It is currently Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:44 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Research scammers emails on Spokeo
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
Check if IP was used in scams before
Romancescam on Facebook

Diana - diana.viava@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white women.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Diana - diana.viava@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:11 pm

Hello , how are you ? sorry i am new to this site and im just trying to see how it works here , i hope i am not disturbing you with this letter , if you are interested to know more about me , you can chat with me on yahoo messenger diana.viava@yahoo.com . thanks sorry if this disturbs you

pic name "jnie.jpg"

viava

33 / Female / Straight
Offline. Last online July 17, 2013.

Joined July 2, 2013. Living in Orsha, Vitsyebskaya Voblasts', Belarus.

I am spontaneous simple lady that love to laugh and make people laugh , i love simple life , i enjoy natures , i like long walk , cooking , swimming , beach or lake .. i like to meet great people , someone who knows and understand how to treat women , someone who is real with good heart , not a liar .. someone who knows what he want

Email out....
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Re: Diana - diana.viava@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:32 pm

100% mugu, no Belarus girl will suggest to chat on yahoo messenger!!! :mrgreen:

red zora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby red zora » Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:14 pm

Von: Diana Viava <diana.viava@yahoo.com>
Antwort an: Diana Viava <diana.viava@yahoo.com>
An:
Datum: 21. Juli 2013 16:21
Betreff: Re: Hello
Gesendet von: yahoo.com

where do you live and how old are you?

ISP: Penki Kontinentai, Ltd.
Organization: SkyNet Broadband Network
State/Region: Vilniaus Apskritis
City: Vilnius
IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!
viewtopic.php?f=72&t=5149
LEAVE YOUR SCAMMER WITHOUT WORDS,TELL HIM NOTHING!!!
How to use this board? Have a look here
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=63

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:11 pm

Just like I thought, it's a mugu. Skynet is a satellite provider that serves Africa.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:56 pm

Hello, how are you doing today ? i am good to see your message from date site and i will like to know you better
well to start with , my name is diana , i am single , never been married , no kids , i used to be living with my ex boyfriend
in east peoria illinois before i was hurt , i came to europe not long ago after i was hurt by my ex boyfriend in the states , i
am now looking for true heart man , someone who knows and understand how to treat women , someone who is real
honest and trust worthy , someone who knows what he want , someone who is ready for real relationship , someone who
is not a liar or cheater , i have talked to some men on internet before but they were not real , all what they wanted to talk
about was internet sex chat , so i deleted them ... about me , i am simple lady who enjoy simple life and love to laugh and
make people around me laugh , i am the only child of my mom but dad has another wife with kid , i hate my dad because
he was never there for me ever since when i was young after he divorced with mom , i hate my father and i dont want to see
him no more , i lost mom to cancer some years back , so i am all alone by myself , i am originally from costa rica but i moved
to my ex boyfriend in illinois after we met at costa rica beach , i used to be working at home health care in east peoria illinois
before i came to europe here .. but now i am working at restaurant and i live alone in a room apartment , i like camping , long
walk to keep myself in shape , i like swimming ,, lake and beach , i like all kind of musics except rap , i like movies and i like
fishing , i like to walk under the sky and look at the beauty of starts when weather is good . i think thats little about me , if you
are interested to know me better , we can chat and know each other better on yahoo messenger , my ID is diana.viava@yahoo.com
thanks.

Received: from [84.240.34.214]

IP: 84.240.34.214
Hostname: lan-84-240-34-214.vln.skynet.lt
ISP: Penki Kontinentai, Ltd.
Organization: SkyNet Broadband Network

Lithuanian proxy, same as above
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo

Return to “White Females”