It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:16 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Alexey Lushnikov

African scammers posing as white men.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Thomas Ojugo Raymond, Skype: artem-star1221

Postby Bix » Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:38 pm

^^^^^^^^^^
him again!

My Skype ID artem-star1221
Here is my Facebook I'd Thomas Ojugo Raymond

artem-star1221

.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100012574714042
Thomas Ojugo Raymon
Medical Doctor at Medical Field/Health Care
Lives in Brooklyn, New York
From New York, New York
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Thomas Ojugo Raymond, Skype: artem-star1221

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Henry Askland, +447849500149

Postby Bix » Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:27 pm

waydate.com/profile.php?ID=182729
haskland
- 54 y/o man
- from Capitol View, South Carolina, USA
Hi, my name is Henry Askland, 54 years and Engineer by profession. I am the senior operation manager and Technical Engineer to Maersk Line Shipping Company, London U.K. I like my job and i am devoted to give the best to my company. I am a widower as i lost my wife on 6 December 2013.
Ideal match description:
I am Widower since 2013 and I need a friend, maybe will lead to long term relationship if we found love and happiness with each other. I will like to meet those sncere women who are here for same interest

Hi, my name is Henry Askland from South Carolina in USA. I am 54 years, living and working in United Kingdom, i am an Engineer by profession and i work with Maersk Line Shipping Company, London U.K. I am new in the website and It is my great pleasure to meet you. I am a widower and I need a new life mate, I will like to know more about you. Drop me few lines if you are here for same interest
Warm regards
Henry

Nice to read from you and I am glad you already know what is going on in the internet of nowadays, thare are many fake profiles here and one have to be very careful. I will like you to send me your email address so that we can have sufficient communication as here is not safe to discuss meaningful matter. i am living and working in UK, i am a Engineer by profession and i work with Maersk Line Shipping Company, London U.K Will you like to meet a man like me? My assignment will finish here in August and i am ready to come and meet you in your City. I have been in Country in the years 2007. Send me your email address to enable me attach and send you my few new photos. I can also chat on Whats App if you can add my mobile number to your WhatsApp +447849500149
Warm regards
Henry Askland

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

+447849500149 >>>>> fb
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100012589865372
Deol B Singh
Technical Engineer at Maersk Line Shipping Company, London U.K
Studied at University of Oxford
Went to Manchester High School
Lives in London, United Kingdom
Widowed
From Mehro Pilo, Punjab, Pakistan
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

rob doug benson

Postby Bix » Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:37 am

see also....
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=69169

robbenson1902
robdougben488
rob.doug.benson

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

jw687932@gmail.com, Skype james.william1094

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:40 pm

Ich bin James William von Geogia aber ich Basis in Dover Delaware Vereinigten Staaten von Amerika
Ich bin ein Arzt in penfield Marine arbeitet .i ein alleinerziehender Vater mit einem Sohn bin, das ist meine E-Mail-Adresse {jw687932 @ gmail.com und meine Skype ID james.william1094}
ich hoffe bald von dir zu hören

z, James
58, Moscow, Russian Federation
Last seen 6 days ago
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 40‑89, in Indonesia.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Tim White - timwhite122@hotmail.com

Postby minerva » Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:29 pm

DMF

Tim57
- 59 y/o male
- baltimore, USA
- English, English, English
- Military
- Have 1 children
- Last logged in: 2016-07-06 09:06:24
- ID: 250535

Description:
I am a nice guy, all i need is to love and be love. I don't really want to know where my partner is from, all i want to known is that is loves me. And most importantly age is just but a number, it dose not count in a relationship. I am ready to treat my partner like a queen and always respect the feelings she has for me

Ideal match description:
I will like to meet an honest and faithful woman, someone loving, caring, and down to earth and knows what they want from life, someone who can enjoy life, who makes me smile with positive attitude and similar outlook on life. I looking for a woman, who is adventurous, passionate, intelligent, and romantic, with some of the same qualities and interest.

Hello, my name is Tim White i have read your profile and i am very much interested in you, i am here for a serious relationship. I am a kind and sincere man, I believe that distance doesn't mater because it can be closed within a twinkle of an eye by two lover who have discovered themselves. please for more information, Please contact me in my email address; timwhite122@hotmail.com . I will be waiting for your

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Tim White - timwhite122@hotmail.com

Postby minerva » Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:37 pm

Clone VK

Fernando Calderon
Birthday:
June 8, 1966
Studied at:
Middlesex University '00
Contact information
Current city:
London
Education
College or university:
Middlesex University '00
Department:
School of Science and Technology
School:
Avalon School of English '02
London

ImageImage
ImageImageImage

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Tim White - timwhite122@hotmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:42 pm

Another clone is Morgan Troy on plus.google.com/108635072273746521493/about, who has managed to assemble over 440 followers, all are international women :(
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

martinbrown6655@gmail.com​

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:46 pm

Hello​
Martin.brown6655@gmail.com<<= this one bounced, I complained at once since the scammer was still online!
Please am expecting your reply​
Just now!
MartinBrown6655@gmail.com
Or you send me yours ​

ock, MartinBrown12
48 • Berlin •
What I’m doing with my life
I am lovely and caring God Fearing ...ready to mingle
Straight, Man, Single
White, Speaks English, Attended University, Christian
Looking for
single Women, near me, ages 31‑82, for short & long term dating and New friends.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Tim White <timwhite122@hotmail.com>

Postby minerva » Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:41 pm

to: xxxx
date: Fri, Jul 8, 2016 at 12:20 PM

Hello my dear.

