Seeking Women: 59 - 87
Pittsburg, Kansas, United States
Last Activity: Today
Widowed
about my children:
She ran away from home after her mother pass away
job: Self-employed

about myself:
I am down to earth; successful; witty; playful; honest; passionate; auspicious; fun-loving; love to laugh; loyal; creative; affectionate; ambitious; romantic; introspective. I enjoy banter about anything and nothing, as well as deep serious, intellectual discussions. I'm still quite fit and muscular Average Looking- I might pick you up if you'd like me to ... don't worry ... I'll take great care and you have my undivided attention.
I like to be myself, which is both serious and silly, reserved and outgoing. If I had to be someone else, I might choose either Sherlock Holmes or Kat Von D. I prefer to dress with style, but I don't put too much effort into it (although you wouldn't know it from my pics, my wardrobe includes more than just t-shirts:). In my work, I'm careful to maintain appropriate boundaries and to project a professional image; but, in my personal interactions, I enjoy being playful much of the time.
I’m naturally curious and often adventurous, as well as open to new experiences. I will definitely try most anything at least once, but I'm not an adrenaline junkie (e. g., I'd prefer to explore a new city with you vs. bungee jumping). I especially value new experiences that enable me to learn more about,from diverse people, the world and the universe. I'm amused by irony and thrive on challenges, stepping outside of my comfort zone, and seeing the world from different perspectives.
I've been Widow for about 10 years now and, frankly, I miss the deep connection and intimacy of a committed relationship, and I'm ready to share myself and my life with a special girl ... to adore, to dote on (but not smother), to cheer for, to surprise, to grow with, to learn from, to listen to my stories, to show interest in my wacky theories, to laugh at my jokes (if there's a connection, you'll think I'm exceptionally funny; if there's not, you may have no idea what I'm....

junkmail:
Good Morning , How are you doing and how was your night ? I guess good because i really like what i read from your profile and i will like to get to know you much better .
I am Richard by name and you ? ,. Looking forward to get to know you and hear back from you , You can send me your personal email so that i can send you my pictures , I am having a problem putting pictures on here..
Your's
Richard

send your personal email. :mad:

My yahoo personal email address is : r_chn47 @ yah
I hope to hear from you and get to know you better
Richard

facebook.com/richard.hudson.7374480
Richard Hudson

Image Image

Image Image

Yahoo avatar leads to this fake vk:
vk.com/id184619450
Morgan Statham
University of the District of Columbia '79
Birthday:September 30
Hometown:Kent, Washington
Relationship status:Single
Languages:English
Grandparents:Mr And
Children:Marissa Statham, 12 years

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

also

facebook.com/martin.white
Martin White
Worked at Contractor
Lives in London, United Kingdom
From London, United Kingdom

Image Image Image

facebook.com/dave.roper.739
Dave Roper
Worked at Mechanical Engineers Rocks.
Studied at New York, New York

Image Image

Actually, pics of this poor man are all over the place, there are many, many more, under dozens of names, impossible to list them all - you google one pic and it pulls a long string of other fakeys.
Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

John Cronin - jcronin83@ymail.com

Postby username0606 on Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:15 pm

I have ran across a lot of theses scammers in the past yr after I started catching on to them and this one seems to tell everyone he lives in Florida but his URL has came back to me has Russia and he seems to tell me he is going to Russia for his engineering jobs with shell oil corp. He got me once last yr before I started learning all of this scam stuff for 2k said he supposingly had gone to jail in Russia and it later was a case of mistaken identity and he had an attorney's number to give me to help him out which turned out to be his friend in crime I am almost positive. I also met him on IMESH Music Program there seems to be a lot of nothing but scammers there in which they lure you over to yahoo messenger.And even recently had the nerve to contact me and ask me if I could help him with money for his new job in Russia but lets not forget he is an Oil Engineer LOL....I have really started doing so much research on a lot of these guys from imesh music then get on yahoo messenger with them they seem to love it there. :evil: This ones email is jcronin83@ymail.com

username0606
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: J. Cronin - jcronin83@ymail.com

Postby FrumpyBB on Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:49 pm

The scam email leads to plenty of fake profiles all by the same Nigerian scammer (group) behind this email:

Zorpia:
John
59, Male, Plant City, Florida, United States
Ethnicity:
Caucasian (white)
Engineering

Tagged:

John C
Last Active: 3 months ago
Tagline: single and searching
Basic Info: 51, Male, Pinellas Park, FL
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Friends, Serious Relationship
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Catholic
Orientation: Straight

Facebook:
John Cronin
Worked at Chevron
Studied at University of Florida
Lives in Pinellas Park, Florida

