Plot 19, Zone 'L',
Federal Government Layout,
Banana Island,
Ikoyi, Lagos
Nigeria

Full Name
johnbenson

About me
I am really a sincere and honest person.I'm caring,kind,friendly very easy to get along with social,romantic,passionate.smart,intelligent,cool headed,adaptive,have a big heart and i do believe in the truth and honesty cause honesty is the only key to human success and with honesty our dreams will just be the greatest and the best of all.I know its hard to be completely honest but i try to be who i am and do what i know how to do best..No one really can change who i am or my personalities cause i believe in myself and my life is based on truth and its all about who i really am cause i know the kind of person i am and the way i treat others.I really do care allot about others who care for me cause i am a very caring person and my heart is so blessed and lovely..I would like to relocate to meet the right woman,it will help our relationship work out staying together as one happy family.I have fully decided to be a role model to my children and a good, loving and caring husband to my wife yet to meet,but I don't want to mess myself with the wrong woman.. ...................................................................................................................................... Basically, I am really looking for a woman whose completely honest and sincere about his words and feelings whose ready for a long term relationship,whose ready to build up a family with someone real..I want a woman who i know i can have faith and completely trust with all my heart cause to make a standard relationship it must really be based on trust,love,honesty,understanding and communication...Well,I believe in devoting my time to my loved ones and making them real happy cause they are my own families and i always do look forward to that day i will get to meet my dream woman and i know when she gets to meet me she will be so happy to get along with my kind of person too... Most important, I'm looking for a woman of integrity who shares common interests with me and has a caring, tender heart. I would love to find a companion who loves to dance (or is willing to learn) You need to be willing to invest the time to get to know me and there has to be Chemistry and lots of it. If you are a romantic cuddle who loves to kiss and make your man feel adored...then I'm already melting. My match should be attentive, kind-heated, all around good woman who would not take advantage of the fact that I don't have CLUE how to go about dating again after all these years! A woman with morals grounded in his faith would be a real plus in my book. Above all else, I value honesty and good communication in relationships. If I am ever lucky enough to find a match for a committed relationship, I believe there is no room for cheating or dishonesty. I know I could make the right woman feel like the luckiest woman around.

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
herndon virgnia us

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
building contrector

Yahoo avatar

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here to research your scammer's email address with Spokeo.

+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: John Benson; <johnbenson542@yahoo.com>

Postby Myra on Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:55 pm

thanks IceFM for the IP :applause:

FMF
johnben542
looking for a longteam relationship
Age & Gender: 40 Year Old Man
Height: 4' 10" (147 cm)
My Profession: I Am A Building Contractor
My Marital Status: Single
I Want Children? Yes
I Have Children? Yes

My Interest Keywords / Tags
caring, honest

About Me
nothing much about me

The email searches are done with SPOKEO. Try it yourself !
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: John Benson; <johnbenson542@yahoo.com>

Postby Myra on Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:58 pm

johnben542 "Dating"
40 year old man from Herndon, Virginia
Looking for woman for relationship Online now!
Ethnicity Middle Eastern :lol:
Marital Status Divorced
Have Children? Yes, they live away from home
Want Children? Yes
Profession: I AM A BUILDING CONTRACTOR

same info on Lets101

add. pics

The email searches are done with SPOKEO. Try it yourself !
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Return to White Males