African scammers posing as white men.

Re: princedubark@yahoo.com, part 2

Postby *Dragonessa on Fri May 17, 2013 10:02 pm

Netlog

http://en.netlog.com/stevejackson944

stevejackson944
male - 51 years, Lake City, United States
About me

Am just like every other man around you but with a very big sense of humor. I believe in bringing out the best in me with a view of touching other peoples life. I want the best for others and myself. Why don't you give me a try and see what stuff am made off.
More about me

Name steve jackson
Date of birth 06/01/1962
Location Lake City, United States
Native language English
Profession Engineer (Other) :twisted:

Looking for Relationship

Hobbies cooking and music
Love status Single
I fancy Women

Hey,

I know you dont know me and we have not melt before. :lol: I saw your profile and i like the pics of you..Don't you think that smile is too much for someone like me and every other same man to handle? :mrgreen: You can take every same man down to his knees with that smile of yours. You have a nice pics. I am single and i think i could like to know you.

Am Steve.

Thanks for the response.Can i know more about you, just tell me anything about you and what you do for a living and for fun, as i am all willing to hear from you. Ask anything and i'll tell you about me but like they say, ladies first so you take the lead lol... :applause:

Steve.

Nice family i guess. Wish i could be a part of your family, it would have been fun or don 't you think so?? Lol. Anyway thanks for the clue about you . Well let me tell you a bit about my self. My Father from USA , Mother from France, i was brought up in Paris. I lost my dad when i was 19 years old and am the only child of my parents.. :D My family is now made up of me, Ray and my mom. I was once a happy man but i ran out of luck 2007 years ago when i lost my wife to death in a car accident, mom is the only source i have now taking care of my son when am out on a contract work just like i am right now in Minnesota,USA. I have been contracted by KCADEUTAG DRILLING COMPANY if you are interested in knowing more about me and my job this is my company website lol (http://www.kcadeutag.com ). Well as for fun i like swimming,reading and also playing of music.. If there is anything i have not say about me. You can ask me..I hope to read from you.. Steve

Have Faith ... and take that First Step, it's okay to feel the pain. You're going to be fine ... Healing takes time...Everything will be okay soon.
*Dragonessa
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Mirjam on Sun May 19, 2013 8:21 pm

This man is on Netlog, his picture is already on this post:

Emailadress: stevejackson944@gmail.com

IP adress: Gmail

His message to me:

Thanks for the response.Can i know more about you :disagree: , just tell me anything about you and what you do for a living and for fun, as i am all willing to hear from you :disagree: . Ask anything and i'll tell you about me but like they say, ladies first so you take the lead lol...

Steve.
----------------------
Bye, Mirjam ;)
Mirjam
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Anderson Cage Bill, andersoncagebill@yahoo.com

Postby mica on Mon May 20, 2013 8:54 am

I met this guy in "MiuMeet" as Anderson Cage Bill, Widow with a son name Scott 10 yrs old and they live in London and working in Shell. He's so brave inviting me to view his webcam to convince me that he's a real person and not a scam, which he did prove me. After chatting with him for a couple of days he then told me that he needs to go in Nigeria for business trip with his son for about two weeks and then he will come to see me together with his son. Amazingly he even get me to speak to his son and i must admit the pretending son is a good actor too.
After a couple of days in Nigeria... he then called me acting in panic saying that his son Scott is very sick that the Nanny where he left his son while he go offshore needs to take him to the hospital in Nigeria and the hospital asking money so they can treat Scott. He called me again and asking me to help Scott and send money via Western Union asap. Hahaha - Read all his email below.

