Postby anna1971 on Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:15 am

I found him on Wayn as Sam Wilson
http://www.wayn.com/profiles/Paul9201
anna1971
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Uwe, part 2

Postby Annalena69 on Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:06 am

Okay, "Alunso" still didn't give up on me. I actually set up his Email adress on "delete ".
But okay, here it is

first one:
Good morning Anna

I Know that there is nothing better than waking up with you in mind, even after having spent the night thinking about you.

Infact you are the only woman i share contact with and my first time of doing this with a woman here on the internet..I know we can do our best and also make the difference as other has met their love once through the internet and now staying together as a family...The same way we can make it if we are ready to be build the trust, respectful,humble,understanding,faithful and have a good sense of humur...I know that with all these materials we can make it here...

I was very pleased with the contact we both shared and hope that we can communicate further to know more about each other..

What work do you do?

I will be happy if you can also tell me something about you so that i can know you a little...

What do you like doing when you have a free time..

I think you have to tell me the time that you can be here online so that we can have some good time to chat and know each other more and see how it goes...

Do you still go there on Finya ?
For me no because i want to do my best and see how it will go with us...
Thank you for sharing your points and views with me and know that we can make it if we both have the understanding...

I hope you have woken up feeling quite cheerful and able to transfer all your joy to all who cross your path (include me in that list, too).
My wish is that we are always happy

Kisses from Alunso and wish you a good morning greetings..

Alunso Greetings

2nd one:

I have a problem with logging in my account on my old facebook so please accept the new one for me so that we can chat there..I have sent you a message there in my new facebook account and hope that this time everything is going to be perfect and okay and simple..I am new here on the internet and facebook too.....

Have a nice day...

FB account:
https://www.facebook.com/kahn.alunso

Wish youall a nice weekend :love:
Annalena69
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:23 am

rock1961

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: new york
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I have 1-2 children living elsewhere
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'4 - 5'7 (161-170cm)
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Religion: Christian
Education: PhD
Personal Description:

am Rock-son and am honest and respectful man and am seriously looking for young honest woman who understand what relationship is
I am rocks and how are you doing?... i found your profile very interesting with i hope you will have a nice smile on you face, in fact i think you are so beautiful and only Gods creation can compare to the beauty that i see you. Man's love cannot be satisfied by beauty alone, you're more than beautiful.i really like everything i have read about u so far too.I am an honest, dependable, hard-working man and am looking for that happy and healthy lady like you to grow old with and though miles may lie between us, we're never far apart, for relationship doesn't count the miles or distance, it's measured by the heart .I am new at this and really would like to stay in touch with you and the greatest gift is i would love to get to know you better and see where it could take us.. in nowadays life it rare to find someone to trust and someone could love you back... but what i believe is that at the end of everything there is still a fairy tale.. so i will like to stay in touch with you cause we have much in common and if you don't mind you giving me your private e-mail address so that we can communicate privately and know more about each other..I look forward to hear from you soon.
ROCKS

rockgiggs@yahoo.com

IP: 41.189.160.34 Accra, Ghana
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:24 am

=> BP:
rocks1961
Sex: Male
Race: Native American
Ethnicity: British
Zodiac: Scorpio

facebook.com/rockson.giggs
Rockson Giggs
Works at Self Employed (Business)
Lives in Brasília, Brazil
From Bahia, Bahia, Brazil
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Annalena69 on Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:25 am

Email still the same
kahn.alunso@gmx.us
Received: from mout.gmx.net ([212.227.15.18])

Ciao
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited out poster´s email.
Annalena69
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hook on Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:48 pm

Kennedy smith, Kennedysmith566@yahoo.com
confirio Kennedysmith1 53 / Male / Straight / Widower
From Arizona. Living in Phoenix, Arizona.
About Me
Um Kennedy Smith A born of Arizona and lived in new york. I grew up with my grand mother and because i lost my mom when i was two year of age and lost my dad when i became 10. Living with my grand mom was very fun and my life has been so much as she taught me. I will love to meet friends who are very fun and open.
Junk Mail
How are you doing, Am Kennedy From Arizona and i went through your profile and got touch hope you will like to be a friend and know me better as much as i wanna know you better.
Kennedysmith566@yahoo.com that my id
Picture already posted
hook
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa on Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:28 am

Glenn Hudson, g.hudson116@outlook.com

pretends to be a General.

Ah thanks for your compliment,ah can you add me on Skype: glenn.h25 then we can chat and learn to know more about ourselves better

vk.com/id221862027
Glenn Hudson
Current city:New York City

screengrab from Uwe's video this time
Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:50 pm

new name and new address
Phil Hughes, huges.phil@yahoo.com
on tagged from Chicago, IL

diff. pics on FB
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=67088
The email searches are done with SPOKEO. Try it yourself !
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:29 pm

How are you doing today? Am kinda new here and I was looking up profiles and found yours very interesting plus I was attracted to your beautiful face and your angelic smile, that's a big turn-on...smiles... I would say you check my profile out or maybe I would tell you a little about me....hmmm...Where do I start from? Really it is disturbing to come on this to see how much people appreciate love, but yet we have to go the extra mile to get this great status.

