More 419s, part 21 (Nigerian Advance Fee Fraud)

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of

"Cynthia Ivy May" chynthia1740@aol.com

Postby jaga on Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:37 pm

This e-mail uses the return address <marriot02@yahoo.com>
A copy of messages on the network "419"s

Dear Sir/Madam,
Greetings!
I hope this email finds you well. I am Sgt. Cynthia Ivy May (US Army) on
Active Duty in Sana, Yemen (Middle East, Asia) and I have a profitable
business proposal for you. There is no risk and it is easy. I will be
sending my identification subsequently. If you are interested, get back to me for briefs and procedures.

Regards,
Sgt. Cynthia Ivy May

:liar: :liar:
Reply-To: <marriot02@yahoo.com>
IP: 204.188.195.110 /United States,Montana,Missoula;
Subject: READ AND GET BACK
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2013 19:45:20 -0700
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
After a bad experience, I Became a hunter of scammers!
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: More 419s, part 21 (Nigerian Advance Fee Fraud)

Postby Smellme on Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:56 am

Dearest Friend,

Compliments of the Day and God's blessings from Senator Kell Douglas. I am Senator Kell Douglas who contacted you long ago, I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting that funds transferred under the co-operation of a new partner, Now I want you to contact my secretary on the information below:

Name: Dr.Alex Ramos Sr.
Email: (siralexramos@gmail.com)
Telephone / +229-98321564

Ask him to send you the total sum of (Ђ1.9 Million Euro) One Million Nine Houndred Thousand Euro Cashier's Cheque which I kept for your Compensation.For your good collaboration during the business, make sure that you do all the necessary cooperation with my secretary in order to transfer your international bank draft to you immediately, because i may not be around then.

Send him the below Information for the sending of you International Bank Draft:

Full Name:..................
sex:...................
Residence Address:.......
Phone Number:...........

Keep me posted as soon as you received your International Bank from my Secretary as instructed.

Yours faithfully.
Senator Kell Douglas.
Smellme
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Kingsley Moghalu; <drkingsley2009@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM on Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:53 pm

RE: PAYMENT ON ACCRUED INTEREST OF US$3.5M

I am Dr. Kingsley B. C. Moghalu, the Deputy Governor of Central Bank
of Nigeria.

Recently, your contract funds were lent to Central Bank of Nigeria
(C.B.N). by the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).

These funds have since been paid back to the Nigerian Government treasury.

This loan generated an interest of US$ 7 Million, which 50% is due to
you personally.

We are in the process of making this amount available through
telegraphic transfer to your nominated account.

However the bank requires that you provide two forms of Identification
one of which must be a picture ID:

(a) International Passport
(b) Drivers License
(c) State ID

Please furnish the bank with your telephone, fax number and your bank
co-ordinates.

Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Kingsley B. C. Moghalu
CALL ME IMMEDIATELY ON MY LINE
+2347033559603
Deputy Governor
Central Bank of Nigeria

IP shows Google
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here to research your scammer's email address with Spokeo.

+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby Smellme on Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:18 pm

BRITISH HIGH COMMISSION
Dangote House,
Aguyi Ironsi Street,
Maitama District Lagos, Nigeria.

Attention Dear Scam Victim.

The British High Commission in Nigeria, Benin Republic, Ghana and Burkina, South Africa, Togo, Senegal In collaboration with UK (London) Anti-Crime Squad received a report of scam against you and other British/US citizens and Malaysia, etc. whom the country of Nigeria/Benin, Burkina, Ghana And UK (London) Anti-Crime Squad have recompensated you due to meeting held with Four countries Government and the world high commissions against fraud activities by the Four country Citizens.

Your name was among those scammed as listed by the Nigeria Financial Intelligent Unit (NFIU). Compensation has been issued out in ATM DEBIT CARD to all the affected victims and has been already in distribution to all the bearers. Your ATM CARD was among those that were reported undelivered as at last Friday and we wish to advise you to seek to the instructions of the Committee to make sure you receive your ATM CARD immediately for your usage.

