Dennis Lerroy Park, d.park4love@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.

Dennis Lerroy Park, d.park4love@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa on Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:39 am

was SingleDad4love on idating4you, but got booted. :twisted:

junkmail:
Hello Charming

I was glancing through profiles when your fascinating profile and tender looking face with a nice smile:) pecked my Interest that allowed me to contact you, and I must admit that you're ravishingly Beautiful. your beauty pecked my Interest also and you wouldn't tell me that you're still single? I know you're a very Beautiful and charming woman dear and you must have so many men trying to knock at the door of your heart lol...

Physical appearance is not the most important thing for me in looking for a partner. Our compatibility and my partner’s character are much more important to me. I plan to settle down with my one true love.to start a new journey with my happy soulmate...I am honest always as there is nothing that I can think of that would make it wrong. I believe that you should consider your soul mate, your best friend and be able to talk about anything and everything, not feel strange if there is silence between you.. To my own point of view I don't think Distance can stop two hearts from loving each other...I'm willing to relocate to that special woman that comes my way if i ever find him... I am a strong, independent, forgiving, passionate, loving, generous man full of life and hope. I place more emphasis on the details of a relationship, more than on the results. If the details are present, then the results are eminent well thank you very much for the wink and God bless you..

Here's my email address, D.park4love@yahoo.com and you can as well send me a text on my cell #
(817) 612-0964 be kind to drop me an email telling me more about you and feel free to text me as well dear.....!!

Dennis...!!!

facebook.com/dennislerroy.park
Dennis Lerroy Park
Worked at Self Employed (Business)
Studied at Edmonds Community College

Joined Facebook
February 23

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Yahoo avatar
Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Re: Dennis Lerroy Park, d.park4love@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa on Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:17 am

Received: from [69.72.247.222] - FortressITX again, proxy

Hello, Good early morning to you and i must say that am glad to read back from you atlast lol.. I am searching for someone that can make me laugh. sweet, romantic. passionate. loving. caring. a good kisser is a plus. dress well. nice eyes.knows how to treat a man special. do what she says and promise, never ignore, should love life and live life, love to kiss a lot. shop together and sometimes she will let me choose her outfit and vise versa would love if we wear the same bracelet or watch. a funny thought that everywhere she is i am always with her lol funny. she should touch & be gentle with my heart.. appreciates me. accept me for who I am.. and tell me or guide me when she think I did something wrong. I love to learn so many things. love cuddling watching a movie together. the one that is going to be in love with me. because when i love i give my all and pamper my love one. thou mhhh i have to change that just a little. sometimes too much is not good lol
Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Mark Scott <scottm881@yahoo.com>

Postby anne007 on Mon May 06, 2013 3:35 am

FMF

markscott123 Profile: You are responsible for your own happiness.
View Comments

Age & Gender: 47 Year Old Man
Height: 5' 9" (175 cm)
Body Type: Athletic
Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Native American with Black Hair Color / Blue Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

I am Seeking a: Woman
For: Long Term
My Education: Some College
My Profession:
Do I Drink? Social
Do I Smoke? No
Do I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: Divorced
I Want Children? No
I Have Children? Yes

My Interest Keywords / Tags
i am looking for someone who is sexy
interesting and established. i am interested in finding a woman who captivates me and who feels captivated by me.
smart

About Me
During the week, much of my time is spent at work. I love my job as it keeps me continuously engaged with people.

In my free time, I enjoy good company, horseback riding, the sun, traveling, wine tasting and laughing. I love a variety of music. I am a theater buff, and an enthusiastic and opinionated foodie. Frankly, I am quite tired of eating alone. Although I am a country guy at heart, I love visiting San Francisco and New York City.

I love traveling to new places. I have seen much of Europe, Ireland, New Zealand, Japan, parts of Canada and Mexico. I have lived in both Japan and New England.

Do I sound like a snob? This the funny part...Well, I can launch a boat in a lake. I fish, gut,and clean my own fish. I can give shots to livestock. I love to garden and II keep a neat house. This is the most important part.... I am a product of hard work, not privilege.

My Perfect First Date
Nothing fancy and contrived, it has to be natural and easy...i think a little seaside restaurant with lots of Mexican, live music playing, dancing and joking and playfulnessI would prefer, then a long walk hand in hand on the beach in the moonlight, quietly talking and sharing thoughts and then to sit in the sand at the edge of the water and then to let what ever happens next just happen.

