Michael Johnson - michaelj4063@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.

Michael Johnson - michaelj4063@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB on Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:49 pm

yahoo avatar of michaelj4063@yahoo.com:

MDF
Hi pretty};-, how are you doing.. I'm Michael, I hope you get this IM and it finds you well, I was glancing through profiles when your gorgeous picture got me attracted while your lovely words had me write you, I really was marveled reading your profile and i enjoyed doing so... The first thing that came to my mind when i saw your picture was..'WOW..you're drop dead GORGEOUS.. Lol... So i thought i would take out time to introduce myself. here is my Email you can get back to me . on michaelj4063@/y/a/h/oo/dot/com and on IM. i will love to haer back from you .Regard

michaelj4063
Michael Johonson
42 year old, man from United States

Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Michael Johonson - michaelj4063@yahoo.com

Postby Stealth on Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:32 am

Definitely MUGU!

That private message he sent you triggered off a boat load of hits in google, all reported on other scam busting sites including this very site under the following names:

Kelvin Nelson
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=45333&p=292030

Micheal Walzer
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50346

Alan Smith
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=50789
"Scam signs"

ATTN GUESTS!!Telling your mugu that he/she is busted will accomplish absolutely nothing but teaching them how to be better at scamming/victimizing, as well as cause other victims unnecessary duress. Unless this is what you hope to cause, do NOT confront them!
Stealth
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:43 am

Michaelj4063
55 / Male / Straight
Last online January 28, 2013.
Joined October 8, 2012. Living in New York City, New York.

About Me
Hi nice meting U here? I'm a single man & am looking for trust woman to marry. u email me.. michaelj4063 at U dot come ) or add me on IM to know about me or send me Ur email to thks
I am interested in is a Woman who can laugh, be playful and light hearted, one who is motivated and ambitious, intelligent, and self confident

The email searches are done with SPOKEO. Try it yourself !
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:50 am

To michaelj4063@yahoo.com
Opened 2013/02/04
Location Torrance, California, United States (86% likelihood)
Opened on (198.144.116.117:61879)

ISP: nLayer Communications
Organization: GIGLINX
Services: Suspected network sharing device
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:51 am

Hello,how are you doing thank for getting back to me, i'm really happy to hear from you but you you don't remind me where Date site that you meet me. I will love to know that.
Well here is more about me .........
It was so nice to read from you,i so much appreciate it.let me know if you get it.I so much believe that when we meet online we can now get closer and talk better.
Well here is more about me...I'm an honest, Passionate, Have a dry sense of Humour, I'm a Down to earth, Laid-back, Have my Priorities Straight and Caring person who would give the shirt off my back to help someone in need. There is a lot that I can offer a person and when it's brought up to the table for me to dig into and do what ever i am supposed to do then I will get it done to the best of my ability, but I do know this much I know how to treat a lady and I am A GOD fearing man and I'll admit that, I admit when I am wrong, I'll cry when something goes wrong, that is the sensitive side of me
Concerning what i do for living and about myself. I felt is important at this juncture to let you know the personality of whom and who you writing to all this while. My name is Michael Johnson. I happen to study Civil Engineer. in Oxford University where i obtain my masters Degree in first class....I will love to know who i'm talking to.....tell me more about you...Thanks..

Received: from [199.255.209.168]
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2013

IP: 199.255.209.168
ISP: AnchorFree
Organization: WebSystemConsulting
Services: Confirmed proxy server
Type: Corporate
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Return to White Males