Rose27832
- 38 y/o female
- New York, USA
- English, English, English
- self employ
- Have no children
- Last logged in: 2013-05-01 14:09:54
- ID: 91173
I am a warm hearted woman that knows how to communicate her feelings. I try to remain physically fit through exercise and a healthy diet. I enjoy staying active but I also enjoy quiet evenings at home as well. I am a fashioned lady and I will treat my man with the utmost respect since I know the value of a family and warm atmosphere in it.
Ideal match description: I am looking for the man who is frank, open and reliable. I would like to meet a person who leads a healthy life style. I would like him to love children and to be family-oriented. I want to meet a man who likes to spend time in the open air, and who puts family interests first

Hello... I am a single lady seeking an honest man. U can IM me on yahoo for a chat. My ID is; iam_rosemary

Image Image
EDUCATE PEOPLE ABOUT SCAMS.....DON'T EDUCATE SCAMMERS
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT
Bix

Bookmark and Share

Re: Rosemary Kay, iam_rosemary@yahoo.com

Postby Bix on Sat May 04, 2013 10:57 am

Received: from [46.29.255.208]
Date: Sat, 4 May 2013 01:06:24 -0700 (PDT)

IP: 46.29.255.208
ISP: Deepak Mehta FIE
Organization: Cachcednet

Hello... Hope u are having a beautiful weekend? I am a single female from the US, I am 38 years Old, single never married and looking for true love. I am a warm hearted woman that knows how to communicate her feelings. I try to remain physically fit through exercise and a healthy diet. I enjoy staying active but I also enjoy quiet evenings at home as well. I am a fashioned lady and I will treat my man with the utmost respect since I know the value of a family and warm atmosphere in it.
I got heartbroken 3 years back and I am ready to start all over again, on my search I went through your profile and want to know more. Please, I want u to be very honest with me as i love honesty.
I am glad to know that u are open minded, tell me your fun habit, hobbies, job/work, where u are currently located, your home country, etc. u are also very free to ask me anything and I will be open minded to tell u what u need to know.
Please, do not lie to me, i want u to know that all i seek is true love. I am a one man's woman. Be open to tell me more about u and i will be glad to answer any form of question u have
Hope to hear from u soon
EDUCATE PEOPLE ABOUT SCAMS.....DON'T EDUCATE SCAMMERS
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT
Bix

Bookmark and Share

Re: Rosemary Kay, iam_rosemary@yahoo.com

Postby Myra on Sat May 04, 2013 10:52 pm

deleted on tagged

Rosemary Kay

The email searches are done with SPOKEO. Try it yourself !
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Return to White Females