NFIU further told us that the use of Nigeria Couriers and the Benin was abolished due to interception activities noticed in the above mentioned courier services in Benin, Nigeria and Ghana and thereby have made a concrete arrangement with the a delivery called UNITED Courier Company for a safe delivery to your door-step once the beneficiary meets up the demand of the conveyance.

We advise that you do the needful to make sure the NFIU dispatches your recompense today as soon as you receive this mail. You are assured of the safety of your ATM CARD containing the sum of US$3 MILLION and availability and be advised that you should stop further contacts with all the fake lawyers and security companies who in collaboration scammed you.

You are to contact the United Courier Service with your full delivery information below for immediate delivery of your ATM DEBIT CARD note you will be given your ATM CARD PIN.

UNITED COURIER SERVICE DELIVERY COMPANY.
Daniel Smith
E-mail: smithdaniel658@yahoo.com.ph

You are advised to contact the UNITED Courier Delivery Company with your full information below so that they can make arragement on how to dispach your ATM CARD to your home and immediately you receive this email please make sure you report back to this office.

Information to forward are:

Full Names:
Current Home Address:
State:
Celphone Numbers:

Upon the receipt of your email we shall jet-out the ATM card together with the pin details to your destination.

I look forward to your response!

In Service
Mr. John Nelson (Secretary)
Smellme
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Smellme on Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:20 pm

Compliment,

How are you doing. Hope you have not forgotten me, I am Mr.John Obi the man from Nigeria who contacted you some time ago to assist me secure the release of some money accrued from the over invoicing of a contract/inheritance that was awarded by my government some time ago during the military regime.

Though you were not able to assist me conclude the transaction, I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the assistance and cooperation of a new partner from
Brazil.Presently I'm in South Korea for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

meanwhile, i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds, I made sure you are not left out the benefit of the transaction hence I kept aside for you sum of Five Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollar($5,500,000.00)draft.

Please bear with me for the making the initial contact through Email.Mean while, A woman came to MY SECRETARY OFFICE A few Days Ago with a letter,Claiming to be your true Representative.

HERE IS HER INFORMATION’S BELOW:

NAME ANNE BRENDA
4031 Villa Vista
Palo Alto, CA 94306
BANK NAME: CITIBANK, ARIZONA, USA.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 6503809008.

Please,Do reconfirm to MY SECRETARY OFFICE,as a matter of urgency if this woman is from you so that he will not be held responsible for paying into the Wrong Name.

If this woman is not your Representative,You are requested to fill and send this information’s for verification purpose so that your VALID CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT US$5,500,000.00 MILLION US DOLLARS WILL NOT BE deliver to the wrong hand please.

THIS FUND IS AS A RESULT OF INHERITANCE ON YOUR BEHALF:
YOUR NAME:...............................

YOUR ADDRESS:............................

YOUR
PHONE NUMBER........................

CELL PHONE NUMBER........................

AGE......................................

SEX:.....................................

YOUR OCCUPATION/POSITION HELD..........................

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much,so feel free and get in touch with my secretary Mr Quadri Wale, l have instruct him on how to send you the Bank draft to you. Please do let me know immediately you receive the Draft so that we can share the joy together after all the sufferings at that time.

In the moment, I'm very busy here because of the investment projects which me and my partner are having at hand, finally,remember that i had left instruction to my secretary so as soon as you contact him, he will send the Draft to you,so feel free to get in touch with MY SECRETARY NOW.Below is the contact of my secretary.

Email Address:
quadriwale2012@sify.com

Mr. John Obi
Smellme
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Smellme on Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:23 pm

HELLO
MY FRIEND,I HAVE FINALIZED WITH MY NEW SECRETARY TO SEND YOU THE ATM CARD
WORTH OF $4.5MILLION AS YOUR COMPENSATION FOR YOUR LITTLE PAST EFFORT IN
ASSISTING ME IN THE TRANSACTION. ACTUALLY, YOU DID NOT COMPLETE THE TRANSFER
WITH ME BUT JUST ACCEPT THIS TOKEN AMOUNT. CONTACT HIM AND SEND HIM YOUR
DELIVERY INFORMATION.NAME; MR. DAN MATHEW EMAIL; dan8704@live.fr
PHONE; +229-98679345
BARR. PAUL ADAMS
Smellme
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Mark Wilson, wilsonmark0011@live.com

Postby Bix on Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:58 am

netlog
mwilson476
male - 46 years, New York City, United States

FROM MR WILSON MARK
BILL AND EXCHANGE MANAGER
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPT,
ACCRA GHANA WEST AFRICA.
wilsonmark0011@live.com

Dear Friend,
Let me start by introducing myself, I am Mr Wilson mark.bill and exchange manager foreign remittance Ghana,I am writing you this letter based on the latest development at my Department which I will like to bring to your personal edification.( 7.8million usd ) transfer claims, please it is only known between me and you keep it secret.

This is a legitimate transaction and I agreed to offer you 40% of this money as my foreign partner after confirmation of the fund in your bank account I will come down to your country for sharing of the fund with you and also to have investment in your country, If you are interested, do get back to me with the following data’s below. (wilsonmark0011@live.com )
And let it be a top secret, not interested kingly delete it out.

(1)Your full Name…………………..
(2)Your full residential address.......
(3)Your occupation.....
(4)Your City........
(5)Country of origin……………..
(6)Your Mobile phone.........
(7)Your age........
(8)Your marital status.....
(9) Sex…….

As soon as I receive these data's, I will forward to you the application form which you will send to the bank. You can contact us through this Mobile +233241290828 :twisted: . ( wilsonmark0011@live.com )
Thanks,
Yours,
Faithfully,
Mr wilson mark.
Bix

Bookmark and Share

Edward Addo; <edwardaddo1@adinet.com.uy>

Postby IceFM on Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:27 pm

Good-Day,

My purpose of contacting you is to crave your indulgence to assist me in securing some funds abroad. View below attachment for Full details.

Yours faithfully

Edward Addo

Was a PDF-attachment

Good-Day,

My name is Mr.Edward Addo, a politician and a previous member of Ghana's executive committee on contract awards.

My purpose of connecting you is to crave your indulgence to assist me in securing some funds abroad for safe keeping which I incidentally kept to help me finance last year December 2012 senatorial elections campaign under my party umbrella of National Patriotic Party (NPP), Unfortunately for me I lost the senatorial seat/bid as my party flag bearer to my opposition during Last year November 2011 conducted election primary.

But with my immediate contact, I was able to deposit some kickback money emanated from award of contracts awarded to Chinese and Malaysia companies in a security vault with a commercial bank in Ghana pending when I will found a trustworthy person to move out the fund from Ghana to oversea bank account for business investment.

The need to contact you arose from the fact that the present elected government vow to crack down on past immediate government functionaries of (NPP) and trying to trace all the funds that was made through contract awards and other mouth watering deals during our tenure in the office from the year
2000 to 2008, if they succeed in tracing this fund to me, they will seize it and thereby incapacitating my life time opportunities.

I wish to relocate this fund in a foreigner's name to avoid any trace. All I need from you is an assurance that you can handle the amount involved (US$19,500,000) comfortably and that I can also trust you.

Be fully rest assured that there is no risk involved. I want you to immediately inform me of your willingness in assisting and co-operating with me, so that I can send you full details of this transaction.

Yours faithfully, Mr.Edward Addo

Received: from 41.206.11.36 ([41.206.11.36]) by webmail-02.datacenter.cha.cantv.net (Cantv Webmail) with HTTP;
Reply-To: edwardaddo1@adinet.com.uy
To: edwardaddo1@adinet.com.uy
X-Mailer: Cantv Webmail
X-Originating-IP: [41.206.11.36]

MTN Nigeria
Golden Plaza,
Falomo Roundabout,
Ikoyi
Lagos
Nigeria

First IP shows

TRUE, The Real Unix Experts
PO Box 267034, ,
33326 - WESTON, FL,
UNITED STATES
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Paul Okafor; <pokafor@kimo.com>

Postby IceFM on Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:04 pm

I seek your partnership in a business venture that will benefit the both of us greatly. Please see attachment and get back to me ASAP.

