It is currently Sun May 03, 2015 3:53 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Research scammers emails on Spokeo
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
Check if IP was used in scams before
Romancescam on Facebook

Garry Williams, garrywilliams995@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Garry Williams, garrywilliams995@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:18 pm

fishmeetfish.com/profile/garrywilliams995
garrywilliams995 Profile: looking for who to love and love me in return
Age & Gender: 42 Year Old Man
Ethnicity: Native American
am an easy going, free minded , caring and down to heart

Hello
I was opportune to read/see your profile and i must say that what i saw & read was quite fascinating & interesting.U stick me as a divine handsomeness of endless chime & all that is fair & lovely meets in your aspects.I am interested in knowing/meeting U.B4 u get scared away, i am real, & i am no dillydally. It is a big step of courage 4 me to send this message to you hoping that what i seek for is the same that u seek 4....If u deemed it fit to reply to this note, U would be doing a tender heart a whole lot of good. Plz make it count.Kisses & Hugs Garrywilliams995@yahoo.com

EDUCATE PEOPLE ABOUT SCAMS.....DON'T EDUCATE SCAMMERS
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Garry Williams, garrywilliams995@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:38 pm

Dear,
Thanks for your interest in me.. I really appreciate it.
This way we would both learn a lot about each other by telling more of our stories via Mails. Let me start by letting you know that i am here for the real thing not just Internet Love, I hate time wasters, Lairs and Game players and I believe you are very honest. I will take my time to write you this message and I want you to please take your time to read, digest and understand this message. I write it from the bottom of my heart.
Garrywilliams995@yahoo.com
Garry

Received: from [65.49.14.12]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013

Organization: Hurricane Electric
Services: Network sharing device or proxy server

fevercase
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby fevercase » Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:43 am

I got the same email from him today. What for a crap. :-o

fishmeetfish.com/profile/garrywilliams995

garrywilliams995Date: 2013-07-17 01:26 AMSubject: HELLO PRETTY
Hello
I was opportune to read/see your profile and i must say that what i saw & read was quite fascinating & interesting.U stick me as a divine handsomeness of endless chime & all that is fair & lovely meets in your aspects.I am interested in knowing/meeting U.B4 u get scared away, i am real, & i am no dillydally. It is a big step of courage 4 me to send this message to you hoping that what i seek for is the same that u seek 4....If u deemed it fit to reply to this note, U would be doing a tender
heart a whole lot of good. Plz make it count.Kisses & Hugs

Garrywilliams995@yahoo.com

hook
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hook » Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:15 am

Garry williams Garrywilliams995@yahoo.com
fishmeetsfish garrywilliams995 Profile: looking for who to love and love me in return
Age & Gender: 42 Year Old Man Height: 6' 6" (198 cm)
Body Type: Athletic
Religion: Christian - Baptist
Ethnicity: Native American :thinking:
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
About Me
am an easy going, free minded , caring and down to heart
Junk Mail
Hello
I was opportune to read/see your profile and i must say that what i saw & read was quite fascinating & interesting.U stick me as a divine handsomeness of endless chime & all that is fair & lovely meets in your aspects.I am interested in knowing/meeting U.B4 u get scared away, i am real, & i am no dillydally. It is a big step of courage 4 me to send this message to you hoping that what i seek for is the same that u seek 4....If u deemed it fit to reply to this note, U would be doing a tender
heart a whole lot of good. Plz make it count.Kisses & Hugs Garrywilliams995@yahoo.com

Return to “White Males”