brandi47 Profile: LOOKING FOR MY SOUL MATE

Age & Gender: 33 Year Old Woman
Height: 5' 0" (152 cm)
Body Type: Thin
Religion: Christian - Anglican
Ethnicity: Mixed with Blond Hair Color / Green Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Virgo

About Me
AM VERY SINGLE<---as opposed to sort of single!!! :mrgreen: AND EASY GOING WOMAN.I LOVE TO SWIM AND WATCH THE SUNRISE ALSO LIKE LISTEN TO GOSPEL SONGS AND LIKE GOING TO CHURCH.AM A DECENT WOMAN AND HONEST.

Name used = Brandi Harrington

email addy = brandiharrington47@yahoo.com

IP in RS DB

IP: 41.58.45.127
ISP: Swift Networks Limited
City: Lagos

header =

Return-Path: <brandiharrington47@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.58.45.127] by web163003.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 10 Jul 2013 15:37:45 PDT

email sent =

thanks for ur e-mail received,
am new at this but i would tell you little about my self. am mixed in race and am looking for a man that i we ll spend the rest of our life together i just want to be loved and happy. i have no kids am 32yrs but am willing to have kids someday and how about you. i would love if we could chat together and get to know more about ourselves better. do you goto church? do u smoke,drink. pls tell me more about urself and i like ur pics u look handsome.

Pics get no good GI hits.

CB1975 :cool:

Image<-- background maybe Trevi Fountain

"Be the kind of person your dog thinks you are"!!!

"Age is a hell of a price to pay for wisdom"
coolbreeze1975

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Re: Brandi Harrington <brandiharrington47@yahoo.com>

Postby Myra on Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:28 pm

yahoo avatar

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

florabishop@yahoo.com

Postby Myra on Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:47 pm

vk
Flora Bishop (Isabel)
Birthday: June 2, 1983
Hometown: Englewood Denver
Relationship status: Single
Languages: English
Current city: Denver
Mobile: (720) 446-8416

Education
College or university:
Metropolitan State University of Denver '11
Department: School of Letters, Arts, and Sciences
Major: African American Studies :mrgreen:
School: Youth With A Mission Denver '11
Personal priority: Family and children
Important in others: Kindness and honesty
Views on smoking:
Negative
Views on alcohol:
Negative

Personal information
Activities:
I like Watching movies, going out to dinner, walk, hold hands, read books about God. Work on my car. Do constructive tasks around the house. Hang out with friends and/ or go out to the club to play..going to the beach as welll. I am honest, God-fearing, hard worker. Making others happy

Interests:
I believe that i have everything that any man could want from a woman, i know that but am not saying that am the best woman on earth, but i still believe in me, and in God almight father, I believe that one day my soulmate and dream man will surely come for me.i'm open, sensual, kind, gentle, romantic... a different lady, I'm a very family oriented, sensitive and tender person, I want to give all of my tenderness and care to my special man, I enjoy nature, seeing the stars at night, listening to the sounds of nature, being near the water, swimming, as I love the ocean and sea, I like traveling, diving, dancing, drawing, skating and bowling, billiards, I enjoy music so much, Blues, classical and modern

About me:
I am very understanding,open minded with a heart of forgiving, loving and caring with sense of humor, hard working with cheerful character,honest,sincere,kind, warm and intelligent with good looks.People can't believe it when they see my photographs because I look like my mom,I am a lady that cares,I was raised with a strike Christian background and taught from a young age to always respect myself and other people and learn how to give mutual respect to my man . I still maintains this value wherever I go,my favorite food are Bacon,Egg,Plantain,meats,Fruits,And I eats plenty of Fruits and Vegetable,I also do like to eat French Pizza and Pasta.

Career
Company: Nursing, Denver

Image Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:56 pm

her clone on vk

Diana Bill (Anabella)
University of Colorado Denver - Auraria Campus '09
So Inspired
Birthday: February 27, 1982
Hometown: Amsterdam, Holland
Languages: English, Nederlands
Current city: Denver
Mobile: 1 720-446-9710

Education
College or university: University of Colorado Denver - Auraria Campus '09
Department: Business School
Major: Accounting
School: Denver Christian High School '06, Denver, 1997–2002

Personal priority: Family and children
Important in others: Intellect and creativity

Personal information
Activities:
I enjoy nature, seeing the stars at night, listening to the sounds of nature, being near the water, swimming, as I love the ocean and sea, I like traveling, diving, dancing, drawing, skating and bowling, billiards, football (soccer), I enjoy music so much, classical and modern

Interests:
I love cooking dinner, preparing the table & having wine, watching a movie & cuddling in front of a fire, picnic lunches, bowling, volley ball, roller-coasters, boating at the lake or what ever is fun.I have a great sense of humor, fun to be with & I enjoy laughter

About me:
i'm open, sensual, kind, gentle, romantic... a different lady,I'm a very family oriented, sensitive and tender person,I want to give all of my tenderness and care to my special man.I'm in search of some male companionship.I want a man who is ready to be treated with honor,respect,plenty of affection & desire to build a strong honest relationship.I would love a long term relationship,providing the feeling is mutual & the chemistry is there.