Came as txt from Editor

Esteemed compliments!!

I anticipate that you read this mail quickly and let me know your opinion or willingness on this classified information that I will release to you.

Firstly, I am a happily married man with 3 kids and therefore I would not want to jeopardize this opportunity to change my financial status that will give my family a secured future.

My name is Mr. Paul Okafor, I am the Regional manager of the International Commercial Bank Accra Ghana, Dome branch Accra Ghana. I got your information during my search through the Internet. I am 56 years of age and married with 3 lovely kids. It may interest you to hear that I am a man of PEACE and don't want problems, but I don't know how you will feel about this, but I'm telling you that this is real and you are not going to regret after doing this transaction with me. I only hope we can assist each other.

But If you don't want this business offer kindly forget it as I will not contact you again.

I have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit both of us, as the Regional manager of International Commercial Bank Accra Ghana, It is my duty to send in a financial report to my head office in the capital city Accra-Ghana at the end of each year. On the course of the last year 2012 end of year report,I discovered that my branch in which I am the Manager made Eighteen Million, Five hundred thousand US Dollars[$18,500,000.00USD] which my head office are not aware of and will never be aware of, Nor must they know that I am involved in this transaction.

I have since place this fund on what we call SUSPENSE ACCOUNT without any beneficiary. As a staff of the bank I can not be directly connected to this money, so this informed my contacting you for us to work so that you can assist in receiving this money into your bank account for us to SHARE. While you will have 35% of the total funds.

Note there are practically no risk involved, it will be bank to bank transfer, all I need from you is to stand claim as the original depositor of this fund who made the deposit with our branch so that my Head office can order the transfer to your designated bank account. If you accept this offer to work with me, I will appreciate it very much. As soon as I receive your kind response, I will give you details on how we can achieve it
successfully.

Best Regards
Mr. Paul Okafor

Received: from User ([82.80.166.113] RDNS failed) by mail.jmillercanvas.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Reply-To: <pokafor@kimo.com>
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
Return-Path: pokafor5@mail.com

Bezeq International-Ltd
40 Hashacham Street,
49170 Petach-Tikva
Israel

First IP shows

J Miller Canvas-050707012055
Address: Private Address
City: Plano
StateProv: TX
PostalCode: 75075

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

George Omata; <danieloma@cantv.net>

Postby IceFM on Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:10 pm

Your first $6000.00 is sent today via western union. Contact Mr. Don C John (western_union8@rocketmail.com) Tel: +22966040653. He will keep sending you the daily payment of $6000.00 until your total fund of $1.6 million are completed. Forward to him your full name and address for him to be sure.
Mrs. George Omata.

Received: from 41.85.176.5 ([41.85.176.5]) by webmail-06.datacenter.cha.cantv.net (Cantv Webmail) with HTTP;
Reply-To: western_union8@rocketmail.com
To: Cornpone123@hotmail.com
X-Mailer: Cantv Webmail
X-Originating-IP: [41.85.176.5]

BENIN_TELECOMS
ADJIBOLA Abdoul-Akim
01 B.P.5959
Ganhi
Zone commerciale
Cotonou
Benin

