James Murphy (jamesmurphy55@live.com)

African scammers posing as military personnel.

James Murphy (jamesmurphy55@live.com)

Postby FrumpyBB on Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:35 pm

James Murphy (jamesmurphy55@live.com).
From the US, military, serving in Afganhistan.

Hi XXXXX.
I am happy to hear back from you and i hope everything is going on well with you today. It is really nice to meet you, I enjoy reading your profile and i would like us to start by been friends, I would like to get to know you better and see how things will work out for us. I would also like to take this time and tell you more about myself.
My name is James Murphy, I am a Sergeant in the U.S.A Army and currently stationed in Afghanistan (Kabul) for some time now, I am on a mission as a military personnel. I am serving as the command sergeant for Combined Joint Task Force 7 serving in Kabul, Afghanistan. I'm an energetic! Person I'll try anything once. I'm usually the type that is a good listener, laughing is my favorite thing to do and there's never a moment when I'm not happy even though sometimes i feel so lonely and very empty and feel like talking to someone special i know i can trust and confide in, I'm a very positive person, I tend to see the glass half full with numerous possibilities. I'm the friend that's always there to lean on, even if we aren't getting along at that specific Trust is the biggest thing for me, I'm very forgiving person and i love kids, i have been blessed with 2 beautiful Kids, Mike is the first born, he is 9 years old, my princess Amy is the last born, she is also 5 years old, I love my kids very much, they mean everything to me, they are both living with their mother in San Francisco, California, USA.

I am honest, Kind, Caring, Loyal, intelligent and very adaptive and communicative when it comes to conversant conversation about the military and for the peace keeping force in the army, I have come to understand the principles of the truth and life that follows everything we do. I am like a tender flower that needs care of a woman, I am a passionate man I like to be playful with my woman. I am full of positive energy and happiness. I am honest and I do not like to lie. I believe that a person who is honest and sincere will definitely find his second half in this world.
I am hard working person and don't discriminate as military man, i love to maintain peace and order. I have served in the army almost all my life and i am proud that i will be retiring soon. As an army officer, I am proud of myself because i have saved a lot of innocent life and i have always fought and helped the poor and less privilege since i have a kind heart and my heart is full of love to share with someone special at this moment in my life.

I will be done with my mission here in less than 2 months and after i am done here i will be retiring from the Army. Been in the Army has really taking a lot away from me, that is the reason why i came on motesplatsen, to see if God will bless me with my someone special, to enjoy life with, to spend the rest of my life with. It was a friend who singed me up on motesplatsen, he is from Sweden but joined US Army. I will be willing to come to Sweden just to spend time with the right woman of my life, the only problem is that i don't understand Swedish lol.

I was betrayed by my ex-wife, we were married for 15 years. I once went to Washington for a meeting for 2 weeks. On my return home i caught my wife making love to another man on our matrimonial bed. In fact, I felt so bad and as a result i divorced her and paid her off. I know you might also have your own share of bad relationship experience to get a woman like you still searching just like i am doing. However let’s put our effort, mind and energy into this and i know it will work out just perfectly.

I am looking for just one woman, a woman who will love me for me and would be willing to spend the rest of her life with me, I will always make my woman feel secure in life, I will always protect her and behind my shoulder she will always feel safe and secure. Someone who will appreciate me and treat me the way I deserve, because I would do anything to make my woman happy.

I hope this help to know more about me, please with all respect send me some more pictures of you and also do your best to write a mail about yourself just like i have done. Thank You For your understand and also feel free to ask me any question you want because that is the only way we can get to know each other better.
Take care and i hope to hear back from you soon.
Have a wonderful day.
Yours Faithfully.
James.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: James Murphy (jamesmurphy55@live.com)

Postby Asso on Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:47 pm

Asso
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

wesleymurph12@hotmail.com

Postby Clio on Sun May 19, 2013 6:27 pm

US - military - serving in Afghanistan

Hello women : Watch out for US Soldier in Afghanistan (Ghana Trick) Wesley Murphy is also known as James Murphy
Hallo Mädels : Vorsicht vor US Soldtat in Afghanistan (Ghana Trick) Wesley Murphy ist auch als James Murphy bekannt

Wer kennt ihn noch / who knows him too

Below you will find a letter he wrote.
Einer der Briefe die er schrieb.
_________

Hello There My New Friend

Thank you very much for being in contact with me and i hope all is well with you...I .Thought of writing a few words telling you about my self and what i have being through..I am Wesley Murphy,,born and raised in Australia in a city in NSW named Albury but relocated to the states due to my Job..

