It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:31 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Gen. John F. Campbell

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

419-960-5318

Postby Bix » Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:26 pm

badoo.com/01298814200/
John 57, Los Angeles, CA

please dear am not always online and i will love to chat more with you
here is my mobile number +14199605318 send me a text when ever you are online
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

419-960-5318

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

gencampbell436@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:25 pm

waplog
gen_campbell
Male , 52 , Single
Lives in United States, ARIZONA

My dear this is my yahoo ID email gencampbell436@yahoo.com add me in yahoo so that will can chat in yahoo and know each other very well in yahoo Ok

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Bullet Hattaway, bullethattaway@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:33 am

now on FB with a mixture of pics mostly insignificant army ones
plus this

Bullet Hattaway
About
Tour Guide/Nightlife Expert at U.S. Army
February 11, 1997 to present
Lives in Atlanta, Georgia
From Atlanta, Georgia
Followed by 1 person

profile pic and yahoo avatar show sb. different
see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 91&t=80848" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Gen. John F. Campbell

Postby Sailory » Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:15 am

johnfrancsiscampbell@yahoo.com

w w w.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6014173073 Francis C

johnfrancsiscampbell@yahoo.com
Tagline: I AM FOR A PERFECT MATCH

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

johncampbell165@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:52 pm

matchdoctor
Johncambell
57-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 35 - 70
Young America, Minnesota, United States
Last Activity: Today
m nice, good-looking, smart, loving, caring, passionate and fun to be with. give me a trial and you will be glad you did, Trust Me! :disagree:

I''m General John F. Campbell of the USA Army ( that explains why I cant put up my photo), here in search of new friends and hopefully a relationship. I would love to know you more, please add me on yahoo messenger using johncampbell165@yahoo.com or e-mail me ... John

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

markus.christopher808@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:51 am

markus.christopher808@yahoo.com
markus.christopher808@gmail.com

waplog
campbell_joe
Male , 18 :mrgreen:
Name Surname: markus
Lives in United Kingdom, ENGLAND :mrgreen:
Rather be a LION in the jungle, than to be a DOG in the city

I am 50 years old I am serious about my intention. My dream is to create an atmosphere of tenderness for me and my family.
Add me up at markus.christopher808@ y a h o o . c o m Or markus.christopher808@ g m a I l . c o m

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:00 am

waplog
gen_camp
Male , 58 , Single
Arizona

Add me on sky pe so that will can chat on sky pe this is my sky pe ID name ymk18326

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:53 am

Skype Name ymk18326
Full name GENERAL CAMPBELL
Mood NEVER NEVER GIVE UP IN LIFE,
Birth date Donnerstag, 11. April 1957
Age 57
Gender Male
Language English
Location New York City, United States

[12:48:38] GENERAL CAMPBELL: Hello..my dear how are you doing today i hope all is well with you there?
[12:49:16] GENERAL CAMPBELL: Nice to meet you
[12:49:21] GENERAL CAMPBELL: (handshake)
[12:50:13] GENERAL CAMPBELL: Oh really?
[12:51:09] GENERAL CAMPBELL: So tell me where are you from?
[12:51:58] GENERAL CAMPBELL: Ok
[12:52:13] GENERAL CAMPBELL: Ok
[29.09.2014 12:52:13] GENERAL CAMPBELL: Ok
[29.09.2014 12:53:01] GENERAL CAMPBELL: Am still here in Syria for a peace keeping mission now..
[21:01:24] GENERAL CAMPBELL: Yes my dear am here now
[21:01:55] GENERAL CAMPBELL: So tell me how are you doing today i hope all is well with you there?
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Анна
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Анна » Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:52 pm

John Campbell, campbell57@inbox.ru
Profile does not exist, the letter was an e-mail

IP address: 88.150.208.28

Hello dear you are beautiful i like you hope we can be friends?

Perhaps it skype cheater:

Login Skype: campbell57 :party:
Full Name: campbell57

Login Skype: campbell573 :party:
Full Name: Campbell57

Login Skype: j.campbell57 :party:
Full Name: j.campbell57
IP : 1.127.48.174 ---> Not in RS DB :cry:
Organization: Telstra Internet
City: Perth
Country of Origin: Australia

proxy ;)
Last edited by minerva on Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:43 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: add j.campbell57 IP ;)
Feci quod potui, faciant meliora potentes (Я сделал, что мог, и пусть тот, кто сможет, сделает лучше)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

John; <gen.johnfranciscampbell@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:55 pm

generaljohn364 ........ generaljohn1213@yahoo.com

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Friendship
State, City: New York City
Marital status: Married
Children: I don't have children
Religion: Christian
Education: Professional
Occupation: eral John Francis Campbell, i am beautiful, loving, caring, and romantic young Man,

Personal Description:

Hello Dearest,
My name is General John Francis Campbell, i am beautiful, loving, caring, and romantic young Man,

.......... writes

Hello, How are you dear? hope you are fine.
Please I will like to be your friend if you don't mind, Am General John Francis Campbell am a United States Army general who is the current commander of the International Security Assistance Force and United States Forces. I am Just a simple man looking for a good friend to be with in future,and your profile caught my attention. I understand that age, color or distance does not matter, but loving and caring matters a lot in life. Dear i will be very happy to be your friend please write to my personal email address.. ( gen.johnfranciscampbell@hotmail.com ) so that we can discuss well and develop a good friendship..
Thank you and have a bless day
General John, your new friend.

Matt McBride
Address: 517 W 100 N Suite 225
City: Providence
StateProv: UT
PostalCode: 84332

Yahoo avatar

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

johncamp19@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:02 pm

waplog
johncamp64
Male , 56 , Single ,
Name Surname: John Campbell
Lives in United States, VIRGINIA
I am a kind and loving man with respect for women, I love to be happy no matter what it takes me I here to meet with a kind and loving woman that will put smile

how are you doing today? I am so sorry that I have not been online here ever since,I will love to have your email address so that we can be in contact better hope I'm asking for too much I will be expecting to hear from you soon kiss.

Here is my personal email address johncamp19@yahoo.com you can write me anytime I will be glade responding.

Анна
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Анна » Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:54 pm

General-John-F Campbell, genjohncampbell02@yahoo.com
Birthday: December 18, 1956
Relationship Status: In Love
Languages: Englisch
Daughter Sofia, 14 years old

https:/ /vk.com/id271722227
Join in contact - NIGERIA, AFRICA :mrgreen:

Email Sender: genjohncampbell02@yahoo.com [more info]
IP address: 41.138.180.145
IP address country: Nigeria :twisted:
IP address state: Lagos :twisted:
IP address city: Lagos
IP address latitude: 6.4531

General-John-F
Hello my love, how was your night.
General-John-F
You are so beautiful
General-John-F
hi you there my favorite queen.
General-John-F
do you love me do not lie to me, if you are, I'll love you, too, in order
General-John-F
I am 56 years old, I am currently in Afghanistan to keep the peace during the past year and 10 months, and I was in the army for the past 29 years and 10 months, I was just 2 months left for retirement. I love fun and a pure heart. always a pleasure to all, II lost his wife three years ago in a car accident, and my eldest daughter, I have only about 14years daughter her name is Sofia is also the orphans about 13 children, who am a man who take care of them during the last 11 years. I promise that as far as Mr. keep me alive. so he was. I want a happy life, when I retire and happy home.
General-John-F
well just make a promise that you will not break my heart
General-John-F
well, I will make you happy if you make me happy too well.
General-John-F
Hello my love was you I miss you now I accidentally you will not hear to talk to me goodnight my beloved queen hope to see you soon ......
General-John-F
just one day love you so much it is, if it is already a long time I've known you, you've done for me that make me love you so I only sleep last night, when I clean up waiting for you to come online send me you contact number so I can call you to hear your beautiful voice. I miss you so much to do that you go to church in order always to love and God bless you. my lovely wife, thank God for what you are to my life, my life is full of smile now thanks to Jesus. I never think that I would fall in love with my life again. but you made ​​me fall in love more than ever before. Thank you very much, I'll love you forever
General-John-F
You know that I will write to my senior commandant of today, if he would give me a week off, so I can be with you, if he did, I'll come, but if he did not, I'll see you in two months time in order.
I will try to write to my commadant now, if he will agree only pray he did, I'll be glad that you and kiss you.
I told my daughter about you yesterday when I got in touch with the director of my shelter she was very happy to hear that I was in love after a good 3 years, that her mother dies she will receive you, and she can not wait to see you. her name is Sofia 14-year-old
do not worry, when I get to the United States I will be sent to you in the manner you have a passport if you have one, send it to me as soon as I got here I can be processing it in order
but I come to you before I go to the United States. I do not want both of us to stay in Russia, when I retire, I want us to go to the United States, so that you can meet my daughter and my children's children's homes. I love to hug and kiss
General-John-F
You are my world, gravity always pulls me to you. you're my one in a million
General-John-F
No my love for security reasons we are not allowed to use a camera and a phone call there, you know, is a military camp
General-John-F
well, I'll tell you, I get a note today in connection with the letter I write to my general commandant, quest, he asserts that, I am very glad that he gave me 8 output from the next tomorrow, I'm glad I finally meet my beloved Queen, who, taking my heart. I love you so much, I never feel that way, since my wife died. thank you for all that you have put a smile on my face. I love you forever.
I love you, kiss and hug you alone, I'm glad I called my daughter today, and I told her about finding a new mother for her, and she was very happy to hear that I was in love after 3 years, my wife died, I do not like any woman, but thanks for you was there for me. God changed his story to glory
this is her picture she is 14 years her name is Sophia.