Anderson Cage Bill
FIRST EMAIL:
On 18 May, 2013, at 3:12 PM, Anderson Cage bill <andersoncagebill@yahoo.com> wrote:
My Dear,
Life is so unpredictable. Changes always come along, in big or small ways. I don't know what happened that this sudden change has turned my world upside down. I don't know exactly what it is, it just hit me, but there is something really special about you.It might be all the things I see on the surface, the things that everyone notices and admires about you, qualities, capabilities and a wonderful smile obviously connected to a warm and loving heart; these things set you apart from everyone else. But it may also be the big things ... the person you really are that I hope to know more someday. And it might also be the little things ... It will give me so much joy just being able to see a smile in your eyes. If I ever figure out the magic that makes you so special, I'd probably find out that it's a combination of all these things. You are a rare combination of so many special things. You are really amazing.Inside of me there is a place where my sweetest dreams reside, where my highest hopes are kept alive, where my deepest feelings are felt and where my favorite memories are safe and warm. I find that you're on my mind more often than any other thought. Sometimes I bring you there purposely just to make my day brighter. But more often, you surprise me and find your own ways into my thoughts, I realize that you've been a part of my dreams. Then during the day, when my imagination is free to run, it takes me into your arms and allows me to linger there knowing there's nothing I'd rather do. I know my thoughts are only reflecting the loving hopes of my heart because whenever they wander, they always take me to you.Only the most special things in my world get to come inside my heart and stay. And now, I realize how deeply my life has been touched by you.Love always, Anderson
-----
Second email:
On 19 May, 2013, at 7:19 PM, Anderson Cage bill <andersoncagebill@yahoo.com> wrote:
My dearest love, today I sat and thought, with every breath I took, of only you. I remember when we first knew each other on dating site, it look like it was yesterday. Two people in two different worlds, I just had my kid and was all alone, not knowing what life had in store for me And then an opening of the door and there you stand, a woman with a heart the size of the heavens above. One day lead to the next, and then days will turn into weeks, months and months will turn into years and with our love, we are going to make a good family together.Honey, it pains me to know that you are so far away from me and I cannot be able to hold you, kiss you, or even able to tell you I love you every day, as we go through the hardest thing we have ever had to go through our lives. Yes, I miss you and can't wait to meet you, to be able to wrap my arms around you and hold you close to my heart. Days go by and nights get longer. It makes me stronger and stronger. I just want you to know that I will be here as long as it will take; one thing I want you to know is I love you and you will forever be in my heart.Love you forever,