I am in the US Army and currently in Afghanistan for peace keeping as a Border Adviser,hope to be home soon as all men in Afghanistan have evacuated.About my work may be I should brake it down a little bit, We group the military men at the borders and make sure everything is in place well and law is obeyed,How to treat civilians and behave in town,But for my rank am an E-6 Staff Sergeant,Can explain my rank as we are generally placed in charge of squads, but can also act as platoon sergeants in the absence of a Sergeant First Class...I am a widower and have remained so for 3 years now as my wife died suffering from Appendix cancer. Since then I have been lonely and ready now for someone to fill the emptiness ..

I am a single child with no aunties and uncles...My dad was a banker and died 9 years ago and mum was a retailer in a cosmetic shop and also died 2 years ago..You might wonder if am safe here in Afghanistan or not,I am very safe and will be home soon.We are allowed to have a conversation on the internet but not have a physical and visual communication with others such as making phone calls and showing on cams on the computer cos is a restriction law in camp here ....

I am actually ready to move on now and willing to meet My life Partner,I mean my soul mate and the woman to spend the rest of me with .I am looking for a sincere woman that is loving,have a good sense of humor,honest, caring and passionate .I will be returning to Aussie when my mission is due here in one and half months time....I will like to end up here and hope to hear back from you...Stay Safe And Bless Always.We Talk Soon...

Yours Sincere Man,
Wesley...

Clio
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Clio on Sun May 19, 2013 6:40 pm

James Murphy (jamesmurphy55@live.com) matches Wesley Murphy (wesleymurph12@hotmail.com)
Clio
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Sun May 19, 2013 7:09 pm

Can you share more scam info of your scammer with the same pictures? :) On what site did the scammer find you, for example.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Clio on Sun May 19, 2013 8:13 pm

Hi FrumpyBB, thx for your quick response
I have to excuse my bad english but it is not my motherlanguage. So my grammar or spelling is sometimes not ok.
If you need more support like emails let me know.
_____

He found me around April, 24/28 on RSVP - it is an Australian dating site - for singles, for travellers and some other groups (like outdoor fans).
He asked me to chat. No problem.
He gave me his email address. No problem.
We exanchanged email, and he asked me to install a windows messager, but it failt , so he asked me to install yahoo messager, what worked.
After his second or 3rd email he told me he closed down his profil/account at rscp.
At that time I noticed there might be something a bit strange with that guy, but I wanted to find out more and how far he might go.
We mailed / chat almost daily -
If you need more emails he wrote to me let me know. I still have the most. But do not pay any attention to my answers because I kept on playing his game to get a phoneNo. or address for proof.
I even recieved an email from his friend Mr. Honorable Ibrahim Sataru. He was supposed to bring his suitcase to Germany.

______
Thanks for taking care of this issue
Clio
Clio
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Sun May 19, 2013 8:18 pm

Hi Clio :)

What was his emailaddress that he gave you as a chat contact? Important :)
Email address and email text and header from that friend guy would also be good - it´s just a different email of the same anonymous Nigerian scammer behind all these texts :)

The RSVP site closed his profile for excessive massmailing to any woman he could find. This is the normal modus operandi of Nigerian romance scammers :)

If you want try to post a full header of an email from him :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Clio on Sun May 19, 2013 9:07 pm

Hi FrumpyBB,

his email: wesleymurph12@hotmail.com

his email/chat contact in yahoo messager: wesleymurphy412
In chat report my name is showing as well as in any email from/to him or to/from his friend.
If I need to delet my name out of it, it will take a while (maybe untill tomorrow)
But if you keep it confidential I can sent it now, let me know ok!

