Mark Madison, markmadison55@yahoo.com

Postby Bix on Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:51 am

person.com
USER ID: 6893093
Nickname: markcaressomuch
Name: Mark
State/Region: California
City: Stockton
More about myself: I am still looking for happiness. Somebody can think that I am crazy, because I still believe in Love. Yes, I do. I believe, that people came in this world for Love. And before the people will die, they should meet the Love and take pleasure in happiness. Where are you, the woman from which edge the man was created? Where are you, my woman? Lets try to find each other. We are only here on this World for a short time and I want to get busy living and spending it with someone worth spending it with. I am well educated, very tender, merry, sincere with the riddle in my eyes and in the gentile heart. I am communicative, companionable, supportive, reliable and kind man. I am an optimist with a good sense of humor. I like excellent ideas and journeys, I like home comfort, and can create it. In everything I do I put a small part of my soul. I am a very active person and I do not sit and watch life, I am a participant. I am in very good shape, love to work out and dance. I love to smile, I love to be around people, because I love people and I LOVE LIFE! I like to make tasty food, and cakes. I love children, because i have mine
I would like to meet an intelligent woman,who could be my sincere friend, my beloved, my wife for all my life. I am looking for my soul mate, a woman whom I can trust and with whom I could spend the rest of my life. she must be good looking, athletic,intelligent, well-educated, unselfish, kind, gentle with good manners, high moral values and integrity. she is a HONEST, RELIABLE and RESPONSIBLE person, wise, tender, frank, with a good sense of humor. I would like her to live in a town or city. she respects and thinks highly of men, she loves children, wants to create a family, she is financial-stable

markcaressomuch: Hello i am Mark Madison, 57 male , i am kinda new to these but i believe that i am going to find my heart desire, i am 6''0 tall average body type, good looking, i have a female daughter called Olivie, i have been divorced for 6 years i think i am not happy being single so i am looking for an honest lady that would be with me for the rest of her life, i own a self business, am into construction and real estate, i build and renovate , homes, company, shopping mall, etc, i would be glad to know your more, you can chat with me on my yahoo messenger, ( markmadison55/AT/yah()() dot com ) add me and i would be glad and happy to know you more.
Stay Blessed.Mark

TAGGED
tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5978184213
Mark M, 57
Miami, FL
About Me:
I am still looking for happiness. Somebody can think that I am crazy, because I still believe in Love. Yes, I do. I believe, that people came in this world for Love. And before the people will die, they should meet the Love and take pleasure in happiness. Where are you, the woman from which edge the man was created? Where are you, my woman? Lets try to find each other. We are only here on this World for a short time and I want to get busy living and spending it with someone worth spending it with. I am well educated, very tender, merry, sincere with the riddle in my eyes and in the gentile heart. I am communicative, companionable, supportive, reliable and kind man. I am an optimist with a good sence of humour. I like excellent ideas and journeys, I like home comfort, and can create it. In everything I do I put a small part of my soul. I am a very active person and I do not sit and watch life, I am a participant. I am in very good shape, love to work out and dance. I love to smile, I love to be around people, because I love people and I LOVE LIFE! I like to make tasty food, and cakes. I love children, because i have mine

FACEBOOK
facebook.com/mark.madison.3110
Mark Madison
C.E.O at Real Estate and Construction
Studied at University of Amsterdam
Lives in Stockton, California

Image Image
EDUCATE PEOPLE ABOUT SCAMS.....DON'T EDUCATE SCAMMERS
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor