scammers dropping their cell-phone numbers

Discussion of scam and scambaiting NOT related to any particular scammer

Re: scammers dropping their cell-phone numbers

Postby Marisa on Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:32 pm

lets101

Anthony277
48 Years, Man seeking a Woman
Mapela-2, Free, South Africa

AM JOSS ANTHONY, I WAS BORN ON JANUARY 31 1965, I AM DIVORCED, I HAVE A PRETTY DAUGHTER, WHO LIVES IN LONDON WITH MY MOMMY. I AM A CITIZEN OF BRITAIN, I WORK CURRENTLY IN SOUTH AFRICA. AM A SOLAR ENGINEER. I AM VERY FUNNY, EASY GOING MAN, HONEST, CARING, LOVELY, GENEROUS, FUN LOVING AND ROMANTIC.

junkmail:
HELLO,
You are indeed beautiful because your profile picture will not lie to me.
honestly, i want Something in my smiles to speak to you,i want something in my voice to sing to you.
and Something in my eyes to say to you that you are dearest to me.can i have you,know you and love you? to fulfill my life.
i shall be impatient to read your reply either by my sms my phone +27780538282
Your Admirer,
Joss

Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa on Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:51 pm

CS

shika804
50 yr-old man, chicago, Illinois USA

About me:
i am a loveable and down to heart man with a good sense of humour.I am responsible and hard-working. Music is my passion and.I put God first in all I do and I value people for who they are and not for what the possess. I like the simple things in life and.I like to laugh and enjoy creation I'm fun to be around with have a great heart. Very caring am A good cook have a beautiful 17 year old Daughter& I am devoted and God fearing. I served where...

morning love
Good morning,Hello,how are you doing?how is your family and kids,,It's a pleasure writing to you though we've not met but I found you on this site very interesting, you look mature with honesty and that is what matters in life, l m single.I would like to get to know you better.I' m just looking for true good friend. i know it's hard to find true friends another first, you can text me message 330-406-9654 as a friend age doen't matter to me i believe that age just matter of numbers., caring ,.I really appreciate your beauty . if you wants to know more, feel free to message me and ask any questions you may have ,if you want to know more hit me up i'll holla back and have a wonderful day.

Image :interesting: :roll:
Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

513-900-8032

Postby Bix on Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:52 pm

us1.badoo.com/01259525732/
Steve Newsome, 47
Miami, FL, United States

Thank you txt +1(513) 900-8032

EDUCATE PEOPLE ABOUT SCAMS.....DON'T EDUCATE SCAMMERS
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT
Bix

Bookmark and Share

Ling A - 646-389-0168

Postby Pandora on Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:33 pm

matched with me

tagged.com
Ling A

Profile Views: 121 times
Tagline: looking for my queeen
Relationship Status: Widowed
Interested In: Serious Relationship
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Other
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight
About Me

About Me:

am loving, caring, honest and understanding man, i dont cheat on my woman, am god fearing man... like to cook, love to kiss and alot of ROMANCE.. lol.... am a widower.. have only one son... lost his mom.... I HAVE BIG HEART, you can text me on my number, i dont realy come online much 6 4 6 3 8 9 0 1 6 8

Image Image

mingle2.com
textmeon646389016
"Looking for her"
43 year old man from Manhattan, New York
Interests: cooking and romancing
am loving and caring,i dont cheat on my woman,i like to romance and cook for my wife also i dont realy come on here you can text me on my number (646) 389-0168
Profession: self emloy :mrgreen:
Marital Status Widowed
Have Children? Yes, they live at home
same pics
Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

678-310-6371

Postby Bix on Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:56 pm

us1.badoo.com/01256785961/
EricN 50, Houston, TX
Work: marine engineering. I have a reasonable income

Hi pretty I must confess,your profile has really captured my attention. Infact i want to get to know you if you don't mind. I will be glad if we get to know each other more and become friends. You never know we could become the next success story on here."Is it possible to be happy without LOVE? I think that you will agree with me if the answer will be "NO WAY". Love is the most beautiful and exciting thing that may happen between man and woman! It inspires us only for doing positive things towards each other.I hope you agree with me.I don't want to sound too noisy so i will be closing my first letter to you i just want to thank you for reading it. I do really hope that you'll answer me soon. i will love to have your yahoo mail or your cell phone number, so that i can send you more about myself or txt you or i will call you at my free time, because i am not always on this site due to my contract right now... or here is my cell 678-310-6371, you can txt me right..

Image Image Image Image
Bix

Bookmark and Share

954-871-0417

Postby Myra on Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:23 pm

Karen
35 / Female / Straight / Single
Offline. Last online November 14, 2013.
Joined December 7, 2012
From Freeport Bahamas
Living in Miami, Florida
Attended College of Bahamas.

About Me
Am a very respectful and humble person, I'm very friendly,open minded and straight forward in life,loving and caring person who knows how to take very good care of a man especially giving him sense of belonging in everything I do in life. I am very quiet at first but I warm up quickly, Communication is very important to me.You can text me on 954-871-0417

The email searches are done with SPOKEO. Try it yourself !
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

218-282-4601

Postby Myra on Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:55 am

jameslorry
Life has recently given me a new challenge and many new opportunities. I am more than ready and up for the challenge and the adventure!
Age & Gender: 62 Year Old Man
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Mixed Hair Color / Gray Eye Color

My Education: Bachelors Degree
My Profession: Bridge And Road Contractor
I Have Children? My Kids Are Over 18

My Interest Keywords / Tags
smart
loving and sensual. she is gorgeous in that little black dress when we go out
. she would not stress over the small stuff. she knows i will always have her back
and she has mine. . we talk about anything and everything. she is funny
i am looking to date
have fun
and if the chemistry is right
i may find the
one
and sooo sexy in those worn out jeans
the candle light enhances her beauty.

About Me
Life has recently given me a new challenge and many new opportunities. I am more than ready and up for the challenge and the adventure!

Image Image Image

Hi ! My name is James. I was very impressed with you profile, You have a great way with words and seem honset and genuine. Those are very important qualities to me.
It took me a good bit of time to express my thoughts and outline who I am and the Soul Partner I am looking for.
IF I am REALLY someone who might fit the bill for you, then you won't mind taking the time share their thoughts and desires with me.
We can start with phone chart because i often come on line due to my work.
Two One Eight Two Eight Two Four Six Zero One
James.
The email searches are done with SPOKEO. Try it yourself !
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa on Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:59 pm

disabled account on confirio

louis14

Hello beautiful how are you doing and how's your day going over there.... I will like to be your friend or more if things work out for good between us... write me back if you're interested in having a chat and getting to know each other better or kindly text or call me and i will gladly respond to you immediately 256-272-3135 ... Louis

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

201-677-5785

Postby Bix on Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:47 pm

matchdoctor
kola19
55-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 37 - 80

oh thank for the message you sound so cool,nice and down to earth when i went through your profile but i will like to tell you am here for something serious i have my job am a very bussy man i dont have time for any unserious game here , and secondly i dont want you to botther about the distance because it does not matter in a relationship,everything as to do with Trust and true feelings and Emotions and also age is just a number but love matter am am in new york brooklyn and am 54 years is old i dont think am too small for you am a single father with just a kid i lost my wife last three years back so since then have been single and doing thing myself but now have just look at it all and tired of been single its so bored and lonely am caring,loving,Godfearing,respectful and responsible father,like i siad before am a man as laid out in Proverbs 31. A man who is strong (but not overbearing), loyal, respectful, kind and sweet. That can carry himself like the king he is in all situations. That arouse my intellect as well as physical desires. am a man that all woman will like to share my entire self with.. am someone that is not afraid to be loved as well as express love i want to let you know love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end ....you are every mans dream you have the qualities every man want in woman you are so beautiful and cute i love your so gorgeous smile you are damsel i will be glad if you give me the chance in your life am here to make you happy to make you feel what true love is .....promise me you i wil never break your heart let me move on how let see where he where take us to i love you so much you can get to me back n my cell phone number (201) 677-5785 or you add me up on facebook kola benson i wil be eager to hear back from you .............kisssssss
Bix

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa on Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:20 am

badoo.com/01208088485/
Dave, 50
Wants to date with girls, older than 41 :lol:
Work:
manager.

About me
I am a very out going person, like to live life to the fullest but I can also be very laid back and down to earth. I enjoy the outdoors, taking long walks, swimming, horse riding, I use to ski but its been a while since I did that. I like to take on new challenges. I see things through to the end. I enjoy a good laugh and a good conversation over a cup of tea or coffee. Cooking is one of my passions. Life is too short to be negative, that is what I always say. Do you think I sound like the Man of your dreams?(say Hi)
Interested in
seek for a lady with similar Interests as myself, a person who is genuine, quiet natured, honest hearted and trustworthy. One who likes to travel and to enjoy the good life. I like a lady who takes a pride in her appearance as well as her home and is happy to meet and entertain people.. It would be nice if she is of the same faith as me. But that is not always possible. Please ask me any questions. They can be of a sexual nature if you are concerned about my age. I think I am a good lover and can make you very happy in more ways than on. If you have younger children or even want children then please be assured I am happy to include them in the partnership. It would be good for me, as I like children and i want to have grand children.

you can text me....972-591-3530

Image Image
Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

406-290-9504

Postby Bix on Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:04 pm

matchdoctor
New
myself10146
51-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 45 - 60
Columbus, Montana, United States
'm kind and sincere, loving and careful. I'm a widower,My late woman was very very honest with me and she did all she could to make me feel loved and when i lost her i feel so lonely and now i must tell you my blood and my soul need to love again: Is the reason because I'm looking for a special woman, someone who need to be loved, someone who need kisses and cares, someone who need a big hug like I need all that. We had a very lovely marriage life based on trust and honest mind we love each other so much but God love my late wife more than i do, Now i think is time for me to love and beloved so let keep faith and communication okay,I'm very romantic, responsible, kind, calm, serious (just when it's necessary), confident, purposeful, persistent, smart, honest, modest, loyal, flexible, sociable, communicative, sensitive, gentle, cheerful, optimistic, considered, responsible and with sense of humor it's like an advertisement but anyway I'm so of course bad side like any other person but you can discover them by your self I've wanted someone who cared about me and understood my feelings, someone who would listen to my worries and try to help ease my way through them. Someone who would be patient with me when I needed a little more time and tolerance, someone who did not expect it or demand that I try to be someone I am not, or who wouldn't try to manipulate me into their idea of a perfect mate.

Wow you got a nice picture and a cool profile i wonder why you are still single with your beauty i believe with your beauty all the men in your area will always sleep at your door step seeking your hand in a relationship cause your beauty is what all the men on earth are looking for... I will like to know you more better if you don't mind to tell me the secret of your beauty and what makes you who you are today..Do you have a map please give me the map of your beauty cause have lost in the beauty i see in your eyes..
Never mind about the distance between us i believe is just a number of places our heart is what matter most.i will be very happy to hear from you soon have a wonderful and blessed day with more cares and peace send me text to my phone at 406-290-9504 so we can talk more on there...Robert
Bix

Bookmark and Share

904-352-8600

Postby Bix on Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:49 am

matchdoctor
sanchez411
35-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 30 - 60
Homestead, Florida, United States
a very sincere and fair person, i share and know the value to help a soul, but i hate people to take me for granted as due to the nature of live i got. i am an emotional person and delegate to handle most people call me sensitive, hmmm!! well can never change who i am.

how you doing?......i'm really a man of peace,and believe me i like what i see on your profile and truly i will like to know you,maybe being your friend,that's if u don't mind, and to be honest am not familiar with online dating as you can see am new here..... please beep me if you can 9043528600 would prove a lot to me thanks.
Sanchez.
Bix

Bookmark and Share

Postby dimitrii on Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:38 pm

mark_tex(323)406-7772 on Confirio, 323-406-7772

47 / Male / Straight / divorce
Joined January 18, 2014. From california. Living in Aabom, Rivers, Nigeria :twisted: :twisted: . Attended oxford acedamy.Completed graduate school at oxford university.

About Me
I'm 49 yrs of age, I am the only Child of my parents 5'9 tall, weight 181 lbs, I have a DAUGTHER her name is Debbie she is 9yrs old, My father is in the Military and we travel a lots and visit lot of places when i was still a Child.. My father died in a car accident which makes affected my Mother and she got an heart attack and died... Right now I'm Divorced and completely unattached and would be glad if i encounter a Woman of high caliber,good attitude,self respect and ambition,a Woman who knows what she wants and know how to get it, she has to be understanding and sincere that way a relationship would be smoother

Junkmail:
Hi, wow, i must confess your Good looking face got me speechless,i actually don`t see and think if there is a dictionary that have the words to say how Beautiful you are, you are a prize possession i hope to hear from you and Take care of the God given Beauty you have. Kindly text me on my cell # (323)406-7772 for a direct communication or give me your cell and yahoo id.,.

Acta est fabula.
dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby dimitrii on Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:36 pm

Andreas Kuhuen on Confirio. 514-416-4217

50 / Male / Straight
Joined October 28, 2013. Living in Brooklyn, New York.

About Me
I am spiritual, religous, and a Catholic. I am straightforward, strong willed, and therefore I don't smoke at all,I believe in treating others as I like to be treated; with kindness, courtesy, consideration, honesty, respect, etc. I do not judge others; that is up to God and I am not prejudice unless it comes to someones negative (bad) character and lack of respect, courtesy, kindness, honesty, etc. I view others through their eyes.. the windows to their soul (heart) not through their physical features or attributes. Actions speak louder than words with me.

Junkmail:
Hello Angel,

How are you doing ? How is life treating you over there... I hope this message finds you well and you're in a good Mood.. i was just fooling around the site when your Beautiful picture got my attention and my breath skip because you are drop dead cute.Let me know if you get this so i can tell You more about Myself and get to know You well too...

Sorry if this email i sent to you seems Bothering but Im sure you would understand after explaining my reasons was wandering around when i came across your Profile it was just stunning could not believe my eyes I'm sure you must have alot of admirers chasing you around and even knocking down your door well won't blame them cause i will be doing the same as well maybe mine will be a little rational cause i will be chasing you with a wedding ring. I want you to know i'm really serious about this....

I am Andreas Kuhuen by name am 50years from New York,I am Single and I have a son, Jamie by name is 8 years old.....I am self employed, am a fun loving man, sincere ,considerate in all that i do and also very Happy with what i got.Well was wondering if we could be able to chat sometime cause you look like a nice person to be with well am looking for a soul mate,companion,a lover and someone to be there for me as i would for her as well. Would really appreciate it if i can get a reply from you and i will like to chat sometimes Text me 514-416-4217 .. Hope to hear from you soon.

Andreas

Acta est fabula.
dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby dimitrii on Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:24 pm

Nathan Beattie on Confirio, 312-373-0795

41 / Male / Straight / single
Joined January 29, 2014. From florida. Living in New York City, New York.

About Me
hello, am Nathan Beattie, am a very gentle man looking for a serious relationship. I work as an electrical project engineer ....i lost my wife 1 years ago,i have one kid here with me and i need someone to come here and live with me and my kids with also my properties...i need an honest serious woman to be with me forever.you can text me for text chart....here is my number : (312) 373-0795 please know scam only an honest woman to be with me with rest of my life.

Junkmail:
hello, am looking for very serious relationship....not only serious i mean an hones woman that care much about man which is ready to be with me and my kid forever....i lost my wife a year ago so she kept a child for me which am the only person that take care of her....that is why i came here to look for a mother for her and am going to marry you as my wife if you can accept to be my wife...i love you so so much baby. you can get me text on my mobile because i don't have time to be coming here and chart with you..here is my number: 312-373-0795

Acta est fabula.
dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion