Tommy Fein aka Jason, tommy_fein@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.

Postby Marisa on Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:30 am

50 / Male / Straight / single
Offline. Last online Yesterday, at 10:21 pm
Joined August 15, 2012. From texas. Living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.

About Me
I am looking for a partner that is independent yet enjoys good company and sharing quality time with family & friends. Hopefully, though independent, she enjoys the company of another and is open to sharing her life. Sensitivity and humor, especially at ourselves, is a key ingredient for me. Disposition: I like to be around people that I can learn from and share our life experiences. Family and friends are a priority for me and should be for my partner too. I carry my weight and don't mind helping others when I can. I always try to be a team player! Interests: I am up for anything from fine dining to cooking at home and watching a movie or concert. I enjoy good and meaningful conversations (even when difficult) and silly laughter. A glass of wine around dinner time or in the evening is a favorite. I am told that I can be unwittingly goofy :). Energy: I am an athletic male looking for an attractive and athletic female with good heart and social personality.

junkmail:
Hello Gorgeous my name is Jason , new on here .. looking through profiles i came across yours . your profile its an very interesting one , got everything that a man will ever want from a woman , and you look so beautiful . you captured my interest with your nice profile and i will like to know more about you , if you dont mind..
Here is my yahoo messenger name tommy_fein@yahoo.com what about yours?

Jason with email Tommy Fein!! :mrgreen:

Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Re: Tommy Fein aka Jason, tommy_fein@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa on Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:48 am

Received: from [93.186.23.81] - muguberry

Hello how are you doing, yes I got your email, can you add me on. Gmail so we talk.. Tommyfein@gmail.com
Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Return to White Males