It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:15 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Gen. John F. Campbell

African scammers posing as military personnel.
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:07 pm

Pictures stolen from General John F. Campbell
http://www.isaf.nato.int/en/about-isaf/ ... pbell.html
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/che ... y-married/ :
U.S. general’s warning on romance scams: ‘I’m happily married’
“I am happily married and my wife Ann is very much alive and my children do not need money for any medical procedures,” Campbell said in his post. “I DO NOT use any dating sites, skype, google plus, yahoo messenger or any other account.”

The general added that most of the scammers appear to be in Ghana and Nigeria.

“My daughter is NOT doing volunteer work there,” he said.
ImageImage

MyDailyFlog->CHRISKISS1970/ man/ 42/ United States;;
Name: christopher lawton water,
About me and my life::
My name is Christopher Lawton Campbell comes from northern New Jersey, he attended the United State Military Academy at West piont he graduated in 1992 with a commission in field artillery from tax in Germany, Kuwait, Iraq, Libya, after my first assignment with the U.S. Army, I was assigned xvii transferred to the Air Artillery Corps at Fort Bragg, where I was among Baltalion also among 8th 12 Field Artillery Infantry Div. and also have a Bachelor of Science and a Master's degree in nuclear engineering effect of North Carolina State University ... Single DAD, open, honest, Bold, looking for an honest, loyal, honest, open-minded women a reliable and God fearing. I promise you more about me send more of my pics I will be waiting to read from you, or try to contact me directly to my e-mail id, so you might be able to answer you quickly .. christopherwater1970@yahoo.com .....

My Interests / Hobbies: Reading and motor sport, Romance, action films, American's Got Talent, The happiest
when iam in the church ............
In the email I sent General greetings and kisses.:lol: :lol:
Last edited by Igulinka on Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

major.johnf.campbell@live.com

Postby Marisa » Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:18 am

booted off DnM

username: gencampbell
email: major.johnf.campbell@live.com
Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, United states
Widowed, Militry, Bisexual, 55 yo --- Bisexual General!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

IP address: 76.72.171.117 - Database by Design, proxy

Description:
I'm Gen. John F. Campbell a guy that is really blessed to have all that life is all about but still lacking love from a women. My life is/was devoted to the ones i used to love and still does alive. I try to give equal attention to health, love, spiritual growth, lifestyle, education, family, friends, entertainment, and all other areas of life. If you know me, you know I am always thinking of others before myself. I'm happiest when everyone around me is happy.

junkmail:
Hello pretty lady. It is my pleasure to communicate with you. I hope all is well with you and that you enjoy your day?. My name is Major. Gen. John F. Campbell. I am an American military officer in Afghanistan. I like you, and I would like to meet you. I like honest and caring person with a good sense of humor.

I enjoy meeting new people and their way of life. I really like the new part of the world, the calm of the sea, the beauty of the mountains and all that life has to offer. I love movies, read books, listen to music, see the tears of God, as in the rain, dancing to the beat, cooking .. But it can't be fun with out a good relationship ... Curled up with a good book by the fire with you by my side. I'm looking for a genuine and meaningful intimate relationships to lead to marriage, where there is love, passion and romance. I wish you all the best life has to offer.

I am not always on this site, please, I'll be glad if you write to me or send your e-mail directly to my personal email address: major.johnf.campbell@live.com), please email me at this site, so that I can contact you and tell you more about myself and send you my pictures. Please, if you do not speak in English, you can write to me in a language that you can. Also sorry that I did not include my pictures here, I do not want to expose my picture here due to my professional status, that is the reason, I will send you all of my photos on your personal mailbox. I hope that you will understand?

Thank you.

Hope to hear from you soon.

John F. Campbell
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

scammers with pictures of General John F. Campbell

Postby jaga » Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:08 am

Badoo Profile: John Francis Campbell /
56, New York, NY, United States,
Added: 2013-08-07
I want to go out with a girl older than 46

instant message:
*retype the email okay or mail me campbellj891@gmail.om okay
*okay i just receive your message now on my mail inbox wish to know you better?

:pee: E mail::
I really your reply back and i will be waiting forward to hear back from you telling me all about you if you are married,do you have kids,since when have you been single and when did you get in on a dating site,hope we can continue the conversation and i will tell all about me as well okay....take care dear
Regards

ISP: Google
The IP address appears to have been assigned by the American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN). ARIN is the Regional Internet Registry (RIR) for the United States, Canada, and several islands in the Caribbean Sea and North Atlantic Ocean.
Last edited by Marisa on Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:18 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: add white star

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: "john f. campbell" <campbellj891@gmail.com>

