It is currently Sun May 24, 2015 9:04 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Research scammers emails on Spokeo
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
Check if IP was used in scams before
Romancescam on Facebook

Rosemary Kay, iam_rosemary@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white women.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Rosemary Kay, iam_rosemary@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat May 04, 2013 6:15 am

saymehi .com/profile.php?ID=91173
Rose27832
- 38 y/o female
- New York, USA
- English, English, English
- self employ
- Have no children
- Last logged in: 2013-05-01 14:09:54
- ID: 91173
I am a warm hearted woman that knows how to communicate her feelings. I try to remain physically fit through exercise and a healthy diet. I enjoy staying active but I also enjoy quiet evenings at home as well. I am a fashioned lady and I will treat my man with the utmost respect since I know the value of a family and warm atmosphere in it.
Ideal match description: I am looking for the man who is frank, open and reliable. I would like to meet a person who leads a healthy life style. I would like him to love children and to be family-oriented. I want to meet a man who likes to spend time in the open air, and who puts family interests first

Hello... I am a single lady seeking an honest man. U can IM me on yahoo for a chat. My ID is; iam_rosemary

Image Image
EDUCATE PEOPLE ABOUT SCAMS.....DON'T EDUCATE SCAMMERS
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Rosemary Kay, iam_rosemary@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat May 04, 2013 10:57 am

Received: from [46.29.255.208]
Date: Sat, 4 May 2013 01:06:24 -0700 (PDT)

IP: 46.29.255.208
ISP: Deepak Mehta FIE
Organization: Cachcednet

Hello... Hope u are having a beautiful weekend? I am a single female from the US, I am 38 years Old, single never married and looking for true love. I am a warm hearted woman that knows how to communicate her feelings. I try to remain physically fit through exercise and a healthy diet. I enjoy staying active but I also enjoy quiet evenings at home as well. I am a fashioned lady and I will treat my man with the utmost respect since I know the value of a family and warm atmosphere in it.
I got heartbroken 3 years back and I am ready to start all over again, on my search I went through your profile and want to know more. Please, I want u to be very honest with me as i love honesty.
I am glad to know that u are open minded, tell me your fun habit, hobbies, job/work, where u are currently located, your home country, etc. u are also very free to ask me anything and I will be open minded to tell u what u need to know.
Please, do not lie to me, i want u to know that all i seek is true love. I am a one man's woman. Be open to tell me more about u and i will be glad to answer any form of question u have
Hope to hear from u soon
EDUCATE PEOPLE ABOUT SCAMS.....DON'T EDUCATE SCAMMERS
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Rosemary Kay, iam_rosemary@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Sat May 04, 2013 10:52 pm

deleted on tagged

Rosemary Kay

Return to “White Females”