African scammers posing as white men.

Re: scammers with pictures of Larry Harris

Postby Myra on Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:05 am

smithelvis49@yahoo.com

netlog
smithelvis49
male - 53 years, Tampa Reservation, United States
Name Smith Elvis

The email searches are done with SPOKEO. Try it yourself !
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby anne007 on Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:42 pm

Confirio

owen
42 / Male / Straight

About Me
I am single never married with no kids and currently seeking for a relationship, but not rushing myself. I`m 5`10" 178, 42yrs with a athletic build, mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs,warm, caring,honest, good listening, God Fearing,and a positive person and also a good listener I work hard,and know how to have fun. I am real easy person to talk to.

I'm interested in meeting a man to start a friendship that will lead to a serious relationship. A woman that will be my best friend, confidant, companion, partner, wife, mother and the best lover in the world.A woman that is intelligent, playful, romantic, sexy, laughs a lot, has good sense of humor, puts family first, a charmer,one who knows how to treat a man and make her melt.

Mail

Hi

Hi, i came across ya profile on here am new on here.its my pleasure to meet you and will like to know you more better if you don't mind..tell me little about your self then it will be my turn hope to read back from you beautiful

Picture already here
Das WICHTIGSTE auf deutsch von A - Z : *KLICK HIER*
anne007
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby teele on Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:01 pm

denniscourtney1960@yahoo.com, Dennis Courtney

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5993223782 Dennis C
51 Eastchester, NY

my wife past away 8years ago am living a single life right now and i dont seems to appreciate or love the single life anymore i need a real and serious relationship right now..tell me more about yourself
we both have alot in common anyway but i've a daughter who is 22years of age and she also want me to get married again and startup a new life,i really appreciate you right now and i will like us to get to know each other so well and see if the chemistry can bring us along...denniscourtney1960@yahoo.com
will send you more of my pics ok

Image Image
Murka
teele
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hook on Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:09 am

Wow! You spark up my entire thinking faculty. I am ready to stop searching, and who knows, the rose in my heart could be yours (lol). Drop a note / email address and I'll reply instantly. Just you may wish to email too, my email on yahoo is Elijah_rice@rocketmail.com. You can text me on (631) 505-3791 You on my mind. Elijah
hook
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

davis_62@yahoo.com

Postby Bix on Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:53 pm

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5993960655
Benson, 48 New York City, NY

Hello dear How are you doing,hope everything is going on well with you over there and i am a family from United state of America and am writting to you to let you know that am looking for a nanny/Aupair for my lovely daughter ,i will like to meet any aupair/nanny from any country that can come and join my family ,cause its nice to search and found a honest and trustworthy aupair/nanny. i ll be paying $1500 per week for more details you mail me here davis_62@yahoo.com

EDUCATE PEOPLE ABOUT SCAMS.....DON'T EDUCATE SCAMMERS
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT
Bix

Bookmark and Share

Postby teele on Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:17 pm

larryherry60@yahoo.com, Larry H

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5995743899 Larry H
New York City, NY

thank u so much can u let or chat on yahoo messager or facebook so that well can no more about each order my I d is larryherry60@yahoo.com so I well be glad to here from u
are u on face book do u have yahoo messager
can u send me friend request on yahoo now so that well chat there
that well be fast larryherry60@yahoo.com
Murka
teele
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hook on Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:48 am

parrom smith, parromsmith08@yahoo.com
confirio parromlove 62 / Male / Straight / widow
From Redmond. Living in Redmond, Washington. Completed graduate school at master degree
How tall are you? 5'9" (175.26 cm.)
How much do you weigh? 210 lbs. (95 kg.) :thinking:
About Me
I live in Redmond WA .I'm a widower been widowed for 5yrs now.I have only 1child i lost my wife in auto accident with pregnancy.After the sudden and devastating death of my wife, (Did you use a pencil eraser or just white out???) Who was a wonderful,sweet and caring wife ..Have been single for the past 5years, am a man with a strong heart,loving, caring, honest, compassionate,affectionate, i also believe in God.I like swimming, camping,fishing,reading & writing,tennis, Football,Basketball,Baseball,golfing,swimming etc
Junk Mail
I must confess on your profile,it has really captured my attention and i will love to share in the joy of your attention too. I like your striking profile, I will be glad if we get to know each other and become friends.You never know we could become the next success story on here as good couples. If you don't mind,you can reach me by yahoo messenger ID ( parromsmith08 ) or email ( parromsmith08@yahoo.com ) tell me what is your email address also and i will surely send you my pictures. Thank you...Parrom
hook
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Owen Kenny, owenkenny27@yahoo.com

Postby Bix on Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:07 pm

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5987870824
Owen K, 40 New York City, NY

Love to tell you more about me I was young when I lost ya parents ina car accident on there way from a wedding ceremony so I had to grow up with my granny back in the UK been the only child I feel very unhappy when ever I think of this tell me about yourself too like to read from you

Image Image
Bix

Bookmark and Share

Postby dimitrii on Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:22 am

Confirio. drjasonwills147@gmail.com

44 / Male / Straight
Joined September 11, 2013. Living in New York City, New York.

