Van Mcdonald, vanmcdonald900@hotmail.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.

Van Mcdonald, vanmcdonald900@hotmail.com

Postby dimitrii on Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:00 pm

Zorpia.

vanwalt
47, Male, United States Minor Outlying Islands
Basic

Ethnicity:
Hispanic/Latino
Government/Military

Dating

Sexual Orientation:
Straight
Single
Height:
178cm
Weight:
82Kg
Body Type:
Fit
Eye Color:
Brown
Religion:
Catholic
Smoking Habit:
No
Drinking Habit:
Social
Interested in:
Activity Partners, Dating, Serious Relationship
Currently Living with:
Alone
Social Settings:
Home Body
TV Habits:
Sports Nut, Movies, Documentaries
Personality:
Friendly

Personal

About me:
I live in the REAL world. Which means: I have a career, priorities and responsibilities, family and friends who I cherish. I’m educated, live a healthy lifestyle, I am loyal to those who have earned my trust and respect. I am a very private person, my professional life doesn’t crossover into my personal life & vice versa...

I'm looking for:
Looking for the right woman, I know its hard to find true love especially from a distance but as for me i believe in Credibility, Authenticity, Genuinity, Stability, Security and Commitment, all this attracts my attention and i just want to give it a trial.

Language:
english
Clubs & Organizations:
rotary
Favorite books:
John Grisham
Favorite music:
Country Music
Favorite movies:
White House Down
Places I've Traveled To:
france, Dubai, Ice land, London, Australia, Afghanistan, Iran, Indian Ocean

2 days ago
Many thanks for your beautiful reply and i will like to say sorry i replied so late...You are such a good woman i would love to be your friend and maybe something more serious if you wish and think i deserve it so i am not going to force myself on you as i like God to work things out in his own natural way..I know it is not easy to express our feelings more on here but abit you need to know about me is that i work as a US Navy Personnel and i have a lovely daughter who is 20 yrs and she is my life so i don't bother about having kids no more but to be happy with the right woman, I am a very hard working man and right now i need a serious woman in my life, i am free to travel anywhere...Kindly reply me to tell me more about yourself,what you do for living and what you like to know more about me..kisses
Van

23 hrs ago
I am very glad to hear back from you , i know sometime it is not easy to find a partner on the webdate but i want to do like the old saying goes..NEVER SAY NEVER... Some people had a success story through a distance relationship and end up in marriage and happy home ever after and i want to give it a trial because i am someone who strive to be the best in whatever i want to do.. I will be patiently waiting for your short message through my private contact.... vanmcdonald900@hotmail.com and i will surely reply you with full details about me when i am free. kisses

Acta est fabula.
dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Van Mcdonald, vanmcdonald900@hotmail.com

Postby Myra on Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:55 pm

sharing :D
I am looking for an activity partner, a date or a relationship with a girl aged 40 ‑ 60, in United Kingdom.
The email searches are done with SPOKEO. Try it yourself !
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Return to Military scams