Last edited by Marisa on Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:37 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Two topics with same pics merged, thanks for notifying.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Richard Hudson, r_chn47@yahoo.com

Postby username0606 on Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:23 pm

OH DEAR GOD OF NAZATHERETH....THESE PEOPLE :evil:
username0606
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby username0606 on Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:52 pm

:-o WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE
username0606
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:56 pm

Nigerian criminals who want easy money without work :( cf. FAQ and "Scammers." in my signature.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa on Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:08 am

Mark Peterson, mark_peterson499@yahoo.com

pest booted off DnM

username: mark_peterson
email: mark_peterson499@yahoo.com
Texas, United states
chemical engineering, 53 yo

IP address: 217.212.231.169 - Opera Software

Description:
Am mark by name. Am a easy going man who always love to be happy. I lost my darling wife ROSE some years back. Right now I have a loving kid call david by name who is living with my granny and am also looking forward to finding a true love maybe in this site but it depends on the heart of the woman I chat with ok.

junkmail:
Hey dear, I would love 2 know more about you but 2 be sincere am new on this site and I don't usually use this site. Am Mark by name, a petrochemical engineer and I live in los angeles with my only son called david, I lost my darling wife some year back and am looking forward to finding a perfect woman for my self, a woman who will love and cheerish me just the way I am. Maybe we should get to know more about ourselves cause every facts about you entice me Dear.. Waiting for your reply sweet heart cause I need serious relationship from you

Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby qu4ttro on Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:14 pm

This a.hat is still out there. He tried scamming my mother through match.com recently.
Thanks for this resource! :applause:
qu4ttro
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Adam Smith, brainndslove@yahoo.com

Postby Myra on Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:14 pm

howaboutwe
brainndslove
53, Male, Straight
Schenectady, NY
Career/Job contractor
Education PhD
Race/Ethnicity White
Children Have 'em and they live with me

add. pic

netlog
brainndslove
male - 51 years, London, United Kingdom
Name Adam Smith

meetme.com
Brain Ford
53, Male
London, United Kingdom

FB
Brain Ford

Image Image Image

findloveasia.com
brainndslove
I am: Man
Seeking a: Woman
City: london
Looking for: Marriage
With age from: 45 to 99
Ethnicity Race: Caucasian (white)
Marital Status: Single
Have Kids: Yes - not at home
Education: University Graduate

All about me: Hello? i like being happy and love to make people around me happy,im loving,caring,God fearing, just living life and loving it

My Perfect Match: i like to meet some one of my kind that love nature and anything that comes out of it, who is all so loving, caring, and love being happy
The email searches are done with SPOKEO. Try it yourself !
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Charles David, ourdreams2012@yahoo.com

Postby Myra on Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:26 pm

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006139149298
Charles David
About
Studied at University of Cambridge * London UK *
From Vienna, Austria
Joined Facebook June 16

yahoo avatar already posted

also uses gmail
google+ pic already posted
plus.google.com/114939813925251978294/about

I am Charles David by name,I was born and brought up here in the states.I am a Caucasian,a born again Christian,a true and dedicated believer by faith.I am a single Dad.I love Nature and i enjoy cooking.I also enjoy listening to good music,i don't drink and I'm a non smoker.I love to dance and i enjoy traveling,i like to make new friends,meet different people from all walks of life.I love to look smart and clean,i can sing and play the piano very well,my interest are"swimming,cooking,traveling,camping,surfing and reading.I have a friendly sense of Humor,i am well Educated,comfortable,a fun loving person,friendly,understanding,independent,i am a romantic and passionate man,down to earth and above all,i am God Fearing.
The email searches are done with SPOKEO. Try it yourself !
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Charles, dcharles537@gmail.com

Postby spanky on Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:18 am

ChristianMingle
User name: wOrdpreacher07039
Relationship status: Widower
68/New York, New York
Seeking women: 55-85

Introduction:

Hello sweet sisters :lol: , I am a down to earth fellow, simple and a man after Gods own heart, not perfect by any means, a sinner saved by grace,,, :twisted: ( thank you Father for your love and grace). I am Not searching for someone that is a beauty queen, but someone that has a beautiful heart. A love for others, and will volunteer to help others when needed. I can cook, a bit disorganized though, but maybe that would be one of your strengths, we are all blessed with different areas where we are strong... I do not like conflict and fighting. I would also consider myself a great provider and having a partner is very important to me. The Lord has provided means to me to have my place paid for. I am also very frugal and try to be a good steward of the things God blesses me with. I am a hard worker, handyman, can fix just about anything. I exercise daily but not a fanatic. What I call the 5 min workout. I am romantic and Enjoy cuddling, kissing, intimacy, will surprise you with flowers and little love notes you will find. I will listen to you as what you have to say is important too. Will rub your feet for you when you've had a hard day at work. Would enjoy doing things together in the kitchen, yard and chores. I love the outdoors, star gazing, camping, hiking, fishing, travel, gardening, photography, old cars and car shows, antique stores, finding heart shaped rocks that God himself made, love old stuff. Would hope you would enjoy gardening (vegetable and flower) and doing some old fashioned canning ,Enjoy down time too watching movies, playing games or putting a puzzle together. I have a servants heart and would love to find someone like minded. I will always put others first. I think a woman is more beautiful with little or no make up (this is not a deal breaker). Also a big plus would be if you like to cook and bake,,, something we could do together :) (again,not a deal breaker), I,just freestyle thinking,Hoping to find someone to spend the rest of my life with.

------------------------------------

68 years old
New York, NY, USA 
Subject:  Hi
Fri, 15 Nov 2013

I find your profile very fascinating...Here is an intro about myself.I am a Retired Marine Engineer by profession but presently managing my own firm as an Oil and Gas Consultant plus a Registered Contractor.I am pretty new to this site.My interests are; Swimming,Camping,Travelling,Reading,Campi ng,Surfing,Site Viewing,going to the Museum,Cinema and the Beach.I also enjoy Cooking,dancing and Listening to Good Music. Marriage is very important to me.Settling down is my number one priority at the moment and having a partner is of utmost importance to me Dear.I am an hard working single guy and I am passionately interested in you :concerned: .I'd like us to get acquainted and communicate on a daily basis. I can relocate anywhere for the sake of true love and companionship with the right person.True love knows no boundary,love can touch you once and last for a life time and as the saying goes "There is no harm in Trying". Hence,I welcome us to give it a try,with God on our side :pray: ,we shall overcome.As they saying goes,"Life's too short"I try to make every second counts while it lasts.Your profile is fascinating,I am interested. I am Charles by name and here is my email address.... dcharles537@gmail.com. I'd like us to get acquainted.I will be looking forward to your email,God bless you always,Amen. Love and Prayers, :pray: Charles.

We were not foolish to fall in love with them. Our mistake was not knowing that we fell in love with fools.
spanky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

James Beadworths AKA Beadworth James

Postby sidney b. on Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:59 pm

Saw a new FB profile now listed as "Beadworth James"
Here's the link: https://www.facebook.com/beadworth.james
The original one used to be "james.beadworths" - not sure, but I think it's still active.

The profile picture is different, but scam is the same. This is the FB message that was sent by "him":

Beadworth James
Hello,,how are you today..i hope everything is fine with you and the family...i am james beadworth by name..i am from dayton ohio...i know we have got some things in common and i feel you can message me so we can both have that together...i hope to be reading from you when you get my email telling me more about yourself...have a wonderful day and stay blessed till i read from you .....
sidney b.
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Harms on Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:51 pm

On FB as www.facebook.com/mark.walter.505

Same pictures

"
Mark Walter
loving,honest and understanding..someone who have inner beauty cos inner beauty tells the true and real character of a lady cos it is from the inner side of her u can tell if she is good or bad butit is not all about the physical appearance but the inner feelings
which is the true feelings...........just want to know you"

Daughter Alondra Walter

Atlanta, Georgia

Man

Widow
Harms
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Crewsedonald on confirio

Postby JulieNP on Thu May 22, 2014 4:46 am

61 / Male / Straight / widowed
Offline. Last online May 19, 2014.

Joined February 15, 2014. From Spain. Living in Grovetown, Georgia. Attended ukraine.Completed graduate school at masters.

You already have a conversation started with crewsedonald. View it →

About Me
I am interested in meeting somebody who is looking for a monogamous relationship,It will be great to share it with someone...someone really special! The most important thing in life is to love and be loved. You and I are here because we are giving faith a second chance All I am looking for is a lovely woman that is nice and caring,someone that we'll always be happy together till the end of time

First email:
Hi, So many profiles, so few that hit the spot! I'd almost given up hope of finding my ideal match, but then I saw your profile. Wow - I bet you have no idea how much you stand out from the crowd. It would be a real privilege if you can contact me on My email crewsedonald@yahoo.com or text me on 608-618-0962 and tell me some more about you Best wishes
2014-05-19 23:20:29

JulieNP
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Secellia on Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:49 am

Recent facebook profile

[url]facebook.com/greg.walter.9659?fref=st[/url]

And here

[url]vk.com/id247694881[/url]
Secellia