Career
Company: Female Modeling
Denver, 2004–2012

Image Image

Image Image
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Flora Bilderback <flora_bilderback@yahoo.com>

Postby coolbreeze1975 on Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:10 pm

Name used = Flora Bilderback

email addy = flora_bilderback@yahoo.com

IP in RS DB

IP: 41.58.56.58
ISP: Swift Networks Limited
City: Lagos

header =

Return-Path: <flora_bilderback@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.58.56.58] by web161401.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 25 Jul 2013 18:40:15 PDT

profile from fish =

flora_bil Profile: i need a man That will treat me Right and Love me for who i am...flora_bilderback at yahoo is my Email
View Comments

Age & Gender: 31 Year Old Woman
Height: 5' 5" (165 cm)
Body Type: Average / Medium
Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Blond Hair Color / Blue Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Taurus

About Me
Am a young lady that will like to get married to someone that i will love and that will love me as well.I'm a quiet, kind, loyal. A great meaning for me is a human's soul. Circle of my interests is various.
I like the literature, music, and cinema. personality traits are calm, honest, kind, loyal, flexible, elegant, sociable, sensitive, gentle, cheerful, optimistic, romantic.
My perception of an ideal , I would like to see near me clever, intelligent, and reliable man. Which would require my emotional heart, capable to like and respect the woman.
I have to let you know aswell, that am an honest person as i have said, and i have to be honest with that, i don't have any boyfriend at present now and am not in any serious relationship.

email sent to me =

hello am Flora by name yo sent me a message on fishmeetfish so I decided to Drop you a Message so can you please tell me More about you...

profile pic from FMF gets no GI hits.

coolbreeze1975

Bookmark and Share

Re: Flora Bilderback <flora_bilderback@yahoo.com>

Postby Myra on Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:21 am

meetme.com
flora bilderback
31, Female
Nigeria

MDF
flora bilderback
31 year old, woman from Denver, United States

About Me and My Life
Am a young lady that will like to get married to someone that i will love and that will love me as well.I´m a quiet, kind, loyal. A great meaning for me is a human´s soul. Circle of my interests is various. I like the literature, music, and cinema. personality traits are calm, honest, kind, loyal, flexible, elegant, sociable, sensitive, gentle, cheerful, optimistic, romantic. My perception of an ideal , I would like to see near me clever, intelligent, and reliable man. Which would require my emotional heart, capable to like and respect the woman. I have to let you know aswell, that am an honest person as i have said, and i have to be honest with that, i don´t have any boyfriend at present now and am not in any serious relationship. Am a great giver because I so much believes in the Multiplied returns and that´s why I doesn’t lack anything. I never speak negatively about people, I take less and listen more to people and does not jump into other people´s affairs.But I doesn’t want to mess myself with the wrong Man.Basically I decided to settle with a nice, good loving and caring Man that will love me for who i am,And to also to let you know if you are seeking for soulmate, Possibly, you are looking for me if you are kind and honest! I am an energetic and sociable person. I appreciate decency and sincerity in a relationship between a man and a woman.

My Interests/Hobbies
I enjoy chess,card and pool,dining,outdoor activities,reading,watching Sports programmes,surfing the web(internet),playing beach sports,dancing,swimming and golfing my email address is flora_bilderback@yahoo.com
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Flora Bilderback <flora_bilderback@yahoo.com>

Postby Myra on Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:37 am

he/she's all over the web

datanta

netlog
florabilderback
female - 31 years, Denver, United States

and with this pic already in the forum :)

meet4love
Name florabilderback
Details 31 years old (Taurus), Female
Location Denver,Colorado United States

FB
Flora Bilderback

Image Image

Image Image Image
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 on Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:25 pm

Latest email from same IP

Thanks for the message,I am glad to hear from you,and thanks for the wonderful email about you i think I should let you know about me as well,My name is Flora Isabel Bilderback,I am single,never been married,No Kids.I am 29 yrs old.I Live with my uncle,but was originally born in Romania,I have been living in the USA for the past 4 yrs now staying with Uncle Ivan.he's so nice to me and my grandma,i thank them so much for being there for me since I lost my parents.and I have been doing good here with my uncle and grandma,Your words sound so sweet,I'd love them alot..and i am going to take my time to tell you few things about me..