RSVP closed his profile? GOOD!!!

Hope to hear from you
But for me it is getting late, sorry have to get up early tomorrow.
Will be back here tomorrow.
Thx again for your help
Clio
Clio
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Clio on Sun May 19, 2013 9:29 pm

Hi FrumpyBB,

here arethe emails incl. header and email address from his friend.
I marked my name off (hope I have not overlooked one), hope this is ok
Well, I do not know if our conversation and info exchange will be posted? or will it be kept somehow confidential?
I would not like anyone laughing about me if my real name will show. I hope you understand.

Will be back tomorrow
Bye , Clio
____

Von: "Hon.Ibrahim Sataru" <at.ag.dipl.hon@gmail.com>
An: "xxx
Betreff: Re: ATTENTION MISS xxx, - your phonecall
Datum: Fri, 17 May 2013 13:23:08 +0200

ATTENTION MISS xxx
I greet you with the peace,mercies and blessings of Almighty Allah this morning from the continent of Africa. On the continent of Africa Ghana,the clock has now strike at 11:20 GMT. By the mercies and protection of Almighty Allah i am in a good health condition and believe you and your husband are also safe.
Miss XXX ,I am glad to announce to you this morning that your parcel which i am suppose to deliver to you is 100% safe as your husband Senior Sergeant Wesley Murphy ask me to treat it. With all due respect to you,your husband ask me to send details you will need to transfer the money using money gram money transfer or Western Union Money Transfer t to be able to continue with my journey. The details can be seen from below:

Send money directly to immigration officer on duty here whose name is : BENJAMIN SARFO FRIMPONG
Code Of Country : 0023321
City Name :ACCRA
Street Address : 42 Independence Avenue Accra, Ghana

May Allah bless you for your cooperation with me and for your support.
My regards to you Miss XXX.
Yours Faithfully,
Hon. Ibrahim Sataru

An: "XXX
Betreff: Re: ATTENTION MISS XXX,
Datum: Tue, 14 May 2013 00:52:39 +0200

ATTENTION MISS XXX,
May the peace of Almighty Allah be upon you Miss XXX. I am most glad finally i have an internet access to write this E-Mail to you since you might be wondering where i have gotten to by now . I am well and everything is under control with the help of Allah.Well it took me 3 hours 30 minutes to fly from my home country( AFGHANISTAN ) to Dubai where i am now .I got to Dubai some hours ago Miss XXX. Unfortunately there is no available moving Airline from here as i arrived here in the evening due to this, i will quickly check into a hotel very close to the International Airport,where am spending the night ensuring your husband parcel is safe . With all due respect it from this same hotel that i am sending this E-Mail to you in Germany. Miss XXX,I am glad to notify you i have finally arrived in Dubai.I have finally made it up to this place with ease without confronting any difficulties.The only problem i had was paying enough money to the custom officers and also for international air ways..But all the same am happy i was able to make it up to here.I paid that sums to custom just not to allow security section to check the content of the package since your husband senior Sergeant Wesley Murphy made me aware that it contains United states army files and documents and some few surprises for you Miss XXX his wife. Am glad i was able to excel through here and also the parcel is in a very safe condition.These days it is hard to travel with this kind of packages being treated like VIP parcels.That's why am happy i was able to make it through here.I know i will also make it there soon in Germany as my next available flight is tomorrow morning 07:45 AM GST Dubai time. Miss XXX, i just don't want to waste any time here in Dubai since i have to be there as soon as possible because i have a lot to do after the delivery of this parcel to you so therefore,i have checked on the nearest country where there is no tight security and paying of custom duties will be very low.I Hope you know your husband did not pay me as i was coming.He told me you will pay me when i come so i have to manage that little money which i have on me to do all this.So i have to be managing the money i took on me in making this trip till the time i arrive in Germany .I got some affordable flight which is Emirates Airlines and its going to this West Africa Country country called GHANA.Its very affordable too.All the same i learnt that custom and security checks are very sober or low.I ask one of the custom officers here and he gave me the clue that custom duties are very low compared to the one here and that of AFGHANISTAN My home Country . I have already booked my flight and early tomorrow morning i will continue my journey to you from here.The details on my ticket shows that it takes 7 hours 40 minutes to arrive there.I will also keep you informed as soon as i get there Miss XXX. I think from there i can book a straight flight to you without any worries.Well Miss XXX, thanks so much for your maximum co-operation and i promise to work to serve you and your husband to your fullest satisfaction.I hope you will also correspond with me to make my work very easy one. God richly bless you and your entire family.You are very nice and kind from the way you write. May Allah Bless you

