Sgt Robbie Townsend, robbietownsend36@gmail.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.

Sgt Robbie Townsend, robbietownsend36@gmail.com

Postby agent_06 on Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:19 am

Pictures stolen from an American man named Jayare H., see pg.3

Hi, My name is agent_06, I am an Asian gay looking for a serious relationship. I joined confirio.con few months back. I did not visit that website very often but one day I decided to have a look on my account, then I found a message from a white gay name Robbie Townsend. He's from Quebec Canada... First message goes like this (copy paste from his original message):

Quoted from inbox, confirio.com/robbie townsend:
Hello, I’m Sgt. Robbie Townsend, and I’m with the Canadian Army in the NATO Training Mission–Afghanistan which delivers training and professional development support to the national security forces of Afghanistan.My tour will be ending pretty soon and I think It’s time that I begin to search for a soul mate, a confidant, a friend. I’m not into the one night stand or nude picture thing. Your profile seemed to catch my attention and I’d love to know you better. Please send all corresponding replies exclusively to my email: robbietownsend36@gmail.com as I will be taking my profile down pretty soon due to a lot of indecent proposals on this site. Hope to hear from you. Robbie

I replied to him and all... Our nice conversation gone okay, it last for about 3 weeks... All messages was about love and his affection to me. As I was stupid enough since he was consistent in communicating I said to him I liked him already and my stupidity self said I love you too... so we became boyfriend or in relationship and he was very sweet. All communication is thru email since he told me that he can't do skype or voice calls or chatting due to his work nature which I understood since he works in the army. I sent my picture to him and I told him about myself. And he said his tour in afghanistan will be over soon, and that would be this coming August 2013. He will be coming over to my country because he wanted to meet me in person. I was excited about it as it is my first love but I feel something wrong when he sent an email saying that he wants to send me a package via post to my home address....He even told about the thing inside the package, and that thing honestly is quite fancy. He was asking for my Full Name, Home Address and Contact Number because he said: he wanted to send the package first before he will arrive in my country. I am skeptical of giving my personal information because I know that, that package would involve smuggling of **** but not drugs, okay. I don't know if that's legal or not but I am not comfortable about it. I did not give my information yet, except for my name. He didn't asked any money from me anyway..... I don't know if he is telling the truth or not? So, I made a research thru google images I found a matched profile picture of him from a polish dating site exactly the same picture that he sent to me on my email, he clearly said on his polish dating account looking a good heart lady... and now he's on confirio.com stating that he is gay.

I am only concern because I sent my face picture already and I really concern he might gonna used it for some illegal purpose. I am really worried now. Can anyone please advice or tell me what to do. Is anyone here encounter this man? Can u please tell me what happened? and What should i do to delete my photo to his computer by any chance....
Help please.
PS: If you want to know his profile links, please pm me so that i can send it to guys....
agent_06
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Sgt Robbie Townsend, robbietownsend36@gmail.com

Postby Marisa on Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:21 am

Thanks for posting him, and don't worry, most likely he will not use your pictures. And even if he does, there is nothing you can do about it, anyway. Why worry about smth you cannot change? Just hope he doesn't. :) And if you are seriously looking for a partner, I would recommend you to get off confirio. It is NOT a good site to be on. I have a profile there and all I get there is just scammers. Confirio is choked with them and nobody cares, nobody removes them.

here is his profile:

32 / Male / Gay
Offline. Last online July 12, 2013.
Joined May 20, 2013. Living in Campbell's Bay, Quebec / Québec, Canada.
What is your ethnicity? Native American :lol:

About Me
I'm a down to earth guy searching for my soul mate.I'm honest,kind and passionate when it comes to doing the right things.I believe in the saying...curious people ask questions while determined people seek for answers.I'm a military personnel trying to make the world a peaceful and better place.I'm a not into a one night stand thing but looking for the one to call my own but ready to take it one step at a time cos i believe Rome was never built in a day.

Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby james_band85 on Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:27 pm

guys help me out of this... same story as mine being posted
james_band85
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva on Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:52 pm

welcome to RS :) please post all info that you have about him such as :
his new email ID that not posted yet
his recent pics
1st email texts with header/IP
email texts with money request
his phone number
etc
than we will able to helping you more :)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=40328
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby james_band85 on Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:06 pm

I think this manager and Robbie is the same..
The story about me is about money matters.. transferring money to his manager.. because Robbie Sent me a package and his client service manager could take care of it.. He tells in him email that.. the first shipment was successful., but the second destination, It was on hold and needs money for the processing of documents to be legalized transferred here at philippines.. He ask me a money worth 39 thousand more converted already to phil. money..that was for the processing of documents.. so as I do research about him.,I saw this site and comments about him.,the same as mine introduction to his message when we first time we know each other..
whaleedkarim99@gmail.com[-- here's the email address of his manager..
robbietownsend36@gmail.com-- and Here's by Robbie Townsend

I send his pictures that was sent to me..

james_band85
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby CAROSO on Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:15 pm

I am sorry for what happened to you. I was just hoping that all this was true, but at the same there were so many unanswered questions, that kept unanswered anyways. Always doubting myself, but at the same time denying myself of what was almost too obvious.
I just wanted to know whatever happened to you. How it all ended, and if you finally learned the real name of that person, and face of that person. With me he used Sgt Stuart Pearce (with the same pics). I am so curious and just wanted to know how it all ended.
I hope you find it in your heart to answer to this post. And that you have moved on. I don't want to sound like an scam also, but believe I am not one. I am the victim one. For that second one, even though the first one I ended right away, when the "girl" posing as a "gay guy", asked me to get some money out from the bank.
Take my email. <Mod edit: no emails on the board, please!! post all info HERE> That is what I meant by what I just explained to you. My name is Percy. Take care....
CAROSO
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa on Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:59 pm

CAROSO wrote:I don't want to sound like an scam also, but believe I am not one. I am the victim one.

So, in order for people not to think you are scam, please post all info here on the board, instead of privately soliciting it from other victims. ;)

This board is for PUBLIC EXCHANGE of information between victims.
Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Dave Spencer, davespen36@gmail.com

Postby Eruzin on Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:06 am

This exact same picture is being used under a new name.
On Confirio, the profile name is Dave. He says his name is Sergeant Dave Spencer of the Canadian army posted in Afghanistan. You might find him here: confirio.com/C6BI6
His email is davespen36@gmail.com

Oh, and he has a partner. Mustapha Hadji. His email is capitalcourworldwide@gmail.com. The pic is small because I could only get it from email. (I never realized until recently the email isn't a corporate one.)

His "About Me" on Confirio:
"cute and hardworking military personnel.I believe in the phrase ''silence is never golden''. I'm a knight in a shinning amour.I'm tall and muscular and versatile also.I love listening to good music especially pop and love playing chess.I love sports also especially playing hockey.Looking for who to spend the rest of my life with."

It doesn't take long for him to declare his love for you and then shortly thereafter he tells you he has 100 kilos of gold bar that he wants to send to you. His story is that he saved the life of a child and the father, a gold miner, is so thankful he gave him the gold bars but he needs to send the gold home before he's granted leave because his camp commandant will take it if he finds it. Along the way the package gets held up in Malaysia and they need $900 to pay for a document that didn't get sent with the consignment. Because I didn't pay it another $7000 or so was needed to get it out of storage. And when the package got to Canada the courier wouldn't let it get to me until all the fees were paid.

Canada Customs tells me that will never happen - a consignment will always get from point A to B and never get held up because fees are owed.