As you know that its myriads that someone has lots of interested men in here but its my choice to choose one,the one my heart goes for,someone i can lean on,to give me the love i have always wanted to have.So tell me about yourself,what you do and everything you need to tell me about yourself...and lets see how it goes from here.But anyway,Here`s a little info about me I like to go out to dinner, go dancing, go to the movies, workout, travel, see new things. I enjoy the simple things like the ocean, cuddling at home watching a movie with someone special, I`m a extremely romantic, passionate and affectionate woman.
I feel i let you know more about me,my personality,interests and hobbies.
Personality: I am an open minded person,trustworthy,cool,loving,caring,understanding,down to earth.I been straight and want same in return cos i wont treat people
the way i dont want to be treated.As you know that Greatness lies in Simplicity,dont you think so?
Interests and hobbies:i like playing squash,listening to music,like travelling,dining out,love attending live jazz concerts.I like reading poetry,novels,arts and crafts.My favourites are:thai food,french toast and red wine,favourite actor:Angelina Jolie,Fav color:Yellow.
Likes:I like people been honest,truthful cos trust is a vital phenomemon.i like people with intelligence and a good sense of humour.
Dislikes:I get pissed off easily at people not trying to be real,i hate pretence and i feel trust should be the foundation of any good relationship.I am a lips and eyes person... I heard them say that eyes is the window of our soul... I love to gazed at those eyes that speaks to my heart without saying a word... I am drawn to smiling eyes... & lips? And why lips? Because I'm such a big fan of a Kiss... There is nothing in this world that
can recreate the touch and the feeling of a long passionate kiss that would melt your heart......I also enjoy lots of Hugs, talking, laughing, Holding hands, finding out that we have alot of things in common.........
I am a quality woman who is confident, honest, kind, smart, fun, trustworthy, supportive, loving, loves kids, outgoing, down to earth, friendly, great sense of humor, sociable, respectful (I would always treat you with respect). I have good morals, traditional values, I`m a lady who is a very good listener and someone that you could talk too about anything. I`m looking for a long term relationship and a life long lover. I also want someone that is honest with me at all times.
I Look forward to hearing from you very soon
Hope your having a wonderful day!!
Flora

pics sent already posted by Myra.

coolbreeze1975

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 on Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:03 pm

Same scammer tried scamming me on my new baiter account!!

name used = Flora Bilderback

email addy = bilderback_flora@yahoo.com

Same IP used.

email sent =

Am a young lady that will like to get married to someone that i will love and that will love me as well.I'm a quiet, kind, loyal. A great meaning for me is a human's soul. Circle of my interests is various.
I like the literature, music, and cinema. personality traits are calm, honest, kind, loyal, flexible, elegant, sociable, sensitive, gentle, cheerful, optimistic, romantic.
My perception of an ideal , I would like to see near me clever, intelligent, and reliable man. Which would require my emotional heart, capable to like and respect the woman.
I have to let you know aswell, that am an honest person as i have said, and i have to be honest with that, i don't have any boyfriend at present now and am not in any serious relationship.
Am a great giver because I so much believes in the Multiplied returns and that's why I doesn’t lack anything. I never speak negatively about people, I take less and listen more to people and does not jump into other people's affairs.But I don’t want to mess myself with the wrong Man.Basically I decided to settle with a nice, good loving and caring Man that will love me for who i am,And to also to let you know if you are seeking for soulmate, Possibly, you are looking for me if you are kind and honest! I am an energetic and sociable person. I appreciate decency and sincerity in a relationship between a man and a woman.
The inner beauty is more important for me than the beauty of appearance. I wish to open a new world in the world of your soul. And if I understand you are the Only whom I am seeking, i share with you all your sorrows and joys, Ii will be your best friend and life partner I like to travel very much. It is very interesting to get more knowledge about the new countries, new people and traditions. It's great to have such a possibility.
I am a single lady,never been married,no kids,I am very outgoing,communicative,easy going,outspoken,I am also a very Romantic type,love to cuddle,hold hands while walking,I'm trustworthy so far as people tell me maybe I'm just laid back,lol...I also tend to have a good heart with so much of love to give and to recieve.I am alone child as well,Dad is late now though,lost Him to an auto accident sometime ago,presently I live with my mom here because she lives in Nigeria,I love watching Movies,Televison,listening to Music,Singing,Reading,Writing peoms,Swimming,playing Basketball.Now I guess a question will come to your mind(Why is she Single)isn't it....ok ok,I used to have a boyfriend but I broke up with him,I caught him in the shower with my best close friend,you know how that is,it's a SHOCK,lol....so this led me to break up with him,was I right by that decision???I seek for a complete honest man,who will come home to me,love me,adore me,a strong man with
a strong heart who will want our relationship to last forever,a comppassionate man,one with good heart and know how to handle matters,I want a lover not a fighter,lol I am committed life to living to the fullest and in growing as a person. Having fun is very important to me and I am looking for someone with whom I can share life's experiences and grow together in faith and love with. My ideal match is someone who has a zest for life,someone who can have laugh and have fun but,and at the same time,he most be responsible and serious. Someone with whom I share a strong physicial and emotional connection. In the long-term, I believe that it is essential that we share similar values and that we have excellent communication with one another.I love to cook all types of food but I have no one to share a meal with-so I cook only when I have to. would u like to have a meal with me.
Its a pretty good here in Lagos, Nigeria anyway but its a little bit sunny and I dont have Choice had to live here like that and i will be coming back to the state anytime soon, just want to find someone nice before i come because im ready to sacrifice myself the right man not the wrong man and make me happy,....Hmmmm I guess enough is being said about me.let me have your Personal mobile number..,Love to hear from you soon...

All 3 pics already posted.

coolbreeze1975

Bookmark and Share

Return to White Females