Brent Hilbert, brent0000077@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.

Brent Hilbert, brent0000077@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa on Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:13 am

brent hilbert on confirio

48 / Male / Straight
Living in Evanston, Illinois.

About Me
I'm a simple man who enjoy with the simplest things of this life, but I need a woman to share with me this nice life.Serious relations, I just want to love and be loved, Honesty, respect. Easy, pleasant, interesting I don't look for an adventure. a woman that have God fearing and she is going to be family oriental

junkmail:
How are you doing today,thanks for your message on here i am glad i got message from you,..you sound like a wonderful woman you seem too good to be true but i believe God knows.Well let me tell you more about me i am very much interested in getting to know you....i have been hurt so many times in life and i do not want to get hurt anymore almost all the women i met on here are not looking for True Love all they needed is One Nite Stand and i am not into that kind of game i am looking for true love someone i will spend the rest of my life with i believe that God give the perfect couple ,... am an easy going person and easy to get along with.I am a kindly man at all times and I respect the person I am with.I am looking for the elusive soul mate that we are all looking for.You could also say My Special One.One of my questions is can you handle kindness?Kindness comes from the heart and most people treat kindness weakness.So if you are looking for a kind person then you need not look any further.I am looking for a commitment.No head games please.I strongly believe that there is that special woman waiting for me out there and i know that i will find her some day.and i also believe Nothing good comes easy except by hard work.Am very Romantic person....i give all i can do to make that special woman to be happy for the rest of her life...i will always make her happy wont hurt her...i will never lie to her...i will be 100% honest and sincere to her but i will like her to do the same for me...i dont want to be alone any more or allow what have happened to me in the past should come my way again...because i will get hurt more and more....and that will make me not to trust any woman again....but i know one day i will find my sweetest love ever...Actually understanding matters alot and trust is another thing that goes along with a good relationship and friendship.If you can give me your trust, am sure we can be friends without hurting each other.Although relationship is just like a perfume of which certain amount may delight you but too much of it can turn you off...i want you to be there for me if am not in happy mood to carry me on i can assure you..you will be the happiest woman on earth...Though miles may lie between us, we're never far apart, for friendship doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart.No distance of place or lapse of time can lesson the friendship of those who are thoroughly persuaded of each other's i'm a very fun guy i love to laugh,going for swimming,dining out,hiking,going for fishing,camping taking long walk with the right woman i love cuddling long kissing,sports,I prefer to watch a movie or attend the theater rather than read a novel. I also enjoy traveling, experiencing different geographies and people. My eyes are blues, and I have fair white skin. I do not smoke. I do drink on social occasions i have a 13yrs son.I own an antiques and interior store.I am from Evanston Illinois and my son that is my life.Guess a little about me will be glad to receive more respond from you.....be safe and take good care of yourself until then stay safe i have to go back to now...if u dont mind we can have a better conversation later tonight my yahoo id brent0000077. you can add me to your list if you dont mind. I dont get your pic but am ok i was happy to read from you i can get gmail set up now cos of you we can be email each other there sometime we chat there Once again thank for the message ..........Brent

Yahoo avatar

Received: from [172.162.197.157] - Africa Online

sent me the same exact Nigerish trash in email as in PM.
Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Re: Brent Hilbert, brent0000077@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa on Wed May 01, 2013 3:05 am

Received: from [172.190.114.185] - Africa Online again

Good Day my newly found woman ...i am really really getting acquainted with your emails and i really would welcome the chance to getting to know more and often until we finally meet in person and see if the chemistry is there(hopefully it will be there),i have been thinking about our emails and i have gone through them over and over again.... you seems to me like my idle lady and i am sure we'll make it with what i have read and if we are being truthful to one another.... i am starting to build the Trust i have lost over the years with you,it might sound stupid but i think i am not mistrusting either as i have a lot of love to give to my idle pathner.I am giving person, I would give the shirt off my back if someone needed it. I treat others the way I like to be treated. I love to hold hands, cuddle and I use to love to kiss, but haven't done it in a long time, hope it still feels the way it did...I use to also love the bedroom, but there again,have not done that in a long time, because I don't believe in one night stands.I love cooking, and having candlelight, music dinners.So how was your day...and did you have a good night rest as mine was full of dreams and tiredness of the day.... today i dont have much going on here... i will be back from work early today maybe i will take a long walk with my son after picking him up from you school.i feel i know a lot about you than you know about me.... i would welcome any question you feel to ask me and i will answer them in all honesty and truthfulness, I do know people can say anything on here, you don't know them so you don't know if they are telling the truth or not, and I know I am one that believes in telling the truth, that is why I want someone to ask me questions and to get to know me, before they make up their mind about me......... i am going to hang it here for now...have a great day and hope to hear from you before the day runs out... until then keep the flame burning hope you take very good care of yourself......

Brent
Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Brent Hilbert, brent000001964@gmail.com

Postby Marisa on Tue May 14, 2013 5:31 am

keeps pestering, recontacted me from gmail and sent a bigger pic.

how are you doing how is work i know it work make you busy i will like to hear from you have nice dream

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Return to White Males