How are you today? Thank you for your attention to me, your reply and for telling me about yourself. Please send your plctures to me, i wish to behold your beauty. Dear my wife died of Leukemia in University of Maryland Medical center Baltimore in 2010, living one son for me behind for me. My son is staying with his grandmother in Dublin, Republic of Ireland. I am am army sergeant in America army serving the last batch of soldiers in Afghanistan. we are consolidating the security frame work and assist the Afghanistan security forces in training but i will be going home after my retirement. And i wish to have you by my side, that is why i contacted you.

My baby yesterday we were on patrol and I saw couples walking and holding hands and I thought about you. I closed my eyes and imagined how nice it would be to have that kind of courtship with you, dear! I very much miss hugging and kissing and the more intimate parts of being friends, lovers and having a loving, passionate and tender woman in my life to experience love in the flesh. I do feel the emotions in each letter and for me it’s a great pleasure to know that there is a woman in this world who thinks the same things about me. It's so nice to see a smile of your beloved one, to share all that life has to offer, travel and enjoy the world together. I know, maybe these words will sound too banal for you, but it is what all people are looking for, don't you think so? I want you to become such person for me. Falling in love may be one of the greatest feelings ever. There is an actual chemical process that happens to a person who is falling in love. All of the senses have a greater intensity. Colors seem brighter, sounds more resonant and smells more powerful when you are in love. When you are with your lover, there is no greater feeling in the world, and when you're not, you spend all your time thinking of each other. Falling in love is truly an awesome feeling!

I want to tell you what I value in people, especially in a woman. she should be my best friend, strong shoulder and loving support in my life. I want my partner to be clever, so that we could discuss any topic, intelligent, with good manners, well-educated and cultured. I would like her to make romantic dinner for me with candles, sweets, flowers, treat me sometimes like a boy. To support passion in relations is not a simple thing so we should spend more time together and share our interests. It doesn't matter to me wether he is rich or not but her strength, reliability, judiciousness, and ability to feel warmth and passion in her heart is of great importance. My woman should love me with her whole open heart, share her great desire with me. And I will devote all my life to such woman. I am a very romantic person and I love to do things that show my feelings and appreciation. I’m not afraid to express my feelings to my woman among people, I like to kiss, hug, hold hands, so that people will know that we are very happy couple, and we love each other. I think that intimacy and sex are very important in relationship. When there is no sex and passion between a man and a woman, a couple stops to be a couple. Sex is wonderful, but when a man and a woman really love each other, have very affectionate and passionate feelings to each other, when it’s not an animal sex, but making love. I like to bring pleasure to my woman and satisfy her in everything. I will be waiting for your letter as they always make me warm and give me a nice feeling.

Your forever,
Tim White.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

timwhite122@hotmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:38 pm

Hello
Hello, my name is Tim White i have read your profile and i am very much interested in you, i am here for a serious relationship. I am a kind and sincere man, I believe that distance doesn't mater because it can be closed within a twinkle of an eye by two lover who have discovered themselves. please for more information, Please contact me in my email address; timwhite122 @ h o t m a i l . c o m . I will be waiting for your reply

ip, tim5757 Tim White, 59 y.o.
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
Online 30 minutes ago
Joined 2 hours ago

I am a nice guy, all i need is to love and be love. I don't really want to know where my partner is from, all i want to known is that is loves me. And most importantly age is just but a number, it dose not count in a relationship. I am ready to treat my partner like a queen and always respect the feelings she has for me

ReneeSocial
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

StephenRowland14

Postby ReneeSocial » Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:14 pm

Plenty of Fish name stephenrowland14

About Non-Smoker with Average body type
City North royalton, Ohio
Details 57 year old Male, 5' 9" (175cm), Catholic
Ethnicity Caucasian, Aquarius
Intent stephenrowland14 is looking for a relationship.
Education Masters Degree
Personality Free Thinker
Profession geologist

About Me
Looking to make that bond with someone who is like minded, easygoing and objective. Try to live as healthy a lifestyle as my schuedle will permit.Love to cook and enjoy eating at trendy places where the cooking is above my own.Blues, jazz,classic rock are some of my interests.Wineries and live theater are always wise choices.

Image+

We didn't get to the point that he asked me for any money or anything but was very persistent about getting my number and email. I then searched his picture and found him listed on scamwarners.com so I thought I would add here too.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

anthonyeubanks31@gmail.com, 918-558-2058

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:06 pm

Hello beautiful , how are you doing , lovely smile you have, can you tell me the secret behind the beautiful smile ?
that would be nice dear , my email address is anthonyeubanks31@gmail.com or you can text me on cell # on 9185582058

m2, Readytomarry007 "Hi..."
55 year old man from Muldrow, Oklahoma Looking for woman for dating Online now!
Divorced
ImageImage

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

goodgarcia241@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:56 am

continued chatlog, with excuses why I have to stick to his "hangouts only" format:

sincerely, i will like us to communicate further if u can get a personal.
have a nice time
hope to chat with you soon
14:26 EDT
i have Skype but i cant use it now
i am on a special mission in Afghanistan, I'm US army
14:26 EDT
thanks for your understanding
14:29 EDT
I'm looking forward to hear from you.
23:53 EDT
I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Thomas Williams, williams.thomas080@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:41 am

waplog
williams_thomas_4
Male , 58 ,
Lives in United States, UTAH

Image Image

Image Image

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

adamsrichard976@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:08 pm

Hello
We can chat on hangout, adamsrichard976@gmail.com

ip, Adamsrichard21 Adams, 54 y.o.
Santa Ana, United States
Joined 3 days ago
I am simple and easy going, love to meet new people
Requests
Seeking for a serious relationship, that can let to marriage

Return to “White Males”