Email: maries_2luv@yahoo.com

Image Image Image Image

Return-Path: <maries_2luv@yahoo.com>
Received: from [199.255.209.207] Anonymous Proxy
this is a bad IP, it was used in scams before

Continent: Africa - Country: Ghana - City: Accra

Email Received

My full names are Kate maries and my father's name that i answer till date is
Richards,I know one day i will no longer answer the name any more thats part of my heart desire that i will like to achieve with time,i know God knows the best for me,I am good looking and confident of myself,i have long brown hair,with Brown - half hazel eyes,I weight 62kg,my height is 5' 7 (170 cm),i like dressing normally,i believe my picture can tell more about me. I have been living my life at ENGLAND(London)couple of years ,with a sister that we but grew up,I also take music ,That makes me used to the indoor scene, About my life.My father and my mum are my mentor cause they raised me in the Lord's way,I miss them right from my child hood days,but i am happy and keep giving thanks to God and sister Sarah for taking care of me till this time,i have to thank God once more,ever since the demise of my parents when i was about 12 years of age,my college days,I will say with God by my side I was able to grew up an orphan that lived to standard,I never for one day had a look that showed that I am an orphan or that I have no family,I am always good looking and happy cause i am happy in Christ. I think i have told you a little about my self with what you can read here do you think you are ready to take a orphan for a wife?Are you ready to make me happy till the end of time,Can you promise me to stand the test of time.I believe distance and age means nothing when it comes to matter of the heart.I will wait to read from you,it's a pleasure getting to exchange words with you.
God first
Kate
pacman4u309
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Kate Marie Richards <maries_2luv@yahoo.com>

Postby FrumpyBB on Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:38 pm

yahoo avatar:
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Return to White Females