lucy smith <slucy260@gmail.com>

African scammers posing as white women.

lucy smith <slucy260@gmail.com>

Postby coolbreeze1975 on Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:42 pm

Got this one off of Zorpia. 7 pics, no hits. Writes like a Nigerian.

profile there =

Name used = lucy smith

email addy = slucy260@gmail.com

gmail = no traceable IP

Username: LucyMorgan
Name: Lucy

About me:I am a very tender, loving, feminine, charming, romantic and positive woman. I have a very good sense of humor. I am sociable and optimistic by nature. I am sure that mutual understanding is very important for a couple to stay together and grow stronger.Language:English I'm looking for:As for the man I would like to see in my life, I hope to meet kind and loving man, who is sincere and is not going to play some games. I have a huge loving, open heart and I am ready to give all the tenderness, passion and love that is in my heart to my future special man.

email sent to me =

Thanks so much for your warm honor :thinking: ,,am so glad meeting you online ,, i join zorpia cos i feel tired been alone i need someone in my life that i can spend a life time together that is why i come on the dating site,, i work alot which keep me busy from getting to meet people,, i want a long term relationship that will at list help me in learning much about my partner ,,i want a perfect and solid relationship that can lead into marriage , I am a very peaceful person and I think all the conflicts can be solved by discussion and mutual compromise. I am also very passionate person. Im here to find pure love and to be happy together till the end of times. Choose me and you will never regret it.i do believe that you also come online in search of a woman that you could spend your whole life time together,, friendship comes frist in any relationship and i hope you dont mine taken everything step by step,,pls you can also email me some pictures of yours,,i wish you could email me with your gmail so that i can add you to my chat list at list we can spend some little time together chatting and learning much everyday,,,

If you dont mine,,i will like to know what type of a woman re you searching for,,,???????

and what sort of relationship do you sick for,,???????

i will also like to know your experiences about online dating,,???????

hum to me all this new to me,,but i will like to have some one that i can always spend my free time with,,,am always lonely in my office when i have nothing to do,,,

what is it that you do for a living????

how long have you been single,,??????

i will be so glad to hear back from you so soon,,kisses and hug

CB1975 :cool:

"Be the kind of person your dog thinks you are"!!!

"Age is a hell of a price to pay for wisdom"
coolbreeze1975

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Re: lucy smith <slucy260@gmail.com>

Postby Myra on Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:03 pm

also uses
slucy260@yahoo.com
for profile see
see viewtopic.php?p=300751#p300751
The email searches are done with SPOKEO. Try it yourself !
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: lucy smith <slucy260@gmail.com>

Postby coolbreeze1975 on Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:41 pm

Latest email

Thanks so much for your warm honor dear,,replying me back,you look so handsome and cute,,i will be much interested in learning about you always,,,,so have you dated online before,,how long have you been on zorpia ,,, i will be so if we could at list get to chat together,,,,that will help us much better knowing each other so easy,,,,,am interested in a real man that can make my whole body feel real good,,i guess we both re searching for the same things,,, do you have a yahoo im :evil:

"Be the kind of person your dog thinks you are"!!!

"Age is a hell of a price to pay for wisdom"
coolbreeze1975

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Return to White Females