My first email from him (he'd responded to me): <link removed>
My first message from his partner in crime: <link removed>
First request for money (sent from his partner): <link removed>

MOD EDIT: please don't post links to your mailbox, we cannot read messages out of your box.
-Eruzin-
Eruzin
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Dave Spencer, davespen36@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB on Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:20 am

Please copy and paste the email texts :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Eruzin on Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:14 pm

First email from him:
Hello,
I'm exhilarated you replied my message. I'm a firm believer that great things can happen via oblivious impossibilities.
I'm 32 years old, compassionate, romantic and a quite honest(my friends tell me that). I dislike pretense and really
need one thing; to build a lasting companionship with you.
I'm quite open minded and never hold bigoted views against others inclinations. I believe in love and compassion.
You find out these days the world has less of both but more of "self" and people forget about how the next
person feels.

I was born in the UK but moved to Canada with my mom at the age of eight after my dad passed away.
She didn't really recover from the shock of losing my dad and reeled into drug use as such she barely noticed me and
it led to a lot of abuse from her male acquaintances on me. She eventually died of a drug overdose. I was taken to an SOS village where I was taken care of and brought up. I made up my mind I was going to do something with my life and not get caught in the vicious cycle that people in my circumstance get tangled in.
I joined the the Army and gave my life a solid direction. I feel fulfilled to be candid with you.

I'm sorry if I appear loquacious, but I thinks it's important you know me before anything. I will be glad to know about you as well;

Your relationship status, work, career, family, whatever you feel comfortable to share with me.
I have attached few more of my pictures, I will appreciate same from you.
I will await your message.

Dave

PS: We are not allowed to use any form of voice communication for security reasons and may delay sometimes in responding to your message, but will surely do when I get online

First email from his partner in crime:
Ms Shannon Brault,

Please be informed that your consignment of 100 Kilos of Gold has been shipped to your destination.

I will be your client service manager until your consignment has delivered and been duly signed for.

Find herein useful details for your guide;

1. Tracking Code:CCW563064560555

(Kindly endevour to visit our website for your day to day update -/http://capitalcourworldwide.com/ )

2. Consignor: David Spencer

3. Consignee: Shannon Brault

4. Origin of Consignment: Kabul, Afghanistan

5. Consignment : 100 Kilos of Gold Bar

6. Designated Delivery Address:59 Mackenzie Cres,Red Deer,AB. T4R 1R6 Canada.

7. Estimated Delivery date: 05/Sep/2013

Please note: Our website is accessible on all browsers apart from google chrome and when tracking the consignment make sure there is no space at the end of the numbers.
You will receive daily email updates and I will always be available to meet your inquiries. Kindly acknowledge receipt of this email.

Kindest regards,

Mustapha Hadji

14 -156 St Abel Street, London, EC1V 4PW
Tel:+44 (0)20 3290 6348
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Near Parliament Street 54. House No 986.
Karte 8. Kabul Afghanistan.

First request for money:
Ms Shannon Brault ,

STATUS: Placed on Hold : Package arrived Kuala Lumpur International Airport, Malaysia and document requested:
LOCATION- Malaysia Customs Document Verification Department.

Your package went through the Malaysian Customs document verification department for inspection and the Document below is required to be obtained;

CERTIFICATE OF ORIGIN
The requested above document must be attached to your consignment before shipment can proceed as stipulated by Malaysian Law.

In order to obtain this document, CAPITAL COURIER WORLDWIDE LTD can apply on your behalf and have it notarized by the Malaysian Chamber of Commerce and legalized at the commercial section of the Canadian Consulate

However, the Malaysian Chamber of Commerce require a processing fee of $920 (3,064.43 MYR) to be paid for our legal personnel to be eligible to act on your behalf in obtaining this document.
FIND BELOW INSTRUCTION ON HOW TO SEND THE FEE

Money Transfer Method : Western Union Money Transfer
Receiver's Name: Mustapha Hadji
Receiver's address: 13 Jalan Bukit Bintang, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Amount to send : $920 or it's equivalent 3,064.43 Malaysia Ringgit

You can visit the website of western union or go to https://wumt.westernunion.com/info/agen ... country=BY to find the nearest agent and western union offices around your location.
You will be required to provide the following details below after the transfer;

1.) Name of sender
2.) Name of receiver
3.) Amount
4.) 10 digit MTCN number

Once, we receive the money transfer details, it shall be forwarded to the legal personnel and processing of the document begins immediately.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: You are strongly advised to treat this message as with urgency to avoid confiscation of your consignment.