About Me

Self motivated man, I love to enjoy the small things that life can give you everyday. Super spontaneous. I like to enjoy life as much as possible. I am thoughtful, and I like to treat people as I like to be treated. I just want to make everybody happy. Life is too short, be happy and be nice. I love to travel, I flight out of the country at least once a year.

Junkmail:
Hello there,i was going through profiles when your profile popped up and i really liked what i saw, your smiles where so lovely like you were paid to do so, do you mind we trade messages and get to know each other ? I hope to hear from you and do have a lovely day..

Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/drjason.wills?fref=ts

work: Brooklyn Hospital Center

studied: Upstate Medical University
Bishop Loughlin Memorial High School

living: Amsterdam, New York

place of birth: Cortland, New York

Pics already posted.
Acta est fabula.
dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Gary Williams, adex203@gmail.com

Postby Bix on Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:08 pm

matchdoctor
lifeisgood217
51-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 38 - 80
Los Angeles, California, United States
ethnicity: Caucasian
about my work: brigde and road constructor..
Am a gentle man who loves to take care of his woman and do anything for my woman just to be happy, i want no more drama in my life and want to be happy for remaining rest of my life.
i love my son and will find the best mum for him to be happy

Thanks for writing to me, will love to know you more also if you don't mind.. am looking for the right woman to share everything with in my life and i hope to find that in you. you can write to my email on adex203@gmail.com so i can tell you more of me and send some photos..Gary.

Image Image Image
Bix

Bookmark and Share

johna117@yahoo.com

Postby Bix on Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:28 pm

FMF
miwi88 Profile: am here looking for my soul mate and life partner
am a loving,caring,affectionate and understanding man who have GOD feelings in min
Age & Gender: 60 Year Old Man
Height: 5' 8" (173 cm)
Body Type: Average / Medium
Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Gray Hair Color / Blue Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Leo

am a loving,caring,affectionate and understanding man who have GOD feelings in mind doing great and you i will like to get to know you better and know where it leads to from there you can add me to your yahoo messenger list so that we can talk better joha117@yahoo.com waiting to hear back from you very soon
Bix

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga on Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:34 am

larryharris992 on Netlog
male - 55 years, California, United States
Name: Larry Harris
Date of birth: 12/12/1957
Language: English
E-mail: larryharris992@yahoo.com

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
After a bad experience, I Became a hunter of scammers!
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby dimitrii on Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:44 pm

Resurfaced on Confirio, andersonpowel1@yahoo.com

Seekinglove123
56 / Male / Straight / Widower
Joined December 28, 2013. From San Diego Carlifonia. Living in San Diego, California. Completed graduate school at HOWARD UNIVERSITY. :lol:

About Me
I am sensitive, sentimental, compassionate, and caring, and can be moved to tears by something highly emotional. Life has thought me some hard lesson. Take the knowledge and wisdom I’ve gained and combine them with my personal qualities, and you have somebody who will someday be the best thing that ever happened to someone.The one who gains my affection will find me loyal, sincere and honest. Honesty is something I value highly, and when I have met people this way before, things have not gone beyond the first meeting if they turn out to have misrepresented them self in any way. I am here to broaden my opportunities to meet someone, but at the same time I am very content with where my life is now. I am not troubled by my past life.i hope to be in a good relationship would be icing on the cake....

Junkmail:
Hello, As I looked your profile you seem to posses some sought of magnetic charm that elicited my interest and fascination. My admiration and physical attraction drew forth my immediate response without hesitation because you appeal to my dreams, desire and taste. My sudden instinctive response was based primarily on a spontaneous mutual attraction which rendered me helpless and unable to resist communicating with you immediately, please afford me the opportunity to know you better. I would like to be the friend you are looking and you be the one that I am looking for. Fun times and no game playing unless we have games to play with each other , and also tell me more about yourself and do send me your chat id or email if you like to chat with me or send email to me via yahoo messenger andersonpowel1@yahoo.com.I hope to hear from you soon i care....God Bless...Andy

Acta est fabula.
dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Spencer Theo, evernice69@yahoo.com

Postby Bix on Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:17 pm

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5991978189
Spencer T, 56 liverpool, United Kingdom

hi nice meeting you which to know more about you you can add me up on yahoo messager as evernice69@yahoo.com or add on facebook as spencer theo

:mugu:
facebook.com/search/results.php?q=evernice69%40yahoo.com#!/SPACEEEE
Bright Omo
Supervisor at GSK - Glaxo Smith Kline
Studied at Ambrose Alli University
Lives in Lagos, Nigeria :twisted:

Image Image Image
Bix

Bookmark and Share

Larry Harrison <larryharrison79@gmail.com>

Postby mariko on Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:05 pm

Larry Harrison <larryharrison79@gmail.com>
Initially found on Facebook. His Facebook now dissapeared. Missed some info I wanted to copy.
However Email address obtained to post here.

The profile says he is in London.
IP was Google. He has 4 ladies in follow circle on Google+. Obviously scammer profile.

Hello my dear friend, how are you doing and i want to say thanks for the email and the little time you spend with you and i hope it continue from there. if you dont mind kindly tell me little about your self ttat you thing mighty interest me.
please do have a nice and i hope you hear from you back soon.

mariko
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

PreviousNext

Return to White Males