Postby Myra on Wed May 22, 2013 5:35 pm

FMF
mallon305
my heart is my home
Age & Gender: 50 Year Old Man
Ethnicity: Native American with Black Hair Color / Blue Eye Color

Image Image

About Me
I feel I am a man of integrity and a family provider,I think I am kind in heart and tender of soul,I am proud in the quality of what I do and responsible,I believe in taking care of a woman and treating her as a gift that God meant her to be,I also understand that making love is not just a physical act of two bodies,as i will do anything for my womanWe both have same in common,I would want someone that is kind, caring,Romantic,loving, enjoys life, one that knows there is stress in life..but doesn't let it run her life, one that isn't afraid to show and express their feelings, someone that agrees to disagree at times
The email searches are done with SPOKEO. Try it yourself !
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mallon Ellton, mallon_ellton@ymail.com

Postby Myra on Wed May 22, 2013 5:37 pm

Hi xxx
I m glad to hear from you and you make me feel so Good, you seems good woman, well my Kids Lori and Grant, Lori is the older daughter 14yrs old and Grant is 11yrs old, i am into labor construction i build house and construct Road i have work many place and my age is 51yrs old, i have my own house in California and i have one car toyota i am the only son i also Love to listening to Music and i love new things and different , am here to find the right woman to love and spend my life with her, and you look like what am looking for,I love life with my heart and I promise to love my woman with my soul. I am loyal above all, very intelligent, funny, well adjusted. I enjoy going out as well as staying in. I miss having a woman on my arms couch, watching, laughing, listening, caring, watching, kissing, holding, rubbing each other sore backs, necks, heads. Just being together, looking into each others eyes and know what each other is saying without speaking a word. i am man of God and i always attend to church, I love going to the beach,dancing,swimming,Snowboarding,Musics,Dancing,playing games like golf,chess,card and pool,I am also looking for a very nice,honest,kind,god fearing woman,trustful,faithful,loyal,caring and loving woman that we are going to spend the rest of how life together, I'm seeking a woman (open, kind, serious, confident, cheerful, responsible) who is ready for marriage.I was raised with a strike Christian background and taught from a young age to always respect myself and other people.I still maintains this value wherever I goes.The inner beauty is more important for me than the beauty of appearance.i hope to hear from you back

Received: from [41.190.2.132]
Date: Wed, 22 May 2013
Lagos, NG
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Wed May 22, 2013 5:49 pm

twice on FB

facebook.com/mallon.ellton.7
Mallon Elton
About
Worked at Construction Labor Contractors
Studied at University of Southern California
Past: California High
Lives in San Francisco, California
From Bush, California

Image Image

facebook.com/mallon.ellton.9
Mallon Ellton
About
Worked at self employed
Studied at University of San Francisco
Past: San Francisco, California

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Wed May 22, 2013 5:57 pm

also claims to be from the UK

linkedin
Duncan Breeze
Sure Asset Finance
Taunton, United Kingdom | Financial Services
Current: Relationship Manager at Sure Asset Finance

0 business contacts :mrgreen:
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Return to White Males