First Mail:

Date: 2013-05-05 10:53 AM
Subject: Good Morning !

with someone special who may share some of the same interests, ideals and goals.What does one say at a time like this ? Well, I enjoyed reading your profile and it left me wanting to know more about you, forgive me but your infectious smile and being absolutely stunning doesn't deter me in the slightest either. There is an obvious initial interest on my part, if given the privilege and opportunity I would very much like to communicate and see where things go from there.If / when you feel comfortable and want to chat please feel free to drop your email address, or you phone number, and i promise to reach you on time and asap..Here is my email address scottm881@yahoo.com Thank you!

Mark..

Next Mail:

Hello Pretty ..Its me Mark..
Details anzeigen

Von

Mark Scott

An

xxxx

Thanks for the responds likewise which I never thought i'd ever hear from you
though! Anyway Its good to appreciate something good and I think you're one good looking woman who knows what she wants!..lol.

Here is little about me..I'm Mark Scott, 47yrs of age. I was born in the Australia where I had my college degree in Mechanical Engineering & establishment,I am a Building Contractor... My Mom was from USA, and my Dad was from the UK, I grew up in the Australia, spent almost all my life there, Plus I've been Living in Los Angeles, CA for 5 years now and i like it here ...

AMAZING experience I met my ex-wife and best friend in Paris. she was a fashion model. Very good at heart. Actually i could say i met her in a funny way, would explain that later.

Well i think this is all for now cos i have already say much about me on my profile i don't have much to say again.tell me anything you know you will like to share with me more about yourself i will be waiting to read from you again and feel free to ask me anything more you will love to know about me am an Open minded person. more about me my Mum is one of two she is the last of her family, she has a Sister in Italy,she is aunt Sally by name 87yrs of age, she has no Kid, i am all she has, and for my Dad he is 1 out of 3, i don't get along with the 2 cos they sold all my Dad's property when he dies, cos i wasn't in state when my Parent died i was in Holland,so when i get back to State i found out that they have sold all my Dad's property, and i try to move on with my life.i don't allow that to weights me down, let me get back to my Mum sister, she is the only one i have as a Mom to me she loves me and i love her so much, i bet you will love to meet her
she is very jovial and Funny, i am the one who take care of her she has an old age sickness she is always on 1;30min oxygen everyday i pay for all that and her hospital bills, her Husband ran away with another woman some years back, so i am all she have and she is all i have beside my Son.

I hate my Dad Brothers because they are all Boys no Girl all Boys. so i don't even know the where about of my them, the first name is Matez and the other is Phillipo. I hope this help in getting to know me more better. i want to meet you and be the best i can be with you. Anyway I am looking for a Woman that is interesting, open minded and with real chemistry.

I'm a fun, outgoing active person, full of life. I maintain a balance between career, family and personal life. I love nature, adventure, sunshine, moonlight, and a good laugh. I'm a happy, caring, romantic, passionate person and a loyal friend.I like fishing,camping,reading,going to the movies,hanging around with friends,cracking jokes,listening to music,dancing, and also spending time with someone interesting

I am looking for a female companion to go on walks,to enjoy the ocean, the lake and the mountains and to share in interesting conversation, someone easy going.My perfect match would be someone who I can have a lot of fun with, someone who is outgoing and not afraid to speak their mind. Also respect is important with me I believe that you need to give respect to receive respect. Another important quality for a relationship in my mind would be to enjoy spending quality time with a special someone.I'd like to meet a woman with a great sense of humor who can laugh with me. she'll need to be confident, honest, caring, affectionate and sweet. a woman to be my true love,a woman to love me for who i am not for what i am, One who is clean and takes care of her mind, body and spirit.One who can laugh and make me laugh to have fun together and lot more, And finally, a woman whom can stand on her own but wants her man to always take care of her in and out of the
bedroom.When we talk on the phone, or in person I would like hear/see the smile and laughter in her voice.

Well like i said my Job is all about traveling but am willing to stop all the traveling stuff as soon as i find the Right woman. and also i can travel a million miles just to meet the woman i love when..the time comes. Well and also i am the only Child of my Parent. AM A VIRGO - The One that Waits Dominant in relationships. Always wants the last word. Caring. Smart. Loyal. Easy to talk to. Easy to please. Tell me more about yourself too.I have some Questions for you ....