--
--

Kindest regards,

Mustapha Hadji

Tel:+44 (0)20 3290 6348
Karte 8. Kabul Afghanistan.
-Eruzin-
Eruzin
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:04 pm

polishdating
davespen36
I'm looking for: love
Marital status: Single
Education: College
Region / City: Ontario

In my own words:
Military personnel, cool and love to have fun.
Smoking: I smoke occasionally
Alcohol: I drink occasionally
Children: I would like to have
Interests: Hockey
I'm looking for:
Lady with a big heart
The email searches are done with SPOKEO. Try it yourself !
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby tiddles1 on Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:50 pm

hi there!

having just come across this sight from a google search of Stuart Pearce..it seems ive been scammed too. he used the same pics and used 2 e-mail addresses. he also used the same tactics as above .. gold bar etc... and the so called consignment is currently In india and a fee of £604 needed for documents. now obviously I don't have the money. and just as well I not done anything if what I just read is all true.

this is what will happen now he has my address? the last I heard was Tuesday whe he was going on "special ops"

can I ask what happened with all others that this twat has done?

I feel a fool :(
tiddles1
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby tiddles1 on Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:56 pm

he using 2 different emails..: brysonnel@gmail.com (this 1 now disused) and now uses this; stuartpearceforyou@gmail.com

he found me an a gay dating site called manhunt by the way...

his courier friend in crime uses this email..karimwhaleed@gmail.com
tiddles1
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:08 pm

"This man" is a gang of anonymous Nigerian scammers. Thanks for posting the new information they use; just block and ignore "him" and nothing will happen. Could you add the first message text and the money request message here? :) SInce they are being used on countless others right now.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby tiddles1 on Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:24 pm

hi heres his 1st mssage
Hello Paul,

I'm exhilarated you replied my message. I'm a firm believer that great
things can happen via obvious impossibilities.
I'm 34 years old, compassionate, romantic and a quite honest(my
friends tell me that). I dislike pretense and really need one thing;
to build a lasting companionship with you.
I'm quite open minded and never hold bigoted views against others
inclinations. I believe in love and compassion.
You find out these days the world has less of both but more of "self"
and people forget about how the next person feels.

I was born in the UK but moved to Canada with my mom at the
age of eight after my dad passed away.
She didn't really recover from the shock of losing my dad and reeled
into drug use as such she barely noticed me and it led to a lot of
abuse from her male acquaintances on me. She eventually died of a drug
overdose. I was taken to an SOS village where I was taken care of and
brought up. I made up my mind I was going to do something with my life
and not get
caught in the Vicious cycle that people in my circumstance get tangled in.
I joined the the Army and gave my life a solid direction. I feel
fulfilled to be candid with you.

and the messege from the "courier"

Mr Paul Tiddles,

Please be informed that your consignment of 100 Kilo of Gold has been shipped to your destination.

I will be your client service manager until your consignment has delivered and been duly signed for.

Find herein useful details for your guide;

1. Tracking Code: ND92229292

(Kindly endevour to visit our website for your day to day update -/http://capitalcouworldwide.com/ )
2. Consignor: Stuart Pearce
3. Consignee: Paul Tiddles
4. Origin of Consignment: Kabul, Afghanistan
5. Consignment : 100 Kilo of Gold Bar
6. Designated Delivery Address: 120 Burnsall Road Rastrick Brighouse West Yorks UK HD6 3JT
7. Estimated Delivery date: 10/November/2013

Please note: Our website is accessible on all browsers apart from google chrome and when tracking the consignment make sure there is no space at the end of the numbers.

You will receive daily email updates and I will always be available to meet your inquiries. Kindly acknowledge receipt of this email.

-Kindest regards,

Whaleed Karim

Tel: +44 (0)20 3290 6348

tiddles1
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Next

Return to Military scams