Education: bachelors degree
Marital Status: never married
Ethnicity: white / caucasian
Children :yes, and they live away from home
Living: alone
Nationality: United Kingdom
Income:50-75.000

About
I am Michael by name, A nationality of Scotland, currently in Amsterdam Netherlands ... I do learn and understand a bit aspect of life, though i am not trying to share my idea to anyone, But i will if you ought to know..! I do Learn from yesterday experience, live for today and hope for tomorrow... Difficult times have helped me to understand better than before, how infinitely Ugly and beautiful life is in every way, and that so many things that one goes worrying about are of no importance whatsoever... Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits. I think life wot living when you know its VALUE..!

yahoo avatar

The email searches are done with SPOKEO. Try it yourself !
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Micheal Brown, michealbrown555@ymail.com

Postby Myra on Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:50 pm

Hello xxx,
I am very much please to meet you. Its is indeed my pleasure to meet you....Thank you for your email, I am pleased to have read from you.. I think is awesome to make an introduction about me, as it is the first approach in creating a friendship. I am Michael from Scotland, currently in Netherlands...I am 46years of age, I read Engineering in my school time, which i came out with First class lower as a degree in Engineering...

I was born and raise in Glasgow. I graduated at the age of 24years which I was choose as the best student in my faculty though i am not trying to flatter myself. I have had a relationship at the past, after my school days whom I got a 16years old daughter presently schooling in Scotland, living together with my Mum. I lost my Dad after my days in the higher Education which is always a sad moment for me to remember... I am a Christian and I do believe in Jesus as our personal Lord and Saviour.

To my interest and Hobbies, I like Sports such as Soccer, Baseball, Golf, I like inventing and Exploring different places. Computer programming, Surfing the Internet. Watch movies, Driving, go Hiking, Riding motorbikes. Mountain climbing. ETC, I like to read most especially geographical region of life as I love travelling. I have been to so many countries, due to my work and also making some research in general... I try to enjoy life to the fullness as we have much cause to be happy despite what life throw's at us sometimes... I am a busy man though, but wot affect my time to talk with you.

I would like to learn about your hobbies, what you do at your leasure time, your likes and dislike... I would be excited to learn more about you, when you write back... Have a nice day, Good Bye for now ! Michael.

Received: from [190.131.111.178]
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013

IP: 190.131.111.178
Organization: Ecuadortelecom S.A.
State/Region: Pichincha
City: Quito

Image Image

all his pics are taken in Australia
1st pic Mossman Gorge, Daintree National Park
3rd pic Sydney
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:59 pm

wayn.com
michealbrown555
Brown Micheal
Hi, my name is Brown. I'm single 46 year-old Scottish male, and I live in Amsterdam Netherlands.

Image Image
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:20 pm

add. fake with these pics on FB, vk, and badoo

facebook.com/theo.finy
Edward Velps
Studied at University of Hull, UK
Lives in Dublin, Ireland
From Dundrum, Dublin

VK
Edward Velps
Birthday: September 24, 1962
Hometown: Dublin
Relationship status: Single
Languages: English
Current city: Los Angeles

About me:
I am Ed, passionate, caring,Professional,vibrant man who appreciates the simple things of life. I enjoy spending time with family, friends and that special someone. It really doesn't matter what I'm doing, but the rather the depth and connection of my relationships with others is what I find most important. I do however, enjoy movies, music, theater/comedy, museums/zoos,swimming and watching a lot of football. I am seeking an honest, caring, and intelligent woman for friendship and more if the chemistry is right. I enjoy being with woman who have a good sense of humor and can feel comfortable being silly or in a stimulating conversation. Race is not an issue, however, character is. Someone who knows how to give and receive love, respect, and friendship for a mutually satisfying relationship may have found their match.

Career
Company:
Civil Engineer.
Dublin
Architect

badoo
Velps Ed, 50
Dublin, Ireland
I am Ed, passionate, caring,Professional,vibrant young man who appreciates the simple things of life. I enjoy spending time with family, friends and that special someone. nIt really doesn't matter what I'm doing, but the rather the depth and connection of my relationships with others is what I find most important. nI do however, enjoy movies, music, theater/comedy,museums/zoos, and watching a lot of football. I am seeking an honest, caring, and intelligent woman for friendship and more if the chemistry is right. nI enjoy being with woman who have a good sense of humor and can feel comfortable being silly or in a nstimulating conversation. nRace is not an issue, however, character is. Someone who knows how to give and receive love, respect, and friendship for a mutually satisfying relationship may have found their match.nnCiao.

add. pics

Image Image

Image Image
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Wilson John, wilsonjohn580@yahoo.com

Postby Myra on Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:46 pm

resurfacing on zorpia
wilson
56, United States
Last seen 10/16/2013
Looking for anything with a girl, aged 40‑61, in Germany.

pic already posted

Hello Dear thanks for the reply my i will love to chat more with you at least get to know you better here is my yahoo messenger address Wilsonjohn580@yahoo.com you can add me over or may be i can have yours as well so i can add you over so we can chat more and get to know what the future have for us. thanks

yahoo avatar

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Wilson John, wilsonjohn580@yahoo.com

Postby Myra on Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:21 pm

tagged
Wilson J
Interested In: Serious Relationship

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Return to White Males