First IP shows

TRUE, The Real Unix Experts
PO Box 267034, ,
33326 - WESTON, FL,
UNITED STATES

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

muna hariri - munahariri22@gmail.com

Postby jaga on Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:31 am

Also here> viewtopic.php?f=79&p=306329 # p305972
Dear My Beloved One ,
Greetings in the name of our God, and how are you today, Hope all is well with you and other members of your family to the glory of the almighty God, My Dear I want you to be open in this project as I prayed and fasted to the almighty God, for the right person before I contacted you for this project Now be informed that God does not look for men face but your heart so I'm very happy for your promised and also your assurance to carry on this project may the mercy of the God be open you and all the members of your family,
My Dear I want you to know that I told God almighty that I need a
person that can use this money for God's work's Please try to
understand that I did not contacted you by my power, but after my
fasting and prayer to the almighty God for the right person that will
use this money for his work,
if you have faith in God Please go through this mail
very well and get back to me and the almighty God that lead me to
contact you. Please don turn your back in this project as I did not
contacted you by my power, All I need from you is your sincerely and trust that you will use this money for the purpose that I asked you to use it for me the world is meaningless for me right now. After my fasting and prayer to him for the right person that will use this
money for his work, Now this fund was deposited in a Bank here

All I want from you now is to re-assure me that you will use this
money for this purpose: take 30% of the fund and give the rest of the fund out to charity organisation, in Your country other charity
organisations and Orphanages and any where you can use this money to do God's work like the Deaf People in your country by the special grace of the almighty God.

Please you are adviced send your full contact address that includes your phone/fax numbers for easy and effective communication.As soon as you proof your willingness to recieve this donation .I will like you to send to me your picture for my own refrence too .Thanks for all you have done for me and the one in near future
Immediately I hear from you I will link you up with the contact of the Bank, My Dear Beloved, Please trust the almighty God Because I did not contacted you by my power but by his grace.

I'm waiting to hear from you.
Yours Sister
Mrs Muna Hariri
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
ISP:Google
Geo:United States,California,Mountain View
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 06:34:14 +0200
Subject: Dear My Beloved One ,
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Wang Grinblat; <info-wg@e1.ru>

Postby IceFM on Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:51 pm

Asia Foreign Contractors Settlement Centre
Peoples Republic of China.

Dear Partner,

I feel quite safe dealing with you in this business proposition having gone
through your remarkable profile on the internet as some who is business
oriented and whom I believe will assist me in investing part of my money into
any profitable business over there in your country.

Though, this medium (Internet) has been greatly abused, I choose to reach you
through it because it still remains the fastest, surest and most secured
medium of communication.

However, this Correspondence is unofficial and private, and it should be
treated as such. Before I introduce myself, I wish to inform you that this
letter is not a hoax or Scam mail and I urge you to treat it with the
seriousness it deserves.

I also guarantee you that this business is hitch free from all what you may
think of.

I am Mr.Wang Grinblat 42yrs, male, single and the Audit Manager Asia Foreign
Contractor’s Settlement Centre China Branch. My office monitors and controls
all foreign contract settlement here in Hubei Province of China.

I am the final signatory to every payment files for the remittance of huge
funds moving within both on the local and international levels in line with
foreign claim settlement.

I have before me list of payment files, which have been identified either as
an over-invoiced sum or ghost file.

On this note, I wish to have a deal with you as regards to this unpaid funds
as I have the file before me and all dates are correct and it is my duty to
recommend the transfer of these surplus funds to the Chinese Government
Treasury and Reserve Accounts as unclaimed entitlements, I have the
opportunity to write you based on the instructions received two days ago from
the inland revenue board to submit the List of payment reports/expenditures
and audited reports of revenues before the end of next week.

My Conditions:

1) After the processing of all relevant legal documents with your name as the
bonfire beneficiary, I will personally endorse your file here in my desk and
the sum of $10.5 million will be insured and deposited with a bank here in
China who will then contact you and forward to you an online account details
created in your favor and once you receive the online account details from the
bank here in China, you will immediately log-in into the online account with
the details forwarded to you and personally make a direct transfer from the
account to any account there in your country and once you confirm the
transfer, I will then fly down to your country for my share and your advise on
how I can invest into your line of business.

2) This business must be kept secret forever, and all correspondence will be
strictly by email and telephone for security purposes no fax messaging please.
3) There should be no third parties as most problems associated with foreign
fund release are caused by agents or representatives.

