmich33
male - 48 years, Alaska, United States

Dear Love!
I am Michael from the UK. I am an International contractor who deals with the construction of roads and bridges. I joined this site to find a nice woman I will love you forever because I am a man who knows how to make a woman smile.
I believe in a long distance relationship because it needs a lot of courage and strength. With all due respect, I will like you to write me through my e-mail so that we can begin to express our feelings together. My id is (benmichael2014@yahoo.com)
Michael Bernard ...

*Dragonessa
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Michael Douglas, michdouglass@yahoo.co.uk

Postby *Dragonessa » Tue May 07, 2013 5:03 pm

Netlog

netlog.com/michealrowland15

michealrowland15
46 years, London, United Kingdom
email: michealrowland@live.com

Dear Love,( michealrowland@live.com )

I am Micheal Rowland from UK. I am an International contractor that deals with the construction of roads and bridges. I saw your profile email today at Netglog <---- :mrgreen: and got interested in you, actually am looking for a nice woman i will love forever because i am a man that knows how to make a woman smile.
I believe in long distance relationship because it needs a lot of strength and courage. With due respect, i will like you to write to me through my email so that we can start expressing our feelings together. My id is ( michealrowland@live.com )

Thanks and hope to hear from you soonest.my ID

michealrowland@live.com :)
Have Faith ... and take that First Step, it's okay to feel the pain. You're going to be fine ... Healing takes time...Everything will be okay soon.

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Pandora » Tue May 07, 2013 5:31 pm

facebook.com/micheal.rowland.129
Micheal Rowland
Worked at Engineer and I work on the construction of Roads and Bridges
From London
Joined FB 16 April

add. pics

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Michael Benjack, benmichael@live.com

Postby Bix » Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:18 pm

netlog
benjackmichael
online male - 48 years, Glasgow, United Kingdom

Dear Love!
I believe in a long distance relationship because it needs a lot of courage and strength. With all due respect, I will like you to write me through my e-mail so that we can begin to express our feelings together. My id is (benmichael@live.com)
Michael

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Michael Williams, <michaelwilllliams@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:57 pm

Username: michaelwilliams

Email: michaelwilllliams@hotmail.com

User IP 94.137.239.19

RU-UGMK-TELECOM-20080808
UGMK-Telecom LLC
LENINA STR 1
VERKHNYAYA PYSHMA
Russian Federation

Full Name
MichaelWilliams

About me
I am a man that knows how to make a woman smile. I am a man that knows how to make a woman smile. I am a man that knows how to make a woman smile.

Come from
United Kingdom

City, State, Province
london

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
Other

Occupation
International contractor

Dear Love! I am Michael from UK. I am an International contractor that deals with the construction of Roads and Bridges. I joined this site to search for a nice woman I will love forever because I am a man that knows how to make a woman smile. I believe in long distance relationship because it needs a lot of strength and courage. With due respect, I will like you to write to me through my email so that we can start expressing our feelings together. My id is (michaelwilliamscolm@hotmail.com) Thanks and hope to hear from you soon. Love from Michael Williams
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here to research your scammer's email address with Spokeo.

+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Ben Michael, benmichael33@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:56 am

Ben Michael, benmichael33@yahoo.com

bmichael1965
male - 48 years, Glasgow, United Kingdom

Dear Love!

I believe in a long distance relationship because it needs a lot of courage and strength. With all due respect, I will like you to write me through my e-mail so that we can begin to express our feelings together. My id is (benmichael33@yahoo.com)

Michael Bernard

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Michael Williams, <john_uchendu@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:54 pm

Username: michaelwilliams123

Email: john_uchendu@yahoo.com

User IP 37.130.227.133

NetSumo Limited Operators
NetSumo Ltd
31 Beaufort Court
Admirals Way
London
E14 9XL
United Kingdom

Full Name
MichaelWilliams123

About me
I am a man that knows how to make a woman smile. I am a man that knows how to make a woman smile. I am a man that knows how to make a woman smile.

Come from
United Kingdom

City, State, Province
london

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
contractor

Here the real Face of Michael Williams from FB

P Uchendu John

facebook.com/puchendu.john

Runs a Senegal/Black Female internet scam here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=80867&p=403826#p403826
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Tony Smith; <Tony1am2005@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:46 pm

tony1am ......... tony1am2005@yahoo.com

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Marriage
State, City: scotland
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Religion: Christian
Education: Masters Degree

Personal Description:

i am good and kind

........ writes:

Hello
I am Mr Tony Smith from UK. 48 year old white in Colo High 5.7 I am an International contractor that deals with the construction of roads and bridges. I am into this website saw you profile email today am interested in you look for a nice woman i will love forever because i am a man that knows how to make a woman smile. I believe in long distance relationship because it needs a lot of strength and courage. With due respect, i will like you to write to me through my email so that we can start expressing our feelings together. here
Thanks and hope to hear from you. Love from email me here
Email; Tony1am2005@hotmail.com
Mr Tony Smith

Kaia Global Networks Ltd.
227 Marsh Wall
Sovereign House
London, E14 9SD
GB

Sakura
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sakura » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:22 am

I saw the messsage from scammer with name "Micheal Douglas" on Facebook today.
facebook.com/jagudeewa

His photo:

His letter to me:
Уважаемая Любовь!
Я Майкла из Великобритании. Я международным подрядчиком, который занимается строительством дорог и мостов. Я присоединился к этому сайту для поиска хорошей женщиной, я буду любить вечно, потому что я человек, который знает, как сделать женщину улыбкой.
Я верю в длительные отношения расстояния, потому что это требует много сил и мужества. При всем уважении, я хотел, чтобы вы напишите мне через мою электронную почту, чтобы мы могли начать выражения наших чувств вместе. Мое удостоверение личности (michealdouglas20@outlook.com)
Спасибо и надеюсь услышать от вас скоро.
Любовь от Майкла

Dear Love!
I am Michael from UK. I am an International contractor that deals with the construction of Roads and Bridges. I joined this site to search for a nice woman I will love forever because I am a man that knows how to make a woman smile.
I believe in long distance relationship because it needs a lot of strength and courage. With due respect, I will like you to write to me through my email so that we can start expressing our feelings together. My id is (michealdouglas20@outlook.com )
Thanks and hope to hear from you soon "

I see that early he was posted on RS and now he just changed his email-box.

Return to “White Males”