Postby jaga » Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:30 pm

It was nice getting your mail it means so much to me.I will take this chance to tell you more about me. my name is General john francis campbell, i am 56yrs old and I hope we'll be able to start getting to know each other now. You really sound like a nice person that i will love to get along with..I should tell you that I am very open-minded, I don't accept anything just because everyone else believes it and I don't close my mind to an idea just because it is strange or unaccepted by the general public. For me, There is no one on earth more serious about finding love and a successful marriage than i am, and you can count on that... I must start by saying that i sincerely appreciate your email to me...that was cute...I am quite new to this..i mean meeting someone on the web and getting to know each other better.However i feel that with much sincerity and open hardheartedness, we would have a beautiful story to tell in due time.Let me tell you more about myself...I am originally from the city of Rockaway,New Jersey,USA. However ,i am a military man and a Four star general and i serve as the vice chief of Staff of the Army ,USA and in Kuwait for peace keeping mission,Nothing much about my family ,i am separated and ready to get divorce after i am back from the mission ,i

have 2 grown children .i grew up in a house where love was a common practice. I was taught to love and rest the feelings of others. This explains why i always do my best to make everyone around me happy...Unfortunately, I lost them some years back... My Hobbies: reading new papers, watching tv,listening to music ,Sport, Particularly Swimming, Traveling , Religious, Roman Catholic my plans for my future to find a woman and settled down In my

free moments, I love to have quiet moments, reflect on my life and my relationship with people. I also enjoy listening to cool music mostly country music ,It usually lights my spirit, especially when i have a troubled spirit or when i feel like i am all alone.I am a gentle soul with adorable qualities. I am a hardworking man and greatly committed to whatever thing i do.i hope you like my job as a military and do you like the man in uniform ?..that caught my interest in you .I am romantic at heart.I believe in the joys of giving and the pleasures of receiving. I always strive to make everyone around me comfortable and happy. I create room for improvements and is always ready to accept corrections and to be able to relate with people in a more sound way.I would like to get involved with a woman who knows how to take care of a man who would be there for me and stick with me through trying times..A true and virtuous woman who is romantic and caring, honest and sincere with her feelings...hardworking as well, not afraid of serious commitment and has the fear of God. i believe gradually you will get to understand my entire person. i have realized that in our lives, we all need that one person to share our thoughts, joys, love, fears, love and other feelings with.

This is one thing i have missed for the most part of my life. It would please me so much if we get the chance to share something more intimate... I am a man with Height: 6' 1, Weight 95kg Hair color is white, hair length is short, eye color is brown, Skin color White,I enjoy many different things. Like going to street fairs, museums, shows, theater. i should tell you that i like every different types of music, and that will be one of our great challenges in the future. Not an insurmountable challenge, but one that we will have to work on seriously because music is my greatest joy and passion in life, second only to love itself. And,the music I love is very different than the music most people like these days. My great dream for the future is to find the Woman who will be my best friend, my lover and my partner in all life's adventures,at the very least. I want someone to spend all my time with, sharing all the pleasures I've discovered in life, and that's a lot, believe me, i also want someone who is very affectionate, because touching and hugging and caressing are a basic part of my spirit...i will like you to Tell me more about yourself. Am Waiting to read back from you.

REGARDS..JOHN
:lol: :lol:
Hostname: mail-wg0-f65.google.com / United States,CA
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2013 13:59:46 +0100

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:02 pm

Hi :)

This email was sent to you from john f,campbell ( campbellj891@gmail.com )
john f,campbell wants You to check out his photos and Join to his Friends on DoULike!

http://www.doulike.com/friends/7860865. ... nt=Friends" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Do u like me Yes or No.
Let me know ;)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:00 pm

On badoo...same email but with more pics
John Francis Campbell, 56
New York, NY, United States
am looking for a God fearing lady who can take care of my kids a mother?

Image Image
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Johnson Campbell, johnsoncampbell416@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:07 pm

badoo
Johnson Campbell 55, Los Angeles, CA

here johnsoncampbell416@yahoo.com wow please i understand that you are being protective and all but please do not see every one as the same

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Micheal Dunford, genmichealdunford@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:58 am

Mixed with General Dunford
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 96#p335296" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

waydate
gendunford
54 y/o man
Albany, USA
I Army General Micheal Dun ford was born in New York on February 20, 1959 and I was commissioned into the infantry as a second lieutenant after graduating from Military Academy at West Point in 1978. I served the military in a number of capacities before being appointed by President Obama in 2013 to lead the American military “surge” in Afghanistan.I am man with sense of humor looking for serious relationship.

'HI DEAR HOW ARE YOU DOING OVER THERE. THANKS FOR YOUR MESSAGE LAST TIME. SORRY THAT I COULDN'T REPLY YOU. IS BEEN A LONG TIME I LOG IN. ABOVE ALL I WILL LIKE TO KNOW YOU BETTER PLEASE PLEASE REACH ME ON THIS ID genmichealdunford@yahoo.com'

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Gen. John F. Campbell

Postby Marisa » Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:17 am

SingleGuyInSweden1008
53 - Male / Straight
White/Caucasian / Christian
Height: 5'8"
Non-Smoker / Has Children
Stockholm, Stockholm County, SE

