It is currently Tue May 26, 2015 11:36 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Research scammers emails on Spokeo
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
Check if IP was used in scams before
Romancescam on Facebook

James Lowery[, james_lowery40@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

James Lowery[, james_lowery40@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:44 am

James Lowery
Worked at United States Army
Studied at US Army War College
Lives in Kandahar, Afghanistan

About James
I consider myself as a very romantic person. I'm fair and easy going; open minded not afraid of learning anything new, like to participate in any discussions.Friendly,high energetic and self confident I believe that life is what you make it everyday. I do not want to waste not even one minute so I make the best of what life has to offer. I love new experiences no matter how big or small they may be. I love to have fun, laugh, spend time with family and friends, enjoy nature, music, dance, and water (ocean, waterfalls, pool, stream, etc). I guess I am a free spirit.

add me ...james_lowery40@yahoo.com ... hope to read back

yahoo avatar

To james_lowery40@yahoo.com
Opened 2013/02/04
Location Lagos, Nigeria (86% likelihood)
Opened on 41.220.69.71.vgccl.net (41.220.69.71:49588)

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: James Lowery[, james_lowery40@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:42 pm

Its really great to meet you on dating site and i am so sure you will be glad to meet me too. As i thought most people on the site are really weird, I will tell you a lil about me but how do i get to describe myself, seems like a very hard thing to do with limited space and time. My name is James Lowery, 47years and im 6 ft 5. I lost my wife 5 years ago to an auto crash and, so im a widower with 2 sons and ever since then they are all i have as a family in this whole world is my little kids are Donald 9yrs and Collins 7yrs. They are all i have got and i love and cherished them so much. Ever since i lost my wife i have been living a boring and lonely life. But i do believe its time to move on with my life, my friend met his partner on this site, so i saw the site as an opportunity for me to get to meet people as i am not a bar or pub person and in my opinion is easier meeting on here.

I'm currently serving the US Army, I have been in the service now for 17years. and i am on my deployment term in Afghanistan and i am a Lt. Col. It can be really hard here a times and the fact is that i miss my kids so much makes things a lot more difficult. I am an American. I am ready to move any where in the whole world for the right woman. I have learn to move forward with my life and face everything that life thrown at me but still missing that special woman to share life with. I am
passionate, loving, caring, trusting, romantic, opened, honest and loyal. And all i am looking for is that special woman to move on with. A woman that i can love and will love me back. A woman that i can do that simple things of life with and share and enjoy life together. I hope to get to know more about you as you seems nice. I love all kinds of music but i have special interest in Blues, Hip Hop, Rap and a lover Basketball, Tennis, swimming and Soccer,
I also love the simple things of life like watching sunshine and walking the beach with the right woman is my heaven. I am looking to meet the woman i can love, adore and spend the rest of my life with. I will also like to tell you that i am only interested in a serious and long term relationship as i want a more stable life now. I am so sorry if i sound too direct, its just that i wouldn't want to waste time cause i have come to realized that life is too short to pretend.I have attach some
of my recent pics and my kids with this email and i hope you will like it. we can chat when we are both online. Hope to hear from you again Cheers
Lowery.

Image Image

Received: from [41.220.69.71]
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2013

Return to “Military scams”