Yours Faithfully,
Hon. Ibrahim Sataru.

An: "XXX
Betreff: Re: ATTENTION MISS XXX,
Datum: Mon, 13 May 2013 08:56:22 +0200

ATTENTION MISS MISS XXX
I greet you this morning from my home Country AFGHANISTAN with the peace and mercies of Almighty Allah.Over here in AFGHANISTAN the clock has now strike at 11:13 AM AFT.I am glad to announce to you that i am in a good health condition and i am awake very early as i need to complete some official work assignment on my desk before i start my journey to you this evening Miss XXX.I believe by the mercies and guidance of Almighty Allah you are also in a good health condition. Miss XXX ,I am glad to announce to you that the parcel i am suppose to deliver to you from your husband U.S Army sergeant Wesley Murphy has already been given to me by your husband himself just about 6(six) hours ago and i have assured and given your husband my word and also vow to him to do everything within my power to deliver the package to you in GERMANY just as he handle it to me.
Miss XXX ,My ticket has been booked and the details on my ticket shows it will take me 3 hours 30 minute to fly from the Airport here KABUL to DUBAI which is United Arab Emirate and then continue my journey from there to you in GERMANY. Miss XXX , i want to show my appreciation and ask Almighty Allah blessings to the life of you and your husband for your quick responds to my E-Mail and also for your maximum cooperation with me so far. I am glad to inform you that i will start my journey from here 6:30 PM AFGHANISTAN time as i have booked a ticket to Dubai already and will continue my journey from there to you. I will keep you updated. Thank you for your cooperation with me by responding to my E-Mail as fast as you could. With all due respect,I pledge to serve you and your husband to your fullest satisfaction. May Almighty Allah bless you and thank you for confirming your details to me.

My regards to you Miss XXX.
Yours Faithfully,
Hon.Ibrahim Sataru.
Clio
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Sun May 19, 2013 10:26 pm

Thank you :) I´m going to edit out your replies, only the scammer´s (first, massmailed) emails are of big importance because others get the very same :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Clio on Sun May 19, 2013 10:57 pm

Hi again FrumpyBB,
I do have a question, would you accept a request?
I really would like to find out who the real person is, showing on these pictures.
I would like to inform him , his pictures are misused by bad scammers, and to apoligize to him I did not report it at the first time I got curious about this.

Will you help me?
Or will be there a way to find out?

Thx for your assistant
Sorry , but I really need to get some sleep now.
Will be back later on today again

Bye
Clio
Clio
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Sun May 19, 2013 11:00 pm

We don´t know who he is, and we would not bother real picture owners. Try to see scams from their perspective:

"What the real picture owners say" : viewtopic.php?f=13&t=48177

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa on Sun May 19, 2013 11:34 pm

please don't try to locate the real picture owner with intention to contact him, see here:
viewtopic.php?f=74&t=44613
Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Re: James Murphy now Robert Murphy (robertmurphy50@live.com)

Postby emblasmatte on Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:34 am

I have just found out I have been scammed by someone. His exact emails to me are found here on the website and also his photos. Today he uses the name Robert Murphy (robertmurphy50@live.com). He has yet not asked for money, but that is soon to come for sure.
emblasmatte
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva on Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:14 pm

glad you found out before its too late :) please block, and stop contact with him. ;)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=40328
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Next

Return to Military scams