It is currently Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:33 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Research scammers emails on Spokeo
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
Check if IP was used in scams before
Romancescam on Facebook

Tommy Fein aka Jason, tommy_fein@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.
Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:30 am

50 / Male / Straight / single
Offline. Last online Yesterday, at 10:21 pm
Joined August 15, 2012. From texas. Living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.

About Me
I am looking for a partner that is independent yet enjoys good company and sharing quality time with family & friends. Hopefully, though independent, she enjoys the company of another and is open to sharing her life. Sensitivity and humor, especially at ourselves, is a key ingredient for me. Disposition: I like to be around people that I can learn from and share our life experiences. Family and friends are a priority for me and should be for my partner too. I carry my weight and don't mind helping others when I can. I always try to be a team player! Interests: I am up for anything from fine dining to cooking at home and watching a movie or concert. I enjoy good and meaningful conversations (even when difficult) and silly laughter. A glass of wine around dinner time or in the evening is a favorite. I am told that I can be unwittingly goofy :). Energy: I am an athletic male looking for an attractive and athletic female with good heart and social personality.

junkmail:
Hello Gorgeous my name is Jason , new on here .. looking through profiles i came across yours . your profile its an very interesting one , got everything that a man will ever want from a woman , and you look so beautiful . you captured my interest with your nice profile and i will like to know more about you , if you dont mind..
Here is my yahoo messenger name tommy_fein@yahoo.com what about yours?

Jason with email Tommy Fein!! :mrgreen:

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Re: Tommy Fein aka Jason, tommy_fein@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:48 am

Received: from [93.186.23.81] - muguberry

Hello how are you doing, yes I got your email, can you add me on. Gmail so we talk.. Tommyfein@gmail.com

Return to “White Males”