david bensamson <david_bensamson2013@yahoo.com>

African scammers posing as white men.

Postby FrumpyBB on Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:52 pm

yahoo:

david_bensamson
david ben
43 year old, man from United States

hello dear ..how are you doing ...Im David by name ...im from united state ,i got your profile note on mydailyflog
infact it very exited when i got your message there ...actually im single man of 44yrs old ,never married nd know
kids,im a doctor which i work under unicef and redcross ,i treat local medical treatment here ,,,,i really want you
to get back to me via my yahoo messenger ...David_Bensamson2013@yahoo.com..i will love to know more more
about you nd chat more more ..........thanks
Regard...david

Received: from [66.196.206.78] Logix Communications , proxy, means, not real.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: david bensamson <david_bensamson2013@yahoo.com>

Postby Myra on Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:53 am

just deleted on FB

2nd pic already posted

The email searches are done with SPOKEO. Try it yourself !
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:46 pm

yahoo avatar:

david_bensamson
david ben
43 year old, man from United States

hello ....babe how are u doing ...actually i got your email address via mydailyflog .dear i really wish to know more about you if you dont mind cos since when i have see your lovely face i have been thinking so much to know you more better ...but the fact is that im kindly busy all this while i should have message to nd i dont use to check my message on mydailyflog....babe im DAVID by name nd im from new york ....im a doctor,single ,never married ,i dont smoke or drink ok,dear if you want to see my pic ,,,,i wish you could drop me your yahoo messenger so that we can be able to chat from there if you dont mind or you add mine here ok ;david_bensamson2013@yahoo.com .....thanks so much for droping your email address because without that i can not knowing you at all ....i will be waiting to hear back from you babe .......Regard David

Received: from [41.220.68.27] Nigeria
Subject: hey babe ..look so sweet
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:00 pm

xxx i will be waiting to read back from you then after i will send you my pic ok
Hey im David by name ,im single never married before ,no kids nd i don't smoke then i don't drink ,im a Doctor which i train a local medical treatment,im from united state of American but the fact is that presently now im not in the state due to the contract i was giving from UNICEF nd Red Cross ....i am in west African :mrgreen: now which im going to be having holiday soon nd im looking for serious woman to met in person if she did not mind for long distance relationship,im honest,loyal,caring,nd im God Fearing Man ....im a good christian nd i wish to met serious woman also that is going ready for serious relationship .......i like your name ,i will like to know more about you also nd tell me where are you from also .......i will be waiting to read back from you ok ...thanks for messaging me .....Regard DAVID from facebook

Received: from [41.206.12.16]
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013
The email searches are done with SPOKEO. Try it yourself !
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:33 pm

Received: from [197.210.248.35] Nigeria
Subject: hey babe .....get back to me

hey dear ..how are you doing ?actually i got your profile on mydailyflog and that is why i message u right now..in fact when i saw your pic profile i was so excited so much and i wish we could know more about each other ...dear im David by name ..im from United state ,Rochester city...im 48yrs old ..single never married,im honest ,loyal,caring and im God fearing man which i do go to catholic church ,a Doctor here which i work Under UNICEF And Red Cross ....dear i will love to hear back from you if you dont mind to know more about me .....i will be waiting to read back from you ...thanks
Regard David

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Return to White Males