MY DREAM
I have told you how my typical dream day would be like, i just want to spend the rest of my life enjoying the fruit of my labor. I just want a woman who would be my best friend and everything. You know someone whom we would still love each other more as the days pass by, even when we cant make love anymore and all we could do is play bingo,LOL.I am a total package , i only need someone who understands the value of a good smile ..i want us to learn more about each other much more better.
I cant wait to hear back from you.I will also love too text you and chat with you on yahoo messenger here is my id again scottmark336 i have add you to my list..

Have a nice day and take good care of yourself.
Love
Mark.....

Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 172.129.82.189
Originating ISP: America Online
City: n/a
Country of Origin: United States

about Proxy :-(
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: edit out bait email ID
Das WICHTIGSTE auf deutsch von A - Z : *KLICK HIER*
anne007
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Paul Davis, pauldavis4u45@yahoo.com

Postby Myra on Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:10 pm

FB
Paul Davis
About
Worked at paul.duk.com
Studied at Gordon College
Past: I love you since the first moment I saw u

Image ---> Venice, Italy

pic of diff. man on confirio
see
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=66640
The email searches are done with SPOKEO. Try it yourself !
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Paul Davis, pauldavis4u45@yahoo.com

Postby Myra on Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:17 pm

tagged
paul d
49, Male, East Lansing, MI
Last Active: 3 hours ago
Relationship Status: Divorced
Interested In: Serious Relationship
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Orientation: No Answer

Image Image Image
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Dennis Lerroy Park, d.park4love@yahoo.com

Postby Myra on Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:26 pm

hello xxx how was your day

Received: from [41.58.6.94]
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013
Lagos, NG

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

david wilson, davidwilson442@yahoo.com

Postby hook on Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:23 am

email from: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=66793#p337255

More Moofoo pics sent through messenger
david wilson, davidwilson442@yahoo.com

hook
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Thomas - Singlecaring_2013@yahoo com

Postby spanky on Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:03 pm

Chemistry.com
Username: Gentlesoul4heart
Relationship status: Divorced
Occupation: I work as a Leading Retailer in Supplying computers :thinking:
Income: More than $250,000
48/Ligonier, PA
Seeking women: 44-59

Tagline: "Loves deeply" :love:

In his own words:

"I am warm, caring, easygoing and fun man. I have a good sense of humor man and try not to take things too seriously. I'm old fashioned when it comes to things like holding the car door open or pulling out the chair at a table. I'm very affectionate and not afraid to show it.I enjoy a variety of activities I believe that life should be an adventure and we should live each day to the fullest.I always have an idea about anything you have to talk about ... My workers told me this, but have a lot to learn about everything at the same time.I'm good at listening, writing, creative problem solving, being sentimental, seeing both sides of an argument.life is too short. grudges are a waste of perfect happiness laugh when you can Apologize when you should, and let go what you can't change love deeply and forgive quickly take chances give everything and have no regrets, Life's too short to be unhappy.I believe personality matters a lot, Beauty is not based on how attractive we are to everybody else, but how attractive we are to ourselves, for one cannot think other people think they are full of beauty unless they know they are beautiful too,I believe the personality and the soul is what makes a person beautiful, it does not always have to be the physical appearance, True beauty cannot be seen from the outside, it must be found within the soul of your love, Beauty can be very deceiving to the eye, so love because they bring joy and happiness into your life"

------------------------------------

48 | Ligonier, Pennsylvania

Hello Pretty, How are you?I hope this email finds you in good health. My name is Thomas,. I have to say that I'm new to throwing myself out there like this and maybe just a little apprehensive. My inexperience is however coupled with optimism, excitement, openness, a sense of reality and a willingness to communicate with someone special who may share some of the same interests, ideals and goals.What does one say at a time like this ? Well, I enjoyed reading your profile and it left me wanting to know more about you, forgive me but your infectious smile and being absolutely stunning doesn't deter me in the slightest either. There is an obvious initial interest on my part, if given the privilege and opportunity I would very much like to communicate and see where things go from there.If / when you feel comfortable and want to chat please feel free to contact me anytime, If you like to talk to me Text me 614-918-7943,Hope to Hear from you soon

Take care and have a great day,
Thomas

We were not foolish to fall in love with them. Our mistake was not knowing that we fell in love with fools.
spanky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Thomas, 614-918-7943

Postby spanky on Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:29 pm

This is the same phone number of the "TEXTME6149187943" scammer I posted previously however he used a picture of a different man when I posted him twice before.