yours husband
Anderson

----
THIRD EMAIL:
May 2013 at 12:2,12:21 FROM Anderson Cage bill TO You
From Anderson Cage bill
My love,When I first saw your pictures, I was amazed that my heart could still beat that hard, you were the most beautiful woman my heart had laid eyes on in a very long time. Before being with you, I had heard of passion and love and seen it in movies; never dreamed that kind of emotion would ever come to me.I knew from the first mail between the two of us, that things were never going to be the same for me anymore, and that I was going to have to sort out these mysterious feelings that I was having. We had to have time with one another again to help me understand what was happening to me. I needed to figure out how it was that you were able to cast such a spell over me. After reading your mail, I know how real passion and love can be. You have opened my heart, and opened the gate to a new world for me. Did you know you had such a power?My life is starting to become so different, even if my days seem the same. And I must confess that it's you who has changed my outlook. You have opened my eyes to some amazing new possibilities. I will forever be filled with a new sense of wonder and joy, because you have shared yourself with me.I must confess that in some ways I feel inadequate. My mind is questioned; can I match your gentleness? Can I give you feelings as warm and secure as the ones you have bestowed on me? You have chosen to show me such strong passion combined with secure sweet affection, that I can only hope with time you feel a glimpse of the same emotions from me.After getting to know you better, I now know I am in a place I have never been before. I'm in a place that is calm and serene, but exciting and exhilarating, all at the same time. This place is neither a state of mind, nor just one of physical being. It is a place where my soul soars. It is a place I share with you.I'm in a place where, my mornings begin with you in my thoughts, and my days end with you in my mind. I'm in a place where, when good things happen, my first reaction is that I'm excited, because I'll get to share them with you. I'm in a place where, when bad things happen, I know that you'll be there to provide comfort and make the world right again with a your simple honest smile, or with your soft caress of my hand.This place that I hold in my heart for you is precious beyond words. You are there, and I am a better man because of it. When I will hold you in my arms, I will be in a place that I never want to leave, and I pray it is a place I never have to leave. Just know that when you hold me in your arms, I am in the safest, most treasured place in the world.The place that I am in now is the best of all. I see you as someone I can trust, confide in, play with and enjoy life with. You make me so happy. I can't begin to describe how you really make me feel so I will offer just this: I love you.The sea that parts us when you work is my enemy, but I gaze at the moon and ask it to reflect my love back to you so far away. You are the answer to my passion and my dreams. I live for seeing you again, for being whole with you again. Now that you have given me the gift of your love, my appetite for you is endless.
yours husband
Anderson
--------
FOURTH EMAIL:
Mo, 20 May 2013 at 13:56 FROM Anderson Cage bill TO You
honey ones again my love i am very serious of coming over, and i already told you Scott will start new school when we come over, don't worry i have take care of every thing, with my money that i will get our lives will be so good, $600.000 will do lots of good for us. we can get all go property we need in our apartment.you can start looking for apartment. it will be good for us and do let me know when you get one.i have to know when i will get done here and book our flight ticket and know how long to be with you, but it will be soonest i will keep you updated.
your husband
Anderson
-------
FIFTH EMAIL:
Mo, 20 May 2013 at 15:12 FROM Anderson Cage bill TO You
From Anderson Cage bill
All hollows hospital, amount;$1350 and you can send the money to the doctor name.if you wish to help scott, name: mbonu chukwuma , country: nigeria, question: how long , answer today.
--------
SIXTH EMAIL:
Mo, 20 May 2013 at 15:26 FROM Anderson Cage bill TO You
From Anderson Cage bill
What do you mean by that? Do you think all the hospital in Nigeria is on the internet data base? Please all hallows hospital is located in Anambra state Nigeria and its a private hospital which I am very sure of. The more we delay,the more we endanger scott's life. Am sure you love scott
------
That is the last email i received from him asking me to transfer money via Western Union to the Dr. MBONU CHUKWUMA. and my response was his scam report and he was...
"You talk silly shit, I don't have time for this now. who ever that write that shit ok nonsense"

PLEASE BE CAREFUL!!!

mica
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva on Mon May 20, 2013 3:37 pm

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=40328
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Erick; <erickdonald209@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM on Tue May 21, 2013 6:31 pm

Username: erick

Email: erickdonald209@yahoo.com

User IP 69.31.101.102

GIGLINX, Inc.
Address: 3820 Del Amo Blvd.
Address: Suite 304
City: Torrance
StateProv: CA
PostalCode: 90503

Full Name
Erick

About me
I am straight and understandable and i love to be my self.

Come from
United Kingdom

City, State, Province
perryville MD

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
engineer

Yahoo avatar

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here to research your scammer's email address with Spokeo.

+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

andrew.whitee@yahoo.com

Postby Bix on Thu May 23, 2013 12:53 pm

matchdoctor
nicesme
53-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 45 - 60
Kirkland, Washington, United States

hi is nice to hear from you. sorry for the late response. i hope you are doing great. my email is andrew.whitee@yahoo.com. i will be lookingf orward to hear from you more about yourself

Bix

Bookmark and Share

handsomedereazin@yahoo.com

Postby Bix on Fri May 24, 2013 1:52 pm

person.com
USER ID: 7112287
Nickname: handsome007
Name: handsome dereazin
State/Region: Missouri
City: Birmingham

email leads to FB
Dereazin Baba
Studied at ENUGU STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY ALUMNI

& MDF
mydailyflog.com/handsomedereazin
handsomedereazin
Basic 26 year old, man from United States

:pee:

Image Image Image
Bix

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Sat May 25, 2013 12:54 am

kiwi6.com/users/dereazinbaba :
29.07.2012 – i am Prince Gabriel Iniovosa aka D'Reazin. From Delta State, i was born a brought up in Benin City. Email: handsomedereazin@yahoo.com ...
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