Tell us a little about yourself: I would prefer not to say much about myself because words here cannot ready tell the quantum of a man. Anyway, i am a simple and quite understanding. Dislike dishonesty and lies

junkmail:
Hi
i was browsing through this ste when i came across your profile. I stopped for a while and noticed that you are perfect match for me. Lets see if we can chat outside this site and to get to know ourselves better. My id is cambelljohn129@yahoo.com i hope to here from you soon but until then keep living in an atmosphere of favor.
Cambell

Image Image
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Micheal Dunford, skype "genmichealdunford"

Postby Bix » Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:12 am

Mixed with General Dunford
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 96#p335296" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

waydate
gendunford
ALSO ON SKYPE

'hi deae how are you doing over there? please i will like you to reach me on my skype genmichealdunford'

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

John Campbell, jcampbell_2013@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:59 am

matchdoctor
sweet_love2013
53-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 45 - 70
New York, New York, United States
I am a very open minded person, someone who accepts people as they are, I am a fair individual who adapts to changes in life and enjoys life to the fullest. I pride myself in being honest and most trustworthy, I seek that in a mate, someone who is compassionate yet understanding who has a calm demeanor and a great personality. I love to travel and would love to meet someone who shares my rest for life, fun and adventure. I am stress free and fun to be around, I love to laugh and I am also a great cook who enjoys a variety of foods. I am an avid reader and a great conservationist. I also like to have social functions and entertain friends. I am a very private person who enjoys the comforts of home relaxing and listening to good music, I also love Jazz and the Opera. Lots more to my profile but I am sure you will be intrigued to know the rest.

Hello My dear friend,
Thanks so much for your wink and i really appreciate your kindness.. Well, my name is John and am 53 years old of age... I am Single looking for my soul mate that is main reason why i joined this web site and i believe God will help me find the one who really love me and is ready to accept me the way i am..Well, if you are also looking for the same, then let share common interest together and email each other to know more about our self. This is my private email address for you to communicate with me and will also like to have yours so that i can easily reach you rather than here..jcampbell_2013@yahoo.com..that is my email address for you.. Hope to hear from you as soon as you get my message..
Your new friend,
John.

His text is typical "scammer script", posted here under Stephen Murphy topics :twisted:

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: John Campbell, jcampbell_2013@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:50 am

on tagged African American female
see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =4&t=67185" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: John Campbell, jcampbell_2013@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:53 am

Received: from [199.255.210.70]
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2013 08:02:04 -0700 (PDT)
IP: 199.255.210.70
Organization: AnchorFree
Services: Confirmed proxy server

Hello my dear friend,
nice to hear from you and i have sent you my photo for you to know who you really talking with...I will also like to hear from you as soon as you get my message..I want to see your photo to see who you are and am ready to communicate with you.
John.

hook
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

charles daniel, charlesdaniel_2020@yahoo.com

Postby hook » Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:20 pm

charles daniel, charlesdaniel_2020@yahoo.com
confirio charles2020 53 / Male / Straight / widower
From Los Angeles, California, United States. Living in Los Angeles, California. Attended army war colleg.Completed graduate school at UNTED ARMY WAR COLLEG.
How tall are you? 5'9" (175.26 cm.)
How much do you weigh? 110 lbs. (50 kg.)
What was your income last year? $51-100,000
Do you use Facebook or Twitter? Yes
About Me
well I am a very sweet and easy going person. I see the silver lining to every cloud. I also see humor in everything and love to laugh. I have strong values and morals ...........I.m a faithful and a responsible man who have fear of God will never accept anything short of commitment.
Junk Mail
Am a man of good gesture very loving and caring... am new online it was my friend that introduce me to come over and meet responsible lady online, He met his new wife here and they are living happily together in the United State. nice to meet you, Am Lt,col Charles UNITED STATE , I work with the US Army presently in Sudan Africa on a global peace and security mission in collaboration with the United Nations. I was attracted to you with you cute smiles and i have made my mind to take you to a very special place in my heart and i want you to be there forever. Though we might be far apart but you know that the world is a global village. I want to know more about you,your family life and your past love life, I also want to know what are the qualities that attracts you most to a man, I have been alone for 9yearsI lost my wife in motor and decided that am not going to marry again but I believe life still need to go on since am still alive and healthy..... I have lots to say when I meet the woman of my own Am man of good faith and I believe that is what has been helping me. It will be the best to let me have your email address for further discussion and probably email you some of my recent pictures, I will love to get to know you more. and i will happy to read your message back to my eamil and here is charlesdaniel_2020@yahoo.com

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jimmy Hewitt, cpt.jimmyhewitt38@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:23 pm

badoo
Jimmy hewitt, 52
Akure, Nigeria :dumb:
About me Hi I'm jimmy hewitt I work for the united state army I'm a good looking, loving, charming, caring and truthful guy I'm interested unknown a loving, caring, charming, good looking, good hearted and loving woman for a long lasting relationship

oh I see that well I'm from Beverly hills
I work for the united state army you?
so do you chat on yahoo? let's get to know our self much better there
you can add me with cpt.jimmyhewitt38@yahoo.com

Return to “Military scams”