General-John-F
my love, I have a little problem here, my commandant did not sign the money I ask to fly to you very angry, do not book a ticket yet. Cost $ 3000, but I only have $ 1000 if you can help with the $ 2,000 ( :party: :party: :party: ) I'll be very happy when I came to you, I will use my credit card and pay off their money well, I want to fly tomorrow, if I may, my favorite wife.
General-John-F
pay via Western Union or MoneyGram, including the following details below:
Receiver Name: Devaughn Jackson :silly:
Question: color
Answer: red
Amount: $ 2,000 USD :twisted:
Sender's name:
it each account in the USA, he will help me to book a ticket it will be cheaper and easier for me. Therefore, he wants to help me get it all right.

After I said that in Russia, the bank requires passport or driving license beneficiary, the conversation turned immediately to Nigeria. His friend immediately found himself in Africa, and the funny thing is, friend suddenly became an African American from :party:
General-John-F
Can you please make it $ 3,000, to make it easy for me. please his wife.
General-John-F
know what I mean is that my friend found love in a woman in Africa, he left yesterday, and he will talk to me now he his very happy, why I am here still waiting to have my flight
General-John-F
not talking about it, you do not get me what I said, a friend of my left Afghanistan with flight yesterday to meet his wife in Africa, we were given the same break now still here, why he is happy in Africa with a new wife. Now do you understand?
General-John-F
I'm trying to say is that my friend, it is in Africa is currently found with love
General-John-F
pay via Western Union or MoneyGram, including the following details below:
Receiver Name: Mohammed auwal :twisted:
Question: color
Answer: red
Amount: $ 3,000 USD :silly:
Sender's name:
once you make the payment, send me the number MTCN.
General-John-F
he his the only person who can help me now.
I will tell him to send it to me now, but you will not go to the same bank, as I do not want no delay, I want to take my flight first thing in the morning, so I can get to you before the night.
General-John-F
that is driving the hotel manager thanks for waiting, try as much as possible to make the payment on time, so I can fly on a date will always love you.

General-John-F
Thanks for waiting, I love you so much I need to rest Dating yourself and eat a good meal when you make the payment, send me MTCN Nuber okay

Another new profile "general" of Nigeria, all the data are identical
https:/ /vk.com/id271055179
Birthday: December 18, 1956
Relationship Status: In Love
Languages​​: English
Children: Sofia, 14 years old

Image Image
Last edited by Myra on Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: deleted pics of kids and probable vic
Feci quod potui, faciant meliora potentes (Я сделал, что мог, и пусть тот, кто сможет, сделает лучше)

dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby dimitrii » Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:14 pm

Confirio. briancampbell369@yahoo.com

brian750
57 / Male / Straight / widowed
Joined October 5, 2014. From Ohio. Living in Bristol, England, United Kingdom. Attended yes.

About Me
I'm a lovely a caring man seeking for a life partner to spend the rest of my life with .I love to laugh,and always ready to face challenges which is one of my best quality which made me who I am today.I hope to find you here not as only a soulmate but also as a best of friends

Junkmail:
Hello ,I'm sorry to infringe your privacy but I couldn't just bypass a profile of a good looking woman like you so I decide to just write you this little note.....briancampbell369@yahoo.com

Pics already posted.
Acta est fabula.

mariko
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

John Campbell, campbell.john98@yahoo.com

Postby mariko » Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:33 am

John Campbell, campbell.john98@yahoo.com
Skype mugu.
Skype judo1026714
Birth Date 1957/4/11
Gender Male
Language English
Location KABUL, Afghanistan
Campbell is married, have two children. Campbell does not need to look for women on Internet.
Anyone claims as Campbell and approaches to women, saying either divorced or widowed, are obviously fake. Also there are no large amount of money in a box, and military leave or retirement are not to be paid by spouse or fiance. Do not believe this kind of fake idiots.

