Robert DeLeo, mp_robert09@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.

Robert DeLeo, mp_robert09@yahoo.com

Postby Bix on Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:19 am

ID4U
RobH32 profile
Cleveland, Tennessee, United States
Looking for a woman between 18 - 99
I am an intelligent, assertive, sexy, quirky, pretty, sensitive, creative, visual, aesthetic, sensual (I mean about taking in the world that way) savvy, intense, successful, romantic,.. I did not study business or economics. I have studied people. Loves: film, photography, art, design, music (everything from Classical to jazz/blues, big band/swing, to reggae to pop to current) the ocean, (on it, in it, under it) dance, yoga, poetry, travel, adventure I am looking for my best friend., Someone who likes to have fun, be spontaneous, a little goofy at times, enjoys being outdoors woman who is a passionate adventurer with a quick mind, fit body (yup, looks do count with me- i have to be attracted in that way) creative, expressive and open heart. Someone who is successful in whatever their chosen field is. Someone who is not afraid of falling in love.. Someone that enjoys the simple things in life, just as I do. I would like to meet someone special that I can grow old with, and that we can always look into each other's eyes and know that the love between us is just as wonderful and exciting as the day we meet.

Hi Hun .. How was your day , i dont know if this is right time to write you ??Well what can I say, your profile is really interesting, there are some very shallow people on this site!!. I don't know if I am the Guy for you but I believe its worth an note to see if we have anything in common. I think respect and thoughtfulness is really important in a relationship. The things I miss most is being able to show someone I care by the things I do and the words I say or simply by just being there,,that can be enough with the right person. I am quite romantic and love to touch and feel special with that tingly feeling!! I am told I am caring, articulate and witty. I work hard and am passionate about my job. I care about things and like nice conversation.Maybe I am going on too much now lol..it would be nice to receive an note and talk further.I will wait with eager anticipation lol xxx i need to stop here have to get the rest of my paper work done.
I will love it if you can worth me on ur personal address...mp_robert09@yahoo.com ...we can Communicate on Y!messenger IM here is mp_robert09 add me i need to run to store Take care and be safe...Hope to hear from you soon Communication is important to me ..
God bless!
Rob

Image Image
EDUCATE PEOPLE ABOUT SCAMS.....DON'T EDUCATE SCAMMERS
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Robert DeLeo, mp_robert09@yahoo.com

Postby Bix on Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:41 am

Received: from [41.58.57.23]
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 04:19:05 -0700 (PDT)

To mp_robert09@yahoo.com
Opened 12-Aug-13 at 11:14:31am (UTC +00:00) - 1hour56mins27secs after sending
Location Lagos, Nigeria (86% likelihood)
Opened on (41¸58¸57¸23:49570)

You are welcome ... First Good morning . how was your night did you sleep well ... I really like what i read in your profile .Tell me more about yourself .
Rob
EDUCATE PEOPLE ABOUT SCAMS.....DON'T EDUCATE SCAMMERS
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Return to White Males