If you AGREE with my conditions, I want you to send to me now your

FULL NAME: FULL ADDRESS: and a DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER:
Where I can call you and discuss in details and the business will commence
without delay as I will proceed to fix your name on the Payment list instantly
before the end of this week.

I hope you do not reject this offer and have your funds transferred.

Waiting for your reply soon.

Faithfully,
Mr. Wang Grinblat
Audit Manager

NOTE: If You Receive This Message In Your Junk Or Spam Its Due To Your
Internet Provider.

Received: from webmail.enter.net (unknown [216.193.128.33])
Reply-To: info-wg@e1.ru
X-Mailer: Open WebMail 2.50 20050203
X-OriginatingIP: 197.242.107.77 (email)

SPECTRANET LIMITED
9B Kwara Street.
Osborne Estate, Ikoyi
Lagos
Nigeria

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

frankhenry5@live.com

Postby jaga on Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:57 pm

MDF> http://www.mydailyflog.com/frankhenry1/ ... r/20130711
frank henry /55 year old, man from United Kingdom
Message from frankhenry1
Date: 11, Jul 10:29:01
Subject: attention friend
:lol:
Mr.frank henry
Winchester Street,London,W3 8PA
Direct Email: frankhenry5@live.com

Attention: Dear Beloved

I am frank henry a staff of Barclay's Bank Plc London. I am the head of the accounts department. I am pleased to get across to you for a very urgent and profitable business proposal which I believe will profit the both of us after completion. I contacted you after a careful thought that you might be capable of handling this business transaction, which i explained below. The sum of ( £ 12,500,000.00 Million Pounds), has been floating as unclaimed since 2000 in my bank as all efforts to get across to the relatives of our client who deposited the money have hit the stones.

There is this immigrant Mr. Andreas schranner, property magnate who was based in the U.K., who happens to be one of our very good clients. On the 31 July, 2000 Mr. Andreas schranner, his wife Maria ,their daughter Andréa eich,all died in the air France concord plane crash bound for New York in their plan for a world cruise.http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859 479.stm

All attempts to trace his next of kin were fruitless. My position here at my office requires me to investigate and I therefore made further investigations,after 13years investigation and i discovered that Mr. Andreas Schranner did not declare any next of kin or relation in all his official documents, including his bank deposit paperwork in my bank.According to the British Law. The money will revert to the ownership of the British government if nobody applies to claim the fund. To avoid this money being sent to the British treasury as unclaimed funds,I have decided to seek your assistance to have you stand as his next of kin so that the said fund ( £ 12,500,000.00 million pounds), would be released in your name as the next of kin and paid into your account.All documents and proof that will have you claim this fund without stress will be forwarded to you upon your response to this mail more so, i want to inform you that i have unanimously agreed to offer you (£5m) of the total sum for the assistance and role you are going to play in this transaction,(£2m)will be given to charity organizations with your supervision while the remaining will be for me.

please contact me via my private email "frankhenry5@live.com" because i hardely visit this site because of my busy schedule with my job.but i check my email always.

Kind regards,
Mr. frank henry
ACCOUNTS OFFICER
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

John Booh, johnboohddd@hotmail.com

Postby Bix on Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:35 pm

netlog
john_1booh
male - 31 years, New York Mills, United States

Dear friend??
My Name is Mr, John Booh, I wish to seek your assistance for the transfer of (US$5M) five million dollar, depository made by a foreign investor for an investment program that has remained dormant for years now. I discovered that the account holder died without making a WILL on the depository. I have secured from the probate an ORDER OF MANDAMUS to locate any of deceased beneficiaries

I have made several inquiries to his embassy here in (Accra Ghana West Africa to locate any of his Extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful to locate any member of his family. Now the management of the bank has issued a notice to provide the next of kin to claim the funds or they have the account frozen. Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for years now.