James Brune, jamesbrune66@gmail.com

Postby Bix on Sat May 25, 2013 1:29 pm

badoo
James brune 49, Benin City Nigeria :twisted:

James brune — jamesbrune66@gmail.com
Bix

Bookmark and Share

Postby anne007 on Sun May 26, 2013 10:49 am

Badoo

Kevin, 48

Wants to date with a girl, older than 38
Kevin 48, Charleston, WV, United States, added: 2013-05-26 07:41:22
Charleston, WV, United States
4 interests:
Football Music Chilling Listening to Music

About me
Am just an open book... i just need to be happy with my son

Relationship:
I'm single

Sexuality:
I'm straight

Appearance:
5' 9'' (175cm), 148lbs (67kg), average body, brown hair and hazel eyes

Living:
By myself

Kids:
Already have

Smoking:
Anti-smoking

Drinking:
Socially

Education:
Advanced degree

Languages:
English

Work:
Geologist. I have a reasonable income :shock:
Das WICHTIGSTE auf deutsch von A - Z : *KLICK HIER*
anne007
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Sam Barry. sambarryreborn@yahoo.com

Postby Bix on Fri May 31, 2013 2:09 am

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5973500950
Sam B, 45 New York, NY
Bix

Bookmark and Share

Joe Loppez, joeloppez@yahoo.com

Postby Bix on Fri May 31, 2013 7:17 am

netlog
joeloppez
Joe Lopez
male - 44 years, Swansea, United Kingdom

good to hear that...just a little introduction about me...my name is Joe Loppez, from the Uk, single and a father of one...i have a son and he's 4.and I'm a vet doctor by profession.
are you on yahoo messenger ? if yes, please do give me your yahoo id so that i can add you up there and we can get to chat and talk more better....i like the flow in our conversation ...
joeloppez@yahoo.com is my id on yahoo messenger,,,you a may add me up and also let me know you've done that so i can log on and accept it okay...am looking forward to having a great time knowing you more dear.
Bix

Bookmark and Share

princedubark@yahoo.com

Postby Bix on Fri May 31, 2013 5:13 pm

badoo
Smith Ramsey, 47
Los Angeles, CA, United States
Work: contractor enginerr. I have a high income

new pic!

Bix

Bookmark and Share

Dennis Maillet; <denismaillet507@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM on Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:12 pm

Username: denismaillet507

Email: denismaillet507@yahoo.com

User IP 216.172.147.111

DN Advertising Network
Address: S. Market St, San Jose, CA
City: SJ
StateProv: CA
PostalCode: 95113

Full Name
Dennis

About me
I am a disciplined, very honest,loving and caring man. I am used to dealing with extraordinary situations and taking on challenging roles.I am a very positive and cheerful person who fits in well with anything i choose to do.

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
Colorado City

Marital Status
Widowed

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
Business

Yahoo avatar

Email give a Hit in FB

https://www.facebook.com/denis.maillet.54
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here to research your scammer's email address with Spokeo.

+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mark Carlinton, ikellytp2@yahoo.com

Postby Bix on Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:11 pm

:D perfspot
Mark Carlinton
Male, 53
Buckner, Kentucky
United States
Shell Oil Company
2010 - Present
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia :twisted:

:D NETLOG
ikellytp2
male - 43 years, Kentucky, United States
am sexy cute and lovely.
come near so you can know me more :sick:

:D dailyom.com/users/000/899/000899932.html
Mark Carlinton
51 years old
Kentucky
I need to find true love again and that is why i need just about anyone or anything that could help me

:D FACEBOOK
Mark Carlinton
Worked at Contractor
Studied at University of Colorado Denver

Email leads to the Mugus own FACEBOOK page :twisted:
facebook.com/ikellytp2
Charles GoodLuck Ikechukwu Kalu
Worked at Page One Entertainment (Head Of Entertainment Dept.)
Studied Computer Science at ebonyi state university abakaliki
Lives in Lagos, Nigeria

:pee:
Image Image
Bix

Bookmark and Share

PreviousNext

Return to White Males