Forgive my manners, I am jeremaih cox, An Engineer of international repute, I deal basically with oil platforms ranging from the middle east to Europe and far east Asia. But really I am hanging the hat this year, I think after getting all the wealth in pursuit, I have come to realize that we are nothing without a partner, someone who would stand by me no matter the situation.

A woman who I can say, she alone has the right to be womanly irritating to me, lol. A witch who would protect me like a lioness would do her cub, lol. and I can promise to protect her beyond all vices, A woman who tells me, honey, you can do it, no matter what i want to do, I really worked hard the past 12 yrs to get this height.

I have seen faces of women on this site, many of whom have been taken for granted , many of whom are not being reciprocated, but I have come with a good news and a bad news, the good news is I came here to pick a good hearted, honest and fun to be with woman to make happy, my eight wonder, my best friend, my copilot,but the bad news is that I have only one woman to do this for. I saw something in your face, something that made my heart pause to read you smiles, something that tickles in the heart.

You can please write me on my personal mail as I may be taking my profile off to avoid identity theft soon, you could easily reach me on here.....jeremiahcox88 at yah oo dot com,I can access that anywhere cos I will not be here for too long. I'm talking about fate here when feelings are so powerful it's as if some force beyond your control is guiding you to someone who can make you happy beyond your wildest dreams.hope to hear from you soon.Cheers

Hope I have not said too much....Smiles
Your new friend,

cox.

Received: from [41.203.69.6] Nigeria

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:31 pm

^^This Nigerian scammer found my female character on MDF, where he uses pictures from a different man: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=67090

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby SheilaD on Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:19 am

This man is now going by the name John Larry, he contacted me a few days ago:

John Larry
5:00 PM
[Keep this message at the top of your inbox]
To: XXXXXX X XXXXXXX
Picture of John Larry

Hello Dear,

It’s always nice to have you near and to enjoy your company and your loyalty; it’s important to have the friendship and affection of someone with whom we can share our joys and sorrows, and discuss our problems without fear or reservations. But, the best part of knowing someone like you is not to feel obliged to do something when we’re together,Not feeling bored or wanting to be by yourself; and I miss you when you’re far away, taking care of your life while I take care of mine.
To be a friend is to be able to enjoy the best things the other person has to offer, to recognize their faults but to know they are bearable and, on the other hand, to be a friend is to offer our virtues with all the generosity in the world and to live without masks or farces to hide our faults, habits or differences.
I’ve been thinking about writing to you for a while now, to tell you about the meaning of friendship, something that surrounds us in such a natural way that we don’t even bother much to understand what it truly means. Maybe I can’t really express that meaning, but it’s good to know that there’s someone supporting us, even if sometimes they don’t fully agree with what we are thinking or doing and they don’t hesitate to show their point of view. That’s what true friends are like, because they know that a different opinion will not change a deep feeling of mutual and sincere trust.

My dear friend, always count on me

JOHN LARRY

johnlarry386@ymail.com:‎ Have been to Canada,India,Australia,Pakistan,Zimbabwe,Ireland,Spain,Egypt,Nepal,Romania,Kenya,France,Switzerland,Greece,Iraq,Azerbaijan,Portugal,Angola,Greenland,Hungary,Iran and many more countries I can't remember anymore dear
Me:‎ wow that's a lot of country's , I sure haven't been to that many
Me:‎ I've never been to Canada but would like to go someday
johnlarry386@ymail.com:‎ okay
johnlarry386@ymail.com:‎ I intend traveling to Garmany after my vacation dear
Me:‎ it is beautiful over there, I miss living there
Me:‎ so do you have a lot of family?
johnlarry386@ymail.com:‎ Oh no
johnlarry386@ymail.com:‎ I lost my parents when I was young in a car accident and I dont like talking about it dear
Me:‎ I'm sorry, I didn't mean to pry
johnlarry386@ymail.com:‎ Okay
Me:‎ what time is it over there?
johnlarry386@ymail.com:‎ Is already 1:54am over here
johnlarry386@ymail.com:‎ And there??
Me:‎ oh wow, so you are up very late
johnlarry386@ymail.com:‎ Oh yeah
Me:‎ 3:55 pm
johnlarry386@ymail.com:‎ I have been with paper work over here and I need to give report to UN/NATO tomorrow
Me:‎ oh okay, well do you want me to leave you a lone so you can get it finished ?
johnlarry386@ymail.com:‎ Am already tire and I have to get some rest before I will be addressing my troops at morning
Me:‎ okay, you get some rest and I will talk to you tomorrow
Me:‎ sweetdreams, take care
johnlarry386@ymail.com:‎ Okay dear
johnlarry386@ymail.com:‎ I will get online at morning okay
Me:‎ okay
Me:‎ I will be here
johnlarry386@ymail.com:‎ okay dear
johnlarry386@ymail.com:‎ Am going to miss you tonight..
Me:‎ really??? that's nice
SheilaD
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:14 pm

eward01

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: new jersey
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I want children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'8 - 5'11 (171-180cm)
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: Native American

Religion: Christian
Education: Masters Degree
Personal Description:

I feel reliable to introduce my self to you.