This money cannot be approved to a local bank account holder, but can only be approved to a foreigner. If you will stand as next of kin to the fund, it will be shared 50%/50%. As this is a TWO-man business deal transaction. Assuring you a 100% risk free. Your percentage will also be a source of up-leftmost. You have absolutely nothing to LOSE in assisting me instead; you have so much to GAIN. Be rest assured that this transaction would be most profitable for both of us

I shall provide you with more details and relevant documents that will help you understand the transaction. I need your assistance and co-operation to this reality as I have done my Home-work and fine tune the best way to create you as the beneficiary of the fund. My position as the Account Officer of the bank will be used to advance this deal.

I will like you to provide immediately your full Names and Address, Date of Birth, Occupation, Tel & Fax Numbers so that an Attorney will be able to prepare the necessary documents and affidavit which will put you in place as the next of kin. The Attorney will draft and carry out the notarization of the WILL and also obtain the necessary documents and letter of probate/administration in your favor for the transfer.

Finally, I have made an arrangement with an attorney who will work on your behalf and secure all the necessary legal documentation that would indicate you as the Beneficiary of the fund to back up this claim, and this I must do to make sure that this fund is not wasted or end up in the wrong hands.

All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us sees this deal through and secures all the legal documents. I guarantee you that this transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you and I from any breach of the law.

I will appreciate your early reply for commencement of business. Contact me for acknowledgment Thru E-mail "and whereby you are not interested; please
indicate in your reply so that I can seek for the assistance of someone else.If this proposal is acceptable by you, I expect that you will not take undue advantage of the trust I will bestow in you. I await your response.

Thanks your understanding
Mr. John Booh
(johnboohddd@hotmail.com)

Bix

Bookmark and Share

Wang Grinblat; <privatematters1960@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM on Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:46 pm

Dear xxxxx

How are you today, I must confess that you sound a little unpleasant but I can understand how you feel based on the fact that you do not know me and probably you may think that this is one of those scam emails you receive daily. I want to assure you that this is not a scam or its related activities, what I have offered you is real and legitimate and I have all the legal documents to show for it.

I am aware of a lot of activities going on over the Internet, sometimes people try to impersonate other people by hacking into their real information’s and using them to take advantage of others but this is quite unlike what you read about and i am offering the full opportunity to be part of the deal and you will have to be involved directly in the entire process.

You need to know that TRUST is very vital in the adventures of life and in business dealings, without trust there will be no accomplishment. I am trusting you without even knowing much about you to handle this fund on my behalf before I make arrangement to come down to your country to meet with you and I expect same level of trust from your side.

Find attached a copy of my International passport to allay your fears, and I urge you to use this information against me should anything go wrong in this transaction. You can hand my information over to the FBI or the INTERPOL if I try to upper hand you in this transaction. I also want you to know that I will not hesitate to do same if you try to upper hand me when this fund gets to you.

I will like you to be rest assured that all modalities of this offer is very legitimate, as I cannot afford to risk my sensitive position acquired over years of meticulous selfless service. My most concern now is for you to give me a valid assurance that you will not betray this trust, which I am reposing on you when this fund gets to you. So I need your strong confirmation on this statement.

More so, I will also like you to know that as long as you can abide with my advice, instruction and give me the needed co-operation and confidentiality, every modalities of this transaction will be followed up with the laid down legal principles of change of ownership to your name and particulars and the fund will be release to you within the stipulated time.

Immediately I receive your response and statement of confirmation of your interest to partner with me I will forward your details an attorney that will assist in re-profiling the information of the fund to reflect your name as the beneficiary. For further directives, security reasons and confidentiality of this transaction always reach me only on this E-mail with which I have written to you.

I will be expecting your urgent response to enable me proceed with plans.

Yours truly,

Wang Grinblat

EMTS Limited / Etisalat Nigeria
Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services (EMTS) Limited
EMTS
Plot 19, Zone 'L',
Federal Government Layout,
Banana Island,
Ikoyi, Lagos
Nigeria

My Passport..jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

PreviousNext

Return to Other types of African scams