James Lowery[, james_lowery40@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.

James Lowery[, james_lowery40@yahoo.com

Postby Myra on Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:44 am

James Lowery
Worked at United States Army
Studied at US Army War College
Lives in Kandahar, Afghanistan

About James
I consider myself as a very romantic person. I'm fair and easy going; open minded not afraid of learning anything new, like to participate in any discussions.Friendly,high energetic and self confident I believe that life is what you make it everyday. I do not want to waste not even one minute so I make the best of what life has to offer. I love new experiences no matter how big or small they may be. I love to have fun, laugh, spend time with family and friends, enjoy nature, music, dance, and water (ocean, waterfalls, pool, stream, etc). I guess I am a free spirit.

add me ...james_lowery40@yahoo.com ... hope to read back

yahoo avatar

To james_lowery40@yahoo.com
Opened 2013/02/04
Location Lagos, Nigeria (86% likelihood)
Opened on 41.220.69.71.vgccl.net (41.220.69.71:49588)
The email searches are done with SPOKEO. Try it yourself !
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: James Lowery[, james_lowery40@yahoo.com

Postby Myra on Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:42 pm

Its really great to meet you on dating site and i am so sure you will be glad to meet me too. As i thought most people on the site are really weird, I will tell you a lil about me but how do i get to describe myself, seems like a very hard thing to do with limited space and time. My name is James Lowery, 47years and im 6 ft 5. I lost my wife 5 years ago to an auto crash and, so im a widower with 2 sons and ever since then they are all i have as a family in this whole world is my little kids are Donald 9yrs and Collins 7yrs. They are all i have got and i love and cherished them so much. Ever since i lost my wife i have been living a boring and lonely life. But i do believe its time to move on with my life, my friend met his partner on this site, so i saw the site as an opportunity for me to get to meet people as i am not a bar or pub person and in my opinion is easier meeting on here.

I'm currently serving the US Army, I have been in the service now for 17years. and i am on my deployment term in Afghanistan and i am a Lt. Col. It can be really hard here a times and the fact is that i miss my kids so much makes things a lot more difficult. I am an American. I am ready to move any where in the whole world for the right woman. I have learn to move forward with my life and face everything that life thrown at me but still missing that special woman to share life with. I am
passionate, loving, caring, trusting, romantic, opened, honest and loyal. And all i am looking for is that special woman to move on with. A woman that i can love and will love me back. A woman that i can do that simple things of life with and share and enjoy life together. I hope to get to know more about you as you seems nice. I love all kinds of music but i have special interest in Blues, Hip Hop, Rap and a lover Basketball, Tennis, swimming and Soccer,
I also love the simple things of life like watching sunshine and walking the beach with the right woman is my heaven. I am looking to meet the woman i can love, adore and spend the rest of my life with. I will also like to tell you that i am only interested in a serious and long term relationship as i want a more stable life now. I am so sorry if i sound too direct, its just that i wouldn't want to waste time cause i have come to realized that life is too short to pretend.I have attach some
of my recent pics and my kids with this email and i hope you will like it. we can chat when we are both online. Hope to hear from you again Cheers
Lowery.

Image Image

Received: from [41.220.69.71]
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2013
The email searches are done with SPOKEO. Try it yourself !
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Return to Military scams