My name is Mr. Edward, 58yrs of age , From United State of America. kind in nature am simple and hardworking gentleman,

I am very well single man looking for some excitement when the opportunity presents to spice things up and keep it interesting.

I am now in 50's and want to have fun and much more like we did back when we were in our 20's. No games lets just have some erotic fun giving and receiving pleasure!

Tell me what you're looking for?

"I'm looking for a woman who is intelligent and adventurous both in and out of the bedroom."

"When we haven't seen each other for a few days and I walk into your place, we start kissing and i will push you up against the wall and we tear our clothes off because you have to have me right now and can't wait to get to the bedroom, that kind of passion is HOT!! and I want that."
. I really want to keep communication with you.I want to know if you are interested in dating, like and dislikes and other things that you will love to share with me, you can send me an email to my personal email address (sg1933i55@hotmail.com) you can also add me in My user Skype (esh0ozil) and i will get back to you and tell you more about myself as soon as possible.
Please take care and hoping to hear from you very soon..

Looking For You,.

I like your profile very well, and i decided to be in contact with you in other for us to know each other, I feel reliable to introduce my self to you.

Hello there. You can call me Edward I`m from the New Jersey, USA area. At the end of the day I`m looking for a woman, so why not read a little more about me and find out if you`re the one for me. Those that know me best think I`m really quite serious, but you have to get to know me pretty well to see all the different sides of me. I would say my body is pretty average and I suppose I would classify myself as original. When I`m not working, I love to dedicate my time to some of my favourite interests, which include: classical music.

I am very well single man looking for woman when the opportunity presents to spice things up and keep it interesting.

my dear i will be more than happy if you can email me back at my email address i hope to hear from you as soon kiss from Edward email me sg1933i55@hotmail.com or add me on skype esh0ozil

sg1933155@yahoo.com

IP: 69.22.184.211
ISP: nLayer Communications
Organization: GIGLINX
proxy

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:17 pm

=> .facebook.com/esh.ozi
Esh Ozi
Worked at Save the Children UK
Studied at Lead Academy
Lives in Queens, New York

This organization is a Gold dealers Organization, we have in stock
a large quantity of alluvial gold dust/bars of 22/24 karat value and of
99.98 purity for sale.

Due to our ignorance to the international market, we solicit reliable
companies, person(s) who are capable of buying our Gold as we sell
at reduced prices below the international market rate.

"gold dust lad"

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Wilson Ramsey, wilsonramsey@yahoo.com

Postby Bix on Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:41 am

Email bounces! No Pic!? :(

matchdoctor
wilsaon
57-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 40 - 90
Washington, District of Columbia, United State
hi , i am wilson , and i work as a business man , I am kind, jolly and positive. I have many hobbies and enjoy them all! I can add that I am very goal-oriented and know exactly what I want. I'm tender and caring, smiling and warm, just missing my "second half"..maybe we need to write or chat more and we will find more.
I am a Country Man at heart. Am quiet but yet I love to meet people, open to new things in life love to treat people the way i wanted to be treated, love shopping, camping, country, beach, traveling and animals..i work on my own as a business man who deals with transportation
my idea of a great date: It could be anything from taking a walk in the woods, having a picnic, talking, and sharing funny stories to taking a country drive, seeing a good movie (either at home or the theater), cooking dinner together, canoeing or kayaking on a peaceful lake, going to an art exhibit or the symphony, working outside....really, I'm game for about anything, feeling it has to do with who I'm with, not what I'm doing. If it's the right person, taking the garbage out together can be really fun
the person I would like to meet: I'm looking for a woman who's understanding, responsible and loyal. Someone who's understanding and can truly accept what is our situation especially my family. I like the kind of woman who will appreciate me as me and of course, will love me for who and what I am. A woman who can give me enough reason to live and will give me the exact meaning of love in our life.

am wilson ramsey from Washington dc but my profile pic is not yet approved and am new here ,,and am here looking for my soulmate so i will be glad if you write me true my email to send you pictures of me and know each other as well wiilsonramsey@yahoo.com is the id
Bix

Bookmark and Share

Charlse Perkins, charlse.perkins@yahoo.com

Postby Bix on Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:42 pm

badoo
Charlse 54, Westerville, NE
Work: geologist. I have a reasonable income

wow that is great. i like you becky. you do not know the smiles you just put on my face. becky please tell me more about yourself please. you can just also add me on messenger charlse.perkins@yahoo.com... for easy chat, okay.
Bix

Bookmark and Share

PreviousNext

Return to White Males