4 other Skype IDs found under same email.
Skype Name john.campbell1124
Full name John Campbell
Location Kabul, Afghanistan

Skype Name john.campbell1824
Full name John Campbell

Skype Name okuwzade1994
Full name John Campbell

Skype Name taka11206
Full name John Campbell
Birth date 1957/4/11
Age 57
Gender Male
Language English
Originating IP: 201.215.64.54, Vtr Banda Ancha S.a., Santiago, Chile

mariko
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

John F Campbell, john.campbell14@yahoo.com

Postby mariko » Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:09 pm

Fake John F Campbell facebook page proudly exposed his email address.

facebook.com/pages/General-John-F-Campbell/570022683126919?sk=info
The fake "official page" may be deleted by FB in case numbers of people reports to FB as Fake in near future.
Contents in the "ABOUT" tab is copied here for reference.
About
This is the official page of General John Francis Campbell any other page are scam, i don't use twitter,keek,or Skype account please beware of scammers.

Biography
General John Francis Campbell (born April 11, 1957) is a United States Army general who is the current commander of the International Security Assistance Force and United States Forces—Afghanistan, a post he assumed on August 26, 2014.[1] Prior to this, he served as the 34th Vice Chief of Staff of the United States Army.

About Me
Campbell was born in Maine in 1957 and grew up on military bases around the world. In 1971 he became an Eagle Scout in Fairfield, California's Boy Scout Troop 270. In 1975 he graduated from Fairfield High School, where he was a participant in the Air Force Junior Reserve Officers' Training Corps program.[3][4][5] He graduated from the United States Military Academy in 1979 and was commissioned as a Second Lieutenant in the Infantry. His first assignments were as a Rifle Platoon Leader, Company Executive Officer, and Anti-tank Platoon Leader with the 3rd Battalion, 28th Infantry Regiment in Wiesbaden, Germany.

Favorite Quotations
Just as man cannot live without dreams, he cannot live without hope. If dreams reflect the past, hope summons the future.

Activities
I tend to have a variety of interests such as the following: I enjoy the outdoors. I love spending time by the water (lakes and oceans) as the water grounds me and provides me with inner peace. I enjoy a nice sunset especially by the water (romantic). I enjoy walking, swimming, anything with outdoors involvement and playing like a kid when am with my son. A swing is always lots of fun especially if someone is pushing you. I have a playful spirit. I enjoy quality time spent with my son. I enjoy a good movie, country music, reading, some sports, different types of foods. I am open to trying new things. The bottom line is I am active and have a tremendous amount of energy to expend.

Interests
I like many things as I am open minded and flexible person. Generally, I like everything providing that there is no dislikes of mine infringing on the likes. Some of my favorite food (restaurants) consist of Chinese, Mexican, Italian with Jamaican sauce and rice being my favorite. I love red licorice and my favorite flowers are carnations. I do enjoy traveling and thanks to my job. I would like to see castles close up some day and stay in a beautiful hotel close to the sea. I am thinking about a holiday over at the Caribbean. Not sure where I would like to go for now.
Basic Info

Joined Facebook 10/13/2014

Hometown Maine, NY, United States

Country United States

Current Office
Office: Current commander of the International Security Assistance Force and United States Forces—Afghanistan

Post Current commander of the International Security Assistance Force and United States Forces—Afghanistan

Religious Views Catholic

Gender Male

Personal Information Campbell was born in Maine in 1957 and grew up on military bases around the world. In 1971 he became an Eagle Scout in Fairfield, California's Boy Scout Troop 270. In 1975 he graduated from Fairfield High School, where he was a participant in the Air Force Junior Reserve Officers' Training Corps program.

Contact Info
Phone +1 646-493-9071
Cell +6464939071
Email john.campbell14@yahoo.com
The email john.campbell14@yahoo.com lead to another facebook under name John Campbell but different photo.
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002054983855
The profile photo was stolen image from funny wallpapers pages.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Link shown below is real/official page of John F. Campbell. The real facebook page do not give yahoo email and phone numbers. Also goves his marital status clearly.
facebook.com/GENJohnCampbell/info

Return to “Military scams”