This phone number links him to this scammer I posted under the subject title, Thomas 614-918-7943.

Now for the 4th time this phone number comes up when he sends me a wink, only this time no picture!

-----------------------------------

19 Dec, 2013

TXTME6149187943
JUST sent you a wink.

Faceless male on profile
Chemistry
Username: TXTME6149187943
Relationship status: Widowed
Income: More than $250,000
48/Ligonier, PA
Seeking women: 45-59

Tagline: "Fun loving guy looking for a great women."

In his own words:

"A fun guy great sense of humor. Iam looking for a sexy woman with intelligence who can go from blue jean days to gown for the symphony. Iam a all around guy willing to start as friends to get to know each other if you interested hit me up"

I sent him an email thanking him for the wink in the hope that he will "drop" his email to me instead of his phone number...(fingers crossed he writes back before he's tossed)
We were not foolish to fall in love with them. Our mistake was not knowing that we fell in love with fools.
spanky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:25 am

whitepages.com/people/Thomas-F-Napoleon/Ligonier-PA/e0c527w

Thomas F Napoleon 45-49 years old WhitePages Member
Phone number
614-918-7943
Address
190 Murphy Rd Ligonier, PA 15658-2225

Hmmmm :thinking:

Direct question: Can ANYone put their (fake) number into whitepages.com, or is it an "official" online phonebook
which can be filled only by phone companies?

EDIT Whitepages say:
Our contact info is compiled from quality, public sources and from our users.

So i guess, like LinkedIn, ANYone can write anything, so a scammer can use whitepages.com to back up his scam :(
Didn´t know that...
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:33 am

clone: personals.salon.com/users/Singleman_2013

Career/Job Self Employment
Education High School
Christian (Very Important to me)
Politics Conservative (Very Important to me)
Race/Ethnicity Native American
Children Have 'em and they live with me
Height5' 10"

Singleman_2013
48, Male, Straight
Westerville, OH

How about we… Just Follow me on Yahoo Singlecaring_2013@yahoo com ... or you can text me i will response to you.

What are you looking for in a man?

I’m looking for a woman who can be caring and romantic with a sense of adventure to start out as friends with and see where it takes us. I would like to meet somebody who can carry on a good conversation, and make me laugh. I enjoy a good adventure. Friendship, comprehension, tolerance, dialogue, to accept each other as we are, and of course plenty of love...I'm very romantic, responsible, kind, calm, serious (just when it's necessary), confident, purposeful, persistent, smart, honest, modest, loyal, flexib
Do you like to know me?

If you do like to know me pls just text me (614) 918-7943 i will response to you
An awesome place I've visited

I have been to UK,Canada,Some place in US,Afghanistan,China,Denmark,Egypt,France,Germany,Greece,Malaysia,Mexico,Kenya,Etc.
My perfect sunday

Go to Church
The movie I've watched the most times

I love old movies and old songs. I love jazz and the arts.I like romantic evening cuddling up in the arms of the special person for me watching a romantic soap opera together...
My life history in 5 sentences or fewer

I am open mind man

ImageImageImage
yahoo avatar:
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Thomas - Singlecaring_2013@yahoo com

Postby spanky on Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:18 am

@Frumpy...yes, as long as it is a landline. I posted a well known scammer who had a registered white pages Florida landline with his phone number that even linked up to the phony business he claimed to be in. I believe these larger well organized gangs with managerial structures within them can do this, not the garden variety independents or novice scammer gangs. This phone number also links to the 2 posts I made with a different man's picture.

Or, perhaps there is a way to use that number of a real US phone customer without the real phone customer's knowledge...a big hmmmmm indeed! :thinking:
spanky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:29 am

I guess they can just back up their scam a little by creating a whitepages entry then, to appear "landline-y". :(

Or, perhaps there is a way to use that number of a real US phone customer without the real phone customer's knowledge...a big hmmmmm indeed! :thinking:

I think this wouldn´t make sense since they want to receive and send text-messages while appearing as genuine US-citizens as possible.
"Fortunately", there are many indicia of "African scammer" in the formats.

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby TattoosRule on Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:05 am

@Frumpy - my scammer had two numbers listed in white pages with an Atlanta, GA address. Both of these numbers were/are PINGER numbers. You have a choice if you want to register your number with PINGER or not when you download the app. Sad its not verified by the White Pages.
TattoosRule
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:15 am

Thank you for clarifying this :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Next

Return to White Males